Victoria & Chris: In The Shower

Story Info
The two lovers like to do more than showering in the shower.
4.1k words
4.67
11k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the kiss finally breaks, he raises himself up to look down at me, his eyes boring into mine. Then he glances lower, at my heaving chest, my breasts soft and loose the water falling straight on mu skin. His hand slides down my side, over my waist and hip, then underneath and up again, dragging the bikini bottom with it, exposing my waxed genitals.

Chris takes one of my tits in his hand and massages it gently while raining kisses down my neck, then he shuffles down so he can take my erect nipple into his mouth. He sucks on it hard and I moan, taking his head in my hands.

"Mhm..."

As he continues to stimulate my tits with his mouth, his hands find their way down my body again. One hand holds my ass tightly, while the other explores my sweetly trimmed mound. His fingers slide delicately into the wet, warm folds of my pussy. Reaching in further, Chris inserts his middle finger into my body.

My breathing is so heavy from the excitement and my groans become louder and louder. To feel his hands on me, inside me; to feel his mouth on me- it's all too much. I push down his swimwear, attempting to undress him and reach desperately for his stiff cock. I can see he's become enlarged and I'm dying to feel the heat of his hard dick. I want to feel him inside me.

He feeds on my breasts, his sucking and nibbling sending little electric shocks through me.

But the model moves his hips back, so I can't reach him. "I'm going to go down on you, and I won't even let you think about returning the favor," he tells me, his rough voice vibrating against my skin. I'm already dripping wet and the way he's rubbing my clit is bringing me so close to the edge.

Then he goes lower. He's kneeling between my legs, his face level with my hips, has me raise my leg and place it over his shoulder. As soon as I feel his warm breath near my pussy, I begin to shiver, already aware of how this'll go down. He's made a habit out of wearing me out before we even really start, making me all hot and bothered with his kisses and warm touches all over my skin, and then redirecting that energy towards my stimulated genitals.

Of course, Chris doesn't dive right in. While gently gliding his hands over my thighs and tummy, he kisses inside my knees and up toward my center. His mouth gets teasingly close to my pussy, and then switches to my other leg; it's almost frustrating- almost. More like tantalizing, erotically sexy. I can see him examining my pussy, as my legs are open enough to give him the perfect view, and he even puts pressure outward on my knees to keep me that way.

His fingers and lips and tongue make me squirm and giggle as they tickle from time to time. After kissing my abdomen and making his way down, the moment finally arrives: he plants a wet kiss right on my labia, holding it there firmly for a few seconds. Then another kiss like it, then another.

I moan deeply, he lingers there for a while, first with just his lips, but soon enough with open mouth and tongue, like he's French-kissing me down there.

I'm almost shocked when he backs off slightly, caresses my thighs, and uses his thumbs to open my labia to expose the inside. my hips and legs twitch and tense up as he looks into my eyes and smiles. His tongue works inside deeply, probing my vaginal opening while he holds my lips apart. He either knows what he's doing or he's lucky, or naturally talented or something, because he is steadily increasing the pleasure to all my parts from fourchette to clitoris. Arms above my head, eyes closed, I purr, "Ohh, Chris. I want you so bad."

He could probably give me an orgasm if he stays down there long enough. He doesn't miss the invitation. Chris lowers his head between my legs and buries his face in my pussy, his tongue lashing the length of my slit. He sucks my pussy lips into his mouth, loudly slobbering. He makes his tongue hard and fucks my hole with it. And he seals around my clit with his lips before sucking hard, pulling my sensitive bud into his mouth. And as he does all this, my moaning and sighing becomes more and more desperate, and my pussy gets wetter, and I find that I can only think of one thing... And that's his dick.

I fling my head back and look at the white ceiling, before reaching down and run my fingers through his dark hair, massaging his head as he continues to work my pussy with his skillful tongue. There's no better way to celebrate the sudden news with Chris than this, before the real party even begins.

He first likes to be gentle, to kiss me as unbearably slow as he can, to caress me down there, glancing at me with his magnetizing green eyes from time to time; almost as if to have me longing for more. It works great for him, too, because even in the midst of my arousal, I can't lose focus of this man. And, a few moments in, he likes to start using his tongue, first licking skin and then sucking and nibbling, alternating these actions with his loving kisses every now and then. I'm usually panting and grunting at this point, trying to hold in any moans.

This bothers him, I think, because he never stops there. He can sometimes squeeze my ass, making my let out a surprised scream, and sometimes he chooses to use his fingers for help. I don't exactly know what he does, but I do know that it feels amazing, and that I often find myself shaking, eyes shut to hold back the tears. I do feel my back curving on its own, my head falling back, and my hands searching for anything to dig my nails in to hold on to the pleasure.

I guess this part will reveal itself to be challenging for me, when we're currently about to have sex in the shower.

We've never done it in the shower together, and I have to say that the cold walls and the freezing water, in contrast with the warmth of our bodies and the pulsating heat growing inside me is driving me completely insane. I'm already so turned on by this whole experience, and I don't know how much of his talented tongue I can take before it's too late. Chris touches my fleshy lips and spreads them apart, grinning in pride. He begins to lap at my clit, long slow licks that drive me wild. "Oh- oh, fuck," I mutter in ecstasy.

He slips a finger into my hole and begins massaging and stimulating me further as he continues to lick, suck, and nibble on my clit, amused by my screams of pleasure. He licks me all over and slides his tongue as deep as he can into my pussy.

He keeps licking and rubbing and licking and rubbing and my whole body starts to tense with pre-orgasmic excitement. My moans turn to words as I repeat his name over and over, "Oh, Chris..."

I can't even believe how absolutely amazing this is feeling. I close my eyes for a few moments to concentrate on the most incredible feelings he's invoking in my loins, the incredible feeling that he's invoking throughout my entire body. The height of pleasure comes, and my pussy begins to throb and pulse with orgasm and my entire body reacts as well, "Ohhhh! Fuck, Chris!"

He raises his face from my crotch, all shiny with spit and my juices, and straightens up on his knees between my spread thighs. He looks so pleased with the intensity of the orgasm he's just given me, quickly standing up, undressing with one hand and still holding onto my leg with his other one, "Did I ever tell you that you're the loudest girl I've been with?" He says, his voice hoarse from all of the action he just did on me, as his lustful and proud eyes look straight into my own. I hope that's a good thing.

Already feeling the heat of the orgasm on my face, I smile at him, feeling a little ashamed by his remark, "Is that bad?" I breathlessly respond, my eyes falling on his naked member. Thick, hard, veiny and angry, it's jutting out from him, a potent spear of manhood pointing at me.

Grinning even wider at me, he pushes me against the wall then Chris reaches out and touches my face gently, his hand moves around to the back of my head and he pulls me into a kiss.

His breath is sweet, his lips soft. At first the kiss is tentative, exploratory. When I respond by slipping my tongue into his mouth, it ignites something within him. Now the kiss is hungry and desperate, roughly searching for pleasure, Chris crushing my naked body with his as I feel his raging erection between my thighs. "It's so fucking sexy, Vicki. I love hearing you moan because of me."

I feel his knob brush against the base of my buttocks, then slide up until it nestles in my slit, pressing against my hole. "Well, I love it when you fuck me against the wall," I confess to him, having the man casually crash his lips back on mine, kissing me like there's no tomorrow. His kiss has me desperate with need, so I reach around and grab his ass, then pull his thick cock into me in time with his first, hard thrust.

His cock fills my cunt, suddenly and deeply, and we both groan. "I'm not wearing a condom, Victoria," he warns me, a concerned look in his eyes. We've had sex once without a condom, because it broke during our intercourse and I was too close to climax that I didn't want to stop. This time, however, I want him to come off inside me. I know he'll enjoy it a lot more, and I want that for him. Grinning at the brunette, I give his ass a little squeeze and kiss him back almost immediately, giving him the memo.

With a smirk on his lips, Chris starts to pump inside me, kissing me like a hungry animal as we fuck. He soon finds a rhythm, pumping his shaft into me, his ass humping between my legs as I grab at his buttocks with both hands, squeezing his firm muscles, feeling them work as he fucks me. I find myself digging my nails into his skin, scratching his sexy ass.

We smile at each other through the kiss as he pauses halfway in for a few seconds. After withdrawing almost all the way out, his dick pushes back in halfway again, then again, then again. With a few more stokes, he's deeper, and with a few more, he's almost all the way in. Then he withdraws his dick all the way out and holds it horizontal as he inserts it again. I watch as he probes a few times, loving the sight and the sensation of my pussy and labia closing up as he pulls his dick out, then filling back up again as his he pushes it back into me halfway or more, but teasingly not all the way.

Suddenly, I let out an loud squeal as Chris collapses all the way into me all at once, bending toward me, completely filling my pussy with his dick as far up as it can go, till his pelvis crushes against mine. Another deep thrust makes me blurt out, "Ooohhh, fuck!" No longer probing sensually, he is now giving me a proper fucking, deeply and passionately, exaggerated thrusts pushing my hips back against the cold wall. I watch as he pulls out most of the way to show me some shaft, then plunges back in, doing this a few times.

He holds one of my thighs with one hand to keep my legs spread wide, and one on my ass. With my breasts pressed closely against his bare chest, I put my lips back on his to avoid being noisy, knowing he likes it and it'll piss him off. One of my hands glides up to his neck, and the other down to where the action is, fingering my clitoris to give it the kind of stimulation my pussy is receiving.

After fucking like this for a minute, Chris slows down and then pulls out. Both of us are breathing deeply, and smile at each other while he leans against me for another round of passionate kisses.

Still, I'm trapped beside him, a prisoner to his primal, masculine desire. He penetrates me forcefully, purposefully- he means to take me completely for himself. And I quiver as his cock systematically and methodically claims my cunt in his name.

"Chris, Chris..." I gasp, overwhelmed as his prick makes all my dreams come true. I just came right before he started fucking me, yet it doesn't take long before I'm wracked by another orgasm. I clutch him tight to me, my nails digging into his back and his ass as my quivering pussy contracts around his shaft.

He strokes my face and hair, giving me a chance to recover by slowing his thrusts, watching me moan and breathe intermittedly. "You're so sexy, Victoria," he tells me, and his hoarse voice does nothing but help me to my climax. As I let out a loud noise, a mix between a moan and a prolongated scream, I feel Chris shower my neck with kisses as he wraps me tightly in his arms, having me collapse in a few seconds.

Gasping for air with my head on his shoulder, slowly coming back from that feeling of pure bliss, I hear Chris grunt, "Fuck," before he shudders in my arms, alerting that he's on the verge of ejaculating inside me. I grin to myself, stepping on my toes to push my hips against his, immediately feeling his tense member let loose inside my vagina.

The two of us pant loudly, as I notice him slowly stop moving, remaining inside me while tightly wrapping his arms around my waist as I rest on his chest, his hot and heavy breath on my neck. I'm not one for relationships, and sure, I've had a lot of flings here and there- but what I feel with this boy is completely out of my hands: more than great sex, feelings I can't find the words to explain... I try catching my breath, my sweaty skin glued to his, as I feel him put his soft lips against my cheek, making me grin.

"I've never been fucked like that before."

"Victoria Alves," my man calls me out, urging me to pull away and look in his deep green eyes, full of joy and pride, "You are a force to be reckoned with- but I'm not done with you yet."

-

"Turn over," he commands.

I twist around him to stand in front of him, pressing my hands on the counter as I look up, seeing our naked reflections in the mirror. Chris focuses his green eyes on his cock, nestled in my ass crack. He straightens up and starts flexing his hips, causing his shaft to slide back and forth between my buttocks, lubricated by my juices. His ballsack tickles my thighs.

"Please, fuck me," I beg him, desperate to feel him inside me again.

Chris clutches my buttocks in his strong hands and squeezes them, spreading my butt apart and exposing my pussy. I feel him shift, feel his prick sliding down my ass crack, then feel his knob against my lips as he angles himself for re-entry.

With a forceful thrust he buries himself deep in my pussy from behind and I moan, throwing my head back against his chest, "Oh, yes." Chris automatically wraps his muscular arms around my waist, his pubic bone slapping against my bottom as he bangs me from behind.

"Harder... Do it harder," I order him, biting my lower lip to prevent myself from moaning. It's like I want him to dedicate every last drop of his energy towards fucking me. Chris doesn't waste a second as plunges roughly into me, our bodies interacting making a clapping sound. He then raises his hands towards my bouncing breasts, cupping them for support.

"Victoria, you're so fucking hot," he grunts, slamming himself into me faster and more forcefully. I cannot express what I'm feeling when I'm having sex with Chris- I've pushed him away so many times, for so long, and when I've finally given in, I'm losing my mind. He has this way of doing things that drives me completely insane, and yet he's also passionate and listens to me.

I asked if he could fuck me in front of the mirror because I wanted to watch us, knowing it'll add a little heat to our encounter- and here we are, doing it. He didn't even waste a second thinking it through.

I reach a hand down underneath me and start rubbing my clit, humping my ass back against him. I've only just come - twice, by the way - but this is Christopher Moretti who's fucking me like a man possessed, and it's better than I ever dreamed. He's so fucking good and so experienced, that every single thing he does brings me another step closer to my climax. I push my ass back and dig my long red nails into the cold, slab of white rock on the counter.

After the shower, the two of us simply made out for a while to catch our breaths, we talked about random things and it ended up with my idea. Chris seemed to have regained his energy because he quickly became hard as a rock the second I put his dick in my mouth.

Throughout our intercourse, my eyes fall back on the mirror and meet Chris' passionate and determined ones, as we both smile at each other in understanding- fuck, we look so hot having sex. I find myself turning my head in his direction to attempt kissing him, having him slow down the pumping to find my lips. He kisses me softly, his touch full of love and need, nothing like a one-night fling would be like- nothing like I pictured him to be like during sex.

He slowly yet affirmatively picks up the pace, having me hold his face with my hand as I let out a series of moans throughout our kiss. He's hitting me so deep, definitely reaching my cervix- I'll admit, the first times we slept together, I was bothered - not in pain, just uncomfortable - by his size, but I quickly grew to love his penis. Now, I'm almost aching for it- even when he's still inside me.

I'm too focused on the kiss to realize that he's let go of one of my breasts and directed that hand towards my clitoris, rubbing me and giving it just as much as attention as the rest of my body. The sudden shot of arousal provokes a deep moan to escape my lips, breaking up the kiss, before I feel him give it his all.

Thrusting roughly from behind and fingering with determination from the front. I'm taken over by another level of pleasure as I curve my back, my eyes rolling back as I feel his hairy face against my shoulder, kissing my needy skin. "Oh- oh! Uh, mhm, yes... Oh!" I scream out, involuntarily tightening and loosening my grip on his member, as I stand on the tip of my toes, unable to take in all the pleasure at one, almost wanting to escape.

Chris, however, doesn't let me go and makes sure I remain in position to feel everything, so he uses the hand that was on my breast and wraps the arm over my neck to pin me down against him as he keeps fucking me from both sides. "Open your eyes, baby," he asks me, his lips touching my earlobe. "Open your eyes and watch us- you don't wanna miss this."

As his words register in the midst of the heat and arousal he's offering me, I find myself gasping and moaning and shaking in his arms, but I look down at our reflections anyway. Chris has an arm around my neck, almost strangling me, with the other roughly fingering my clit, all while banging me from behind. His wet hair is falling on his forehead, accentuating the serious look on his handsome face, his green eyes searching for mine. I look absolutely worn out, with a used look on my face and a quivering body. Our naked tanned bodies are sweating like hell, and you can almost smell, almost feel the passion by watching us do this.

I'm just gonna say it- it looks like a scene coming straight from a porn video.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I moan, incapable of controlling my feelings. I feel Chris shudder from behind me, unable to pleasure me correctly as he loses control of his hand and holds onto my waist for support before grunting like an angry animal. He's coming, and I don't blame him- this is one hell of a sight, and one hell of an activity.

His climax gives me a few seconds to breathe out and catch my breath, with him still inside me, as I watch his face transform. He furrows his brows in frustration, shutting his dark eyes as he tries to hide his face in my neck, almost growling with trembling lips when he ejaculates inside me.

He then quickly finds his focus and puts his working hand back in place, pumping steadily inside me again. I don't know where he finds that stamina and that strength, but I can't complain. And the sight of all that, mixed with my raising internal temperature and Chris' sexy groans in my ear, makes me suddenly let out an accidental scream, my tense body shaking in shock as I see all white, collapsing in his chest. Chris does just the same thing, without a care that I can't take it anymore and drives me to my orgasm anyway. I've just came twice thanks to him, and so soon I'm coming again, and this time completely turned to mush, panting and crying, tears streaming down my face. "Yes..."

12