Victoria & Chris: In The Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The player slams into me hard, over and over, pounding me deep and leaving me weak. I can't stop the shaking of my body around him, feeling so tight, so needy that I might snap with ecstasy any given moment.

My orgasm hits me like an explosion- blinding and white hot, feeling like the entire world is crashing down around me. It sputters through my body, and I breathlessly collapse into his arms, feeling spent and overcome. His mouth comes down and nibbles on my shoulder, "CHRIS!" I scream out and come for him. I explode over his cock and shower his dick with my hot fluids. My muscles clench his shaft and I push deeper onto his massive tool. His hips slam against my ass and I feel myself shake with lust.

I feel his hands on my hips, "Wait," he groans, and without ceremony he rams his cock into me again. Now he's completely focused on his own pleasure as he bangs into me, his hips slapping against my jiggling ass. He smacks me with a flat palm, and I let out an aroused, tired squeal.

Finally, Chris reaches the point of no return. "Uh," with a low moan and three hard, sharp thrusts he pumps me full, my pussy greedily taking everything he can give.

"I..." I breathe out, feeling completely spent by our two rounds in this room, "I hope..." I try to catch my breath, unable to think straight as he wraps his arms around me and draws me into a tight hug, my back facing him. His strong hands gently stroke my stomach and caress my breasts. I feel his warm breath on the back of my neck and his sticky, wet penis poking between my thighs. Gulping, I breathlessly speak out, "...this is it." I then add, "I can't do this again."

Face in my neck, I hear Chris' entertained laugh, his hot breath tingling against my skin, before he looks back up at me with a wide grin, his green eyes lighting up in amusement. I seriously can't take another round, not now- I'll need a nap first. The twenty-four-year-old model looks at me through the mirror, making me beam tiredly at him. "Yeah, yeah," he agrees with me, relieving me from the thought of doing this again with no strength, before adding, "Me neither," making me grin widely and laugh.

I'm glad to know he is human, after all.

12