All Comments on 'Victoria and Ruby Ch. 03'

by VincentGough

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Hot

I have fond memories of my old camper van , mmmmmm. i love bench seats for that very reason you described.

Hot and sexy. Didnt need the tent after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Time to give back

Why is Vicki taking and not giving? She needs to see if those girls can "take a lickin' and keep on tickin'."

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Anon is right: Vicki needs to give

If Vicki feels so strongly for Ruby, she needs to show it by going down on her. She should be craving that by now.

I'm surprised that Ruby is willing to share Vicki with Frankie. Huh. Makes the story more interesting though.

Please continue.

robyn46robyn46about 5 years ago
Vickie's turn

I wanted Vickie to return the favor to both girls both she didn't . So when will she !

we need more of Victoria's new life as a lesbian

mayishaveyoumayishaveyouabout 5 years ago
Victoria wants some fun

Me and my wife have enjoyed reading these stories about victoria the girls, my wife is bi she has soe girlfriends that she sleeps with i get to enjoy watching them please each other and i can join in if they let me. The most fun that i have is keeping them shaved which is my favorite fetish i hope you let Ruby and Frankie shave her soon.

My wife rubbed herself to multiple orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Please add more Victoria and ruby stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous