Victoria Coren on Tour Pt. 02

Story Info
Victoria having more fun in her hotel suite.
4.9k words
4.35
6.3k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria spent the next hour or so in the hotel suite, preparing for the conference with a couple more lines of coke and a glass of champagne or two. By the time she reached the convention centre she was feeling wired and focused, ready for the task ahead.

The convention itself was a breeze for her as she went through her prepared speech with ease and then sat on the panel afterwards, her natural wit and charm combined with her expertise in the subject making her an ideal member of the panel. After the panel was finished, she spent a little while chatting and mingling with the crowds, speaking to other members of the panel as well as people who had visited the conference, signing a few autographs and posing for some selfies.

As the crowds began to thin out , Victoria headed over to the bar area, picking a secluded table in the corner to sit at and have a drink, intending on staying there for a little while and then heading back to her hotel room. As she sat down, she took out her phone and sent a text to David, telling him that the conference had gone well and that she would see him in a few days.

Her drink ordered and sitting in front of her, Victoria continued to look at her phone and check her messages. She had a message from her agent which made her laugh out loud as it was a dick pic. She glanced around the bar to see if anyone was nearby before opening the picture fully, staring at the picture of the large penis that had been sent to her, along with the message, "Hope the conference went well, see you in Berlin!"

She smiled and sent a quick reply in acknowledgement of the message before putting away her phone again and taking a large gulp of her drink, the cold liquid hitting the spot after a long day. She closed her eyes for a second before opening them again, seeing that a waiter was approaching her table. He was a tall, slim man, dressed in a black suit with a white shirt and a thin black tie. He had light brown skin and short, curly black hair.

"Hello madam, would you like to see the Set Menus?" he asked politely, his accent clearly French.

Victoria looked him over. He was certainly attractive, with a lovely smile and gorgeous green eyes, and he had an air of elegance about him. He would certainly do for her purposes tonight.

"Actually, I'm not really interested in the Set Menus. I'm just here to have a quick drink and then head back to my hotel room," she told him, giving him a smile, "Would you like to join me?"

His eyes widened for a moment before he smiled, "Oh, I would love to." Then he let out a short laugh, "The thing is, although I came to ask you if you'd like to see the menu, I was also going to ask for your autograph. Not for me, but for my friend, the bartender. If anyone would like to go back to your hotel room with you, it would be him."

Victoria looked over at the man standing behind the bar, cleaning a glass with a cloth. He was tall and muscular, his arms covered with tattoos. He was doing his best not to look over at the pair of them, but every now and then his eyes darted in their direction.

"That's Ant, he's a big fan of yours," the waiter explained.

Victoria smiled. This was even easier than she had hoped. "Well then, why don't both of you join me? "

The waiter smiled and nodded, before calling over to Ant who dropped his cloth and walked over.

"Ms Coren would like us to join her in her hotel room for drinks," he explained.

Ant looked shocked for a moment, before nodding, "Of course, I'd love to join you for drinks," he said.

Victoria finished her drink and took a pen from her handbag, writing the name of her hotel and suite on a napkin, doing her best to not be too openly amused by how excited the big, burly bartender seemed, l ike a little kid at Christmas. The waiter seemed much more collected at that moment, Victoria directing her instructions towards him, "Give me an hour to get ready, then come on over. And of course, it goes without saying that this is all totally confidential, right?"

The waiter took her napkin with a smooth smile, folding it and placing it in his pocket. "Don't worry, my lips are sealed," he promised.

Ant just nodded, speechless.

"Great," Victoria smiled. She stood and headed out of the bar, leaving the conference centre and hailing a black cab which brought her swiftly back to her hotel. Once in her room, she quickly showered and changed into a black satin and lace bra with matching panties, along with stockings and suspenders. The demi-cup bra supported her heavy breasts and pushed them upwards, creating a pleasing cleavage whilst the sheer, lacy material made it possible to discern the shape of her nipples. After applying a little makeup and doing her hair, she was ready, putting on a light robe that she left untied, revealing a considerable amount of cleavage.

Ant was the first to arrive, knocking on the door gently. Victoria opened the door, revealing the nervous barman. "Hello Ant, come on in," she purred, standing aside to let him enter before closing the door behind him.

"So, do you want anything to drink?" she asked. Ant's eyes flicked over her body as she spoke, drinking in the sight of her visible skin.

"U-uh, no thank you. I'm fine," he stammered, "Michel will be here in a minute. He's got a friend who works here, so he's getting some champagne and things to bring up."

"Great," Victoria smiled, walking over to him. Her robe parted as she walked, revealing her shapely legs and large bosom , and Ant's eyes went wide at the sight of her barely-covered body. Victoria reached out and took his hands in hers, smiling warmly at him.

" So, Michel says you're a big fan of mine ," she said, "Is that true?"

Ant simply nodded in response, his eyes following Victoria's hands as she ran her thumbs along his palms.

"That's so sweet. Most people would prefer to have an A-list actor or movie star in their hotel room. So, if you're such a fan, I bet you've spent a lot of time thinking about these, haven't you?" She let go of his hands, reaching up to slide her fingers up and around the swells of her heavy breasts, slowly circling her nipples through the material of her bra. Ant's eyes followed her hands as they moved, before slowly trailing up her body to rest on her face. Her eyes locked on his, she slowly licked her lips, drawing his attention to them and the gentle parting of her mouth.

"Would you like to see more?" she asked, leaning towards him. Ant nodded eagerly, his Adam's apple bobbing with the sudden movement. Victoria let a little smile play over her lips as she curled her fingers into the cups of her bra, just about to pull them down when there was a knock at the door.

"Ah, that must be Michel," Victoria said, straightening her bra and walking over to the door, leaving Ant standing there, his eyes still focused on her chest. She opened the door, revealing the young French waiter.

"Good evening," he said, looking Victoria up and down as she stood in the doorway.

"Evening," Victoria replied, moving aside to let him in. He walked past her, his eyes lingering on her large chest as he set down a bottle of champagne and some glasses on a table. Victoria closed the door and walked over to the table, picking up the bottle and examining it.

"Is this the good stuff?" she asked.

"Please, Miss Coren. I am a waiter at a five-star hotel. I am not going to serve inferior products to a beautiful woman." Victoria laughed and began removing the foil and wire that held the cork in place.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, Michel," she said, pushing her thumbs against the cork and easing it out with a pop. She poured three glasses of champagne and picked two up, holding them out for her two guests, who came over to take them from her. Victoria took a sip from her own glass, looking at the two men.

"So, Michel, just before you got here, Ant was telling me how much he liked my tits. What do you think?" She took another sip of her drink, looking between the two of them.

"I think he's not the only one," Michel said, gesturing towards her chest, "Those are some beautiful breasts."

"Why, thank you," Victoria said, setting her glass down on a side table and going over to stand in front of Ant. She reached out and took his hands, placing them on her chest. He instantly gripped her tits, smiling as he squeezed them.

"I bet you never thought you'd be touching these, did you?" Victoria said, smiling as Ant fondled her breasts.

"God no. They're amazing," he said, before leaning in and kissing the side of her neck. Victoria closed her eyes and smiled, letting out a quiet moan of pleasure. Michel moved in behind Victoria, his hands sliding over her ass as Ant stood in front of her , still squeezing and groping at her chest. She reached up and undid the top button of Ant's shirt, before moving down and undoing his belt buckle, pulling his pants down slightly and reaching in to grab his cock.

"Mmm... That's a nice dick," Victoria said, smiling as she began gently stroking his shaft whilst he reached around to her back, unhooking her bra and letting it fall to the floor. He squeezed her breasts, running his hands all over them as he continued to kiss her neck. Behind her, Victoria felt Michel's hands move up her legs, slowly moving up her thighs towards her panties. She continued stroking Ant, looking over at Michel as he began to push her panties down to the floor, stepping out of them to leave her in just her stockings and suspenders.

She moved her hand up to Ant's firm torso and gently pushed him back so that she could bend forward, bringing her head down to his bobbing cock, taking hold of it again and planting a warm kiss on the fat tip of it, drawing a soft gasp from the muscular barman.

Behind her, Michel was unfastening his pants to let his stiff shaft out, the French waiter taking his cock in one hand, the other hand resting on Victoria's hip as he moved forward, sliding his shaft against her neatly trimmed mound, teasing the tip of it against her folds. She let out a soft moan as she took Ant's tip into her mouth properly, swirling her tongue around the fat crown and suckling on it as she pushed her ass back, grinding her pussy against Michel's cocktip.

That was all the encouragement the young waiter needed, as he began to push his shaft into Victoria, each slow thrust sending a wave of pleasure through her body as she began to suck on Ant's dick. Ant's hands rested on the back of Victoria's head as she sucked him off, his hips beginning to gently thrust forward, pushing his cock deeper into Victoria's mouth with every gentle push.

Victoria spread her feet a little further apart and held onto Ant's thighs to steady herself, letting out muffled moans of pleasure around the young barman's cock as the two men she'd just met a little while earlier started to spit-roast her. She loved the feeling of being used like this, being filled at both ends by these two sexy men as she sucked and slurped on Ant's fat cock.

Ant began to push his hips forward a little more, gently forcing Victoria to take more of his length down her throat as she gagged a little and choked on his dick. Behind her, Michel was beginning to pick up the pace, his hips slapping against Victoria's ass with a wet smacking sound as his balls slapped against her soaked pussy lips. She could feel herself edging closer to an orgasm, both men sending her rocketing towards one as she ran her fingers up and down Ant's muscular thighs, looking up at him with wide eyes as her mouth was fucked.

As she sucked eagerly on Ant's fat cock, Victoria felt the young waiter's pace begin to hasten, his thrusting becoming harder and more desperate as he fucked her tight pussy with zeal. She could feel another wave of pleasure beginning to build inside her as Ant reached down and began to squeeze and play with her large breasts, taking her nipples between his thumb and forefinger and twisting them gently. She moaned as she felt herself edging closer to an orgasm, letting out wet gags as Ant's cock plunged up and down inside her throat, spit running down her chin as Michel fucked her tight pussy.

The three of them moved as one, the two men thrusting into Victoria's pussy and mouth in unison as she moaned and writhed under them, approaching her orgasm with every thrust. Ant's eyes were closed as he forced Victoria's head down onto his dick, stifled grunts escaping his mouth as Victoria felt his balls tighten and the beginnings of a warm sensation flood into her mouth. She redoubled her efforts, sucking him harder and swirling her tongue around his dick as she felt Ant begin to ejaculate inside her throat, filling her up and sending her over the edge. With a groan she reached under her body and began to furiously rub her clit, sending herself over the edge as her pussy tightened and convulsed around the French waiter's cock, cumming hard as she squirted her juices out onto his thrusting dick.

"Oh fuck!" Michel cried out, holding Victoria's hips tightly as he slammed into her with a final hard thrust, holding himself there as he sent volley after volley of his hot sticky cum deep inside her pussy, her thick thighs quivering as he unloaded inside her . Victoria gasped, her chest heaving as she swallowed Ant's cum, rubbing her pussy as tiny sparks of pleasure erupted all throughout her body.

The three of them paused for a moment, catching their breath as Ant pulled his wilting cock from Victoria's mouth and Michel slowly slid his out of her tight pussy, a creamy mixture of semen and pussy juice dripping down her thigh s .

"Shit, I wasn't wearing a condom," the young waiter said, panting softly as he looked at his spunk drooling out of the married celebrity's cunt, "I didn't think I was going to finish that quick. Oh well, you're on the pill right?"

Victoria smiled and shook her head as she straightened up, spit and cum drooling down her chin.

"Shit, you're wild ," Ant breathed, "Swallowing my dick and letting him fuck you without a condom. You're a dirty girl, Victoria."

Victoria grinned as she picked up her glass of champagne, "Oh, you don't know the half of it," she said slyly, "But you're right, I am a dirty, dirty girl. And I thoroughly enjoy every moment of it."

"I can tell," Ant smirked.

Victoria took a long sip of her drink before walking over to the table and sitting down in one of the chairs, pulling over a silver tray that she'd set up a mound of coke on whilst preparing for her visitors, a few lines already chopped out. She picked up a metal straw and put it to her nose, leaning down to snort a line as the two young men got fully undressed and sat down to enjoy the party favors with her.

Ant pulled the tray over to himself first to take a line before pushing it over to Michel who did the same whilst Victoria opened up another bottle of champagne and refilled all of their glasses. When the tray was pushed back towards her, she didn't go for one of the couple of lines left there, instead using a card to scoop up a good amount of white powder before looking at Michel, "Stand up and give me your dick."

He grinned as he immediately understood what she was getting at, standing up next to her and holding out his turgid cock so that she could set the coke out in a thick line atop his shaft. Once it was ready, she didn't bother with a straw, just closing one nostril with a finger and then pushing her nose against his cock, sliding her nose along his warm flesh and snorting the line up in one go.

He smirked as he felt her nose tickle his dick, watching as she then set about cleaning the rest of his cock with her mouth, licking off the remaining traces of white powder before opening her mouth and sliding it down his cock. He sighed in pleasure as he felt her lips wrap around his dick, sliding down to the base as she kept her mouth there for a moment before sliding back up. She quickly began to pick up the pace, bobbing her head along his cock as she sucked on it.

Ant sat back in his chair, the tattooed barman stroking his fat shaft, enjoying the show as he watched the busty celebrity blowing the young waiter, " Damn, and I always thought you were so clean cut from watching your shows," he said, "Does David know about all this? The cocaine, the parties, the sex?"

Victoria moaned in response as she slid her mouth off of the young man's cock before replying, "Of course not. David is a nice, respectable middle-aged man. He'd never approve of all the fun I have when he's not around." She smiled wickedly, "But he's away a lot, so it works out."

Ant shook his head with a grin, "You're bad, girl." The barman stood up and set up another fat line of cocaine on top of his cock, offering it up to her face. She pulled off Michel's cock with a wet pop and pushed her nose against Ant's, sucking the white powder up one nostril in one movement.

She gasped and shuddered as she felt the chemicals hitting her brain, filling her with energy, the mature woman smiling as she got to her feet, holding onto both fat cocks and stroking them slowly, "Right, I need a cock in each hole. Let's get to it."

She walked into the bedroom of the hotel suite, the two young men following after her as she kept hold of their cocks, pulling them along by their throbbing pricks. Once inside the bedroom, she let them go and went to the bedside table, pulling out a bottle of lube and tossing it to Michel, "Grease that big fucker up for me." Then she pointed to Ant, "Get on the bed, on your back."

The barman quickly complied, getting on to the large bed and laying out on his back, his cock pointing up in the air eagerly whilst Michel uncapped the lube and started to pour some over his own pulsing shaft. Victoria got up onto the bed as well, swinging one leg over Ant's body and kneeling over him, his cock between her thighs. One hand held it steady as she lowered onto it, the tip sliding against her slippery cunt, "Ah..."

She let out a soft moan as she pushed down, Ant's fat shaft spreading her open and sliding in smoothly, the young barman panting as his cock throbbed inside her, his eyes locked on the mature woman's tits. They dangled and swayed heavily above him as she pushed her ass down until it was in his lap and then she leaned forward, planting her hands on the bed either side of Ant's body. He reached up to grope her big knockers, sinking his fingers into them and feeling the weight of them, smacking them against each other a few times.

She started to bounce up and down, pushing her ass back and forth as she felt Ant's cock sliding in and out, his balls gently tapping against her cunt with every thrust. She let out a long moan of ecstasy as she felt the man's hands roaming all over her huge tits, squeezing them, slapping them, rolling her nipples between his fingers, anything he wanted.

"Fuck... Your tits are just incredible... So big... So beautiful..." Ant moaned as he squeezed and smacked Victoria's big tits while she fucked him, his cock throbbing with every heartbeat inside her.

Michel had been watching and stroking his cock for a short while and then he got up onto the bed with them, getting onto his knees behind Victoria. She stopped her bouncing movements and held still as he rested one hand on her back, letting him guide his cock to her pucker. He started to push and Victoria's asshole slowly gave way, the tight ring of muscle widening to allow his thickness inside. Once he was buried up to the hilt, he grabbed her hips and held still for a moment so that she could get accustomed to the feeling of having a cock in her ass and a cock in her cunt. Victoria's breathing grew heavy as she got used to the two cocks inside her, the two young men holding still as they enjoyed the tightness of her holes.

"Fuck, I love having two cocks inside me... Ah, you fuckers are big... So fucking thick..." Victoria groaned and wriggled her hips, arching her back a bit as she felt those two thick shafts filling her, pulsing hotly inside her holes, "Mmh... Now, don't hold back. I want you to fuck me hard. Give me everything you've got. I can take it. I'm a big girl."

12