Victoria Coren on Tour Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ant didn't need telling twice, especially with such a permission being given and he certainly didn't hold back. He grabbed Victoria's shoulders and held on tight as he started to slam his cock into her as hard as he could. Victoria cried out and threw her head back as she felt that thick cock ramming into her soaking cunt.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Victoria screamed as she was fucked like a porn star, her huge tits were bouncing up and down and then Michel grabbed one in each hand and started to squeeze and bounce them around as he fucked her from behind, his fat cock pumping in and out of her ass.

Victoria could do nothing but hold on for the ride as the two men used her like a fuck toy, bouncing her up and down on their cocks. Her ass and cunt filled with hard dick and her body being used like a sex puppet. Victoria felt like an insatiable whore as the two men fucked her, Ant bucking his hips as he slammed into her snatch and Michel powering his way into her ass. She screamed loud enough that she was certain the whole hotel must have heard her before long.

Soon, Victoria felt that tingling feeling start in her belly. The tightness beginning in her groin that told her she was getting ready to cum again. She bit her lip and tried to hold back, not wanting this wonderful fucking to end but then Ant groaned loudly and shoved his cock as deep into her cunt as he could, keeping it there as he started to pump his load deep inside her.

That was enough to push Victoria over the edge and she gasped out as her orgasm hit her, her pussy clamping down on Ant's cock as she started to cum hard.

"Fuck! Shit! Fuck!" Ant cried out, his head falling backwards as he came hard, his cum blasting up into her pussy.

Behind her, Victoria could feel the Frenchman also start to cum, his dick pumping her ass full of more hot spunk and really sending her into ecstasy. She threw her head back and screamed loudly as she came again, hips bucking and writhing as much as she could with Ant and Michel both holding her tightly.

The three of them collapsed down on the bed, all of them panting and gasping for breath. Victoria felt like she'd just run a marathon as the two men pulled their softening cocks out of her, sliding out with a wet sucking sound.

"That was amazing," Ant panted as he fell back against the pillows, his eyes closed as he tried to catch his breath.

"Oui, that was very good," the Frenchman nodded as he lay down on the other side of the bed, grinning at Victoria.

Victoria just laid there, her eyes closed and a blissful smile on her face, her body still tingling from the orgasm the two men had given her. All three of them lay on the bed for a little while, enjoying the moment and the feeling of post-coital bliss.

Victoria was laying mostly on her belly, her hips turned slightly to one side and her eyelids fluttered open as she felt Ant shifting and moving behind her, supporting himself on one arm as he pushed his now hard again cock against her asshole.

"Ungh... you're incorrigible," Victoria groaned, wiggling her hips a little as she felt Ant's cock-head start to force its way in.

"You love it," Ant grinned, pushing his hips forward and sliding his cock into her ass, " Besides, I couldn't let Michel here be the only one to try all three of your holes. I had to make sure my cock got inside that glorious ass at least once."

Victoria panted softly as Ant lay on top of her and lazily pumped his hips back and forth, his fat cock sliding up and down slowly inside her asshole, her thighs trembling a little at the sensation of being filled so perfectly.

Ant kept up that slow pace for a few minutes, giving her a much more gentle fucking than she had received from him previously, Victoria just working her hips a little bit as his cock smoothly pumped in and out of her. After a couple minutes more, the barman panted hard as he eased all the way into her, grunting and shuddering a little bit, thick ropes of spunk pumping into her rear entrance. When he was done, he rested heavily on top of her, the pair of them panting softly as his cock twitched and throbbed inside of her.

After a little while, he pulled out of her and rolled off, Victoria letting out a soft sigh as his cock slipped from her ass, a smile on her lips, "Mmh... Well, boys, it's been fun but I've got a plane to -" She cut her words short with a soft grunt as Michel took up the position Ant had just been in, the waiter pushing his cocktip into her pucker and pushing forward. After just having been fucked, the ring of muscle spread easily and that fat shaft slid in to the hilt with one smooth motion.

Her hips shuddered a little bit as she panted hotly, the feeling of taking an entire cock up her ass only seconds after one had just finished in there really made her feel so wonderfully used. She closed her eyes and let out a contented sigh as she felt the waiter's hands on her hips, holding her steady as he began to pump his hips forward, sliding his cock in and out of her ass.

"Don't worry, I won't take long, ma chérie," the waiter panted softly as he pumped back and forth, quicker than the lazy fucking Ant had just given her, his crotch clapping against her meaty buttocks, "I'll just dump this load in your derrière and we'll be on our way."

"You French really are romantic," Victoria smirked and grunted as he increased the pace of his fucking.

After a couple more minutes, Victoria could feel the waiter starting to tense up, his thrusts becoming erratic and quick as he neared his finish. The man groaned and shuddered as he slammed into her as deep as he could, an animalistic grunt escaping his lips as he released his seed into her ass. He stayed inside her for a moment longer as he squeezed every last drop of his spunk into her, before slowly sliding out.

"We should do this again sometime," Victoria laughed as she wiggled her bare bottom, looking back at the two naked men standing at the foot of the bed.

Ant nodded with a smile, "We should indeed. Look us up the next time you're in the area."

Victoria smiled back at him, "That sounds like a plan to me. Now, I really should get some sleep; it's been a long day and I've got a plane to catch tomorrow."

The two men gracefully made their exit, letting her relax on the bed as they went back into the main room of the suite to get dressed. Victoria lay there with a contented smile on her face as she listened to them moving about in the other room, shifting her hips a little as she felt a mixture of both of their loads drooling out of her asshole. She was already starting to doze off by the time she heard them leaving the suite, the busty blonde feeling very satisfied and well-fucked, ready to embark on the rest of the tour.

12