Victoria, Goddess of CFNM Pt. 03

Story Info
Victoria helps a nurse out in getting revenge.
761 words
4.58
10.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jreforma
Jreforma
92 Followers

The next morning, Victoria found her third target. Francis was a hospital patient who had been bedridden for several days due to a car accident. While he couldn't use his legs, he unfortunately could use his mouth, and he had been catcalling at and making passes at several of the females. One intern, Wendy, had reported it to her supervisor Adam, but her supervisor had just laughed it off and told her it was natural for a guy to do that to a pretty lady like her.

It was 6 AM, and it was Wendy's turn to go record Francis' vitals. She entered the room silently, hoping he was sleeping, but had no such luck. The patient was awake, and grinned like a maniac at seeing her. She sighed inwardly as she reached over to check his IV line. Francis chose this moment to cop a feel of her backside, and Wendy stepped back in shock.

Francis smirked, "Too good to pass up, pretty girlie. You should be happy that some people find you sexy enough to give you attention for it."

Victoria NUDGED Wendy, hard.

Wendy's eyes narrowed, and she took a roll of tape from the bedside table and stuck it over Francis' mouth. Then she tied his hands to the sides of the bed. Then, she pulled up the hospital gown, which had been showing off the first signs of an erection.

Francis' eyes widened as her hand went straight to his erection, and Wendy started pumping furiously. He was in heaven, feeling her smooth hands jacking him off. He closed his eyes.

Wendy promptly took out her cellphone, and quietly snapped a picture. The man, lost in his ecstasy, never noticed. She continued to stroke. Francis would moan a few more times, but not much could escape the tape around his mouth.

To hurry it up, Wendy reached over for some baby oil in the cabinet. Francis' eyes flew open the second after she stopped her stroking, with his eyes imploring her to go on. Wendy smiled to herself. Obviously he was so lost in the pleasure that he didn't know her plan. He actually thought this was just his dream coming true.

She poured the baby oil onto her palms, then got back to work. True enough, Francis let out a contented sigh and closed his eyes again. Pretty soon, she felt the telltale throb of his erection, and knew what was coming.

"Mr. Francis?" Wendy called him, and he opened his eyes to see her phone camera videoing everything.

He panicked in that second, but it was too late to kill his buzz, as Wendy's masterful hands milked out the first string of cum from his dick. The rest of the cum splattered around onto his stomach, as Francis' brain struggled to process the implications of her video along with the pleasure of the handjob.

Wendy gradually slowed her stroking, happy to have caught it all on camera. As the last drops were milked out, she leaned closer to her patient, still feeling the pleasure as if she had been the one who orgasmed.

"So, should I show this video to all the nurses and doctors?" she grinned victoriously, then ripped the tape off his mouth to let him reply.

"No, no," Francis protested, now realizing the intern's plan.

"Well, if you don't want me to," Wendy continued, "you should never treat us females like you've been doing. If I hear about you trying to grope us again, you know what's going to get passed around." She smiled sweetly.

Francis, defeated, nodded politely, "Yes, ma'am."

"Good boy," Wendy grinned. "Now, just one last picture." She knelt down beside him and took a selfie of both of them, making sure his limp dick and cum all over his stomach were prominently visible.

"Oh, maybe I should leave you like this for the next nurse to see?" Wendy grinned evilly.

The boy looked so defeated as he begged her not to. Satisfied that he had been thoroughly cowed, Wendy relented. She untied his hands, cleaned up the cum, and glided out of the room, happy at a job well done.

Victoria shivered in delight at another alpha male who had been used to serve a female's whims. One more target down, but there was much more work to be done. Perhaps she would have opportunity to target Adam, Wendy's supervisor who had considered it "normal" for men to prey on pretty women. She flew off into the night, swearing to keep an eye out for that man.

Jreforma
Jreforma
92 Followers