Victoria, Goddess of CFNM Pt. 02

Story Info
Victoria finds a new target in the woods.
1.1k words
4.6
11.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jreforma
Jreforma
92 Followers

Several dozen miles away, three girls and four boys were having a camping night in a forest. It was slightly past midnight when one of the boys, Ken, awoke with a woody. He began to touch himself slowly, then realized that there were four girls in the next tent who would be sleeping in nightclothes. They would be good fodder for his fantasies. He silently tiptoed out of his tent and crawled into the girls' tent.

Charlotte lay in her tent, unable to sleep because of the unfamiliar surroundings. The other two girls, Sarah and Jennifer, in the opposite bed, were fast asleep. Suddenly, a dark shadow started to crawl silently into their tent. As she lay in fear, the dark shadow stood up to face the sleeping forms of the opposite bed. From the side view, she recognized the figure of Ken. Charlotte was about to call out, when suddenly, Ken oblivious to the fact that the one girl's he had turned aside from was awake, took out his pecker and started stroking it gently.

Charlotte's eyes, which had grown small from lack of sleep, suddenly widened in shock.

Victoria, Goddess of CFNM, was ever so alert. She NUDGED Charlotte.

The look of shock turned to a wicked grin as a plan took shape in Charlotte's mind. She feigned sleep, leaving a tiny bit of her eye open as Ken stroked himself. After a minute or two, Charlotte made a moan, causing Ken to freeze like a deer caught in headlights as he looked her way. She could see his erect member sticking out, and it took all her self-control not to giggle.

Ken chickened out. He stuffed his dick back into his shorts, and quietly started to crawl out of the tent.

Victoria hadn't expected that. The boy should have been so aroused that he'd go on playing with himself, even risking getting caught. But you had to improvise. She NUDGED Charlotte.

Charlotte ran out of the tent only 2 seconds after Ken had left. He jumped guiltily upon seeing her. The huge grin on her face left no doubt in Ken's mind that she had seen it all.

"So, Ken, needed help with something?" she asked mischievously.

Ken's brain short-circuited at seeing the petite but pretty girl in her thin nightclothes.

"I think you should follow me," Charlotte said with a smile as she turned towards a copse of trees.

"Uh...I was just going back," Ken muttered in embarrassment.

Charlotte stepped right in front of him, and touched his dick. It was still hard, though not bulging out of his shorts. She looked at him, and with a sweet smile, said, "You wouldn't want the other girls finding out about this, would you?"

Ken caved, nodding, and Charlotte felt a thrill as she led him toward the trees.

Once they got behind the trees, Charlotte looked at him. "What are you waiting for? Drop the shorts."

Ken hesitantly took the shorts off. Without warning, Charlotte reached over and yanked his briefs down too, drawing a soft yelp from Ken.

"Might want to be quiet there," Charlotte grinned.

For some reason, being exposed in front of the little minx was making Ken more aroused than ever, and it showed in his rapidly rising dick.

Charlotte calmly took it in her hand and began to run up and down lightly. Ken shivered in delight and closed his eyes.

"You're shivering, Ken. Is it cold?" Charlotte asked him, rhetorically. "Or am I just making you hot?" She giggled.

Ken hadn't answered, so she abruptly stopped stroking. His eyes flew open.

"Answer meeee." Charlotte needled lightly.

"Uh...you're really hot," Ken mumbled, desperate to have those smooth hands back on his cock.

"Good answer." Charlotte whispered back, and resumed stroking.

She stroked in silence for a while, then asked, "So, who were you stroking to back in the tent?"

Ken turned red. Charlotte pushed, "If you don't tell me...I'll just stop stroking you now."

That was too high a price for Ken. The gentle rhythm of her strokes was worth anything, at least to his presently-enfeebled mind. "I was imagining both of them, actually." He mumbled in embarrassment.

Charlotte pressed up against his side. "And instead, you're getting little me." She smirked. "Would you like me to wake the two of them to take over?"

"No, no!" Ken exclaimed, logic taking over for one moment, although somewhere at the back of his mind he felt he wouldn't have minded a triple team of pretty ladies on him.

"You sure?" Charlotte said, "They've got nicer bodies than me. Bet you'd were staring at their breasts." She smirked.

Ken groaned in delight at the thought of breasts. He was no longer coherent.

Then Charlotte knelt in front of him. "Well Ken, you know, my breasts aren't anywhere near as good as theirs. But hopefully this will be nice enough for you." And she slowly engulfed his member with her mouth.

In, out. In, out. In, out. And in just a few strokes, Ken, who had never felt a woman's mouth on him before, knew he was about to lose control. Still incoherent, a moan and a sudden grasping of Charlotte's shoulder was all the warning he could give.

Charlotte pulled out just in time and let her hand take over, letting the cum spill onto the ground. She gradually slowed down, milking every last drop, and feeling the pleasure that he felt. With a smile, she hugged him, then calmly sashayed back into her tent for a good night's sleep.

Ken slowly recovered his bearings. Suddenly, he wished he could have told her the truth - that he had been crushing on her for some time already. He had started off wanking to the other two girls, but he had intended to finish with her. Of course, she had preempted it...and he didn't regret it either. The embarrassment at being caught had been huge, but in retrospect...it was a pleasant memory to have. Plus, he had good fodder for the future. Ken grinned as he returned to his tent.

Victoria was not sure how she felt about Charlotte's initiative to use her mouth. On one hand, that was so often a male desire - where they forced the lady to do what would please them. But tonight, she felt Charlotte's desire to really pleasure the boy. And as long as the girl didn't have to take off anything, or even feel even the least bit violated, she supposed it still qualified as a win. With that happy thought, she flew off to find her next target.


Jreforma
Jreforma
92 Followers