Victoria Pt. 01: The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,675 Followers

It didn't take long to make him cum even though he wasn't exactly ready for it but she felt him drain his semen in to her as she pulled energy from him as well. He held her tight as she sucked the life from him and she heald him as well until he was out cold in her arms. She sat there straddling him as he slept against her shoulder and she had her arms around him. After a moment she laid him down gently and dropped her face into her hands as she burst out crying. She knew it was too late to turn back but she also didn't want to go through with the final part of the ritual. She didn't know what to do.

--------------------------

Rick awoke almost halfway through the next day feeling drained and barely able to get out of bed. As tired as he was though he needed to get up, he needed to go and talk to Victoria. He fell to the floor next to his bed trying to will himself to get up, it took a little while but he got to his feet before grabbing his pants and his shoes. He walked out the front door and headed to her house but he noticed her car was gone. He knocked on the door anyway but of course there was no answer. He was still so dizzy and tired but he looked through the window and saw something very strange.

Standing in the living room was a statue that looked exactly like the small one he saw the other day only this one was life size. It was turned away from him but he recognized the wings and a few other features. He also saw a table in the middle of the room with straps on it like it was designed to hold someone down on it.

"What the fuck?" He said out loud as he backed away and headed back to his house.

He got back inside and locked the door before heading up to his room. He turned his computer back on and went to find that article he read about the succubus statue as he was starting to wonder if it was true. He found the article still up on his browser and went back to read the rest.

It stated that the soul of a succubus would live in the statue and corrupt a woman to hunt down Virgins. Three of them to be exact where she would make love to each of them 3 times draining their life force before sacrificing them to the succubus. Once the final virgin has been found and the process begun the statue would grow to its true size ready to be reborn once the ritual was complete. The women who give themselves to the succubus would become their demonic sexual servant gaining eternal beauty and life.

"No, it can't be true, no fucking way." He said to himself as he heard a car pull up outside his window.

His heart began to race a little thinking she was back to finish him off. He decided to wait for her to enter her house then he would head to his car and get the hell out of here. He heard her car door open and close and waited to hear her enter her house but then he heard something much worse, a knock at his front door. His stomach turned as he didn't know what to do now. He heard a knock again moments later as he got up and grabbed his keys thinking maybe he could slip out the back door and escape. He went to leave but was stopped when he opened his bedroom door and Victoria was standing right there.

"Holy shit! Vicky you scared the hell out of me."

"Sorry, the front door was unlocked and I wanted to check on you."

"Really?" He said knowing he had locked the door. "I got a different impression last night."

She glanced over at his computer seeing the article he had been reading and now knew that he suspected what she truly was.

"Where are you going?" She said seeing the keys in his hand.

"Just to meet a friend, that's all."

"Which friend?"

"What are you my mother?"

She looked at him with a serious expression before she said "Can I make a suggestion?"

Rick swallowed a little nervous as to what her intentions were. "What's that?"

She reached into her pocket and pulled out an envelope handing it to him. "Take this."

Rick grabbed it a little confused looking at it and pulling out what looked like a plane ticket. "What's this?"

"Leave, go spend the rest of the summer with your parents."

"Wait.... what?"

"Get away from here, get away from me."

"What the....... I don't understand?"

"You were right, and I know you have figured it out by now, what I am and what I've been doing."

"But then...... why? This was all just a plan to kill me? After everything we..........."

"You need to get away from me so I don't, that's why I bought you this ticket you idiot."

"But, this is all so.......?"

"It doesn't matter, now run, run away and forget about me, you are a great guy Rick and...... you deserve more than this, But you need to leave before......."

"Before what?"

"Before I lose control."

"What do you mean lose control?"

"Nessira will soon figure out what I am doing and take control of me, that's why you need to leave and leave now."

"Wait, what about you?"

"It doesn't matter what happens to me."

"It does to me!"

"You don't get it, I made a deal with the devil."

"Yes and now you're risking your life to save mine, I can't just leave you."

"You have to."

"No, come with me!"

"It's not that simple, I can't just leave, if you are with me you will still be in danger, you have to run."

"No, I won't leave you, I can't."

"Rick I am struggling right now, I want to rip your clothes off and fuck your brains out, and if this conversation keeps going I may not be able to stop myself."

"And my motivation to run is?"

"This is no time for jokes, you have to go."

"I can't."

"You have to!" She shouted at him as her eye's glowed red in front of him and her voice changed as well becoming darker. "Oh god, it's too late." She said looking at her hand watching her fingernails extend a little.

Rick was watching her for a moment as she seemed to be transforming but he soon got his wits about him and ran passed her heading for the front door. He thought he may have a chance but when he opened the door something hit him from behind knocking him to the floor. He looked up and saw Victoria her eyes were now red and two small horns sticking out of her forehead.

"I warned you, and now it's too late." She said grabbing him by the throat picking him up and throwing him to the floor.

Rick struggled to catch his breath as she was suddenly down close to him staring in to his eye's with her cold black stare. He was afraid to move as she looked him over smiling to herself before she pulled him in kissing him. As scared as he was he still enjoyed the kiss with her as she seemed to have some feeling and passion behind it.

"I'm sorry about this." She said to him before he began to feel dizzy and he fell to the floor blacking out.

-------------------------------

When he awoke he looked around but it was hard to focus. He knew he was laying down on something but he wasn't sure what but he soon realized his arms and legs were strapped down and he could not move.

"What the fuck..... where am I?" He asked.

"He is ready my child, it is time to finish him and take your place at my side." A demonic female voice said as his eyes began to focus.

He saw Victoria standing there like he saw her before with red eyes and horns. She seemed to be wearing some sort of red skin tight dress which left little to the imagination as a piece of cloth covered the front and back but not her sides. He then noticed the statue which had the same glowing eyes but seemed to be able to move as it had its hands on her shoulders.

"He is ready, the time has come." She said letting her go before Victoria walked over to the table..

"Do you still find me beautiful?" She asked in a voice a little deeper than normal.

"Oh yeah, the whole I am the Gatekeeper look really does it for me." He said jokingly seeing how she'd respond.

"Yes boy," Nessira said. "Look at this exquisite creature you helped create, and soon I will be free to return to this world and Victoria will have everything she ever wanted, you should be proud, we couldn't have done it without you."

"It is time." Victoria said as she climbed on to the table with him lifting up the dress showing the she was not wearing any sort of panties and took his cock sliding it inside herself.

"Oh fuck!" he said as the feeling was very nice.

"Relax Rick, it will be over soon." She said as she pulled a knife out from behind her dress.

It had a gold handle and a curved metal blade with some sort of ancient writing on it. He knew there was nothing he could do to stop this from happening as she motioned her hips starting to milk his member again.

"Woah that looks sharp!" he said getting more nervous.

"I'm sorry." she said in almost a whisper like she didn't want Nessira to hear her.

"Victoria, I want you to know I forgive you."

"What?" She said looking down at him.

"I forgive you, I don't know who broke your heart but he was a fool, and if this is what you need to do to heal or feel justified than so be it, I will die happy knowing I died to giving you what you needed."

She stared at him with a look of sadness in her eyes as she listened to his words. Rick closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation of what he knew would be his final orgasm as it built.

"You see, he has accepted his fate, now finish him and become a goddess who answers to nobody but me!" The statue said as Victoria continued to rhythmically move her pelvis.

Rick was enjoying the sensation as she moved on top of him. Her moans grew louder as she milked his cock with the knife in hand ready to stab him in the heart the moment he finished releasing Nessira on to this world and becoming the creature she looked like now.

"Yes, it is almost time." Nessira said as she stepped behind her watching the ceremony closely.

Rick opened his eye's to see what was happening as Victoria wiggled and writhed on top of him with the demonic statue behind her ready to be reborn. Rick wanted to say something but wasn't sure what. If this was the last thing he ever said to her what would it be. Then it finally came to him.

"Victoria.............. I love you." He said as he felt it coming to an end.

Victoria took the knife in her hand ready to strike but was surprised by what he had just said to her. She slowed her motions as Rick shut his eyes bracing for his death. Victoria was struggling but then something came over her as Nessira used her power to control her. She was suddenly not in control of her body and began to move faster. She was enjoying the sensation but knew what would happen when it ended which left her torn. She moved harder and faster until his cock erupted inside her. She slammed the knife down right into his chest stabbing him directly in the heart. Blood poured from his body even from his mouth as he coughed. With his final breaths he glanced up looking at her with sorrow in his eyes.

"NO!" she yelled out seeing what her master had made her do. She leaned down and whispered in his ear "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." she said watching the man who said he loved her cough up his own blood.

"It is done, finally!" Nessira said while Victoria ignored her and focused on Rick who was still dying beneath her.

"Oh God no." She said trying to comfort him the best she could. "I'm sorry Rick." She continued before she leaned down and whispered in his ear "I love you." Before squeezing his hand in hers.

She looked over at her master who was beginning to emerge from her statue like shell. The pieces fell off revealing her skin as she watched herself become free at last. Victoria slid off the table while Rick struggled to stay alive almost refusing to let go of her hand. She looked back at him and and bent over kissing him as his vision began to fade.

"It will be better soon, I promise." She said to him.

He coughed a few more times before his hand fell from hers. He laid there lifeless and Victoria focused her attention towards her master as a rage began to fill her. She walked over to her to examine her masters new body. Nessira spread her wings stretching with a smile on her face as she was finally free.

"You did it my child, now we will rule this world and you can have anyone you choose."

"Funny you should say that because I've actually had a thought about that."

"Good, bring him to me and we will have him on his knees ready to worship me and be your pet."

"Yes, worship......." she said looking down at the knife she had made her use to kill Rick moments ago. "I had a different idea master."

"And what is that my child?"

Victoria took the blade which still dripped with Rick's blood as his body lay lifeless on the table behind her. She had one chance for this to succeed so she mustered her strength and before Nessira even knew what was happening she had plunged the blade into her chest. Nessira looked down in shock as he blood began to pour from her wound. Victoria pushed the knife in deeper as her master fell to her knees in pain.

"Why? I gave you everything you wanted?"

"Yes you did, but then you took away the only thing that mattered to me."

"You fool, all men are alike, he will break your heart just like all the others."

"Maybe, but I'm willing to take that chance." She said pulling the knife out of her and licking the blood from it feeling a power enter her body and knowledge that she knew could help Rick.

Nessira fell to the floor before she began to turn to dust crumbling at her feet screaming in pain until she was nothing but a pile needing to be swept up. Victoria turned back to her fallen love and ran to his side. She checked him over knowing he had passed. She placed her hand on his chest where the wound was and began to chant something in a demonic language no human could understand or speak. A red light began to form under her palm as she spoke with a darker voice. Her eyes glowed bright red as she sprouted her own wings after succeeding in receiving some of Nessira's power from tasting her blood. The house began to shake and her voice grew louder as she continued to chant hoping the spell would work.

The blood began to pull back along his skin slithering back into the hole in his chest as his wound began to shine brightly. Whatever she was doing seemed to be working as she waited until Rick finally took a breath and she stopped the chant.

----------------------

Rick awoke to the sun once again shining brightly through his bedroom window. It took him a moment to focus until he suddenly jerked upright looking all over the room surprised to be alive. He looked down at his chest which didn't even have a scar where the blade pierced him. He had no idea how he was still alive or what had happened. He jumped out of bed looking over at Victoria's house which seemed dark and quiet.

He soon realized he was naked so grabbed whatever clothes he could find getting dressed before he ran downstairs and out the door rushing to her house. He stopped out front looking through the window seeing the table he had been strapped to and a pile of what looked like dust on the floor. He knocked on the door frantically but nobody answered. He tried the handle which turned as the door was unlocked. He ran inside looking all over the room and at all the evidence that suggested it all really happened.

"Victoria?" He called out searching all over the house for her. "Victoria?...... Vic?"

He searched and searched but the home was empty. Her car was still in the driveway but she was nowhere to be found. He pulled his phone out and tried to call her but soon heard a vibrating noise as her phone was on her bed.

Rick felt a little heart broken that he couldn't find her. He did one last look all around the house but there was nothing. He cleaned up the living room the best he could so there would not be a mess if she came back. After he finished he stepped out the front door locking it so no one could get in there except for her if she came back. He slowly walked back home not sure how to feel at the moment.

As days went by he began to feel a little strange. He wasn't sure exactly what the problem was but he felt hungry and weak. He would eat and eat but it seemed like nothing could satisfy the hunger he was feeling. He began to think it was a broken heart he was suffering from from how much he was missing Victoria. With each passing day he began to feel weaker and weaker on top of being hungry. He had no idea what was going on with him and honestly wasn't even sure how he was still alive to begin with. He didn't know how he survived that night and he knew if there was something wrong with him that Vicky would know what it was but she had vanished and there was no sign that she was coming back.

One night as he was becoming more and more tired he did have a vision. He didn't know what was happening at first but he awoke to a bright light shining into his bedroom from the same large moon he had seen before in his dreams. He was a little excited thinking Victoria may have returned but as he looked all over he saw nothing. The was no sign of her anywhere so he got up and went to the window looking across the way to her room only to see it empty as well.

"Victoria?" he called out hoping for some answer. "Victoria I need you!"

He turned as he heard his bedroom door creek as it opened slightly. He walked over looking out into the hallway not sure what was going on. He headed downstairs as he began to hear a voice. It was very faint like a whisper but it got louder as he went. All it was saying was one word over ad over again but it was definitely Victoria's voice.

"Feed."

"What? Victoria where are you?"

"You need to feed."

"What do you mean? Please, I don't feel right, I need your help."

He turned and saw someone sitting on the couch in the living room with their back to him. At first he was excited thinking it was her and moved quickly until he realized this woman had dark hair and not the beautiful blonde of Victoria's. He stepped towards her slowly at first not sure who it was or what was going on exactly.

"Hello?" he asked hoping for a response as he stepped even closer putting his hand on her shoulder. "Hello who are you?"

The woman turned to look at him but he was confused when he realized it was Cindy but something was off. Her eyes were pitch black like Victoria's in dreams before. She didn't move or say anything for a while as he backed away slightly not sure what was going on. Finally she opened her mouth and said only one word to him but in Victoria's voice.

"Feed!"

Rick awoke in a bit of a panic breathing heavily as the next morning had arrived. It was a cloudy and rainy day and he was a little freaked out by what he had just seen and was trying to rationalize it. He still didn't feel right and was still hungry and weak as he pulled himself out of bed and tried to prepare for the day.

After he was up and showered he went to the grocery store seeing if he could find some energy bars or anything that might give him the pick me up he needed when he ran in to Cindy who was there shopping as well. He was a little shocked and even freaked out a little, this was the first time he had seen her since the party and it was odd given the dream he had just went through the night before. She was a embarrassed when she first saw him given her actions from the party but she still said hi.

"Hey Rick, how are you?"

"I'm alright I guess, you?"

"I'm ....um ....... look I really want to apologize for what happened at the party with me and Eddie, I don't know what came over me."

Rick thought about it for a moment and realized that maybe Victoria had had something to do with it. It made sense now given what she was and what she had been trying to accomplish. Realising this he was able to easily forgive her but he also saw her a little differently.

"It's no problem, really."

"I'm sorry I just feel like I should make it up to you."

maestro84
maestro84
1,675 Followers