Victoria Pt. 01: The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

As she went on he began to look her over. Something about her seemed different to him all of a sudden. He suddenly wanted her very badly, like if they weren't in the grocery store he would almost rape her.

"Rick? You feeling alright?" She asked looking concerned.

"Huh? Sorry I haven't been feeling well lately."

"You don't look well, if you want I could come by this evening and cook you supper, you look like you could use a home cooked meal, knowing you you've been living off hot pockets and microwave pizza. I mean as long as you don't have other plans?"

"Um... No, no plans, sure that would be cool."

"Okay, I'll see you around 5ish?"

"Sounds good." He said as Cindy smiled at before they parted ways.

When he got home he jumped in the shower again trying to get himself cleaned up even though he still looked tired and drained but he did the best he could. 5:00 got closer and closer and he was getting anxious waiting for Cindy to come over but he wasn't even sure why. He was still hurting over Victoria and even felt a little guilty about inviting Cindy over but it was like he needed her and badly.

5:00 finally came and Cindy arrived with groceries in hand ready to cook dinner for him. He opened the front door and let her in but he never even heard a word she said as he just seemed to stare at her like she was a piece of meat ready for him to devour. He tried to clear his head but he felt like he was no longer in control of himself as he was just filled with this hunger he didn't know how to fill.

"So, I'll start cooking if you want to help me?" She said as she headed for the kitchen when she began started taking things out of the bags and placing them on the counter.

Rick followed her into the kitchen almost circling her and stalking her like a predator. He walked around behind her as she turned back and smiled at him. He couldn't hold himself back any more as he wrapped his arms around her waist and began to kiss the side of her neck.

"Woah there, Rick what are you?" Cindy was confused at first but she began to feel something strange come over her.

She began to feel wet between her legs and her breast began to feel very sensitive like she wanted him just as much as he needed her but had no idea why. She didn't know what was wrong with her but she turned around and kissed him as he picked her up placing her on the counter before ripping her shirt open. He grabbed her bra and broke it in half with ease before he began sucking on her breasts getting her even more turned on. Cindy needed him badly as she began to feel the way she did the night Victoria made her make out with Eddie like she couldn't control herself. He slid his tongue down her stomach as he pulled off her pants throwing them on the floor. He grabbed both her legs placing them on his shoulders before he grabbed her panties with his teeth and ripped them open.

Cindy laid back as Rick's tongue began to poke and explore her slit tickling her clit a little. Rick was tasting her and she tasted amazing like she was what he needed. He teased her more and more making her squirm before wiggling his tongue further inside her.

"Holy fuck!" She yelled out as he continued to pleasure her.

He licked her all throughout making her moan and writhe uncontrollably. She grabbed his hair squeezing her hands as she wanted more from him. He pulled his tongue out before he pressed his lips against her clit and began to suck on it as she screamed out her pleasure. She bucked her hips trying to get him to give her even more attention like she was begging for it. Her pussy was dripping wet as he pulled his mouth away. She looked down at him watching him remove his pants and underwear.

"Oh fuck yes, oh God I want your cock inside me so fucking bad!" She said as she couldn't wait for him.

Rick finally got his clothes off as Cindy was squirming on the counter waiting for him to fuck her. He grabbed her legs and pulled her close lifting her up and lowering her down on his cock. She let out a primal scream like his cock was the greatest thing she had ever had as it slid inside her aching pussy. He pushed her up against the refrigerator as she wrapped her legs around him. She lifted her hands over her head grabbing the top of the fridge holding on as Rick unmercifully fucked her. She arched her back holding on as Rick thrust his cock in and out of her. The pleasure was almost too much for her to handle.

Cindy was too distracted to notice that Rick's eyes had suddenly turned pitch black while his fingernails began to grow. He ran his hand up her leg and grabbed her breasts caressing her nipples a little making her squirm even more. Horns began to sprout from his head as he didn't really feel human anymore. Cindy opened her eye's looking down at him.

"Holy fuck, Rick... what the? What the hell are you?" She said seeing his appearance and being frightened but still so stimulated that she wasn't sure what to do.

She screamed in half fear and pleasure as Rick continued to fuck her until he let out a roar that sounded demonic and Cindy finally gave out her own scream of passion. Her orgasm surged through her body stronger than any she had ever felt before. She could feel Rick's cock squirting inside her and the warmth of his cum just making her experience even more pleasurable. She didn't care what was happening to Rick or anything else as her whole body quivered as waves of pleasure flowed through her over and over again while at the same time she felt a warm feeling sweep through her like it was flowing through her pussy and then in to Rick.

The last thing she felt was one last amazing orgasm before everything went dark and she was out cold. Rick held her limp body up before placing her back down on the counter. He slid his cock out of her seeing many different types of goo drip from her as he backed away feeling amazing. She was still breathing but she probably wouldn't awaken for a while. Rick looked at his reflection seeing the creature he had become but he finally felt the best he had in days.

"What the fuck!" He said as he saw himself.

"Wow it really worked." He heard a voice say from behind him as he spun around and saw Victoria sitting on the opposing counter wearing a little red nighty.

"Victoria, Is that...... What the fuck?"

"You were dead, it was the only way to save you."

"What the hell am I?"

"You are like me now, you are an Incubus."

"I'm a............. and Cindy, will she be?"

"She'll be fine after some rest, but she tasted so good didn't she?"

"She was amazing, I almost want more."

"No, you'll kill her if you do."

"Where the hell have you been?"

"I had to let you complete the transformation on your own."

"Transformation, but that dream?"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't let you die, you........................ you mean too much to me."

He walked over to her as she had a look of concern in her eye's. She wasn't sure how angry he was with her and she was a little worried until he took her and pulled her close kissing her and holding her tightly in his arms. As many question as he had he didn't care, he missed her so much and was just happy she was back.

"I missed you so much!" He said.

"I'm sorry I did this to you but I had to save you."

"I don't...... I don't know what I am or what you did to me, just............... just please don't leave."

She placed her hand on his face "I will never leave you again." She said before kissing him again as he picked her up in his arms and carried her to the living room.

He dropped her on the couch pressing his lips to hers as she wrapped her legs up around him. He had just fucked Cindy but he still had lust for Victoria that needed to be quenched. He turned her over lifting her nightgown to see her amazing ass before he slid his still hard cock between her legs. Victoria gave out a moan of approval as she leaned back towards him. He ripped her gown open grabbing her breasts and squeezing them in his hands while kissing the side and back of her neck.

Rick and Victoria fucked in the living room while Cindy remained unconscious in the kitchen covered in sweat and other juices. She was breathing but wouldn't awaken for a while so they could be as loud as they wanted. Both of them were now in their mostly demonic form as the passion continued. Victoria had sprouted a tail that had curled around Rick's balls making his pleasure even more intense as it squeezed them. His sprouted as well curling up between his legs and tickling her from the front as he continued his thrusts. She kept her wings retracted while he continued to do her from behind enjoying every moment now that she had returned to him.

"Oh fuck!" She said. "I've wanted to fuck you on this couch since the night we watched Star Trek together."

"So you're the reason I jizzed all over the coffee table?" He said licking her earlobe

"I just wanted to see my prize."

"We could have just fucked that night."

"You weren't ready, I wanted you ready to pop when we finally did it."

He pulled her up even closer to him as he whispered in her ear. "You could have had me the day you introduced yourself if you wanted."

"OH FUCK!...." She said as he thrust a little harder into her. "Don't stop, just fuck me forever!"

"As you wish" he said nibbling her ear and kissing her neck as his fangs grew a little before he even bit her making her moan even louder.

The continued until he began to thrust even harder as she started to whine as the pleasure grew between her legs. Her tail squeezed his balls even tighter making him moan as well. The sex had been very good when he was human but now they were both like this all she wanted was his cock inside her for eternity. He was even better now that he was an Incubus and it wasn't long until her pussy began to quiver spasm before he began squirting into her as she screamed her lust as loud as she could.

They both collapsed on the couch wrapped in each other's arms still reeling from their orgasms. They sat there for a little while just enjoying each other's scent and touch. After a few moment they both started to return to normal as their horns retracted and their eye's changed back to their normal color. Rick looked down at the beautiful woman in his arms as he held her as tight as he could almost afraid to let her go. He moved a strand of her blonde hair away from her face to get a better look at her as she smiled up at him.

"So what happened to you?" He asked staring into her eye's.

"What do you mean?"

"Why did you sell your soul, so to speak?"

"That's kind of long story."

"I have time, I have nothing but time for you."

"Well, I was married once."

"I had kinda figured that."

"I married the love of my life, or so I thought. We were together for 35 years and things were going great until I found out he was cheating on me with a younger woman."

"35 years?"

"Yeah, told you I was older than I look. Anyway when I discovered this I told him I was leaving him and taking him for everything he was worth. So instead of losing his fortune he hired someone to run my car off the road with me in it."

"That dick!"

"To say the least, but I found myself at the bottom of a ditch barely alive when I heard a voice in my head. It reached out to me healing my wounds and making me young again."

"Nessira?"

"Yes, and I used my new strength and beauty to find him and well, basically fuck him to death!"

"Really? He didn't deserve that."

"Excuse me?"

"I mean, I've had sex with you a few times now and dying like that would be a blessing, I know because I have."

"That's disturbingly sweet, but I didn't just fuck him, I used my new found beauty to lure him into bed before I went full demon and terrified him until he died of a heart attack."

"Really? I find your demon form sexy."

"Well Maybe you haven't seen my full form yet." She said leaning in close to him teasing him a little.

"Looking forward to it."

"But do you understand why I didn't want to tell you?"

"Victoria, what he did to you was horrible, I don't blame you at all for what you've done, he deserved it if not worse for what he did to you!"

"What about the other two virgins? They didn't deserve any of this."

"You feel bad about that?"

"Of course I do, I'm not a monster!"

"Look, yes they probably didn't deserve what you did to them but if they died underneath you looking up at your beautiful face just like I did, maybe you gave them the greatest moment of their life."

"Interesting way of seeing it."

"All I'm saying is I forgive you, you just need to forgive yourself."

"I love you so much, and that's something I never thought I'd say to anyone ever again."

"I love you too, and now that we are both like this I think it's safe to say we are going to have some fun, and that's what life's all about right, having fun?"

"As long as it's with you."

"Yeah, maybe let's not tell my parents about this?"

"You think? Yeah I don't really want to tell them how I seduced their son all summer and then turned him into a sex demon thank you very much, or about our victims either."

"You mean like sleeping beauty over there on the counter?" He said referring to Cindy who was still passed out.

"Yeah, we should probably bring her home or something?" She said looking over at her.

"Later." Rick said placing his hand on her face before he leaned down and kissed her again.

They shared a moment of passion before the rolled off the couch together and began to fuck again on the living room floor. He could have fucked her a hundred times that night just out of how much he had missed her. It didn't take long before they both went full demon spreading their wings, horns, claws and everything else as he thrust himself into her again. they pleasure each other, clawed and bit each other screaming out their demonic lust for each other. If anyone saw or heard them they would have probably run away screaming in terror but they didn't care. They were together and there was no plan, no master, or anything to keep them separate anymore. Rick had found his partner in life and Victoria found the man who fixed her heart.

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers