Victorian Vices Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that evening, at seven o'clock promptly, the first dinner gong sounded throughout Smallcock Hall. By the time of the second gong, fifteen minutes later, all the Cockingham family were gathered in the drawing room. The door opened and Thomas the butler announced, "Dinner is served, my Lady."

He stood aside as Lady Constance accompanied Beatrice to the dining room. Cecil and Lord Cockingham followed behind. When they were seated, Thomas rang the summoning bell and Alfred supervised Fanny and Tilly, who served the first course.

Thomas poured a glass of wine for Lady Constance, and a smaller glass for Beatrice.

"Is his Lordship taking wine tonight?" he enquired, and Lord Cockingham looked at his wife for a decision.

"How much of Lord Cockingham's golden wine is left?" asked Lady Constance. "I know I left a goodly amount before Miss Beatrice and I went travelling. But we have been away for four months."

"There are two bottles in the cellar, your Ladyship," replied Thomas, "and the remains of the bottle his Lordship started last evening. If I remember correctly, his Lordship commented that it was somewhat cloudy."

Lady Constance looked at her cuckold sharply. He cringed under her stare and blushed.

"Cloudy was it?" snapped Lady Constance. She snapped her fingers at Alfred.

"Go and fetch me a funnel, some rubber tubing and an empty bottle " she hissed. "I'll show you cloudy!

By the time Alfred returned with the items Lady Constance had requested, she had removed her bloomers and was tapping her foot impatiently.

Thomas took the funnel and attached one end of the rubber hose to it. The other end he placed inside the empty bottle.

The only sound to be heard in the dining room was the hiss of Lady Constance emptying her bladder into the funnel. It was followed by a splashing sound as the bottle quickly filled to about three quarters capacity.

Lady Constance handed the funnel to Albert.

"You may go, Albert," she said, smiling sweetly. "Thomas will supervise Fanny and Tilly for the rest of the meal."

Albert bowed and departed, closing the door quietly behind him.

"Fanny and Tilly, you may clear the first course, please," smiled Lady Constance. "Thomas, decant his Lordship's wine and serve him a full glass. Put the carafe on the table. It will be finished before we get up from this meal."

Whilst the servants got on with their tasks, Lady Constance looked at her husband.

"Do you expect me to eat the rest of my dinner with a wet cunny?" she snapped. "I need to be licked dry. Get to it!"

The second course was served whilst Lord Cockingham was still on his knees between his wife's legs. She directed Fanny to use a fork to mash his food into a mush that resembled a multi-coloured rice pudding. His wine glass steamed and strands of Thomas's cum floated lazily in the golden liquid.

Lady Constance asked Beatrice how her exercises had gone, and Beatrice proudly told her mother that not only had she done them, but that she'd enrolled Cecil to help bring her off.

Her mother smiled indulgently.

"So you did learn something on your travels," she said sardonically. "I hope you monitored the state of his John Thomas?"

"Of course, Ma'ma," replied Beatrice proudly. "I made him get it out and I slapped him when he tried to touch it when he was licking me."

"Licking you through your bloomers, I hope?" retorted Lady Constance sharply.

"Of course, Ma'ma," repeated Beatrice. "My cunny won't be licked without my bloomers being in place. Not until my Coupling, at least," she added with a giggle.

Lady Constance appeared satisfied with her answers. There was the sound of a sharp slap, and she barked,

"That's enough! Get up here and eat your meal. And drink every last drop of my golden wine."

Lord Cockingham scrambled back into his seat, his face red with the exertion of drying his wife's cunt with his tongue. He picked up his spoon (he wasn't allowed a knife and fork) and began spooning the mush into his mouth.

Lady Constance caught Thomas's eye, and gave a meaningful look at her cuckold's still full wine glass. Thomas nodded slightly, and picked up the carafe.

"More wine, my Lord?" he asked.

Lord Cockingham blushed, and took a deep draught of the 'golden wine' so recently produced by his wife. He swallowed and put his glass down for re-filling. Thomas obliged with a smirk.

"Drink!"

The quiet, single word command brooked no argument. Lord Cockingham did as he was told. Thomas refilled his glass to the brim.

"Pa'pa," said Beatrice looking innocently at the man she called her father, "how does Mama's wee taste?"

Lady Constance beamed at her daughter. She was learning the power of humiliation very well.

"Er... it's... um... it's very ... um...how can I put this?" he stammered.

"You'd better put it diplomatically, if you don't want to be punished here and now in front of the servants," said Lady Cockingham menacingly.

"It's like nectar from the Gods Beatrice, my dear," finished Lord Cockingham triumphantly. His wife gave a grunt of satisfaction.

From outside the dining room, the grandfather clock in the hallway could be heard striking the hour.

"Eight o'clock already," remarked Lady Cockingham, pushing her empty plate away. "Thomas, I'll take coffee and brandy in the withdrawing room, with Miss Beatrice."

She stood up and Tilly moved swiftly to pull her chair back. Lady Constance smiled at her and thanked her. She turned to her cuckold.

"Finish your dinner. Your services will not be required tonight. I have arranged for Beatrice and I to call on Mrs. Scarlet tomorrow. You will accompany us."

"Yes dear," replied her cuckold meekly, picking up his spoon and resuming his meal.

"Fanny, you can stay here and ensure Lord Cockingham finishes every scrap of his meal, and every drop of his wine," continued Lady Constance.

"Be in my dressing room at nine o'clock to prepare me for bed."

Fanny curtsied. "Yes, my Lady."

"Tilly, you are showing great promise," Lady Constance continued. "Miss Beatrice will require a personal maid when she marries and is Coupled. Wait on her this evening. Prepare her for bed. You should be in her dressing room waiting for her at nine o'clock."

Tilly blushed with pleasure.

"If I may, your Ladyship," she said respectfully, "that is a wonderful offer, and it will be an honour and a privilege to serve Miss Beatrice. May I be excused clearing duties? Albert is very strict that the dining room be cleared and set for breakfast before we girls are allowed to go to bed."

Lady Constance looked meaningfully at Thomas.

"You leave Albert to me, Tilly," he said. "You have an opportunity to better yourself with this new role," he continued. "I'll consult with her Ladyship, and we'll see about replacing you as a serving girl. Your only priority now is to serve Miss Beatrice to the best of your ability."

Tilly felt as if she was going to burst with pride and happiness. She smiled at her new Mistress, who got up from the table. Tilly hurried to move her chair away.

"Thank you, Tilly," smiled Beatrice. "I know you have been following Fanny, who makes Ma'ma very happy. I hope you and I will get on as well as they do."

Tilly's face was a picture.

"Thank you, Miss Beatrice," she said breathlessly. "I promise to do my best at all times."

"One last thing," Lady Constance said over her shoulder as she moved towards the withdrawing room.

"Now that I am back at home, you will ensure that you are in bed by half past eight, Cecil. I will be up to inspect you at a quarter to nine. I understand that you've been retiring later than usual in my absence. That stops now."

She turned to face her son, who blushed deeply.

"It's no wonder you can't find a wife who is willing to take you on and train you properly," she said sharply.

"I will be discussing your wilful disobedience with Mrs. Scarlet in the morning. I suspect extra training will be her solution. Now finish your dinner and be upstairs and ready to be tucked in when I arrive."

"Yes, Ma'ma. Thank you Ma'ma," replied Cecil.

Lady Constance and Beatrice withdrew to the appropriately named withdrawing room. Thomas hovered.

"Brandy or port with your coffee, my Lady?" he enquired solicitously.

"I'll take brandy, and Miss Beatrice will take a small glass of port," replied Lady Constance. "Fetch the humidor, as well Thomas. I need a good cigar. They smoke those disgusting cheroots on the continent. I haven't had a decent smoke in months!"

Albert brought in a tray of coffee, and served Lady Constance and Beatrice. Thomas took the cigar that Lady Constance had selected, and cut the end for her. She put it in her elegant ivory cigar holder, and Thomas struck a match and she puffed it into life. Sitting back in her armchair, she sipped her coffee and brandy and smoked.

"Well, my dear," she addressed her daughter with a smile, "I'm very hopeful that our meeting with Mrs. Scarlet tomorrow will result in a suitable husband for you. I'm sure that Mrs. Scarlet will have a good choice of candidates for your Coupling. After all, you are an extremely attractive, wealthy young woman. I have high hopes that you will continue the tradition of strong, dominant Cockingham women."

"I will certainly do my best to emulate you, Ma'ma, just as you have followed Grandmere's example. I thought she would have been here to greet us on our return."

"Your grandmere has a new gentleman," replied Lady Constance. "She's nearly sixty three and yet she can still attract well hung lovers. I hope I'll still be going as strongly when I get to her age!"

From the dining room, Lord Cockingham and Cecil heard the burst of laughter, and they both wondered what had amused Lady Constance and Beatrice.

This ends the opening chapter in this tale. In Chapter 2, developments concerning Beatrice's wedding and Coupling are revealed.

12