Kept in the Family

Story Info
A husband is a slave to wife, sister in law, mother in law.
12.8k words
4.15
97k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theodore, or Teddy as his friends called him, was a handsome child. His blonde hair and blue eyes gained him a lot of attention. As he grew older the Fates blessed him with good looks and a handsome body. Most important, was his cock. By any standard his cock was a thing to be proud of. His cock was sizeable and accompanied by two magnificent balls was a thing every boy and man should be proud of.

While he was very shy around girls, he did the thing that Onan did in the ancient Greek times. When in private, Teddy was prone to fist his cock, drawing pleasure from his own manipulations of his cock. He often wondered what it would be like to have sex with a girl.

Teddy had a problem, however. He was painfully shy, and in general was rather afraid of girls. A lot of the girls he knew at school were attracted to him, but he was simply to shy. He did date, and he liked girls, but was always too unable to do the natural thing around them.

In the fall of his second year at college, he met Anita. She was different, in several ways. First, she was the captain of the women's soccer team. She was a pretty thing, with a great athletic body. Teddy fell for her immediately. She was strong minded and expected to have her way in life.

Teddy and Anita dated, but on her terms. She made him understand that she was calling the shots in their relationship. Oh, yes, they did have sex, but on her terms. She made Teddy understand that if he had a relationship with her, his cock was hers. His cock and balls belonged to her. Even his ass, which she loved to whip, was hers. Teddy agreed, and basically surrendered his magnificent body and cock to Anita. Teddy did whatever Anita wanted, and when she wanted it.

By their senior year in college, they were living in a small house, about three blocks from the University. The house rules were strict, and Anita expected full obedience to her wishes and house rules. Soon after their graduation from the University, Anita and Teddy were married. The house rules became even more strict, and stringent.

Anita required Teddy to be naked all the time, in private. Being young and viral, it seemed that his cock was hard all the time. Of course, part of that situation was that Anita did not let Teddy cum very often. Teddy even suspected that Anita was dosing his food with Viagra. It seemed that his cock was always erect, and for that matter, rigid.

When they were alone in the house, she kept his wrists tied behind his back. At times she would even tie his elbows tightly behind his back, to make him just a bit more helpless. Even at times, she would use chrome police handcuffs to lock his wrists behind his back

The reason for this restraint was to prohibit Teddy from stroking his own cock, and mayhap making himself cum. Anita owned his cock and knew the power of denial. She would let Teddy cum, perhaps once a week. On one occasion she denied him satisfaction for three weeks. On that occasion, Teddy would literally weep, begging for a climax. She loved to stroke his cock, making it ache to cum, and then deny him a climax. It was obvious that Anita wanted sexual power over Teddy, even to the point of making him a sex slave.

To let Teddy know what his status in the world was, Anita began to use the whip on Teddy. She loved tying him up and whipping his ass, and thighs, but most of all, she loved tormenting and whipping his cock and balls.

Anita even installed an "eye" bolt in the ceiling in the bedroom and the living room. It was not unusual for Anita to bind Teddy with his hands tied in front of him, then pulled to the ceiling with the rope running through the eye bolt. Naturally he was naked. His ankles were spread and tied to a spreader bar which kept his ankles spread wide, allowing Anita full access to his cock and balls.

It was not uncommon to find Teddy tied like this for extended periods of time, like most of the day. Anita would come in the room, grasp his cock and stroke it until he was on the verge of spraying cum all over the room, then she would stop, and slap his cock and balls. She would lean over and kiss the heated head of his cock, then leave the room with poor Teddy wanting to cum so desperately that tears would be in his eyes.

Anita varied her treatment of Teddy, however. At other times she would come into the room where he was tied, only this time she was carrying a crop or flogger type whip. She would whip his ass, or his cock and balls. It would seem her favorite targets for her whips was his cock and balls. If he made any noise, she would gag him with a rather large penis gag, which filled his mouth. There were days when he remained gagged much of the day.

It cannot be said that Anita did not enjoy sex. On those occasions, she tied Teddy's wrist and elbows behind his back, then was made to lay down on the bed. She tied ropes around his ankles and then spread his legs wide, tying his ankles to the bed posts at the foot of the bed.

Once Teddy was so arranged on the bed, Anita would climb on his body, facing his rigid cock, planting her pussy directly on his mouth. While her pussy rested fully on his mouth, the delicate bud of her ass was resting on his nose. Teddy was under orders to suck her pussy until she was satisfied. There were times when Anita made Teddy give her as many as five climaxes. To add to this tableau, while Teddy was busy sucking Anita's pussy, she was swatting his cock and balls with a crop. The curious thing was that even if the cock whipping was rather severe, Teddy's cock always remained rigid and throbbing. Anita would stroke, or "jack" Teddy's cock, but would not let him cum. One would think that he was aroused by what Anita did to him.

CHAPTER TWO

Teddy's life became more complicated. On one Saturday, Teddy was to meet Anita's sister, Jacque. Now, it is important that you know that Teddy had met Jacque before. She was even the Maid of Honor at their wedding. On this day, Teddy was naked, bound with his wrists and elbows tied behind his back. His balls were tied tightly with the rope running back between his thighs and tied tightly to his bound wrists. He had to walk with a wider gait to grant some comfort to his balls as they were being pressed between his thighs.

Teddy had not seen much of Jacque. On this particular Saturday, Anita told Teddy, Jacque was coming over. Teddy was alarmed. He was naked with his wrists and elbows tied tightly behind his back, and his cock was at full rut. His bound balls were aching. He asked to be released so he could get dressed.

Anita smiled as she grasped his cock. She stroked his cock as she said, "Teddy, you are my slave, my sex slave, my sex toy. You will remain just as you are, on display, like the sex slave that you are. My sister knows you are my sex slave. After today, you will also be her sex slave. She is thinking of moving in with us. If that be the case, then you will have two Mistresses, two tormentors, two torturers. If you obey us, your days may be rather nice. However, if you chose to resist us, you will be bound, tortured, whipped, and sexually teased until you will think you are losing your mind. So, just be prepared to obey the both of us."

Anita tied a rope around Teddy's neck. She ran it up through the eye bolt and pulled it rather tightly. It was not enough to choke him, but it made his stand very straight. With his wrists and arms bound behind him, his balls tied to his wrists, and his cock a full rut, he was a very erotic sight for two very aggressive sisters.

Anita and Jacque stood there admiring Anita's slave. Jacque stepped forward and grasped Teddy's cock, stroking it as Teddy moaned softly.

Jacque said, "Damn, he has a nice body, and I love his cock. I see whip marks on him. Is there any limit on what you can do to him?"

"No, pretty much whatever you want to do to him. When I am not using him, he is yours. The only rules I have with him is no broken skin, no blood, no broken bones, and extreme cruelty."

Jacque smile and replied, "Sis, I can live with that. I am looking at him and I want to play with him. Have you ever played cock and balls poker?"

Anita replied, "No, how is it played."

Jacque said, "Let's take him down, and tie him face up on your coffee table. We will need a deck of cards."

In a matter of a few minutes Teddy found himself tied face up on the coffee table. His wrists and elbows were still tied behind his back and were now trapped under his naked body. His balls had been untied. His legs were spread and tied to the coffee table legs. Now he had a penis gag lodged in his mouth.

Jacque reached into her purse and pulled out a "humbler". For those of you who don't know what a humbler is, let me explain. A humbler is two bent pieces of wood, mated to each other with bolt on either end. There is a place in the middle of this humbler for a slave's balls to fit, namely the top of his ball sack. The pieces of curved wood are then bolted together, tightly, trapping the slave's balls in the narrow open space. Usually the slave is made to get on his all fours. The mistress goes behind the slave and grasps his balls, pulling the back and trapping them in the humbler. Generally, it is near impossible for the slave to stand with his balls in the humbler. However, his balls are pulled back and are in plain view, open to be fondled, slapped, whipped, even kicked.

On this occasion, Teddy's balls were grasped by Jacque and pulled forward. The humbler was attached. Now Teddys balls are trapped in the humbler, and pulled forward, on full display to be fondled, kissed, or whipped. His cock was lying on his stomach just above the humbler. With all this fondling and clamping of his balls, Teddy's cock is at full rut, rigid and throbbing. Anita was stroking his cock while Jacque was fondling his bound and stretched balls.

Jacque looked at her sister and said, "Here is how we play cock and ball poker. First, we shuffle the deck of cards. Each of us, in turn pulls a card from the top of the deck. Black cards, spades and clubs are for his balls. Red cards, hearts and diamonds are for his cock. I brought a small quirt with me, perfect for whipping a pair of balls and a cock."

"When you pull a card from the top of the deck, the number on the card dictates how many lashes you give him with the whip. Face cards are always ten lashes with the whip."

Anita said, "I think I am really going to like this game."

Jacque shuffled the cards, then placed them on the coffee table between Teddy's thighs. Both girls had removed their clothing. Teddy could see them, when made his cock get even harder.

Jacque pulled the first card, a red six of diamonds. "OK, Sis, here is how it works. I pulled this card, the six of diamonds, which means his cock gets whipped. He will get six lashes."

Anita watched with rapt interest as Jacque raised the quirt and brought it down on Teddy's cock six times. A gagged Teddy softly moaned as his cock was assaulted.

Jacque aid, "Now that was fun. OK, Sis, it is your turn."

Anita pulled the next card, which was the seven of clubs. Jacque said, "OK, sis, black is for his balls. Use the quirt and lash his balls seven times."

Anita, smiling, lashed Teddys balls seven times. He flinched but

could not pull away from the whip. Anita grinned and said, "Damn, this is fun."

The next card was drawn by Jacque. To teddy's chagrin, it was the King of Hearts. Jacque looked at Teddy, "Slave, you now get ten lashes on your cock."

Teddy just closed his eyes and waited for the assault. Jacque raised the quirt and brought it sharply down on Teddy's cock ten times. Teddy just bit his gag and made no noises. Interestingly, his cock became even harder.

Anita pulled the next card. It was an eight of Spades, meaning Teddys' balls were now going to receive eight lashes with the quirt. Anita did not hold back. She brought eight lashes down on Teddy's balls. This got his attention and he did moan from behind his penis gag.

Anita looked at her sister and said, "Damn! I love this game. It could become addictive. We may have to play this game every night!"

Jacque smiled and said, "We can invent other games. He is fun to torture. It is my turn to draw a card."

As luck would have it, and to Teddy's good fortune, the next card was drawn by Jacque. It was the three of spades.

Jacque smiled and said to Teddy, "You got lucky this time. Your balls will get three lashes."

Teddy relaxed, until he felt the quirt land three very hard lashes on his balls. He was gagged so could not call out. He moaned very loudly.

Jacque giggled, "I said you were lucky it was only three lashes on your balls, but I didn't say how hard I could whip your balls. You had better be careful with the noise. You are a slave and I don't like a lot of noise, screaming or begging. Man-up and take your punishment, like a good slave."

Anita drew the next card, a Queen of Diamonds. She made no remarks, but, grasped Teddy's rigid cock and raised the quirt. She brought it down, sharply on the sensitive head of his cock, ten lashes. Teddy tried to squirm away from the whip, but he was tied to tightly and his cock received the full weight of the quirt, on the head of his cock. He was moaning from behind his gag.

Jacque drew the next card, a King of Clubs. She chuckled as her ran her hand over Teddys bound balls. "Teddy, Your balls are next, and the card is a Queen, so that means ten lashes. I don't want to hear any screaming or wailing.

Jacque tightly grasped Teddy's cock. Squeezing Teddy's cock, using it as a handle, she held him in position as she raised the quirt into the air and brought it down sharply on his balls. She lashed them ten times just about as hard as she could. Teddy flinched but held his tongue and the noise.

Jacque was still holding Teddy's cock as she said, "I whipped his balls hard, and so help me I felt his cock throb in my hand after every lash. Sis, you have captured up a real sex slave. I do believe he likes pain."

Teddy, naked and tied down to a coffee table, with his wife and sister-in-law playing a card game which involved the whipping of his cock and balls, was in mental turmoil. His balls were clamped in a "humbler", and being presented for torture by whipping, along with his cock. What confused him was that his cock was rock hard. He even wanted to cum, but he knew that was impossible, unless his wife, Anita, and his Mistress allowed him to cum. All he could do is lay there, bound and fully exposed to their whip, and endure. In a very perverse way, that turned him on. As they tormented and whipped his cock and balls, he could see them whipping him. He even watched as his sister-in-law raised the quirt and brought it hard down on his balls. He flinched and jerked with the pain, but his cock throbbed.

Anita drew another card. It was the Ace of hearts. Jacque exclaimed, "Hey, look what you drew. Aces are worth eleven lashes, in this case, on his cock."

Anita picked up the quirt, and said, "Teddy, I now this is going to hurt you worse than me, so buck up, slave, this is your new world."

With that, Anita grasped Teddy's cock, and pulled it to an upright position. This exposed the sensitive head of his rigid cock. Anita raised the quirt into the air and brought it sharply down on his exposed cock head. Teddy attempted to jerk with the pain, but he was too well tied down. Anita hung onto his cock and continued to drive the quirt whip onto his cock head. Teddy was in pain, but he knew he had no other options than to endure. He was bound, helpless, naked and under the control of his dominating wife and her sister.

Jacque slapped Anita on the back, "Good going Sis! His cock is going to ache for a while."

Teddy lay back, absorbing the pain delivered to his cock. He could feel his cock throbbing with this latest assault. Part of him wanted the torture to stop, while a greater part of him was genuinely aroused by being tied and tortured.

The card game went on for at least another hour. Finally, the card game seemed to end. Anita and Jacque were still sitting on the floor at the end of the coffee table. Jacque was fondling his clamped balls, while Anita was stroking his cock. Both actions made Teddy want to cum.

CHAPTER THREE

Anita said to Jacque, "You know, with you living here with me, Teddy is available for torment and sexual fun every day. This could be a lot of fun. Not so much for Teddy, but great for us."

Jacque replied, "I have been thinking as we were playing with Teddy's cock and balls. Have you ever thought of inviting mother here to enjoy your sex slave?"

Anita thought for a moment, then replied, "No, I hadn't thought of that. I figured mother had her own little world as was happy there."

Jacque smiled and answered, "Well, if you remember, she used to torture our father, sexually, on a regular basis. They did it in private, so we would not know what they were doing, but I have peeked in the door of their bedroom and watched her whip his ass and cock. You could tell he loved it, even though I think she was quite brutal with his cock and balls. Dad was a real submissive like your Teddy."

Teddy, still naked, gagged and bound to the coffee table, secretly wished Anita would not tell her mother. He was not sure if he could endure three of these women, a mother and two siblings torturing him.

Anita replied, "I haven't thought about it. I have been busy training Teddy. I knew you would love it, so I invited you. Now that he is trained and my slave, and you are moving in with me so we can torture him all the time, maybe we could invite mother to share our world, in this case, Teddy's World of Sexual Slavery."

For the next week, Teddy found himself tied up, or restrained in some fashion on a routine basis, while his wife and sister-in-law were finding new ways to torture him, his ass, his cock and balls. Much to his amazement, he found he actually looked forward to what the two sisters would dream up for him. In between the torture sessions, his cock was constantly stroked, and played with by one or the other of the sisters. It seemed they wanted him to be aroused, by deny him a climax. On one hand, it was very exciting to be so aroused most of the time, but the desire for satisfaction, a good healthy climax, and the denial was a major source of frustration.

In the evening when they were watching television, one or the other of the sisters, and sometime both of them were toying with his cock and balls, keeping him aroused. One evening, they decided they would give him a climax. They actually wanted to see how far his cum would shoot out of his cock.

The sisters flipped a coin to see who would jack him off. Jacque won. She would make her sister's husband cum. His wrists and elbows were bound behind his back. Teddy was made to stand up and face away from the couch where he had been sitting, between the sisters.

Anita spanked his naked ass as Jacque was working on his cock. As he began to feel his climax rising in his body and his cock, Anita stopped spanking him and sat back, watching her sister make her husband cum.

With a loud groan, and the humping movement of his body, Teddy achieved a climax. His first in nearly two weeks. Giant squirts of hot cum erupted from his cock. Jacque kept jacking his cock and his cum kept coming. Teddy's eyes were closed as he experienced the ultimate pleasure of a climax. He did not notice that his cum was spraying onto the hardwood floor.

Finally, his climax was complete, but Jacque kept jacking his cock. He was beginning to feel the pain of the post climax manipulation of his cock. Jacque, smiling at Anita, kept the fierce jacking of Teddy's cock. He began to flinch and attempted to move away from Jacque's torturing hand. As he tried to squirm away, she used her other hand to grab his balls.

Jacque jerked on Teddy's balls, "Slave! Don't you even try to get away from me. I am going to torture your cock, and I am holding your balls. You stand still and endure the pain or I will jerk your balls from your body!"