Victoria's Life Ch. 03

Story Info
The day after.
6k words
4.87
5.2k
11
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Day After

“Um,” I stretched. I wanted to open my eyes but I also wanted to be lazy and sleep in.

“Fuck, who could possibly be in my shower,” I thought to myself as I pulled the sheet off of me.

“Fuck, sorry mom for whatever… I’ve I got a slight headache so forgive me,” I muttered to myself in my girl’s voice, blame it on the fem.

“Oh, no bra… and my panties are damp, maybe slightly wet, actually pretty wet.
I pulled the covers further down to check if I wet the bed, nothing. Then, I smelled it, cum… I jacked off last night. I hope I didn’t stain the sheets.

“Oh, fucking headache, aspirin in the bathroom,” I silently slurred to myself as I placed my hand on my forehead.

“Fuck, I left the shower running,” I hurried to the shower and reached for the frosted glass door.

‘Good morning beautiful,” Mark stated as he slid the door open scaring the crap out of me.

“Aaaah,” I screamed in my high-pitched voice girly voice.

“Sorry, I really needed a shower to wake up. I used an unopened toothbrush and some of your dental floss for my pearlies. I hope you that’s alright?”

“It’s fine,” I scanned his athletic body but then I froze in awe of his, at least, eight-inch stiff cock with plenty of girth.

“Impressive isn’t it,” he stood there as his hairless shaven stiff cock rose and stared at me while his huge balls dangled between his legs.

I was so mesmerized by the size of his cock I had to leave the bathroom and go sit on the edge of my bed.

How can anyone have a solid eight inches plus when I was only given a measly four inches when hard?

“Fuck, it’s all coming back to me now… he fucked me in the kitchen or rather we fucked in the kitchen is probably more like it. Question is, how on earth did I take all eight inches?” I wondered as my mind went through the reel of last night.

“Wow, I didn’t know you were so sensitive,” he laughed.”

“What?”

“I was thinking,” Mark stated as he walked past me naked.

“Me too.”

“I want you to be my girlfriend, go steady,” he said picking up his clothes from the floor and sitting next to me on the edge of the bed.

“That’s hilarious!” I laughed; he was such a jokester sometimes.

“I’m totally serious,” he smiled as he put on his socks.

“Mark,” I giggled.

“Vicky, this may to you as a surprise… but I think I love you,” he blurted.

“What?” I shrieked.

“I think I fell in love with you.”

“Have you lost your mind?” I raised my feminine Ovoice.

“On the contrary.”

“We went on one date, a plutonic date at best.”

“You threw yourself at me all night starting with that stunt in your room when you picked up your purse.”

“Payback for the gay jokes.”

“It worked, I forgot you were male,”

“Mark, no offense, but this is my hobby, I worked very hard at it just like any hobby, and I’m extremely good at perception. I dress when my family leaves for most of the day or longer. I don’t want to be a girl or live as one.”

“Yesterday, was no hobby.

“You’re right; it was a mistake.”

“It wasn’t a mistake; it was a blessing in disguise,” he stood and put on his boxers, shorts, and shirt.

“You’re right… it is a disguise, Mark,” I stood and moved my hands in front of me to display just that, a disguise.

“Really, at least admit that you loved every minute of it, from the moment I went gaga over you in your bedroom to the moment we had sex in your kitchen last night.”

“This is so wrong.”

“You can’t, you can’t deny what happened was real

Then he passionately kissed me.

I reciprocated.

“Explain that?” he asked breathless.

“I couldn’t deny myself the simple pleasure of a kiss from my hero; but it’s much more complicated than a kiss,” I gazed in to his eyes.

“Boy meets girl; how complicated can it be?”

“Parents, and the fact I’m not a girl.”

“I’m sure couples go through the whole parent thing all over the world,” he started.

“The fact still remains I’m not a girl.”

“But you are Victoria.”

“Thanks.”

“It looks like you’re in a quandary,” he said releasing me.

“I’m sorry, it won’t work.”

“Okay,” he turned and headed for the door,

“You’re giving up that easy?”

“Your mind’s made up.”

“I don’t know,” I cried out.

“Exactly.”

“What’s that mean?”

“You’re acting just like a girl, indecisive, either you want this or not.”

“Don’t go,” I begged.

“You forgot something.”

“What?”

“Manowar -The Battle Rages On, remember we made it to the team championship.”

“Fuck, I’m sorry, I’m usually not a ditzy bimbo. Play starts at 4pm right?”

“Yeah, but plan on being there at 3:30 so we can make sure everything is setup correctly. We spent to many months battling all those teams to fuck up now.”

“Sure, I’ll be there.”

“Oh, there’s one condition.”

“What is it?

“Come as Victoria.”

“I can’t.”

“Then I’m not playing.”

“You wouldn’t?”

“Oh, and wear something super sexy,” he said before walking out my bedroom door.

“You know, sometimes you really ‘piss’ me off,” I yelled at him before hearing the front entry way door shut.

I ran to my window, Mark walked straight to his car without looking back, got in, and drove off.

Would he really not play?

He wouldn’t just to prove a point.

Fuck, I need a shower and another aspirin.

“Sexy?” I said out loud.

I began looking through my things but nothing was working.

Maybe white summer ankle skinny jeans and a Roche bikini laced top.

“The pressure of looking good… got it!” a bell went off in my head. “I’ll think about it later,” I relished.

Finally, now I can take a much-needed shower to get the smell of cum off me.
I take a two-minute shower to soap and rinse the smell of sex from my body then do a quick touch up shave.

I start the bath and pour in some light peach fragrance, that ought to fuck with Mark’s senses a bit; nothing like having a woman close to you that smells fantastic.

Next, I take care of the pearly whites and anything else important before I dress to impress. My main goal is to make him horny as hell and then leave him high and dry; payback for blackmailing me to dress in fem… though I might have anyway, still, it doesn’t matter.

I grab my cell hoping the internet will give me some idea on how to proceed with my… what is it anyway?

I’m going over Mark’s house in fem; does it make it a date?

No, it can’t be a date because he blackmailed me to go in fem.

Any girl can tell you; fem is for shopping and… fuck, going on dates.

Maybe I should inform the bastard to pick me up.

Oh well, I’m not giving up an official chance to win the championship and ten-thousand just because he’s blackmailing me to play as Victoria. I can buy a lot of clothes and jewelry with ten grand in my pocket.

I stepped into the tub and get comfy while browsing clothing stores for an idea.

Text: Hey sweetie, we decided to stay at the beach house (SC) for a while, for at least a month.

Text: Are you guys drinking?

Text: Anyway, no parties, keep the house clean, etc., and maybe we’ll leave more often.

Text: Don’t worry, I’ll be on my best behavior.

Text: Good luck with Mark tonight.

Text: What???

Text: The championship game, you didn’t forget, did you?

Text: No mom, just messing around.

Text: Love you!

Text: Love you too!

Thank you gawd, they’re across the country in Myrtle Beach that means a whole fucking month in fem. Now I have to win that ten grand.

I started searching on the internet, though the clothes were beautiful they weren’t what I was looking for.

To be honest, I want to win the game, but I also want to make Mark suffer for blackmailing me. No matter how sexy I am Mark will play, and play well, his competitive streak is something to behold and women only come in at a close second.

I need something that will make him precum all night so he realizes I’m there. Then I’ll turn him away, that will be my revenge.

“Fuck!” I just remember an outfit my sister probably still has tucked away in her closet my parents wouldn’t let her wear.

I quickly dried and literally ran to my sister’s bedroom where I began searching in the closet. I remember the top was pink with some sort of print on it. There it is, I pulled it out of the closet, the brand-new tag with a model posing on it. It was a Pink Off Shoulder Long Sleeve Crop Top with ‘BABY GIRL’ printed across the top.

Now I have to search for a short skirt or pants, the shorter the better.

I found nothing in the closet so I started with the lower drawers first, you know, the least or no use drawers.

‘OMG, that’s it,” a pair of Sexy Black Medium Waist Strappy Cut Out Yoga Shorts.
There was enough material from well below my naval, through the crotch area, and about a four-inch-wide strip of material to cover my buttock up the rear center; more importantly, enough to tuck. Otherwise, the straps encased the upper thighs just below the ‘Y’ and almost up to my naval.

I peered at the label again, my sister was mimicking the model, no wonder my parents wouldn’t let her wear this; mine now.

I started rummaging through her shoe boxes, I bet she had the shoes to go along with the outfit. I found them and headed back to my bedroom after checking that everything was in order.

I went back to my room and opened a new bottle of Pure Pearl White Nail Polish and began painting my toe nails before moving to my finger nails.

Once dry I immediately pulled over the pink top, then the spandex bottoms, and then I sat and put on the shoes.

I approached the full-length mirror expecting to see the model on the tag, it wasn’t, it was me, and I looked absolutely amazing. I f this doesn’t blow his mind… both of them, I don’t know what will.

I would most definitely wear this to a club, imagine, all the free drinks and your choice of cock.

“WTF am I thinking?”

“After one good fucking,” I giggled.

“Did I just?” I caught myself.

To be honest, there is no way to make it work with Mark. There are parents, relatives, school, and the relationship itself to worry about: there’s just too much unnecessary headache and risk involved.

Anyway, I love this outfit, and like I said I would definitely wear it to a club. Maybe a black pair of booties would be a better fit for tonight?

The Booties were perfect so I obviously decided to go with them but the pinks shoes will go back in the box and into my shoe collection.

I decided to wear a black skirt over my spandex because I didn’t want any of his neighbors causing a stir though mine never paid attention, they’re just not nosey.
Once I had the mini black skirt on, I peered into the mirror, perfect.

Now for some makeup, again just some light makeup and gloss lipstick, I really don’t like caking it on; light, delicate, classy or sassy. And just enough to hid imperfections and bring out my attributes.

I added some minor jewelry and I’m ready to go.

I texted Mark that I was leaving and that we should have plenty of time to eat before game time. I suggested our usual from the Chinese Restaurant and then I was off.

On my way there I encountered some jerk in a blue Mustang at a red traffic light revving his engine ever so slightly trying to get my attention, I know I saw him in my peripheral vision.

Well, I did the only thing a girl in my situation could possibly do… I flipped him off.
When the light turned green, he lit them up which brought up flashing lights and a siren from behind him, Neanderthals, go figure.

I beeped and blew him a kiss which really infuriated him. Now that I think about it, it wasn’t long ago that a guy was showing off at this same intersection and hit that tree over there. In fact, I think it’s the same neanderthal; boys… they never learn.

Finally, here, I rang the bell, Mark unlocked the door from his phone, and I entered into the foyer.

“Wow, holy crap!” Mark exclaimed.

“You like,” I twirled giving him a better look at my sexy female attributes.

“Playboy would pay you millions,” he said as he put his arms around me and tried to kiss me.

“We have a game to play,” I quickly turned my head making sure there would be no kiss; only mind games today.

“I was hoping we would have time for our own little game,” he smiled hoping to get some as I felt a boner rising, and it wasn’t mine.

“Did you order our food, I haven’t eaten yet, and I’m starving?” letting him hear my starvation.

“Yes, one Sweet & Sour Pork and a Low Mein for the pretty lady.”

“And you?”

“I ordered a Sweet & Sour Pork and a General’s Chicken for myself.”

“Good, because a girl doesn’t like to eat alone,” I giggled making my way past him and swaying my hips for extra punishment.

“You’re doing that on purpose!” he laughed.

“What?” I responded curiously.

“You know,” he smiled.

“No, I don’t,” I reacted curiously for a second time as I opened the fridge, bent at the waist, and grabbed a twelve ounce can of Mountain Dew.

“Dressing like that,” his smile kept shinning.

“Like this?” I giggled then popped open the can of soda and took a sip.

“Yeah, like that,” he pronounced.

“Do you mind?” I smiled enjoying myself as I pulled out a chair far enough away from the table to display my fake Camal Toe and my protruding fake nipples, like he hasn’t noticed it already, while crossing my legs tight and downward.

“You’re trying to distract me.”

“From what, the game and ten grand each?”

“You’re creating sexual tension.”

“You mean you’re sexually aroused by me? I giggled.

“We’ve already established that, haven’t we?”

“Then what’s the problem, I’ve done everything you asked me to do?”
Silence.

“Oh, poor Mark, you’ve never been told no,” I laughed.
Silence.

I got up and hugged him, his cock started to stiffen once my body pressed against his, I teased him rubbing it with my belly.

The doorbell rang.

“Food, just in time, I’m starving,” I stated as I retrieved my arms and followed him to the door.

Mark opened the door and the delivery boy’s eyes were glued to me until Mark handed him a twenty for a tip, the boy thanked him, and I closed the door.

“It smells so good!” I exclaimed as I started before Mark and gave him another eye opener as I swayed my hips as I lead him into the kitchen.

He put the food on the table and he handed out our respective dishes and we sat and began eating.

“You know, you told me, no, you blackmailed me into dressing fem or you would forfeit the game. Now that I’m here you’re acting like a, excuse the language, a bitch,” I giggled trying to make light of the situation.

Still silence.

“What, you mean to tell me every girl you dated let you have their way with them, a quicky here, a quicky there, down on her knees just as long as you got off?”

Silence.

“We’ve been friends for quite a while, relationships grow from friendships, and so does mutual respect. We had mutual respect but blackmail Mark? Couldn’t you have just taken it slower and asked me to dress for you?”

“And you would have?”

“My parents are away, we were intimate last night, maybe you should have just asked nicely and gone from there.”

“You’re one-hundred percent correct, I fucked up, I apologize.”

“Is that it?”

“No, that outfit is driving me absolutely out of my mind,” he responded.

“And I thought you didn’t like it the way you were acting,” we laughed.

“You look absolutely amazing.”

“Thanks, but again, and I’m serious, I’m absolutely not stroking your monster tonight.”

“Why?”

“Punishment for blackmailing me for starters.”

“I understand.”

“Now understand I’m not your fuck toy and you can’t expect to fuck me whenever you want. It’s ultimately up to the female whether sex is on the agenda, understand?”

“Yes.”

“Great, we should clean up and get ready for the game,” I mentioned as I collected our unfinished food and put it in the fridge then washed our chopsticks for later use.

“You really do look good in that outfit,” Mark said as I turned toward him.

“I do, do I?” I replied as sexy as one possibly could.

“Yes, Hugh Hefner is calling from his grave.”

“It’s nice I have that kind effect on people and ghosts alike.”

“One kiss, just one, and I won’t ask for anything else tonight.”

“And you wait on me hand and foot?”

“Anything you want.”

“Okay.”

“That was easy.”

“I didn’t say I wouldn’t kiss you on the lips,” I giggled.

We both stepped into each other, placed our hands in the male / female role of high / low.

We kissed, our tongues danced together, and his hands found my female toned attributes and began lightly messaging them which intensified our make out session which thoroughly enjoyed.

“Satisfied?” I broke it off.

“Are you?”

“That’s really not allowed.”

“By whose definition?”

“Mine, you automatically loose, sorry.”

“I guess you want to get to the game?”

“Yes, the second game, the one set up in the family room as this game is over. However, I do need another Mountain Dew, a cold one from the fridge, someone kept me up all night and I need a boost.”

“I got it,” Mark went and got my Mountain Dew and sat beside me on the couch.”

“We have about twenty minutes before the game starts, we better sign in and get ready.”

“What’s that?”

“What’s what?”

“That, on the screen,” I get up and again bend over giving him a full view of what he’s craving for, then act as if I’m removing a spot off the screen with my finger.

“Are you kidding me.”

“Sorry, it wasn’t anything.”

“I’m not going to be able to play if you’re going to keep distracting me.”

“I said I was sorry, what else do you want?” I sat on his lap with my arm around his neck.

“Come on Vicky.”

“Oops, looks like somebody is waking up,” I giggled and sat back on the coach.

“How about a quicky.”

“Of course, is that all you can think of?” I threw my hands up in jest.

“Well, you caused the stir.”

“Go to the bathroom and jerk off,” I suggested.

“Come on Vick.”

“Vick, that’s kind of cute but times running out so go relieve yourself.”

“That’s fine, I can handle it.”

“Then why did you ask me for a helping hand, no pun intended,” I giggled.

“Manowar -The Battle Rages On Championship is about to begin. Let the countdown begin,” the computer game announced as the green ticker counted down until we begun.

Initially Mark was losing it for us, and he showed his frustration, but in the end, we did win champion.

“We won,” we said almost in unison as we tossed our joysticks in the air to celebrate.”

“Oh, my gawd, we did it,” I rejoiced.

“Thanks to you.”

“Come on, it was a team effort.”

“Hey guys.”

“Mom,” Mark and I turned around simultaneously to see her standing behind us.

“Your dad forgot has wallet,” she smiled holding it up so we could see it. “Did you win?”

“What?”

“The championship,”

“Yes, we won.”

“Who’s your lovely friend?”

“Sorry, this is Victoria, Victoria my mom,” we stood and greeted one another.

“We seem like we’re the same size, come upstairs with me, I have a lot of one-offs I’ve never worn,” she informed me.

“I couldn’t,” I responded.

“Don’t worry, I was going to give them away anyway but since you’re here you might as well take a look.”

“Sure,” I agreed as I didn’t want to disrespect her in her own home.

“It shouldn’t take long, besides my husband is waiting for his wallet,” she laughed.

“I’ll be back, clothes, it’s a girl thing,” I giggled.

“Okay, you two knock yourselves out,” Mark remarked not thinking anything of it.

“Great, let’s go have a look.”

I followed her upstairs to the spare bedroom where she opened the closet door.

“Wow, these are nice,” I said running my hand through them.

“Would you like to try some on to see if they fit.”

“No, we’re definitely the same size.”

“We are definitely the same size, so I can count on you to take them off my hands.”

“I would love to but,” I began.

12