Victoria's Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“But what?”

“I don’t think I have the space to be honest.”

“Well, it might be a little overwhelming.”

“A little,” we laughed as there must have easily been at least over one-hundred items including blouses, skirts, dresses, gowns, and last but not least teddies.

“Well, you/re welcome to leave them here as long as you’re going to use them.”

“What?” I asked curiously.

“Well, you are dating my son, right?”

“It’s complicated,” I smiled.

“How long have you two been dating?”

“Not long.”

“I love that outfit, great look.”

“Thanks, something I threw together quickly.”

“I just want to know where you put it,” she smiled.

“Excuse me,” I giggled.

“And you have a beautiful camel toe too.”

“What?” I muttered.

“It’s okay Kirsten,” she laughed.

“Excuse me,” I giggled trying to hide my fright.

“Your secret is safe with me.”

“How did you know?” I asked as there was no way anyone would even guess as there are no similarities.

“Mark told me once that there was no way in hell, he would ever have another gaming partner than you; and there you were… playing the championship game. In fact, won the championship game.”

“You’re not going to tell me parents. are you?”

“No, you two make a lovely couple, why would I ruin that?

“What?” I laughed putting my hand over my mouth.

“Let’s be brutally honest, I never liked any of the girls Mark dated.”

“Honesty, I’m not a girl, not even close.”

“Do you love him?”

“It’s complicated.”

“I can appreciate that.”

“There’s too many risks, and with risks, come way too many headaches.”

“Well, I’ve seen you two together, there’s always been something between the two of you.”

“Maybe, but not like this,” I turned my hands inward showing myself in fem.

“Maybe that’s what the both of you needed… a little femininity,” we laughed.

“You’re probably right,” we laughed a little harder.

“Welcome to the family,” she hugged me.

“Thank you,” I smiled while hugging her back.

“My husband and I are meeting up with your parents later in Myrtle Beach and then are probably headed to Europe so make yourself at home like usual,” she always had an open-door policy when it came to me; maybe there has always been something between Mark and I that I never realized.

“Thanks.”

“Oh, help yourself to my clothes; bathing suits, club wear, night wear, whatever,” she giggled.

“I will need something for tonight,” I smiled.

“There’s a clean white crotchless laced one-piece teddy in my closet, consider it yours, just don’t tell Mark where you got it from, I think it might ruin the mood if you get my drift.”

“We all have secrets.” We laughed.

“My experimenting days are over but,” with that she kissed me passionately… I could only reciprocate under the circumstances.

“Well, I wasn’t expecting that,” I giggled out of shock more than anything.

“Thank you, take good care of him,” she whispered before pecking me on the lips.

“I will,” I whispered back.

“Oh, you should really consider some implants, you would be female 24/7 without the care of glue-on breasts; anyway, have fun!”

She smiled and left the room, eventually the door closed, and I hurriedly went to her room for the crotchless teddy she mentioned.

Her closet was huge and organized. I eventually found the teddy, and put it on in front of a full-length floor mirror after tucking my little one between my legs.

I walked around the room to feel the garment on my body and to make sure the little one would stay put; it was perfect except something was missing… spikes.

Her shoe rack was also very organized and found a pair of 5” ankle lace stilettos and put them on and again peered into the floor length mirror.

“OMG!” I announced.

I better find the number to the nearest hospital because Mark is going to have a fucking heart attack.

I couldn’t wait to see Mark’s reaction to my outfit. I managed the stairs and went into the family room where we just finished playing for the championship game.

“Mark,” where did he go, I wondered.

Casually looking around the house for him I finally found him in the bar room setting up the pool table and about to take his first shot.

“Mark,” I called.

“What the fuck,” he muttered as he missed the cue ball.

“Do you like it,” I smiled.

“Like it?”

“Yes, do you like it?”

“Where the fuck did you get that?”

“I brought it with me; but do you like it?” he would never know as he was shell shocked as a bomb just walked into the room.

“No.”

“What?”

“I love it,” he tossed the pool stick on the table, approached me, and tried to kiss me but I turned my head before our lips touched.

“What are you drinking?” I smelled alcohol on his breath.

“Kentucky Bourbon.”

“Do you mind?”

He went behind the bar, poured me a shot, and then handed it to me.

I downed it and shock my head violently, “Wow.”

He took the shot glass and placed it on the bar, turned to me, and again tried to kiss me but I turned my head at the last minute.

“Um, one more please,” I smiled.

“Sure,” he snickered as he poured a new glass for me and handed it to me.

I downed it and shock my head, “Wow.”

“You’re playing hard to get.”

“No, I’m not.”

“Yes, you are.”

“Well, we could do it right here but I’d much rather you take me upstairs.”

“What, just to say no?”

“We, if you want me, and we both know you do. I’ll be waiting upstairs, at least until I fall asleep.”

“You’ve been teasing me all day.”

“Bye stud muffin, bring the bottle, will you?” I left the room and headed for the steps.

“Hold on, are you serious?” he ran after me.

“Well, you can either take my hand and lead me upstairs to your bed, we can go arm and arm, or you can carry me; no matter the choice we’re still going to end up in your bed.”

He kissed me passionately driving his tongue into my mouth while he massaged my ass.

“Well?” I whispered.

He picked me up, carried me to his bedroom, and sat me on the edge of the bed. I took a sig of whiskey and placed it on the night table.

“I’m a little confused about you not wanting to date and everything and know you basically beg me to fuck you,” he wondered while he removed his shirt.

“Well, your mom and I had a very long in-depth discussion about our relationship,” I said as I leaned ageist the headboard.

“And?” he asked removing the remainder of his clothes.

“I’ve been mom approved,” I giggled.

“What do you mean you’ve been mom approved?” he cuddled up to me kissing my nipples through the cut-outs on the teddy.

“Well, your mom knows.”

“Knows what?”

“About me, us, sex.”

“What?”

“It’s either boys in general or the alcohol effect on boys in general. Why do you keep asking me what?”

“How does she know?”

“For one, she knew we were playing for the championship. Secondly, you told her you would never play without me, Kirsten.”

“Fuck me.”

“I’m trying,” I giggled taking his cock in my hand.”

“Seriously,” I giggled slowly stroking his cock.

“Is she pissed?”

“No, in fact, she couldn’t be happier. She likes me better than any girl you’ve ever brought home. In fact, she welcomed me to the family.

“Fuck me,” he laughed.

“I have more good news,” I said straddling him and kissing him repeatedly on the lips.

“I’m all up for good news.”

“My parents are out of town probably for a few months so you’ll be seeing a lot of Victoria, that’s. if you want to?”

Mark slid down below me and told me to straddle him with my back to him. I laughed but did as he ordered. Once positioned he pulled my hips back and began rimming me.

“Oh, gawd Mark,” I couldn’t believe how instantly wonderful it felt sending waves throughout my body.

Minutes passed, and he was still going strong until I could no longer hold myself up. I closed my eyes and was now bent over ninety degrees; my head was resting on his left hip.

“Oh gawd,” I moaned as I never noticed his rock-hard cock standing straight up next to my right cheek until I brushed against it.

I wasn’t about to go down on him, I wasn’t ready for that, my mouth wasn’t ready for that. Besides, just the idea was gross.

“Fuck… oh gawd Mark,” my body was twitching.

He was good, he was really good; is this this how he treated all his girlfriends?

In all my excitement I didn’t notice I was now lightly brushing his cock with my cheek. I drop of precum hit my cheek and I simultaneously retrieved it with my tongue. It was, well, gross but swallowable.

“Oh gawd fuck!” my body went into convulsions and I had the most satisfying explosion of my life.

Mark didn’t stop, in fact, he grabbed my hips and drove me back just to fuck my hole with his tongue which brought on a whole new meaning.

Out of nowhere I grabbed the base of his cock and began to kiss, lick, and suck its bulbous head. I twirled my tongue around its girth stopping every now and then to play with the slit.

Eventually I was bobbing at a steady pace taking it further into my mouth.

“Oh gawd… fuck… Mark… giggle… oh fuck,” my body shook and I exploded into another orgasm while lightly jerking his cock.

Wanting to please him, I slid off to the side, and took him into my mouth again and worked his cock with all good intentions of giving him the best blow job I could possibly give.

“Victoria, Vicky,” he called out just before his cock twitched.

“Mmm, mmm,” I moaned as he shot rope after rope of hot cum into my mouth.

“Ugh, ugh, ugh,” he moaned.

“Mmm, mmm,” I swallowed as fast as I could but there was an obvious disconnect
between his cock and my lips as cum escaped and drooled down my chin an onto his shaven pubic area. I licked clean every inch of him with my tongue before turning back around and straddling him.

I reached for the bottle and downed at least two shots and licked my lips before he took the bottle from me, took two swigs, and placed it back on the nightstand.

We kissed passionately for some time and he proceeded to get a second rock hard boner, not that the first one ever really subsided.

“Somebody’s ready again,” I reached over into the nightstand, opened the drawer, and pulled out some anal lube. “Figures,” I giggled as I squeezed some on my fingers and lubed his cock really well before handing him the tube.

I shifted to the side where he packed my back door with a good amount of lube before we returned to making out.

“Are you ready?” I smiled sinisterly.

“The question is, are you?”

“Challenge accepted.”

“Go for it.”

I kissed him passionately while I guided his rocket with my right hand to my black hole. When his cock was pressing firmly against my opening, I retrieved my hand, placed it around Mark’s neck, and let nature take its course… gravity with a little persuasion.

His cock pressed against my opening until it was in, past my first sphincter, eventually past my second, and ultimately perfectly seated deep inside me.

“Oh gawd, you feel so good inside of me,” I muttered.

“I know, it feels really good on my end too!”

“Yes, gawd, it feels so good,” I giggled.

I tilted my head back, bit my lower lip, grasped his hands and leaned back letting his cock stretch me out before the big bang.

“Enjoying yourself?”

“Oh gawd yes, if I knew it felt this good I would have fucked you long ago,” I giggled.

“Ditto on that.”

“Yeah, just another notch on your bedpost?” I pulled on his hands and was now face to face with Mark as he leaned against a pillow against the headboard.

“Maybe on yours,” we laughed.

I began to slightly rock back and forth and his cock, my knees on either side of him, and absorbing the good vibrations flowing through my body.

I clasped my hands around his neck and began to ride him up and down slowly.

“Oh gawd… yes, ahhhhhh,” I moaned as my breathing picked up.

He placed both hands on my nipples and played rapid fire on them.

“Oh gawd (gulp), fuck me, oh gawd,” I moaned as I bounced a little faster on his massive manhood.

He pulled himself to me taking a nipple into his mouth and began sucking, playfully nibbling, and adding tongue play.

“Yes… suck my titties,” I moaned loudly.

Mark moved to the other breast and began harassing my nipple with his tongue.

I giggled as I enjoyed my overall body experience as I began bouncing a little faster.
Mark released my nipples, raised his pelvis, and slid down the pillow and bed taking me with him.

“Um,” I began riding his cock again.

“Ugh, ugh, ugh,” Mark began moaning as he thrust upward making a slapping sound between or bodies.

I squeezed my legs slightly into his side as it was no more bouncing on my part but hanging on for dear life as Mark rammed upward into me driving me absolutely insane for more, more, more.

“Oh gawd… harder, faster, ahhhhhh, fuck yes,” I moaned loudly; thank gawd no one was home.

Mark was definitely a beast at fucking, the slap of our bodies filled the room.

“Mark, oh gawd yes, fuck, ahhhhhh,” I shook violently and the most unbelievable thing happened… I had a second earth shattering orgasm.

I fell forward and he caught me in mid-flight with his hands on both breasts, he held me in place, as he continued to drive his cock into me.

Five more minutes of rage then he finally filled me with hot streams of cum.

He lowered me to his chest, his cock still hard, we laid there enjoying the moment until we both passed out from our intense fuckfest.

12