All Comments on 'Victoria's Misfortune'

by RomanCEisdead2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CapCrankypantsCapCrankypantsover 16 years ago
Brilliantly written

and a fabulous story...love the epilogue....you have a talent!

GAnnEGAnnEover 16 years ago
Well-told Victorian Epic!

Your characters are strong, the settings accurate and the most fantastic 'eye' for details. Romance is NOT dead with your further writings! More please and THANKS for this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very nice

My actual rating is only about 90%, not 100%, because I don't like the stiff language of imitation 'Victoriana'. They were really more flexible than that. But it was a lot better and more consistent than historical stories usually are, with no slips into anachronism and no ignorance of the basics of titles - the two usual gross faults of such stories. So, a nice _Fanny Hill_ updated into the twentieth century, with good sexy scenes consistently moved forward and amplified.

caprinecaprineover 16 years ago
Well done...

truly well done. As a midwestern American, I am not well enough informed of the historical nature of this piece, but it is well paced and believable. It is also erotic and sexy. Hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Outstanding

You are real writer...hey, do you write novels for a living? What's your real name? I'll see you in Barnes and Noble!

AlepheniaAlepheniaover 16 years ago
I am sitting here...

in unabashed amazement! Your work is excellent and colorful. I could see the scenery as I read this artfully written story. Just brilliant! Keep it coming!

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelabout 16 years ago
Loved it!

Fabulous piece of writing!!

WarriorPrincessUKWarriorPrincessUKabout 16 years ago
Great Work

I enjoyed your work, you made the charracters live. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A breath of fresh air

...when so much is so poor. Nicely constructed of decent length,perhaps a little over the top at times with the hightened 'victorian' style, but a bloody good read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRomanCEisdead2@RomanCEisdead2
443 Followers
Umm, I guess that this update is the same as the last, and the one before that and the one before that and now the one before that!; I'm afraid it's taken far too long to get around to writing another story, having started it earlier this year. Alas, I have a number of pastime...