All Comments on 'Victoria's Secret'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
EloquentmanEloquentmanalmost 6 years ago
Another wonderfully entertaining read

Just when you thought it wasn’t possible to get another great story in the world of Heather Hunter, you’ve gone and done it! As ever, your characters sparkle and jump off the page, and you certainly know how to write a great erotic scene or two!

Thank you once again.

ChironomidChironomidalmost 6 years ago
Great, sexy story

Not only well written and sexy as all hell, but sophisticated and leaving me wanting more LimeyLady! Thank you!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Eloquentman

Thank you for your kind comments. They are truly appreciated. And they inspire me to write even more. As we speak Hev and Kat are up to no good - no, they are up to all sorts of good - together. More will follow soon.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Chironomid

Thank you for enjoying the story. Hev is my Number One Girl but I really love writing as Kat. She's cooler than Antarctica. More will follow soon.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Thank you for your . . . er, reply. I tried to look at your address but couldn't find anything. Your offer is much appreciated though.

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Yummy

I wonder if we find out why Kat retreated faster than a losing army when asked by Vic if she has ever been in love enough to marry, I sense a heart breaking story there.

Sexy story Especially the Hev - kat part .

There is a Potting shed pub near me , as yet I have not had the good fortune for a tall sexy lady to approach me there. Here's to hoping and wishing .

Looking forward to more chapters to find out what happened after the coin toss. As if we don't know , wink wink.

5 stars

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Stroudle

Thank you for your comments. To find out about Kat's long lost love you could read my Two Sides to Every Story series here on Literotica. Alternatively you could hang on for Victoria's Second Secret (I'm writing it right now) which will reveal more and will be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Great story as usual. I've come to love Kat. Originally when Kat showed up she seem to be the villain in the stories with Davina. I have to go back and reread some stories, which I love to do. This story really left us hanging. Can't wait for next part. Absolutely love Hev. Victoria is becoming a close second. In fact most of your characters are fantastic. Keep up the great writing and I'll keep reading.

Thank you.

SB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

So glad you got these two together .Love reading your stories about both of them

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous SB

Thank you for your comments. I must admit I like writing as Kat; her being a bit of a villain (hopefully one with a sense of humour) adds to the experience. And, living in the same part of the world as Hev, it seemed only natural to get them together.

More will follow soon.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Thank you for your comments. Hev and Kat are still getting it together. More will follow very soon.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 6 years ago
Again

Another great hev story, and i really liked vic in this can't wait for more of the adventure of Hev

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for jenorma2012

Hi Jenorma. I was beginning to wonder where you were, beginning to worry about you.

Thanks as always for your comments. I personally like Vic although her "Mamma" is something else. I haven't really explored Mamma's possibilities yet but trust me, I will. But not in the next instalment though. That is now three-quarters finished and will be submitted soon.

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 3 years ago

Fabulous, as always. I'm speechless and in awe of your impressive writing style, constant cool humour and gorgeous sex scenes. So excited to have another Vic's secret to go straight on to right now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous