Victoria's Secret

Story Info
Jessica wants to fit in. Victoria wants to humiliate her.
4.2k words
4.33
30.9k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,282 Followers

Author's note:

If you enjoyed this story, please check out my other story Decor which has a similar focus on exhibition.

Jessica stared across the cafeteria at the table of popular girls fantasizing what it was like to be one of them. She never really got a fair shot to hang out with them, having failed a grade back in middle school, making her the only 18 year old senior.

"If you stare harder they might ask you to join." Her best friend Amanda said as she sat down beside her.

Jessica laughed. "It's not fair. They get everything handed to them on a silver platter."

Amanda took a bite of her sandwich and talked with her mouth full. "You know it looks easy but think of all the drama."

"What drama? Looks perfectly fine to me."

"Every one of those girls is dying to be Victoria's best friend. The closest ones Emma and Reilly are currently on the top, but they have to constantly fend off the rest."

"And what about Victoria?" Jessica asked.

"She has it the worst. If she makes one mistake, she doesn't just fall to the next rung, she falls completely off the ladder."

Jessica picked at her food and continued to stare. "Still. Seems like a pretty good life to me."

The popular girls laughed at one of Victoria's jokes. Amid the laughter, she looked across the room and made eye contact with Jessica. Embarrassed, Jessica looked down. She waited a few moments and then looked back up. Victoria raised her eyebrow and then focused her attention back on her friends. Jessica's heart raced. Victoria never acknowledged her existence even when they had class together. Why was she looking?

***

Jessica put her books in her locker and slammed it shut. Victoria startled her as she stood on the other side.

"Hey. Jenna is it?"

"Jessica."

"Don't care. I'm having a party on Saturday and I wanted to know if you want to come?"

"I...I...sure."

"Perf. Give me your phone."

Jessica handed her phone over. Victoria put her number in and handed it back.

"I'll text you the deets. Toodles."

Jessica felt like a freshman boy as she watched the most popular girl walk away after talking to her. She looked down at her phone and noticed Victoria put her name as Goddess Victoria. She felt like she was finally making headway into popularity three years too late.

***

Jessica took one last look in her car mirror to make sure her make-up was still perfect. She watched hours of video tutorials to find her style and was pleased with the final result. She needed to make a good impression if she wanted to be invited back.

Victoria opened the door and hugged Jessica. She lead her into the party and announced her presence. She called her Jenna, but Jessica didn't correct her. The party was in Victoria's basement and it was bigger than Jessica's house. There were butlers handing out drinks and hors d'oeuvres with a fully functioning bar on one side of the room.

She was lead through to the food preparation area where a team of chefs were busy cooking an assortment of appetizers. Jessica was overwhelmed by the excitement and ready to start mingling with other people she would never get a chance to talk with at school.

"Look I know this is your first party, but one of our models dropped out last minute and we can't find a replacement." Victoria said.

Jessica was too busy stargazing at the many things around her.

"Jenna." Victoria snapped her fingers. "Right here."

Jessica looked at Victoria.

"Anyway, as I was saying, we need someone and you and the model are like twins. Do you think you can take her place?"

Jessica was delighted that Victoria thought she was hot like a model. If she was a model at Victoria's party, everyone would soon know exactly who she was.

"Of course, I'd love to. What am I modeling?"

Victoria smiled and walked her over to the corner.

"You're going to be a strolling table. Well I mean it's not really a strolling table because its not actually moving, but that's what they call it in show business."

In the corner was a large round table with a giant hole in the middle engulfing the rest of the table cloth.

"So you're going to go in the middle of the table and we're going to put drinks around and you basically just stand there with your hands on your hips, smile and be cute." Victoria said.

"I'm going to be a table."

"A strolling table."

Jessica regretted saying yes. She thought she was going to be walking around in a sexually provocative outfit not stuck in some table. The silver lining was she at least she had an excuse to talk to the people that came over for drinks.

"Do I have to smile the whole time?" Jessica asked.

"Yes. I mean usually the model is pouring drinks but since you don't have your certificate for that I think it's just best you stand there and smile. Don't worry, no one will engage with you, I already let them know the models were just for decoration."

Jessica deflated. No talking either. At least she would be seen helping Victoria out.

"Just wait here and I'll have my team get you ready. Toodles."

Jessica sat down and waited. She looked down at the new dress she bought and realized Victoria didn't even compliment it. All her hard earned money on a dress no one was going to see. At least she was at the party. The alternative was sitting in Amanda's basement watching television and gossiping about guys they'd never hook up with.

Soon Jessica was brought out as part of the table. They had redone her makeup to exaggerate her eyes and mouth. The dress that was part of the table strapped around her shoulders and left a low dip in her top. A push up bra was used to create a voluptuous chest and a ruby pendent was placed around her neck to draw wondering eyes. Matching ruby earrings and a ruby ring were also used to complete the outfit. She stood with her hands on her hip and smiled as instructed. Drinks were placed around her and then she was left alone.

Jessica watched the party and knew everyone was having a good time. She was disappointed she couldn't join, but at least she was now a fly on the wall for the cool kids.

Emma and Reilly walked over and each grabbed a drink. They didn't even look at Jessica. Instead they stared out at the party with judgmental eyes.

"Can you believe what that slut Kylie is wearing?" Emma said.

"If you're going to show that much skin just like take it all off." Reilly said.

Jessica spotted Kylie in the middle of the room surrounded by mostly guys. Her low cut top showed plenty of cleavage and matched with her short shorts, the two girls weren't wrong in their assessment.

Victoria walked over and grabbed a drink, completely ignoring Jessica. She wanted to say hi, but she feared Victoria would be angry that she broke the rules. Victoria pulled out her phone and brought up a picture of a prom dress.

"So here's my prom dress. I let Craig pick the color."

"Oh my God, that's so pretty." Emma said.

Jessica's morale deflated. She had a huge crush on Craig and always fantasized that in her final year, Craig would shock everyone and ask her. But he asked Victoria and she said yes. Now her favorite fantasy would never be a reality. Craig walked over and Victoria quickly put away her phone. He made brief eye contact with Jessica and smiled. His attention turned to Victoria.

"Hey listen, I hear there's a big party going down at Masons. DJ and everything. You want to move there?" Craig said.

The girls grew excited.

"We'll let everyone know." Emma said and hurried off with Reilly.

"I'll let them know to expect us." Craig said and brought his phone to his ear as he walked away.

"Victoria." Jessica said.

Victoria looked at Jessica.

"You're supposed to be a decoration remember. Decorations don't talk."

"Well I want to get out of her and go with you guys."

"Where?"

"To Masons."

Victoria laughed. "We're just moving the party there, I can't bring my own decorations."

"But.."

"Look Jenna. You volunteered to be a decoration tonight. My father is having a party upstairs and he may want to use you. Now stop talking and play your part."

Victoria walked away. Jessica didn't know what to do. She didn't even know how to get out of the outfit without causing a mess. She was stuck. The party guests starting leaving and Jessica remained in the corner. The lights went out and the entire room went dark. Jessica considered trying to get out on her own, but the dark added unneeded complications. She resigned to her fate.

After 20 minutes of hopeless darkness, the lights came back on. A man dressed in an expensive suit came downstairs with what looked like one of his assistants and started pointing at all the decorations and people that were catering Victoria's party.

Jessica was rolled into preparation room and the assistant hastily unloaded the drinks.

"So change of plan, we obviously don't need a stroller girl anymore. Mr. West needs a trophy model."

"A trophy model?"

The girl looked at her dumbfounded.

"Didn't your agency tell you... You know what never mind, we're paying you, so you'll do whatever we assign."

"I'm not getting paid.." Jessica was silenced by the assistants finger as she answered her phone.

"I'm needed elsewhere. Put this on, get your ass up there and be arm candy for whatever horny pervert grabs you."

Th outfit was a skimpy shiny blue bikini and thong that would barely cover anything. She could always leave, but then Victoria would hear about and she may never be invited back. If she wanted to be apart of the cool kids, she had to make sacrifices.

Looking in the mirror, the outfit left nothing to the imagination. The tight bikini hid her nipples, leaving the rest of her breasts on show. The slightest movement of her legs threatened to ride her thong up her pussy. Her body was on show for anyone to see and she desperately hoped the party was a small gathering.

Jessica followed the noise, while trying to figure out what the term Trophy Model meant. She couldn't think of anything worse than being arm candy. She saw women treated like objects all the time on television and she couldn't believe someone would subject themselves to that. How the tables have turned.

The party became evident as two large doors opened up into a beautiful hall. Jessica was immediately grabbed by a short stubby man. The alcohol on his breath almost knocked her over, but she held her composure. On the other side of the man stood another model wearing the same outfit as Jessica. She smiled with one arm wrapped around the man and the other on her hip. Trophy model was indeed an apt name.

"And what's your name, cutie?" the man asked.

Jessica didn't want to use her real name. The last thing she needed was to be creeped online. She said the first thing that popped in her head.

"Candy."

The man laughed and his trophy model giggled.

"Well Candy, that's exactly what I'm looking for. Care to join me?"

The man extended his arm for her to hook under. She didn't know why he asked, like she had a choice in the matter. If she said no, he would be embarrassed and depending how important he was that would ruin the whole evening for her. She smiled and nodded, hooking her arm underneath. The man walked forward with his two trophy models as others stared at the two beautiful attractions.

Jessica figured it was best to emulate the other model as she seemed to be a professional. She straightened her posture and pushed her chest out. Her tits bounced around in the tiny bikini with one false move threatening exposure. When the man stopped to talk, she gracefully put her hand on her hip and made eye contact with the person. During conversation, the guests eyes would occasionally slip from the man's eyes and check out both models' bodies. It was worse when there were several guests. Their eyes taking in every inch of her body, every imperfection. And she let them. She had no other choice. She stood with her hand on her hip smiling as she was visually sexually assaulted. How did women do this for a career?

One of the hardest parts of the role was the giggling. The other girl giggled and it seemed genuine. But Jessica knew the truth. The girl was probably having the exact same thoughts as her, the only difference is that she was used to it. Her giggles were quiet at first, but as she emulated the other model, she started to get the hang of it. The trigger was when either the man or another guest laughed. Both army candy would giggle as well.

For the next hour, Jessica remained as army candy for the man, whose name she learned was Leonard. He was the CEO of an IT security company and from his interactions with other guests, very well respected. There were worst people to follow around. One of those people was Victoria's own father. He had arm candy of his own and he made a point to play with their bodies whenever he wanted. Groping their tits or slapping their ass. The models took it in stride, not breaking out of their perfect posture or brainless smile.

Jessica wondered how long the party would be. The smiling and holding a perfect pose was physically exhausting. Leonard received a call and dejectedly told his arm candy that he had to step out. He brought them to a vacant corner and told them to stay put. He hurried off to the exit.

Jessica copied the other model with both hands on her hips and an inviting smile. Now they were decorations in the corner. Not demeaning at all.

"So are we his the whole night?" Jessica asked through clenched teeth.

"No, anyone can grab us now."

The girls tone seemed unfriendly so Jessica remained quiet. She observed the party until one man approached and grabbed the more experienced model. She happily obliged leaving Jessica standing alone. Another chance to escape. There was an exit right behind her. She could go find her clothes and then go home. But she had already come so far, and she wanted to see it through. Despite the humiliation, which was now turning her on, it hadn't been too bad. That was about to change.

Out of the crowd, she first spotted him. She had seen glimpses of him throughout the evening but she never got a good look. As he walked towards her, his identify was confirmed. Her father was at the party. There was a 50% chance he recognized her. The makeup from the stroller costume combined with the fact that she would never model her body in this way might fool him into believing that this was not his daughter. He walked up to her and looked in her eyes. She looked back with a smile.

"Hello there." Her father said.

"Hi." Jessica said. Her pitch was an octane higher after all the giggling which further disguised her identity.

"And what's your name?"

"Candy."

Jessica smiled. It was a weird position to be in. After going through the routine for a few hours with the other model, it was now natural to smile, flirt, giggle and show off her body. But this was her father. She figured she had to continue to play along. Her pose remained and she let him stare unabashedly at her.

"Would you like to be my arm candy?" Her father asked politely.

Jessica smiled and grabbed him around his waist. Her father and mother were happily married and she knew he wasn't the type to have his hands all over a model's body. If anything it was the atmosphere. He recognized the importance of status with each girl, so he found one. Little did he know he was actually parading around his daughter like a trophy to be won.

It was humiliating. It was degrading. But it was so arousing. Jessica found herself posing in a more sexual manner and giggling like an airhead. Was it because she was turned on, or was she trying to play it up to make her father look good.

"Well look at that fine young woman." A voice said from behind.

Jessica and her father turned around. Victoria's father, Ivan, stood surrounded by a few other models holding the same pose. He was staring at her with hungry eyes.

"Nice catch, Reed." Ivan tapped her father on the shoulder as his eyes remained on her.

"Are you new, sweetheart?"

"This is my first night." Jessica said and giggled.

Ivan whistled and looked back at his models who giggled on cue.

"Well you're a little overdressed for your first night.

Jessica smiled politely and giggled. Everything she thought of saying sounded risky so she decided to say nothing at all. Ivan reached and slipped off her straps letting the bikini fall and hang off her arm. She was too scared to do anything. Maybe if another guest tried it, but this was Victoria's dad. If she screwed this up, she would never be invited back again. Her breasts where on full display for everyone to see including her father.

"Nice pair on this one, isn't that right, Reed?"

Her father stared at her tits and nodded in agreement.

"Give them a good squeeze, that's what she's here for,"

Jessica cringed in her mind. As if it couldn't get any more humiliating. She tried pretending that her dad was just a random man as she turned and gave him an inviting smile to fondle her tits. Her hands planted on her hips as she stood the proud owner of such a large rack. Her father didn't hesitate as he groped her breasts and pinched her nipples. They made eye contact and he still couldn't recognize her. Openly appreciating her body probably had a disassociation effect. Even if he thought she looked like his daughter, the acts performed so far would immediately contradict that. To him, she was just another dumb model paid for her body.

"Give it a taste, Reed." Ivan said and slapped her father on the back.

Reed bent over and start sucking on her right nipple. She giggled realizing she hadn't in a while. Her father's tongue whipped across the sensitive nipple and along with everything else, the taboo situation was starting to get her body wet. Her own father was sucking on her breasts in front of everyone. His head popped up and he wiped the slobber off his face onto his sleeve, leaving the rest on her chest.

"Reed, why don't you and your trophy join us in the private den. This party is starting to bore me."

Her father's eyes lit up. She knew exactly what he was feeling. It was the same feeling she got when Victoria invited her to the party. Both her and her dad were looking to move up in life and they needed to hang around the right people to do that. Jessica followed along side her father with her breasts bouncing freely. She was glad her father was making friends. It was a silver lining for having to relegate herself as an object. Besides her name, not one person talked to her. She was there to be seen and that was it. If the most intelligent girl in the world happened to be the most beautiful, men would still prefer to stare at her rather than listen.

In the private den there were many other beautiful women hanging off men. The room had soft music playing with plenty of wait staff walking around with food. The private bar in the corner of the room looked like it carried ingredients for any drink you could imagine. Ivan led them to two red couches. As Reed sat down, two new models flanked him. Ivan pointed to Jessica and she joined him on his couch. She stared across at her father and he stared back looking disappointed he lost his topless model despite two more replacing her.

Ivan was immediately groping and caressing her body, keeping her tits cupped in his hand. Her father watched as the host of the party helped himself to his daughter. Jessica didn't bother resisting. She had come this far, it was only a little longer before she could go home.

"Sweetheart go grab me a drink from the bar." Ivan commanded.

Jessica nodded compliantly. As she walked away, she could hear Ivan's booming voice.

"I'm going to fuck that tonight. All these models do is come here to get some rich dick."

Jessica walked to the bar and ordered a whiskey as wandering eyes stared at the round melons jiggling with each step. How was she supposed to respond to that comment? She brought Ivan his whiskey and sat down beside him. There was a moment of silence as if he was encouraging her to try and object. But she said nothing.

XBan
XBan
1,282 Followers
12