Victoria's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks slut." Ivan said.

Jessica was so embarrassed. He was openly degrading her in front of her father and all she could do was smile, giggle and take it. Her dad's face showed pity. He was probably thankful it wasn't his daughter in this situation.

After a general conversation about business and a few introductions to his business associates, Ivan got off the couch. Jessica stood up with him and held her arm around his shoulder. She made eye contact with her father one more time hoping he would notice her and save her. But he smiled politely and went back to talking with the other men. Ivan lead her to a small private room and closed the door.

"Are you enjoying your night, Jessica?" Ivan said as he undid his built.

Jessica's eyes lit up.

"You know who I am?"

Ivan smiled. "Of course. You think Victoria doesn't tell me anything."

Jessica was speechless. Everything she did in front of his father was for the enjoyment of Ivan.

"Now here's what's going to happen. You're going to get down on your knees and out of gratitude for letting you and your father attend this party, you are going to blow me."

The door was behind Ivan. Even if she tried to escape, she would never be able to get past him. Being aggressive was only going to make things worse. The truth of the matter is that Jessica should have left a long time ago, but something inside her wanted to keep pushing the envelope. She didn't want to admit it, but every escalating scenario made it hotter and hotter. Even her dad groping her chest surprisingly turned her on. Knowing that he thought she was a random girl protected her from the judgment and disappointment and let her fully enjoy the moment. Up to this point, Jessica had been relegated from Jessica, the 18 year old high school senior, to Candy, a slut with big tits for the viewing pleasure of all. There was no personality, no stimulating conversations. She was just there to look good.

What choice did she have? She already risked so much to fit in the with the popular girls. What's a little more dignity gone. Jessica slowly sunk to her knees. Ivan was pleased. He grabbed her head with both hands and guided his cock in her mouth. Forcefully, he face fucked her with no regard for her. After a few minutes of disorienting jabs down her throat, Ivan let go of her head and used his size to pin her to the desk with his cock down her throat. She couldn't move and her focus was maintaining adequate air exposure. She faintly felt her arms being lifted and the rattling of metal before the cock was finally released from its wet prison.

Jessica gasped for air and tried to cover her mouth, but her hands were now handcuffed to either side of the desk. She struggled. Ivan placed a thick collar around her neck which must have been attached to something behind her. She could no longer move her head.

Ivan stood over her with his arms crossed admiring his work.

"Good girl. At these parties it's become customary to have a little slut, such as yourself, available for oral pleasure. Usually we pay the model extra on the side, but you have voluntarily accepted everything without complaint. So I'm going to give you one last chance, Jessica. Nod your head if you accept being this evenings entertainment."

Jessica felt helpless. She wondered what game he was trying to play. If she didn't do anything, would he just let her go.

Ivan waited patiently.

To be continued...

12