Victoria's Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica wants to fit in. Victoria wants to humiliate her.
5.2k words
4.11
19.4k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,274 Followers

Jessica felt the restraints and the taste of Ivan still fresh on her tongue. She had been degraded the entire night and she continuously accepted it. While the cool kids were partying and drinking, she was stuck with a bunch of old perverts and bimbos showing off her body. And she hated that it turned her on. Ivan tapped on his watch. Sucking cocks so her father could get ahead, was that really what it came to? Is that how far she would stoop? She lowered herself enough to be Victoria's friend, what was a little more loss of dignity.

"I'll do it." Jessica said swallowing her pride.

"You'll do what exactly?" Ivan said.

"I'll suck everyone off like a good girl. I'll be your good little cock sucker." Jessica said what she knew he wanted to hear.

Ivan grinned. "Beg for it."

"Please let me suck those cocks. I'll do anything to have my slutty hole filled."

Ivan walked over and undid the restraints. Jessica was happy to be free again and unsure how to feel. After mentally preparing herself to suck multiple cocks, the craving was lingering. The high emotion of humiliating situation after humiliating situation had raised her horniness so high, that without relief, any sexual situation seemed desirable even if it was sucking a stranger's cock.

"That was a test. And you passed." Ivan said.

Jessica stood up and rubbed her wrists."So I don't have to suck anyone's cock?"

"No, but you do have to fuck me." Ivan played the video of Jessica's dirty talking. "Anytime I want. Wherever I want."

He grabbed her and pulled her close. "That's a lot better than sucking 50 plus unknown cocks, wouldn't you agree?"

Jessica was happy she didn't have to endure the abuse of different cocks or her father's depending on the peer pressure, which evidently was always high. But she needed to get off on something. The sexual energy within her was begging for release.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" Jessica asked.

Ivan gently placed a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Such an eager little slut." Ivan said. "I was going to wait, but if you insist."

Ivan opened the door. "I want you to get on all fours on the table in front of the couches we were sitting at."

Jessica could see her father was still sitting there. She regretted opening her mouth. The private room lead her to believe things were going to happen behind closed doors.

"Please, no. You can fuck me in here, I'll do whatever you want."

Ivan grabbed her by the arm and shut the door behind him.

"The more compliant you are, the more dignity you'll have by the end of it."

Jessica resigned to her fate. Ivan now had her on camera like a slut and although there was nothing too embarrassing, if it ever got out, and her father saw, their relationship would be forever damaged by the awkwardness of watching his daughter act like a total slut and enabling that behavior himself. By complying further, she was making the damage close to irreparable and the film more valuable, but what other choice did she have but to play along.

Jessica avoided eye contact with her father despite seeing him staring back in her peripherals. The fact that he got Ivan's attention must have made her his lucky charm. Now she waited naked on the table on all fours. Ivan approached the couches.

"Did I not say I was going to fuck this broad. Look at her asking for it." Ivan said.

Jessica couldn't object which made it worse. Now she was the eager slut. She could hear the men laughing around her and commenting on various parts of her body. Her ass was just the right amount of tightness, no sag at all. She looked like she could take a big dick. Her tits were the perfect size for titty fucking. And finally, her least favorite one, what a dumb bimbo.

But they weren't wrong. People judge others on their actions. And all they've seen from Jessica is a piece of meat with an open invitation to play with her. How else would they describe her.

"Reed, this was yours right?" Ivan said.

Her father shrugged his shoulders. "I found her in the corner."

"Don't be polite. You were the talk of the town with that eye candy hanging off you." Ivan said. "Come, take center stage for the show."

Ivan pointed to the sofa directly in front of Jessica. If being fucked by Victoria's dad wasn't enough, having her father watch and being forced to make eye contact with him was about as humiliating as it could get.

Like her, he didn't know how to say no, nor would he dare. He leaned back on the new sofa and they made eye contact. The mind was a fascinating mystery, the way it perceived the world. He was looking directly at his daughter, where in any other context he would recognize immediately. But naked on a table waiting to be fucked completely distorted his facial recognition. The thought that she looked like his daughter must have crossed his mind based on his uncomfortable sitting position and nervous smile.

Jessica felt the tip of Ivan's penis rubbing against her pussy. There was no need for foreplay. She was soaked from being the night's entertainment. Ivan entered. She didn't want to make eye contact with her father, but she had no where else to look but in his vicinity. It was clear from the start that Ivan would not considered her pleasure in the process as he jack hammered away. The psychological aspect, knowing how much of a slut she had been and who she was doing it in front of, took care of her pleasure. Jessica tried her best to hold off an orgasm, but the combination of physical and psychological stimulation was pushing her near the edge. She made the mistake of making direct eye contact with her father. He kept his face neutral. Her eyes trailed down to the outline of his hard cock straining against his pants. He was getting turned on by his daughter being fucked publicly. The thought was too much to handle as Jessica let out a scream as she climaxed. Ivan continued on for his own pleasure as Jessica recovered with her head down.

After a few more minutes of fucking, Ivan pulled his cock out and walked around front blasting Jessica in the face. It landed in the center of her forehead and dripped down over her nose and chin. He cleaned his cock off in her mouth and then moved out of the way for her father to see the finished product.

"Smile, you dumb bimbo." Ivan said.

Jessica forced a smile as the cum slowly dripped and covered the bottom of her face.

"There you go, Reed. She's all yours again."

Ivan wandered to another area of the party, his original girls taking their place at his side. Jessica waited on the table. She became so used to waiting for commands, she didn't know what to do next. Reed stood up and offered his arm. She got off the table and accepted it.

"Look you can leave if you want to." Reed said.

Jessica sucked it up. "No, I'm fine. That's what we're here for."

"Are you sure?"

Jessica nodded. She knew the cum was to stay on her. If she wiped it off, it might provoke another sexual incident with Ivan. Better to be safe than sorry. She walked with Reed, her new master's mark covering her face for all to see.

The rest of the evening went on as normal. She followed her dad around who made many contacts. She was happy for him and hoped when they first talked in their normal roles, he would be able to forget the image of the look-alike whore from the party. It was a conversation that had her nervous.

***

The week after the party, Victoria made a point to say hi to Jessica, but still didn't hang out with her. On Friday, she was invited dress shopping for prom with Victoria and her friends. Of course they were going to one of the high end stores and with all she did for her dad, she hoped the boost in status lead to a boost in money.

She avoided her father, who was busy with work throughout the week, but if she wanted money, she had to bite the bullet. If her dad showed any hint of discomfort, she knew his subconscious worked out the truth. Whether he decided to accept that truth was the real issue.

Reed was sitting at his desk starting at his computer. Jessica knocked and walked in. Her father smiled at her like he usually did.

"Hello sweetheart, what's up?"

Jessica smiled back and walked to the front of the desk. Up close she could see hints of suspicion on her father's face. He definitely thought of that girl from the party from time to time and seeing his daughter and confirming the uncanny resemblance did little to ease his troubling mind. Jessica wore no makeup when talking to him. She didn't want to be associated with that whore in her own home.

"I'm going dress shopping with..." she couldn't say Victoria. The less association with that family the better. "Amanda. And I was wondering what my budget is?"

Reed laughed. "You tell me, sweetheart."

"Well it's the only prom I'll ever have, so I figured go big or go home, right?"

"You know prom dresses are all the same. It's the brand you're paying for."

"So what if I want to pay for a high brand?"

"How much do you want, Jessica?"

"Like...1000." Jessica said in the most innocent voice.

"1000! Absolutely not." Reed said. "300 is the best I'll do. You want to spend more than that, you're making up the difference."

"But daddy."

Reed put his hand up. "No one likes a whiner."

Jessica couldn't hide her disappointment. Her behavior seemed to trigger a memory in Reed as he sat back with a questioning look.

"Where did you say you went last weekend?"

Tone meant everything. If she had nothing to hide, it had to be a nonchalant answer. Any other tone suggested she knew what he was talking about. "Amanda's, why?"

"Nothing." Reed said. "Is that all?"

Jessica walked around his desk and gave him a kiss. She regretted wearing a low cut top as her breasts were on full view as she bent over slightly.

"Thanks for the 300, daddy."

She caught his eyes briefly examining the display before him. The whore at the party had big tits too. There was one connection. Eventually he may make the full connection if she wasn't carefully.

"You're welcome, sweetheart."

Jessica could see the internal conflict. He was trying to convince himself that it was a huge coincident and nothing more. He shook it off and smiled as she departed the room.

***

Jessica couldn't find any dress she liked. She tried on at least five, but they were all cheaper dresses. She knew she had to have the best if she was going to fit in with Victoria and her friends. Jessica made her way back to the more expensive brands. Victoria was trying on the dress from the picture she saw at the party. It looked way more beautiful in person. She made eye contact with Victoria through the mirror.

"What do you think, Jenna?" Victoria turned around and put her arms up.

"It's so beautiful, Victoria."

"You should get one in this brand, they are the hottest items right now." Victoria said.

"I don't even know where to start" Jessica said.

The queen stepped off her pedestal and walked over to Jessica. "Like, never say never."

Victoria brought Jessica over to the sales lady.

"What's your most expensive prom dresses?" Victoria asked.

The sales lady at the desk pulled a book of prom dresses and laid them on the table. Jessica saw Victoria's dress listed at $1,500. The rest where in the range from $1,000 to $1,500. Jessica stomached the cost. Where was she going to come up with $700 to $1,200? She needed to buy one if she wanted to stay within Victoria's group or everything she went through at the party would have been for nothing.

"I'll try that one." Jessica pointed to a green dress from the popular provocative clothing brand Sexie.

"Awesome choice, Jenna. That's totally hot." Victoria said.

The price stuck in her head as she followed the sales lady. Even if she loved it, how could she pay for it? Ideas went through her mind from taking out a small loan to begging her father. Her credit card wasn't an option because that was maxed out. She wished she had bitten the bullet and gotten a part time job for extra money to spend. In fact her father would have been more generous if she was also working and contributing. That kind of attitude was grounds for a reward.

The dress was perfect. The style was off the shoulder, dipping to show some cleavage and then elegantly contouring her curvy body with one slit revealing her right leg. Even the material of the dress was noticeably different from the cheaper dresses. A brand like Sexie always maintained high quality clothing and now she knew what that felt like. She had to have this dress. Nothing else would compare.

Victoria and her friends gave her words of encouragement on how hot she looked. The thought of a prom date briefly popped in her head, but was pushed aside by the issues of the price. One problem at a time. Jessica did a few catwalks to show of the dress and then approached the sales lady on her own.

"Excuse me, is there any discount or deal on this dress?"

"That dress is full price. You're not going to find any discounts at this time of the year." The sales lady said. "We know you'll spend."

"Could I like, do a payment plan or something? I really can't afford this right now." Jessica said quietly.

The sales lady wasn't daft. She could see what was going on and kept her voice low.

"Girl, if you can't afford it, you probably shouldn't be buying it."

"Please, I'll do anything. I need it." Jessica pleaded.

"Unless you pay or your parents come in and pay for it, there's nothing I can do." The sales lady said trying to end the conversation.

Jessica knew her father would never agree to paying so much on a dress. She needed a different approach if she wanted to avoid any embarrassment.

"What if I pay $300 and then work here to pay the rest off?"

Kelly, according to her name tag, was sympathetic. She must have known the pressure of prom having gone through it herself at some point in her life.

"I don't need any clerical help. But"

Kelly looked towards the window.

"I could use a living mannequin to advertise my Sexie prom line." Kelly said.

"A what?"

"You show up, put on the dress and makeup as if it were your prom and then you stand in the window for the evening to display it." Kelly said. "Once you're done the contract, the dress is all yours."

Jessica was relieved. Finally an option that didn't involve her father. She didn't even have to do much. Just show up and wear a dress.

"That sounds fair to me. Where do I sign?" Jessica said.

Kelly pulled out a contract for living mannequin and had Jessica put in her personal details. Once that was complete, Kelly put in the start and end date and turned it around for her to sign.

"Please make sure everything is satisfactory." she said.

Jessica saw the price of the dress again and associated hours. It was going to be tough to fit in both the job and her studying for finals, but it was manageable. The dress would allow her to maintain her status with Victoria's group and finally make her popular. She happily signed the contract and handed it back.

"So when do I start?" Jessica asked.

"Tomorrow, you come after school and we'll get you dressed up."

"Thank you so much." Jessica said. She placed her debit card on the counter. "Do you mind if I take the dress today?"

Kelly put her hands on her hips. "I can tell you right now, once you're in with those girls you're going to hate it."

Kelly took the card and rung up $300. Jessica grabbed her card back, but Kelly wouldn't let it go.

"You may take it now, but if you don't fulfill your contract, I will take legal action." Kelly let go of the card and handed Jessica her receipt.

She smiled politely and rejoined her new friends excited to share her new purchase.

***

Jessica showed up for her first shift after school and was delighted to learn the first dress to be modeled was Victoria's prom dress. For once in her life she got to feel like a real queen. With her hair, makeup, jewelry and expensive dress on, she was lead out to the front of the store and instructed to stand on the podium in the window. She stood with her hands by her side.

"Now I want one hand on the hip and a smile." Kelly said.

Jessica put her hand on her hip and smiled as she stared ahead.

"I do have cameras on you. You can switch hands every once and a while, but you must always be smiling." Kelly said. "No breaking character with customers, you are just a display wearing a dress. Got it?"

Jessica did not respond. Message received. Kelly left her alone.

After two hours on display, Victoria and one of the football players, Eric, stopped in front of her. Victoria gave her a friendly wave. It was impossible to hide the side job from Victoria, but Jessica was relieved that she didn't make the humiliation worse. In fact, she was there to make things better. Jessica didn't know much about Eric, other than being a friend of Craig. He was just as good looking, but Craig's status and personality elevated his attractiveness above all the other players. Eric pulled out a paper sign that read: 'Jenna, will you go to prom with me?'

The handwriting was obviously Victoria's, but Jessica appreciated the effort her new friend was making. She was so worried about buying the dress she was putting off stressing over the real issue, a date. Now that was resolved. Jessica discretely nodded her head. Eric smiled back. The two carried on their walk.

The rest of the shift went by quick. Jessica felt butterflies in her stomach. Not only was she hanging out at prom with Victoria and her friends, but she was going with one of the top football players. Everything was falling perfectly into place.

***

Amanda leaned up against the locker beside Jessica.

"You just going to ignore me now." Amanda said.

"Sorry Amanda, I've just been busy."

"With Queen Victoria and her minions?"

"They're not that bad."

"You're paying for a dress you can't even afford and do you even have a date yet?"

Jessica slammed her locker shut.

"Actually I do. Eric. He asked me yesterday." Jessica said. "Where's your date?"

Jessica stormed away. She didn't have time to deal with Amanda's jealousy. If she was in Jessica's position she would do the exact same. Every girl wanted to be popular and those who said they didn't were only lying to themselves and avoiding the truth. The reason they aren't popular is because no one cares about them. No one desires them. But finally, Jessica felt desired. She felt cared for. And there was no way she was giving that up even if it meant losing one friend.

***

The build up to prom was everything Jessica hoped it would be. She balanced her studies and part time job while still maintaining a social life. . Victoria invited her out to different events and although she didn't get any quality time with Victoria or Eric, it was great to be apart of the group.

The downside was that her and Amanda drifted apart. Amanda wanted nothing to do with her after Jessica refused to make time to hang out. It was a sad way to end their friendship and Jessica constantly questioned whether it was all worth it. Prom was going to be the party where all her dreams came true or where she realized it was all a terrible mistake. She nervously looked forward to that very special day.

***

Jessica stepped off her podium to end her last shift. The next time she was wearing a dress, it would be at her prom hanging off the arm of a football player. She changed into her casual clothes and headed out the door.

"See you later, Kelly."

"See you tomorrow." Kelly said.

Jessica walked back to the counter. "My prom is tomorrow, I won't be in."

"But your contract says tomorrow is your last day."

Kelly pulled her contract out and pointed to the last day indicated.

"But I can't. The whole reason I did this was to wear that dress at my prom."

XBan
XBan
1,274 Followers
12