All Comments on 'Victoria's Secret Ch. 02'

by XBan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So Victoria is only doing this, because she secretly has the hots for her?

Since the brand Sexie was mentioned, this story seems to take place in the DecorVerse, which opens up some very interesting possibilities. Especially considering the modeling agent's offer at the end.

On the other hand, if she becomes a frozen model, it would just be another story line in Decor, so i hope you have something else planned to distinguish this story from Decor.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 3 years ago

Sorry I did not like this story. There was no Victoria driven humiliation. I'm just sad that she missed her prom, which was cruel for no reason. I think the premise was hot--girl, desperately wants to be in with the cool club, has to do crazy things, but this wasn't that story. Also, what kinda weak azz prom ends at 10PM? lol. Anyway, thanks for writing!

twistedertwistederover 3 years ago

Loved the 1st part of the series. Hopefully this part is just a slow burn to drive plot or something, while future parts will pick up the pace & turn up the heat again... Looking forward to future parts that get back to humiliation & objectification

twistedertwistederover 2 years ago

Is another part in the works?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXBan@XBan
Sign up Deviantart for early access to new stories ($5): https://www.deviantart.com/xbanmc/subscriptions ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Available on Deviantart: The College Bet - Chapter 2 and 3 The Power of Suggestion - ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES