All Comments on 'Victoria's Secret: The Donkey Cart'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BARF!

That covers it.

LurvtoLickLurvtoLickover 8 years ago
Wonderful Saga

I hope the next part of this wonderful saga appears soon. I await the "Plan" with great interest. Great read!

HandcuffGirlHandcuffGirlover 8 years ago
Love your stories!

Thank you so much for writing Joe Doe. I love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great till now

I loved this series until this part. The whole bit about her losing the ability to speak English was stupid, and quite the turnoff as her descent into savagery eliminates the eroticism of her nonconsenual submission to slavery. A better idea would have been to keep the trapped princess personality.

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
Needs Continual Training!

Great Story! Normal English-Better Humiliation! He Should Keep her Whipped - If And When He Pays For her!

brunettepatricebrunettepatriceover 8 years ago
Simply wonderful

I love this story!! Thank you for sharing your imagination. I find it incredibly erotic how on a simple lark she was started down the path to being transformed. I love how her thought process is being conditioned especially her speech. I also have a thing for stories about catty women and part where the white women bullied and picked on her was excellent. Please continue writing as this is one of the stories I have re-read several times!! Thank you again.

abingtonabingtonover 8 years ago
slight diasppointment

I have to admit to a slight disappointment to this particular episode of Victoria's price check. This has been a brilliant series up to this point. The storytelling, became rather crude in my opinion. Not up to the standard of the pervious prose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This was actually disappointing. She was barely in her senses while talking to her husband and she spoke in French. I guess a new story with new characters would be better

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What a rapidly growing pile of scat this series is. You really tossed everything your fetid little brain could think of into this chapter. What will you do to Victoria next to titilate the basement dwelling masses?

auhound49auhound49over 8 years ago
She is getting what a dumb cunt deserves!

Thank you very much for this chapter. I look forward to the next one where the still uppity bitch gets what she royally deserves for trying to force her dear hub to do what she wants - when will the slave thing realize it is only what her Master wants?

I have a feeling that if it takes several months to redeem her she will have a nice belly bulge with a baby as darn as her own skin. I wonder how slave bitch will relish it when she first realizes her flow if missing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How can you not like this?

It seems to me that every woman could benefit from being taken down like this. Some might even need it frequently!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
way to go

She must go back to London branded on ass and tits with nipple and clit rings and be naked at a party with the slave trader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brand proliferation?

I wonder if her new owner will like the brand so much he uses it on all of his stock - that would make identifying her a fun game! Especially if she is full of black baby by the time hubby catches up to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please more !

This storie is awesome please let us know how it continues....

Thanks

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 8 years ago
Curious

Curious how this will continue (hope it does).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please continue

Please continue this story, leaving us hanging for so long is almost criminal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finish

Please complete story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hottest story ever.

Please write more!

spankmehard51spankmehard51over 6 years ago
Best in the series so far

I have found the other stories appealing for personal reasons. But this one reflects that this series is simply a well-written, well-crafted tale. The ironies are marvelous!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous