All Comments on 'Victoria's Secret: War Whore'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

B.S. story, even if it may be an accurate depiction of what happened in WWII

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Didn't like it :(

Story lacked soul, emotion. Didn't feel for the main character.

auhound49auhound49over 8 years ago
BANANA PROBLEM

Now there is a good story line, and with a new addition as well. I wonder how both of them will fare as they go to the slave market, both totally unprotected from dangerous impregnating sperm! How embarassing for either of them to bare a black bastard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Underrated

I think this story is underrated. I like this more than the ones that have higher ratings in this series.

Steve150177Steve150177about 8 years ago
Nice story, but

Victoria motivation makes no sense. She didn't leave the island/colony to avoid the embarrassment. She is getting letters to report for whore inspections, she doesn't get her Uncle to take of it for her so she must want the embarrassment; so why would she run from the police station. Next month she will have to go back to the police station unless she gets her Uncle to take of it, but she gets off on the experience. Next, month she will not be able to run, the Sargent will be ready for that.

Also, this is fiction and not how the Comfort Women system worked. The women were just for the soldiers, never the locals. Also, I don't think there were any such British controlled islands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Worth a sequel

Joe, I know you concluded this story, but the potential for more humiliation for Victoria in the coming months of reconstruction on the Island Nation is just so tempting. What if the British had more important priorities to deal with rebuilding other colonies that they are often away from Victoria's little Island and must rely on local Authorities to manage civic affairs, such as health and welfare. Particular Prostitute registration and identity cards and brothel management.

Outside of your Tracey stories, this one is my favorite. The storyline is so very believable and likely under Japanese occupation that it could have happened. -orflash64

Joe_Doe_StoriesJoe_Doe_Storiesalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Possible Sequel

Thanks, Oraflash! I've thought of a sequel where in order to quell local unrest over British rule Victoria's husband agrees to allow Victoria to be punished as a "war collaborator". Victoria is once again given a public punishment in the town square, this time witnessed by her husband and the other government officials. She is put to work in the local brothel to pay her fine, and has to work constantly just to pay the "house" it's daily "rental fee" for her bed. However she is a popular whore, and volume, volume, volume does allow her to slowly pay off her fine, with the caveat that she is regularly arrested for public indecency for trolling her wares on the street and is used by the police or punished in the pillory in front of her friends, husbands, and soldiers, many of whom use her services. She actually works a party her husband attends, and she blows him while he smokes a cigar and chats with his friends, only acknowledging her for the whore that she is. The worst part is that the worse it gets, the more it turns her on...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another reader interested in a sequel

Thanks for the great story Joe!

Referring to your post about a possible sequel: If Victoria convinced the other women to cooperate with the enemy so she could covertly indulge in her own submissive fantasies, I can see how she could be viewed as a collaborator.

She was so fixated on her work card at the end of the story that I’d expected that she’d eventually approach Sia for work on the pretence of paying the examination fee (which she didn’t pay). It’s intriguing that despite going to the police station so she could stop receiving examination letters, she endured all the personal humiliation, but did none of the things that would stop the letters or reduce her encounters with Sia in the future.

Whatever direction it goes in, I’d love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you for the history lesson.

Very informative and enjoyable. Hope there is a way she is coerced into manipulating the new officers wives into the oldest profession.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Historically inaccurate, but logically believable. As Steve points out, yes, comfort women were only for the soldiers while the locals were ruled entirely through force and oppression. But an Alternate Universe is plausible where the Japanese use prostitution services to placate local populations All in all, great story. Could spend a bit more time on the humiliation and degradation aspects, but a great story nevertheless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous