Victoria's Secrets Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can finish this upstairs. I'd like to talk to my favorite tech expert a bit this morning," Vicky said to the redhead before turning back to Jack.

"Sounds good. See you in a bit Ms. Madison," the redhead replied cheerfully before leaving the two of them alone. Though not before giving Jack a quizzical glance.

Once the other woman was gone, Vicky's light blue eyes, highlighted by her smokey eyeshadow, fixed on Jack intensely. Jack tried his best to remain focused on her face, but the low cut neckline of Vicky's dress made it very difficult for him. It wasn't low enough to be inappropriate -- none of Vicky's new outfits ever were -- but it did display a bit of her deep cleavage.

For a second they simply stood there looking at one another. Jack was sure it wasn't for very long, but it felt like it stretched on endlessly.

"So... Do you need some help with your computer?" Jack asked, trying to break the tension. And eager to have an excuse to spend more time with Vicky.

"Oh, no," Vicky laughed, reaching out and touching his arm lightly. "Nothing like that. To be honest I just hoped you would walk with me on my way upstairs."

"Oh sure," he told her, trying to hide the disappointment in his voice.

"I just haven't seen you in days," she explained.

"I know, things have been crazy, and with us working for different companies," he shrugged as he trailed off.

"Well, walk with me, hun. We can catch up."

Catch up? We hardly know each other to begin with. Hell, I don't even know what she does, he thought as he fell along side her as they walked.

"You know, I don't think you've ever told me what it is you do," she said as if reading his mind. "Besides working for a consulting firm for tech companies."

At that it was Jack's turn to laugh. "Almost, but not quite. I work upstairs for BizTech -- " He cut off as he saw her smile widen considerably as if trying to contain a laugh. "What?"

"No-nothing," she said, still straining to contain herself.

"It's the name, isn't it?" he asked, his own smile widening.

"Just a bit sweetie," she said with a giggle.

"Well, in case you ever need our help, it's BizTech... with a 'z'," he said with mock seriousness.

At that her giggle turned into a hearty laugh, which made Jack laugh. And pulled his attention towards her heaving breasts.

God she is gorgeous, he thought as they laughed together.

"Seriously though..." he said once they had calmed down a bit, "It's a great company, even if Derrick could have picked a better name. Maybe something that didn't sound like it came straight from the 80's. He's not even an old guy. But, whatever."

"But what is it that you do there?"

"Well, we don't consult tech companies, we help small businesses use technology to improve and grow their business," he explained. "I'm one of the engineers that helps setup whatever the client needs. One of the nice things is that the projects vary a lot depending on the customer."

"So you're not doing the same thing every day," Vicky said as they waited on the elevator.

"Exactly. Like the first project I did was for a daycare center. We setup video cameras in the rooms for security and linked the feed to a website that parents could log into from their computers, phones, whatever and see their kids' classroom."

"Nice. And now something different?"

"Yeah it's for a small chain of restaurants, so the work is completely different. No video cameras or websites or anything. So what is it that you do, Vicky?" he asked.

"Oh, it's just insurance, nothing exciting," she said, just as the elevator doors opened.

Stepping onto the elevator, Jack was grateful there had been no one else waiting, leaving the elevator to just the two of them. But in spite of the open space, Vicky stepped very close to him as they waited for the elevator to move. She was close enough that the sweet smell of her perfume flooded his brain. Close enough that if he wanted to it would have been no effort at all to take her into his arms and kiss her.

"I really enjoy talking with you," she said, interrupting his thoughts. "I know it may seem like nothing to you, but when you get to be my age having a handsome young man's attention means a lot."

"I wouldn't think that would be too difficult for you," he told her. "You're a gorgeous woman, and I really enjoy when I get to see you, too. I think about it a lot, actually."

Inwardly he sighed at himself, his body tensing with embarrassment. Why the hell did I just blurt that out?

"Oh? You think about me often, do you?" she asked, moving a step closer and running her fingers over his bare forearm. Immediately, Jack felt himself start to swell in his pants. "What do you think about, Jack, when you're thinking of me?"

"Um... No... It's not..." he stuttered trying to think of a way out of the idiotic position he'd put himself in. Though it would have been easier to do without her french manicured nails dancing across his skin and if his cock wasn't rapidly expanding and rubbing against his boxers.

"I was just teasing, sugar," she said with a grin. Her admission only eased his concerns slightly, and her fingers continued to play havoc with his thoughts.

Just before the elevator reached Jack's floor, Vicky leaned in closer. Her fingers wrapped around his arm and her breasts brushed against his chest.

"Though you're welcome to think about me in anyway you like," she whispered -- her accent taking on a seductive edge. "I'm certainly thinking the same about you."

Jack just stood there, dumbfounded by her admission.

Does she really mean what I think she means? What the hell else could she mean?

"You should get going to work," she said, pulling away from her and giving him a grin. Her smile seemed friendly, but there was something almost predatory there in her dark rimmed eyes. This time he was sure it wasn't his imagination.

"I'll see you later," he told her, his voice soft and serious, still unsure how to react.

"Soon, I hope." she told him as the elevator shut and took her away.

Well I know I'll be seeing you in my mind tonight. That's for sure, he thought as he made his way to his desk.

*****

The rest of the day seemed to drag on, all he could think of was Vicky and he could barely get any work done. Only Steven, his coworker and friend, seemed to notice and Steven assumed it was Gabriella that was in his thoughts. Jack wasn't about to dissuade him of that opinion, and had to politely turn down Steven's answer to almost everything -- a trip to the local strip club. There was just too much to do to have lunch at the club, and it took everything he had to get the simplest things done.

By the time he arrived home, Jack was ready to collapse on his bed. His brain was officially fried. He hadn't seen Vicky at all the rest of the day; and he wasn't sure if he was upset or relieved. But now that he was home he could finally focus on the dirty thoughts of her that had plagued him all day.

After a quick dinner, Jack lay down on his bed, his thoughts turning towards the way she had been dressed that morning. That tight blue dress that hugged her curves and showed off the swell of her breasts and lightly tanned legs had been in his thoughts all day, and when he closed his eyes he could almost smell her sweet perfume again and feel her fingers on his arm.

What would it be like, to come home and find her dressed like that? Perhaps stretched out on his bed, napping lightly after a long day at work. In his mind he imagined walking over to the bed, kneeling down next to her. Leaning over her, he kissed her cheek lightly, the floral scent of her perfume filling his mind once more as his fingers ran up and down her back.

Scooting down the bed he allowed his hands to move lower, running over the curve of her backside and down over her legs. Watching her face, he ran his hand down the back of one leg, and then back up the inside moving higher until he reached the spot where her thighs pressed against one another. Backing off, he stroked up and down her other leg. But this time as his hand drifted higher, Vicky shifted slightly in her sleep; her legs widening just as his hand moved upward under her dress.

From her face and breathing she still seemed to be asleep, so Jack moved his hand higher -- curious to see what she was wearing beneath her dress. But it wasn't fabric that he found, but rather the soft tender flesh of her mound. She was wearing nothing, and he could feel the heat coming off her sex.

Moving around a bit, Jack did his best to keep from waking her as he sought a better angle. Once he had it, he cupped his fingers over her bare pussy, stroking up and down over her skin. Occasionally, his fingers would slide across her slit, swollen lips catching and kissing his fingertips as he explored her. And through it all her breathing remained steady, her eyes shut.

Back in his room, Jack spread out on his bed, wearing nothing but a pair of boxers. His hand drifted downward to his growing erection as he imagined himself exploring Vicky as she slept. His fingertips brushed up and down his thickness through the material of his boxers, making the same movements his fingers made over Vicky's pussy in his mind.

As he touched himself, Jack ran one finger up her slit, imagining the mature woman's lips parting for him, her body inviting him inside even as she slept. Pushing a little harder, Vicky's sex gave into him easily, petals spreading open before him, her sudden wetness soaking his finger as it journeyed deeper into her.

Just as his finger reached as deep inside her as it could go, she let out a low sigh, her hips rocking. Jack wasn't sure if she was waking or simply responding in her sleep, but it didn't really matter; he wanted more.

Soon a second finger joined the first, Vicky's pussy stretching around his curious fingers. Vicky let out another sigh as his finger filled her tight passage. Turning his hand slightly, Jack's thumb brushed across the tip of her clit, causing her ass to rock back harder against him. But still she looked as if she were sleeping.

Still lying on his back in his bed, Jack fished his hard cock out of the hole in the front of his boxers so that it stood straight up from his body. Breathing deeply whenever his fingers brushed against the crown of the head, Jack ran his fingers up and down the shaft. The same two fingers that were buried inside Vicky's tight pussy in his mind. Fingers that he began to move in and out, gradually increasing the tempo of his movements until the older woman's blue clad ass was grinding back against the fingers that were fucking her. Behind a curtain of blonde hair, Jack could see a wry grin forming on her lips as more of her body began to writhe beneath Jack's fingers.

Taking her smile as a cue to take things further, Jack positioned himself behind Vicky's round ass until his throbbing cock jutted out just above her. When he slipped his fingers out of her womanly hole, he grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted it up, presenting her tanned ass to his gaze. And just beneath it he saw the lips of her mature pussy, puffy and full; her lips slightly parted, waiting for his cock.

Not wasting anymore time, Jack gripped his cock -- both in the real world and in his mind. Taking it tightly in his fist, he guided the tip to her soaked lips. Pushing into her. Feeling her stretch around his girth as his cock invaded her.

Holding her hips, Jack forced himself inside of her, inch by glorious inch. He was so hard he was on the verge of losing it already. But first he needed to fuck her.

"Own it Jack," he heard her whisper, "Own my pussy."

At the sound of her voice he looked at her face and saw her blue eyes staring intently back at him. Urging him onward. Not to disappoint her, he thrust forward, driving himself the rest of the way in. As her ass slammed against him, Vicky's eyes closed and her mouth opened in ecstasy.

Gripping himself tightly, Jack squeezed his cock, imagining that his hand was Vicky's pussy as he stroked himself faster and faster. In his mind his cock pounded into her, vanishing between her pink lips with every thrust. And as his hand moved faster, he fucked her faster and harder. Slamming into the busty blonde on his bed she began to scream for him demanding that he fuck her harder, and faster. To fuck her without mercy until he emptied himself inside of her.

And that's just what he did, with Vicky pressed down on his bed, he fucked her from behind. Her ass slapping against him with every thrust. His moans growing louder and louder every time he impaled her on his shaft. Feeling her pussy clench around his cock, her body urging him to fuck her until the pleasure building inside of him erupted with an an incredible intensity that he could not contain.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" He cried out in his room, his hand clenching the bed sheet as his other flew up and down over his cock. Cum spraying out of the tip, filling her up and coating his chest and belly all at once.

When he was done, Jack simply lay there, breathing deeply, his mind spinning from the sudden rush and bliss. With time his mind seemed to return to normal; or normal enough that he could get up and clean himself up. He had expected that with his orgasm, his day-long obsession with Vicky would come to an end. But his mind only changed its focus mildly; he no longer had images of fucking her like some wanton slut dancing around his mind. Instead all he could think about was when he would have a chance to see her again.

*****

As fate would have it, it was quite a while. It was the first week of June before he saw her again. Jack was in the gym again, this time using the weight machines, when Vicky entered. As had become usual for her, she wore a sexy but modest outfit, a pair of heels in her hands, and a pair of tennis shoes on her feet.

"Heya, Jack," she said cheerfully as she walked over to one of the treadmills.

Jack breathed out deeply as he pressed the handles of the chest press out from his body, breathing in slowly in time with the gradual release of the weight. He smiled at her in greeting while he continued his workout.

Once he finished with the weights, he hoped on the elliptical for a short run.

"I thought you probably used the weights," came the southern voice he had grown to look forward to.

Looking over his shoulder he looked at Vicky and grinned. "Thanks. I try to mix up both weights and cardio."

"It's really paying off," she said. "I should do both, I just don't really know what to do with them."

"No you don't, you look like you're in great shape."

"Aww, that's sweet, sugar," she said, her accent placing special emphasis on the last word.

Blushing slightly, Jack turned his attention to the elliptical. When he finished, he stepped off the machine just as Vicky was stepping off the treadmill.

"You know," he began, wiping sweat from his face to hide his nervousness, "I could always show you it, if you wanted."

"Show me what, exactly?" she asked. Her wide mouth split in a wicked grin.

"The weights," he replied, "I could show you how to use them."

"Oh? That would be wonderful, but I don't really have the time to-"

"No, I mean another time. Not now. After work sometime. Maybe?"

"Sure. How about six on Friday? They don't lock everything up 'til eight."

"Yeah, that sounds great," Jack replied, his excitement showing through his voice; excitement that wasn't lost on Vicky judging by her smile.

"See you then."

*****

The rest of the week seemed to crawl by. Jack kept hoping to run into Vicky to see if she mentioned their plans, but he didn't see her again, even in passing. By the time Friday arrived, Jack was worried she might have forgotten.

Arriving early, Jack began to warm up, nervous that she might not show. He tried to relax, and tell himself that even if she didn't show up it was no big deal. He still needed to work out, so that's what he would do, and if she didn't show up before he finished, he'd just go home like any other Friday.

As it turned out, there was no need to worry. Before he finished stretching, Vicky entered the gym. The sight of her nearly left him gaping. Her platinum blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail, a tight sports bra struggled to contain her large chest, and completely failed to keep her breasts from bulging out of the deep neckline. Her tummy was soft, but flat. And her legs were encased in purple, skin tight shorts that hugged her down to the knees, showing off her perfect calves.

"Oh good, I was worried I was going to be late and you'd start without me!" she laughed as she dropped her bag in the corner.

"Nope," he replied cheerfully. "Just stretching a little."

"Well, I suppose I should join you. Don't want to pull anything, right?"

At first things went smoothly, but when she began bending over to stretch her back and legs he became strongly aware of his growing manhood. Her tits nearly spilled out of her top every time she bent down; and looking beyond her was no help. The mirror behind her gave him a perfect view of her shapely ass in the purple Lycra shorts. Eventually he settled on just staring at the floor.

With their stretches complete, he stood and looked at Vicky, hoping she wouldn't notice the growing bulge in his shorts.

"Jack?" she asked, "How would you like to do me?"

"What?" he choked.

"I said, 'What would you like me to do?'"

"Oh, of course. How about we start with your bre... er, chest. That's this machine over here."

Sitting down, he demonstrated the chest press, then allowed her a turn. He did his best to focus on the workout and her form, but he found Vicky's movements increasingly distracting as she thrust out her impressive chest towards him. By the time they finished he was certain his heart was beating faster than usual.

"That was hard, but it feels really good," she commented as they moved to the next machine. Jack wasn't sure but he could have sworn she was looking at his crotch as she said that.

"This is the pull down. It's pretty simple, just sit down, arch your back a little and pull it down."

After demonstrating a few, he let Vicky have a turn.

"Wow, my arms are going to be sore after this," she said.

"Well you don't want to use your arms. I mean, you do obviously, but it's meant to work your back. Here," he said as he knelt behind her. "Arch your back a little more, puff out your chest some. You should feel it in these muscles here." While he spoke, his hands began to slide up and down her upper back.

"Mmmm... that feels nice," she sighed. "Maybe we can forget the weights and you can just do that for a while."

Laughing at the suggestion, he urged her on. "That's it, that's good. Just slow down some. You want to take your time. It's better when you go slow."

By the time they finished, Jack was looking down into her bra from behind, watching the light sheen of perspiration on her heaving breasts. He was surprised when she spontaneously spun around, her face poised right before his cock, looking up at him with her dark lined eyes and crimson lips.

"What do you want to do now?" she asked, her voice hushed and breathy.

Swallowing, Jack thought for a minute. "Maybe, umm... leg press?"

"If that's what you really want," she agreed, though her voice suggested she had something else in mind.

Once more, Jack started off showing her how to use the machine and then Vicky took her turn. After a few sets, she found a good weight and seemed to be doing well when she suddenly stopped.

"I'm not sure I'm doing it right," she complained.

"Why? It looks good to me."

"Maybe, but could you show me where I should feel it? I'm not sure I'm feeling it in the right area."

"Sure," Jack replied, eager to touch her thighs.