Victoria's Secrets Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her feet still pressed up on the plate, Vicky sat with the tops of her thighs pressed nearly to her chest, her ass and inner thighs exposed beneath her raised calves.

"Well, the first place you should feel something is up here, on the top of your thighs," he began, his hands running across the smooth purple material. As his hand glided further down her supple thigh, the back of his hand ran across the front of her breast. He could hear her sigh at the feel of his hand, the tiny sound causing his cock to swell in response.

"You should also feel it in the bottom of your thigh," he said, moving his other hand around beneath her, running his hand up and down her thigh, sliding it over some to touch the inside of her thigh as well.

"Hmm..." she sighed again, "I felt something there, but..."

"But what?" Jack asked as her voice trailed off, "Did you feel something else, did it hurt?"

"Yes," she said, her blue eyes staring into his. "A little further up."

"Here?" he asked, his hand moving higher up her inner thigh.

"Further," she urged.

As his hand inched closer and closer to her sex, she slipped a hand into his hair and pulled his face in close to hers. "Further," she whispered before kissing him. It was a quick kiss, over as soon as it began. "Further," she moaned, her breath brushing his lips. The second kiss was longer, their lips separating as they both moaned into one another.

Breaking the kiss, Vicky held his face close to hers and whispered again, nearly begging, "Further."

The third kiss was intense, their tongues meeting and dancing together as Jack slid his hand all the way until his fingertips pressed against her sex through the shorts.

"Mmm... hmmm..." she moaned, nodding in approval as they continued to kiss.

Slipping one hand behind her neck, Jack pulled in closer to Vicky, pressing his other hand harder against her. He could feel her pussy through the tight material and began to press and run his fingers up and down her slit, drawing out more moans and sighs as their kiss continued.

Jack nearly jumped when he felt her french manicured fingers wrap around his shaft through his shorts, slowly pumping up and down.

"Oh god..." he sighed, breaking the kiss. It wasn't as if he had never had a woman touch him before. But there was just something about this busty, mature woman that was completely addicting.

"Mmm, you like that?" she asked, her voice dripping with desire.

Dumbfounded, Jack just nodded as his fingers continued to tease her pussy and her hand toyed with his cock.

"This is what you do when you think about me at home, isn't it?" she teased.

"God, yes," he admitted, rubbing his hand harder against her.

"Well, in that case, maybe we should just call it a day and hit the showers?" she asked, with a knowing grin.

"Ok, yeah, let's go."

Vicky swung her legs off the machine and stood up. Jack followed right behind her as she grabbed her bag and led him out of the gym and down the hall. Reaching the restrooms, she confidently strode right into the men's room. Thankfully, the basement bathroom was empty at seven at night on a Friday.

Continuing forward, she entered the tiny locker room, and crooked her finger at him to follow. Once he was inside, she locked the door behind him and began to kick off her shoes. Her socks soon followed.

When Jack threw his shirt to the ground, Vicky drew close to him, running her hands up and down his torso.

"All that work really has paid off, sugar. So sexy."

Not sure what to say, Jack just watched as the mature beauty walked over and turned on the shower. Turning around, she stood in the doorway to the shower and peeled off her bra, tossing it to the ground. Jack felt his mouth go dry as he stared at Vicky's incredible tits. They were huge, as were the nipples capping each of them. The areolas were large circles, darker than the rest of her tanned flesh, but the nubs at the center poked out proudly as if begging to be sucked. They had some sag, but only served to make her sexier to Jack.

And then she bent over, her breasts hanging down as she pulled the tight purple shorts off her legs. When she stood back up, she posed in the doorway, arms spread, chest thrust out. Reaching up she pulled the scrunchie out of her hair and tossed it to the ground, letting her platinum hair cascade down behind her.

Still in his shorts, Jack stared at the beauty before him. The round fullness of her breasts, the softness of her belly, the mature curve of her hips. Her body was nearly tan all over, except for a small line around her waist and the vee of her sex. The lips of her pussy were hairless, giving Jack a perfect view of her inviting slit, but just above them was a small triangle of dark brown hair. All the other women he had been with and chased after, they had been girls he realized. This was a real woman.

"Better hurry up, lover boy," she teased as she stepped backwards into the hot spray of the shower. "The water isn't going to be hot forever."

With the eagerness of youth, Jack pulled the rest of his clothes off. Under the shower, Vicky laughed with delight at his bouncing erection as he rushed to join her in the water.

"Mmm... that's what I've been waiting for!" she exclaimed, softly running her hand around his long shaft and through the tuft of blonde hair at the base.

Groaning at her touch, Jack's hands were drawn to Vicky's chest, his hands running over the curves of her breasts. Her nipples hardened as his wet palms ran over them before dropping down and lifting them. Jack loved the feel of them, the weight of them in his hands.

Still squeezing her breasts, Jack pushed her against the wall and pressed his lips to hers kissing her fiercely. She returned the kiss, her mouth opening and offering her pink, feminine tongue. Unable to help himself, Jack's hips undulated, his hard dick rubbing against Vicky's thigh and pelvis.

"Not quite yet, darlin'," Vicky whispered, breaking their kiss. "First we need to clean up before we can get really dirty."

Turning away from him, she squirted a handful of body wash into her palm from the dispenser on the wall and rubbed her hands together. Jack watched as the buxom older woman turned back towards him, a lather building in her hands. Uncertain what to do, he simply waited until she began running her soapy hands over his chest. Closing his eyes, he leaned back, enjoying the feel of her delicate fingers rubbing over his hard chest, torso and arms. When she finished those, her hands worked over his shoulders and neck. Stepping closer, the front of her breasts pressed into his chest, rubbing up and down; the soap coated her breasts as she worked his neck.

Without breaking the connection between their chests, she reached back and got some more body wash. Then she knelt down, slowly going to the floor at his feet, her breasts dragging along his chest and then his pelvis before sliding around his cock. His swollen manhood slipped easily between her soapy tits, causing him to gasp loudly as his circumcised head rubbed between her mounds.

"Oh? Do you like that?" she teased. Pressing her hands to her chest, she covered them with body wash before wrapping her breasts around his shaft. The sensation was incredible, the slickness of the soap, Vicky's soft yielding breasts, but the tightness of them wrapped around his cock. He began to thrust into them, fucking her tits.

"I think that's a 'yes'" she laughed. "But I think we'll save that for another time. There's something else I want from you this time." Dropping her breasts, Vicky returned to soaping up Jack's hard body, working down his legs. Finished with the front she had him turn around and quickly finished the back of his toned legs, working up his powerful thighs before spending some extra time on his tight, muscular ass.

As if desperate to feel his cock again, she slipped her arms around him, her pillowy breasts crushing into his back as her slick hands began to toy with his hard cock. One hand stroked his shaft, lifting it up as she jerked him off, the other reaching down and running soapy fingers around his balls. Soon her skillful manipulations had a familiar tingling building in him and he knew he was on the verge of cumming.

"Oh god, Vicky," he moaned in warning, "Too much..."

She sighed in response, but halted before he was too far gone. She quickly finished off his back and rinsed off her hands and chest before stepping aside so the hot water could run the body wash off his back.

"Ok baby, now it's time to do me," Jack heard her say as the water washed away the last of the sweat and soap from his body.

Turning, he eagerly grabbed the older vixen, pressing her against the wall.

She laughed loudly at his eagerness, pushing against his hard chest with her small hands. "No, no, no! I mean it's your turn to wash me!"

Jack had to laugh at that, as he realized his mistake. For a moment they stood there in the steaming water, faces close, noses brushing, laughing. Then taking her face in his large hands, he kissed her softly.

Pulling apart, Jack gathered some body wash and began to work it into Vicky's back. She sighed in relaxation as his hands rubbed and coaxed her sore muscles. When he reached her lower back, she bent over, bracing against the wall, offering him her ass. He passionately worked the soap into her rear, working his hands lower and lower, continuing to ply her buttocks. Vicky moaned and sighed, and began to twitch with desire as Jack's strong hands stretched her asshole, and even toyed with her pussy.

Eventually, his carnal need to fuck the blonde woman moaning before him overwhelmed his desire to toy with her ass and he continued to wash her pliant thighs. When he finished with her legs, he pulled her back up and stepped closer. The shaft of his cock pressed between the cheeks of her ass as his hands ran over her pelvis and then her sex. Vicky inhaled sharply as Jack's fingers ran through her small dark bush and across her tender lips. He watched with fascination as her sizable breasts pressed upwards as she arched back, pressing into him.

Urgently he made his way up her body till he was soaping up her chest. Kneading her breasts, he considered briefly that her breasts had already been cleaned once; but she was not complaining and he wasn't about to pass up another opportunity to squeeze the breasts he had been imagining for weeks. His slippery fingers ran over the nubs of her nipples, tweaking, pulling and pinching them.

"Oh, yes, yes, Jack, just like that," she moaned, one hand reaching back and gripping his neck. He could see her other hand disappearing below her heavenly mounds, and he assumed from the way her ass was grinding against his cock that she was touching her pussy as he played with her tits.

Soon his suspicion was confirmed as her head dropped back onto his shoulder, her wet hair coating his chest, her mouth agape as she let out a long, loud, orgasmic cry. Jack held her close, using his strong arms to crush her soft body to his front as he supported her weight.

When her orgasmic bliss came to an end she breathed heavily, catching her breath.

"Oh, you have no idea how badly I needed that," she sighed as she turned to face him.

"Do you really think so?" he asked, grinning and pointing down at his throbbing, hard cock. The shaft was a steel rod, the head dark and purple.

"You poor thing," she said, her accent coming on strong. "Here, let's finish up so we can take care of that magnificent cock of yours."

Reaching over, she grabbed a bit of shampoo from the dispenser, then standing on her tiptoes, began running the shampoo into his blonde hair. He ducked slightly, offering her an easier reach of his head when he got another idea. Kneeling down he pushed her back against the wall and buried his face between her soft thighs.

Flicking his tongue out, he swiped over her labia, tasting the remnants of her powerful orgasm as she tried to work the shampoo in his hair. His oral assault on her pussy caused her hands to occasionally jerk as she tried to wash him. Reaching for her pussy, he spread her lips and ran his tongue up and down the inside of her slit, her flavor becoming richer as his tongue moved closer to the source. But when his tongue ran over her swollen pearl, she gasped, her hands tightening in his hair.

"No, stop!" She cried out. "Sorry baby, too sensitive. Just focus on my pink little fuck hole."

Nodding, Jack turned his attention lower, his tongue running over her lips and around the tiny hole that his cock so desperately needed to fill.

Eventually, her hands ceased to wash his hair and simply held his face in place. "Oh my... where did a boy your age learn to eat pussy like this?!" Beaming with pride, Jack pulled back, intending to explain about his girlfriend when he was a Freshman. Becky wanted to remain a virgin, but had an insatiable appetite for sex and the two licked and sucked each other constantly. But Vicky apparently didn't really care for an answer. As soon as his tongue stopped she pushed on his head. "Just keep licking lover, talk later."

Soon the busty blonde was grinding up and down, her back sliding across the tiled wall, as Jack's tongue worked over her cunt, soft gasps becoming longer and louder till her body went rigid, and then slack. Her orgasm wasn't nearly as explosive this time, but she seemed to enjoy it all the same. Dropping to the floor, she sat in front of Jack, her wide mouth grinning at him, her eyes glazed over with bliss.

"Alright," Jack said as he stood up in front of Vicky. "Now we wash your hair, then we fuck."

"Mmmm..." she moaned in reply, "fuck..."

Collecting a dollop of shampoo in his hand, Jack stood in front of Vicky; she was still on the floor recovering from her orgasms when Jack began to work the shampoo into her dyed hair. His cock bobbed and twitched obscenely just in front of her face as his hands worked her hair and scalp. Finished with the top of her head, Jack bent over to reach more of her hair -- forcing his cock forward towards her mouth. Vicky shifted to her knees, and before he knew it, her mouth was wrapped around his cock.

"Oh, shit!" he cried out as her lips tightened and pulled back. The suction on his cock was exquisite, but was nothing compared to the feeling of her tight lips drawing tightly over the ridge of his cockhead.

Drawing back, she looked up at him with her sky blue eyes. Her dark eyeliner was running slightly under the water, but not as much as Jack would have expected. Though any concerns about her cosmetics were washed away by her next statement.

"Hurry up and finish my hair," she began, the tip of her pink tongue running over her red lips before she continued. "I need you to fuck me with that perfect cock of yours and feel you cum inside me. And I need it now."

Leaning back over, she engulfed his cock, leaving Jack stunned for a moment. But soon he was washing her hair as his hips pumped back and forth, fucking her mouth as she moaned and washed his cock with her tongue.

When he was done, Jack pulled back, his cock exiting her mouth with an audible pop. Lifting her back to her feet, he pressed Vicky against the wall and she spread her legs, willing and ready for his cock.

Reaching down, he guided his head to her sex and then pushed, forcing himself halfway in before she could stop him.

"Woah, there," she said, "Remember what you told me? It's better when you take it slow." She winked at him before adding, "At least to start."

Heeding her advice, and fighting against his body's own urgings, Jack slowly worked his way into her tight cunt. His hands pressed hard against the tiled wall as the incredible pressure of her pussy tightened on his flared, purple cockhead. Once he was inside her to the hilt, he paused and pressed his face against hers. The pleasure coursing through his body was intense as he kissed her, and she kissed him back.

As he pumped in and out of her, he gradually increased his pace. He couldn't stop himself, his growing excitement was too much to ignore. She lifted one leg up and wrapped it around his waist, pulling his hips tight against hers, restricting the length of his thrusting.

Ending their kiss, Vicky threw her head back and cried out in ecstasy. "Ooh... fuck! Jack, just like that. Fuck, I love your cock!"

Encouraged by her cries, Jack began to fuck her harder, spearing his hard rod into her velvety depths. He met her eyes and she met his as she urged him on, her hands digging into his muscular back.

"Come on baby; fuck that pussy with your fuckstick," she told him through gritted teeth, her voice primal and demanding. "I need it. Oh God, how I need it."

Jack had never felt anything so powerful. His cock was thicker and harder than he had ever felt in his life. The sensations of her pussy hugging his cock, milking it with every thrust drove him to keep pounding into her despite his thighs trying to give out on him.

"Oh, Jack, that's it," she cried, her body beginning to shake. "Fuck me hard, harder! I'm cumming!"

Jack watched as her dark rimmed eyes widened, her pale blue gaze was intense as her orgasm coursed through her body, her wide mouth opened as she screamed her intense pleasure. She arched back, pushing her expansive breasts into his chest. Her own reaction spurred Jack's onward, his balls tightening, his cock swelling further, to the point that it was nearly painful.

"Cum. Cum inside me. Need it!"

And with that, Jack went over the edge, his powerful orgasm ravaging his mind and body as his cum rocketed out of his cock. Growling from the exertion, he could feel the ropes of cum pulse through his shaft before filling Vicky's pussy.

"Yesss! Cum... need it... so hot... fill me up!"

An incredible sense of relief suddenly filled them both as they collapsed against the wall. The lukewarm water streaming over their heaving bodies. Jack wasn't sure how much time had passed before his softening cock slipped from Vicky's welcoming slit.

"That... was... amazing," he managed to tell her, struggling to breath in the thick moist air.

"Yes," she agreed, nodding as she spoke. "Yes it was."

Reaching behind him, Jack shut off the water and the two separated, beginning to towel off.

"Sugar, hold on, you've got something," Vicky warned him.

Vicky dropped to her knees with her large white towel wrapped around her, pressing her tits up. Placing her hands on his thighs, she took Jack's soft cock in her mouth. Then slowly sucked and massaged it with her tongue, cleaning off all her cum and drawing out a thick drop of his semen for her taste buds.

Smacking her lips a little, she grinned up at him. "You taste wonderful. I know where I want you to cum next time."

"Next time?" he said, trying to keep his voice from sounding too eager.

"Of course! You don't think I can just sit around knowing there's such a magnificent cock in this building and not make use of it!"

A big grin plastered to his face, he pulled on his work clothes as Vicky did the same. Each of them glancing and smiling at the other. Jack relived the past hour over and over as he watched her dress, and hoped she was doing the same. As they exited the office building and started to head apart toward their cars, Jack suddenly felt nervous.

"So... you mentioned a 'next time'?" he asked, hoping he didn't sound too desperate to the gorgeous, experienced woman before him.

"Monday. My office. 432. 1pm," she said matter of factly. But her wide grin provided a sharp contrast to her serious tone. "Can you be there?"

"Absolutely," he promised.