Victoria's Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual with lifts, they seem to take an age when you want to be somewhere fast. The delivery guy was not happy by the time Alex arrived in reception. Vicky proved she knew his drink requirements as accompanying the three pizza boxes were two cans of cider.

"Pizza's here, Vicky," Alex called upon his return, placing the boxes on the table. Vicky appeared from the bathroom looking refreshed. Her eyebrows were fainter, her cheeks were slightly paler, and her puffy panda look was gone from her eyes. Soft freckles were now visible topping her cheeks and the bridge of her nose adding to her elfin look.

"No make-up, I hope you don't mind?"

"No, you're still gorgeous." Alex laughed as she poked her delicious tongue out in fun.

"You do not know how many times I longed to hear you say something like that?"

"I'll try to make a habit of it. We need to tuck in before it gets cold."

"Haha, please!"

Vicky produced a pizza slicer and pulled a bottle of white Italian wine from the fridge, with a glass for his cider. They sat down at the table, now with some LED candles on it, and started a pizza fest.

"You are just the best Vicky and you get better and better. Best of all, you remembered my cider."

As Alex reached for a slice, Vicky playfully slapped his hand, laughing. She fed him portions of pizza to sample and they restarted the olive banter. Alex found it always looked corny when you see partners feeding their other halves in restaurants or films. Tonight however he found it romantic with Vicky passing him portions to taste.

Again Vicky made eating food erotic and sensuous, smiling between every bite of her white teeth and lick of her lips. A few times she ensured topping smeared Alex's face. So she could wipe it away with a licked thumb, lick it off her with her tongue, or a kiss it, as she giggled. Soon there three empty boxes on the table and they were full.

"That was the best first Valentine's meal I've ever had Vicky, even if most of it missed my mouth."

"You wouldn't keep still! I agree with the best second date ever. Haha. So how many Valentine Day cards did you receive today?" Vicky asked, looking more interested than she sounded.

Shrugging nonchalantly, Alex answered, "None, as we left home long before the post was due."

Vicky looked disappointed and pensive as she put the empty pizza boxes into her recycling bin and cleared the table. She returned with two bowls of chocolate chip ice cream, spoons and toppings.

They both tucked in with Alex, relieved Vicky wasn't feeding him this time.

Whilst eating her ice cream, deep in thought, Vicky burst into a fit of giggles.

"So Alex, having passed the first three rounds of your application to 'take things further later' are you ready for your interview for the fourth round?"

Alex laughed as this was the Vicky he had missed, "Which three rounds were those?"

"Well, your chivalry squeezed you through the cafe round one. Your charm and history won you round two, allowing you to dine with me. Your admission that you are a sad, lonely gamer, who still lives with his mum and dad won you round three, allowing you entry to my apartment."

"Haha, hang on, you're only supposed to say nice things to your hero," Alex pretended to protest.

"Your previous relationship with me, has allowed you an easy ride through rounds one to three. However, I won't be as lenient for round four."

"Easy ride?"

"All day I, as your prize has thrown herself at you. Telling you her secrets, desires, and past love for you. What are your favourite attributes of her that attracted you to her?" She bathed in Alex's discomfort, watching him fidget.

"Whaaat?"

"I'm serious, answer the question. No phoning a friend."

Alex's mind raced once more, listing off items as they popped into his head.

"Er well. Her humour is still great, with that giggling, lovely laugh. I've always liked her smile with those dimples, coupled with her nose and freckles all underneath her green eyes. Her legs, knees and cheeks whether hidden or popping out of shorts."

"Although she has changed in the four years, I've missed her. She has two lovely new assets and is athletic with great skin tone. She has great dress sense, looking like a million dollars. I find her voice sexy and the way her tongue licks her lips, and she tastes of summer."

"I love the way she moves like a ballerina and dances like a music video extra. I love her passion and ability to cry happy tears. Best of all, I've found my long lost wonderful friend who has now grown into a beautiful, confident trans-woman."

Vicky burst out a laugh, embarrassed, "Haha, acceptable..." She reached across the table to hold Alex's hands.

Vicky's face changed, looking perplexed and serious. Alex wondered if her jocular role play was a way of keeping doubt or anger at bay.

Vicky continued, "Based on the previous question, can the contestant explain why he wouldn't take advantage of his prize? Especially after she has thrown herself at him all day ... Is she just an easy, freely available lay, or available for easy pity sex? ... Or is he just trans curious? ... And will she find him gone in the morning?"

Alex reeled in shock, realising that this was the real reason for this charade. Even without knowing her recent past, he could understand her point. Initially, he didn't know what to say to convince her.

"Vicky, you are special to me. You are far more than the sum of all your wonderful attributes. I'm in no rush so we can go at your speed. We don't have to have sex as I've been a virgin for as long as I can remember. So it won't hurt me to wait some more ... If you're unsure or have doubts, I can sleep on the sofa tonight or we can dial it back and I can crash at Keith's."

Before Alex could continue Vicky screamed, gripping Alex's hands tightly, "NOoo, not after what you have just said. Don't you dare go. Now I want you to stay with me." She curled her lips in on her closed mouth, with her request.

Vicky pausing after her outburst giggled and relaxed. "Alex, after careful consideration, the panel is willing to let you through round four. Only because you're playing the 'remain a virgin' joker card."

"Phew, that is a relief. At least I've done something right today!"

"Haha. I'll grant you that. Just that one thing, mind you!" she giggled.

"Er, so what do I win for passing round four?"

"Winning round four is for my knight going to stay here with me tonight," Vicky confirmed.

"I thought that was a given after you used the four-lettered 'L' word earlier."

"You never asked?"

"Vicky, I am having the most wonderful date tonight with you. Even after winning round four, would it be too presumptuous to ask if I can stay the night?" Alex asked sarcastically.

"Yes, of course!" She laughed whilst squealing.

They remained seated, holding hands. They both remained in a pregnant pause as Vicky seemed to reboot, deep in thought. Alex's mind swam around, trying to understand everything that had been said and promised. Looking forward to 'taking things further later' but with the caveat of his no sex joker card. After a while, she looked at him with a tear in her eye. Her hand reached up to stroke his cheek and grasped his other hand at her waist.

"Alex?"

"Yes."

"On our first date on that pizza night, the girls dared me to satisfy a fantasy, but I couldn't. Sarah-Jane threatened to and let me watch. Thankfully, we stopped her. As this is our second date and I've lamented missing my fantasy for six years to, do you mind?"

"It's your date, so be my guest. Well, so long at is nothing nasty with ice cream or slapping me around a bit?"

"Haha, I have felt like that at times today."

"What, smearing me with ice cream?"

"Haha. No. Slapping you!"

Alex loved to hear Vicky's old relaxed personality returning. Hoping her fragility was dropping deeper into the background.

Vicky pushed back her chair and kneeled on the floor. The table is a small, high end, steel legged, glass-topped table, not a large Austrian timber dining table. Allowing Alex to look down through the glass to see her struggle as she crept under the table and fought passed the central legs.

"I can push my chair back, to make it easier?" Her target was obvious now, reflecting her desire to take their relationship up a notch, so proving she was more at ease or was she drunk?

"No. This is my fantasy. It's under the table or nothing."

She pushed his knees apart and wedged herself into the space between the glass top steel supports, steel legs and his legs. Once again Alex was struggling with a curled up hard on growing as his blood pressure rose anticipating her target.

Her hands teased his crotch, then little Alex's head with her fingernail through his jeans as she witnessed more growth. Her hands unbuckled his belt, pulled his zip down and opened his jeans in one swift movement.

Her left hand came up and slipped down inside his boxers, and her soft fingers sought to unwrap his curled up manhood. Excitement ran through Alex as her fingers teased the end around and tried to pull it clear of its confines. Being seated, his ruffled up jeans foiled her plan. The zip was still too high, trapping little Alex half exposed above his boxers.

"Do you want me to pull my jeans down?" He suggested, seeing her dilemma.

"NO, It's my fantasy," she arched her back and glared up through the glass top at him, giving him a perfect view down her bare shoulders to her cleavage. This made his shaft stiffen and worsen her task.

She tried without success to unruffled his jean crotch by pulling at his jeans. Whilst he stifled a laugh.

"Don't laugh, I'm trying to be romantic. It's still my fantasy!" She exclaimed with another glare.

Alex put his hands under him onto the chair seat and pushed down to take the weight off his jeans.

She yanked at his jeans and this time they slid down.

"Thank you for helping me with my fantasy," Alex sarcastically mimicked her.

"You be careful. Soon you will be in my mouth and I have all my teeth!" She warned with an admission of her task. The anticipation caused him to quiver with excitement.

"NO, no teeth. Sowwy wovely," Alex joked and squealed in a comical voice, laughing. Vicky glared again whilst fighting back a laugh, which made her look even sexier than before.

"Don't make me laugh either, you're spoiling my fantasy. This is supposed to be erotic," she couldn't stifle a fit of giggles causing her shoulders to shudder.

"Sowwy," Alex whispered, to hear her tut and cough to clear her giggling.

Her hand reached for his now freed manhood and it was easy for her to wrap her wet, soft lips over his tip.

"Holy Fuck..." Her lips slipped his foreskin back to expose his naked tip like an expert.

"MMMmmmm, ooo ahhh."

Her tongue tickled and licked the ultra-sensitive exposed skin tip, sending tingles down his shaft that masturbating can't provide. She plunged her head down until little Alex was submerged to the hilt, causing Alex to gasp in surprise.

Lifting her head a little too far, Vicky hit the underside of the glass table with a bump.

"Mmmphhh."

Before Alex could stifle it, a laugh escaped his mouth.

"Now if I'd pulled my chair back that wouldn't have happened, would it? You've only yourself to blame!"

"Mmmmmmph oo ee arful," came the reply, as teeth pressed onto Alex's shaft.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm sorry, you're in charge, and it's your fantasy after all." Alex rubbed the top of her head with a hand, hoping it didn't hurt too much.

No amount of porn watching could have prepared Alex for how wonderful this was. As she bobbed up and down sucking on him. She didn't hit her head on the table again. Her tongue toyed with him whenever room allowed. Then that familiar ache of release in his balls built up.

Alex ran his hands along her arms and shoulders, up to run them through her hair and back to her hands on his thighs. Unsure of the etiquette in these situations would be or what Vicky would prefer, Alex warned, "I'm going to cum ... mmm ... mmm."

Rather than stop, she redoubled her efforts, sucking harder and bobbing faster than ever. Soon the tingle went from Alex's balls to his shaft and beyond. "Yeees, Viiickeeeee," he erupted into her as a wave of ecstasy ran over him. He could hear her swallowing. He ran his hands through her hair, then up and down her naked shoulders.

"Mmmmmm," she pulled her head back, allowing Alex to slip out of her mouth. She looked up at him through the glass, smiling, "Would that have worked on our first date?" Her hand tucked little Alex back into his boxers.

"Fucking A plus, plus, girl." Although Alex didn't know how he would have reacted six years ago with a blow job from Mike.

Vicky tried to shuffle out of the confines of her table, then looked annoyed back up at Alex through the glass tabletop.

"Alex, can you pull your chair back? I think I'm stuck."

Alex pulled his chair back to give her room, stifling another laugh.

Vicky could now shuffle forward and looked up at him with a shy look, "Um. I would like to sit on your lap, but earlier I released little Mike from his hiding place and he is making his presence known. Do you mind?"

"Haha. No, bring him up as I knew he is there, so I may as well get to know him."

Vicky giggled, raising her hands to cover the mock shock on her face. Her eyes and dimples showed her relief and excitement at his answer. She struggled at first to extract herself from under the low glass table. Gripping her upper arms, Alex helped lift her as she rose. As he saw the bulge in a pleat of her dress, he breathed a sigh of relief as it wasn't a 10-inch monster. The gentleman in him fought the desire to lift her dress and see her hidden treasures.

She straddled Alex's legs to sit on his lap with little Mike pressed into his belly. Vicky gave a little bum wiggle to entice his shaft to re-energise pressing up into her panties from underneath. Her body was soft beneath her dress as he held her slim waist.

"Are you ok with this?" She asked nodding down at her bulge pressing into him.

"Yes, I'm okay. He is part of you and that is all that matters."

To prove his point, Alex slipped his hand under her skirt to find a warm little Mike. Never having touched another cock before, he couldn't have realised that to touch the most intimate part of her wonderful body would be so exciting. Vicky sucked in air to hold her breath at his gentle touch with her eyelids fluttering.

Alex was enjoying discovering his old friend and her sexuality. He pondered on their relationship. Would he have liked her more if she had a vagina? She would have still been the same beautiful Vicky with the same personality and the same shared memories. He didn't think so.

Throughout today, their friendship continued to blossom into something so much more as a result of her being a transgendered woman.

Alex wondered if that made him gay, bi, queer or true to himself? Thinking hard on this, he concluded it didn't matter or bother him. She cares about him and made him happy; He found her unbelievably attractive, and he cared about her, which for him trumped all.

"You look deep in thought," Vicky smiled and was about to kiss Alex when she held back and opened her mouth to show him her empty mouth, "Don't worry, I swallowed."

Once more Alex found her lips tasted sweet and as their tongues searched each other out he caught a salty taste. Sliding his free hand up her, he teased her nipple through the dress. Under her dress, his hand was still causing Vicky to involuntarily suck in her breath and squirm in reaction to his manipulations.

Vicky warned, "Er, you're going to have to stop unless you want a stain on your jeans and jumper. Would you like to continue this in the bedroom?" Alex released little Mike, he then tried to fill the void in his palm by holding onto her waist.

"Please!" Never having heard such an invitation before, Alex could have cartwheeled there.

"Okay, bedroom it is then?"

Vicky paused, "... Yes, bedroom." She acknowledged.

She emptied her wine glass quickly for some Dutch courage, to stand quietly whilst biting her bottom lip. Her dress now sported a horizontal rod that hung a pleat like a flag from her, drawing Alex's eyes and desire like a magnet to see and hold her hidden delights.

They quickly cleared the table, and she led him by the hand into the large carpeted bedroom and dimmed the lights. It was decorated in light plain colours that are all the rage in house selling TV programs. There was a large double bed against one wall, with more cushions on it than a home and ware department store. There was also a large white dressing table with its top full of makeup bottles, tubes and brushes. Long curtains ran along one wall, hiding windows that must overlook the balcony outside.

Vicky slipped her hands to Alex's sagging open jeans waist and pushed the waistband down, gathering his boxers on her way. He stepped out of his jeans and she brushed his socks off. She came up and did the same with his jumper and T-shirt. It was her turn to stand back and admire him.

"Mmm, better than I hoped. Very nice, you must still train?" She giggled teasingly, admiring his sporty, toned physique.

"Aw thanks, best mate," Alex replied. "Come on, my turn?"

She turned around and pointed to the zip at the back of her yellow dress. He unzipped it and slipped the shoulder straps off her, allowing the dress to drop to the floor like a leaf in autumn. Her slim athletic body was now naked except for a tiny pair of black lace panties that rode high on her waist, accentuating a peachy pair of cheeks.

Alex stroked her cheeks with his fingers causing her to giggle and he couldn't resist a playful slap and squeeze. He slid his hands up her torso, tucking his hands around to reach her naked mounds as he cuddled her.

"Mmmmm, that's nice," She approved.

Alex's hands suited her perfectly, with pert button hard nipples for him to tweak. She wiggled her bum cheeks to tease him. Her body felt like cool, soft marble as their bodies brushed and pressed against each other. Alex's body tingled and excitement ran through him like static electricity, enjoying his first naked experience.

"Mmmm. Are you ready for me to turn around and see me in all my glory?"

"Please?" Alex released her and stepped back, surprising himself with the levels of his growing excitement in anticipation.

She rotated with a little apprehension on her face, not making eye contact. Her freckles cascaded off her shoulders to fade above her boobs that were a perfect match to her toned upper body, with small button hard nipples. Standing up out of her tiny lace panties was her hard shaft that was nicely proportional to her size and waist. Other than the hair on her head, she was hairless, making her penis look feminine.

It shocked Alex to find how attracted he was to her erect shaft and family jewels cupped in her panties. Something he could not have foreseen him doing yesterday. An image flashed across his mind and a desire to take it into his mouth and pleasure Vicky in return for earlier.

"I think it was worth waiting those six years as you've become a wonderful swan, a very fine swan indeed." Alex mimicked the words of the Hans Christian Andersen story.

"I'm a swan? I'm a swan." Vicky burst out laughing and to underline her comment she waggled her hips, causing her shaft to waggle and her tits to sway. Alex laughed with joy. She was more stunning naked than when clothed.

She pulled Alex into a tight hug. His body was still bathing in the experience of having her soft naked body touch and squish against him. He enjoyed the tripod created by her boobs resting on his chest and her sword on the base of his.

"Are you ready for bed?"

"Oh, yes." She slid under the duvet.