Victor's New Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want my cock, admit it you slut," he demanded of her.

"Oh Emilio, your cock is the best cock in town, I want it on me and in me, fill me with your manhood." Angelica told him as she tried to lick at his cock.

"Turn around bitch, show me your drenched pussy that is wanton for my cock"

Angelica turned around, unbent her legs and pulled her cheeks apart, showing Emilio the thing that he needed. Her pussy was very wet and very ready to be pounded. She knew that he wanted relief and that it was not her that he was wishing for, but perhaps in time he would want her for who she is, not just a hole to fill when he is rejected by the women in this house.

"Fuck my wet pussy Emilio, rip me apart with your massive cock"

Tucking his apron in, Emilio grabbed Angelicas hips and took. Hard and fast he fucked Angelica's bottom.

Outside the door, Slave smiled and headed for the den. When Slave reached the door, she followed Victor's instructions and knocked. As Victor bid her to enter, she walked into the den with the tray on her hand.

Carefully placing the tray on both her hands, with her arms she created a perfect cleavage, one she knew he could not miss. As she offered an hors d'oeuvre to John, she was pleased that he was engrossed with her chest, and longed to reach and taste this first, but kept himself in check. As she stood, she pressed her chest closer to him, almost willing him to touch, and then stood and turned towards Victor. When she offered the tray to Victor, careful to have her legs spread a bit, she slowly bent at the waist, being sure to keep the long legs straight and ran a hand from her knee to her ass, lifting her panties a bit to show off her nice firm ass. Victor approved and winked at Slave as he saw John's gaze firmly affixed to Slaves bottom.

She then set the tray down on a near-by table and looked at the two gentlemen. Staring directly at John she asked, "Is there anything else that you wish?"

John simply squirmed a bit in his seat and looked at her.

Slave then looked over to Victor, who said, "for the moment we are fine, but if this changes, I will ring."

Slave curtsied and walked out, putting a finger to her wiggling ass in a way that would be suggestive to both men. As she left, she heard the dog whimper and she smiled.

Time went in a snail's pace, as Slave waited for something to do. She was bored, but knew that the piano would be heard in the next room and had never asked Victor if her playing would interrupt them, so she chose to sit in the library and read.

With out looking she pulled out a book from the shelf, opened a page and looked at the words. Before she knew what she was reading, she was in the midst of a very heavy steamy love scene. The man was holding her face and kissing her softly, taking it deeper. His hand had reached to cup her breast, gently lifting them to his lips and held them firmly in his lips.

Slave found her hand going to her breast as she read the hot scene.

The buzzing of the bell caused Slave to jump right out of her seat. Quickly she returned the book to its shelf and walked into the den.

"Slave," Victor said in a very serious tone, "We need you to take off your panties."

Slave turned to Victor, and took her panties slowly down her legs, she was sure that John was staring at her pussy, and she was also sure that it was wet from the section of the story that she had just read. Slowly she walked out of the panties and stood. Handing them to Victor, she asked, "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

Victor motioned her closer and when she complied, he grabbed her nipples squeezing them hard and to complete erections. He then pulled down the bodice to show off her nice pert breasts. "Now go and show yourself to our friend."

Slave walked over to John, unsure of his thoughts except it was to touch. He reached his hand to her breasts and touched, amazed at the firm nipples he pulled her closer and took one in his mouth. He bit it, hard enough to make Slave jump and was for reasons unknown extremely pleased that she did not like his touch. She was also aware that this man was not one to please but one that would do all that was necessary to please himself. For a brief moment fear passed over her eyes. John caught this and was very happy.

He then told her to turn around so that he could see her other side. She turned and as she looked in Victors eyes, she was sure that he saw her nervousness. Victor merely instructed her with an action to bend over.

She jumped a bit when she felt the finger inserted into her wet pussy, and the smell had the dog whimpering at her side. Not sure what emotion this struck in her. She thought that the feel of his tongue would be pleasant. Her thoughts were rudely interrupted as John took his finger out of her pussy and slammed it into her ass.

John then nodded to Victor.

Victor, speaking to Slave, said "you are to be tonight's prey. Here, hand your panties to the dog."

Slave, with a look of fear on her face, looked disbelieving at Victor and said with a level voice, "and what am I supposed to do."

As she turned to hand over her panties, the look on John's face set off so many alarms that she wanted to run now.

Instead she listened to the rules of the game. We are giving you a ten minute head start. You are to be on foot, and my dog, Killer, will come after you. If we find you in 30 minutes, I have my way with you, if not, I lose and will not touch you.

Knowing that she was the Slave and there was nothing that she could do to stop this, she asked' "so I am to be tracked like a coon? And what other rules are there in this game of yours?"

John merely smiled. "Everything goes. I would, however, suggest that if you want to win, you should get going soon. Oh, and the house is off bounds. You may go anywhere else that you wish. Good luck."

Grabbing the shoes that were on her feet, she ripped them off and tossed them to Victor. With an angry look on her face, she left and went out the back door.

Having looked out the window many times before, she knew that there were two small sheds near by; she headed for the first one. She did not want to be trapped in here, but thought that it might divert the dog for a bit if he believed that she was in there. So she quickly squatted and left a mark at the door. She then fled out the back door. Running with all her might, she found a small stream and remembered much from her reading of "Where the Red Fern Grows". Water, he will not be able to find me in water. She ran down stream as fast as she could; only getting out where a tree was low enough for her to climb up.

Silently she thanked the small amount of childhood that she spent playing in the woods, with her friends, playing hide and seek. She may not have a big chance, but she had a chance and was not going to throw this away. She did not want this man having his way with her for he was scary.

Meanwhile, the dog barked at the back door, he knew he had something to chase and could only wait until the door opened. Ten minutes later, when Victor finally opened the door, Killer bolted out the door and headed for the shed. When he smelled her strong odor that she left behind, he stopped and barked. It took a full five minutes for the men to reach the shed and another 3 minutes for them to break down the barricaded door. Once inside, the dog sniffed the wet spot and howled.

John turned to Victor and said, "You have a smart one here. This makes me happy, and the deal more interesting."

As they reached the back door, again the dog bolted. When he reached the water, he paced back and forth, trying in desperation to catch the scent again. It was nowhere that he could find, and when the men met him again, John just smiled. He loved a good chase, but he still had 15 minutes to find her. She had to be tired and she would eventually make a mistake. Feeling for a breeze, he figured that she too would have done this and went with the breeze to avoid being caught.

Slave heard the dog as he neared. She knew that they had passed her first detour, but because she heard the dog as it barked, she could tell that it had not yet picked up her scent.

She climbed the trees for as far as she could to get away from the bank and now headed for the second shed. She knew that this would not stop the dog the second time and thought better of it. How the hell does one escape from a trained dog she wondered.

When she reached the shed, she was pleased with the tree that lay on top. She got on top of the shed and again peed. Not knowing if it would help. She then climbed up the tree and took a deep breath. Scanning the country side quickly, she saw a small canyon and only hoped that it was tall enough for her to scale and the dog not able to jump. Time, she needed more time.

She then heard the dog as it picked up the scent. "SHIT" she cried. With new determination she picked up her speed and ran as fast as possible towards the canyon.

She was right, the dog did not fall for her trick this time, but ran around in a circle around the building, he then picked up her scent and followed.

Seeing the wall of the canyon brought some relief but she knew that the dog was still on her heels and would soon be catching up to her.

As she got closer, she started to look for the place that would have the greatest handhold and the best place to climb. She saw in the corner. Small rocks lined the area and she was sure that she could get up.

Grabbing the rock, her leg scraped along the wall, seeking desperately for a ledge to hold on to. Fighting for stability, she clung to the ledge. When the dog barked directly behind her, she jumped for safety. Scrambling for anything to hold on to, her only hope was that time was on her side as she slid down the rock ledge and fell into tears.

Killer nudged at her, trying to get between her legs, at first she pushed him away, but as his tongue continued to lick her pussy, it caused it to become excited. Pushing at his face again, she yelled "Get out of here you fucking mutt," through her tears.

Being trained, he did not leave but continued the push to get between her legs. As she continued to struggle, she stood and tried once again to reach the canyon wall. His rough tongue felt good but she did not think that her master's friend would feel this way so she tried to get away.

Fumbling for a new hand hold, she reached again for a place to pull herself up. But when Slave tried to bring her leg up, she stopped. Her ankle felt the light bit of Killer's teeth.

"What to do?" Trying to pull her foot seemed to be a bad idea, as she felt Killers teeth tighten on her ankle. When she felt him tug on her she knew that her choices were limited. Either she pull her ankle and hope he would not take off her foot, or to climb back down. After careful thought, she believed that he would not let go so she reluctantly allowed her body to descend once again to the floor of the canyon.

When Slave reached the bottom, killer released her leg. Fight turned to flight and she turned around to see if she could find an escape route. As she did so, the dog's nose, wet with perspiration from the run, reached between her legs.

Absent-mindedly she pushed his head, trying to get away, but he only pushed her hard against the wall, butted his head between her legs, forcing her to spread her legs.

Slave had no choice, and with her legs parted the dog feasted on her pussy. It surprised her how much she enjoyed this sensation, but ever present was the question of how to escape.

It was here that the men found her. The dog had gotten on his hind legs and had his tongue and nose on her pussy. She was trying to climb the wall, but he managed to put a paw on her leg and stop the decent.

Suddenly his paw left her and he went to sit down. With excitement and her adrenaline flowing, she tried to once again climb the steep wall only this time she was stopped by a hand. It grabbed her thigh and a finger was inserted into her wet pussy and a thumb was inserted into her ass. This is the grasp that pulled her down from the wall, forcing her to obey. She knew she had been bested and only wondered how much time had elapsed; it seemed like hours.

Victor's heart went out to her, as he saw her tear stained face and the blood on her feet, legs, and hands from the chase, John on the other hand just looked at his watch and smiled. "29 minutes. It is your lucky day Slave, you get me." With that he grabbed her wrists tied one end of the rope around her wrists and the other end on a low branch on a nearby tree.

Slave was too tired to fight. She just stood there with a blank stare on her face. John was saying something but she was not listening and soon felt the dogs leash as it whipped her back.

"Well, now that I have your attention. You need to position yourself for me. First my dog will be sure to lick your pussy clean. So bend at the waist and spread your legs apart, wide."

Slave did not know what to do. She looked at Victor who was a little appalled by his actions, but at the same time stood to gain millions for a few hours if she would only follow his instructions.

With mixed emotions, he simply nodded and she, the Slave, obeyed. Slave held on to the ropes that tied her hands to the tree, hoping that this could save her tender wrists from the burn of the rope, and then bent at the waist. As she spread her legs she heard a whistle and even before she was aware of what was happening, the dog was at her pussy, licking franticly.

Unsure as to why this happened, Slave became excited. The texture of the rough tongue on her pussy caused her to flow and the flowing of her moisture caused the dog to lick faster.

Soon her head was lifted by the hair and in front of her was a very large cock. Fear shot through her body as she knew that this would soon be down her throat but even more fear as she realized that this to would be in every other hole in her body before the night was over. She hoped that Victor would get what he wanted because she would not be able to move tomorrow.

John tugged at her hair, pulling her head back and slapped her face with his cock. "Open" was all he said as he slapped her face once again.

With her mouth open, John rammed his cock deep down her throat. An evil chuckle escaped his lips as he felt her throat try violently to remove the cock. More, he wanted more and looked at the dog, who was now busy lapping up her pussy.

Then the dog stopped, for no real reason that she was aware of. But her body leaned back for more.

John laughed are her lustful state and said. "I believe you are ready for me now Slave. Do you want to feel my cock as it rips you in two?"

Slave stayed still, she did not dare to say no, but could not bring herself to say yes either.

John just pulled his cock out of his mouth, and walked behind Slave. Grabbing her hips, he thrust his cock deep in her pussy, moaning loudly as his shaft was completely buried deep with in her tight well.

Holding her hips, John repeatedly thrust his massive dick deep within Slaves wet hole. He was excited more as Slave began to beg for this to end. He was indeed doing as he promised and attempting to rip her in two.

It did not take long for John's cock to spill over into Slaves warm wet pussy.

As he pulled out, he simply motioned for his dog to go there and clean her up.

John then slammed his now semi-soft cock in Slaves mouth. "Clean me off Slave, I do not want your juices on my body."

Slave had no choice but to behave. She licked and cleaned Johns cock the best she could. When she was finished, and the dog had licked her to the point of cleanliness no longer being the issue, she heard the whistle. The dog retreated and sat next to her, and she heard John say, "Hey Victor, bet you could use a chance at her little pussy. As I have finished with that hole, feel free to pound it for a bit."

Victor did not know if he should be appalled or not, but his cock was rigid and in desperate need of relief. With his little head leading the way, Victor stood behind Slave and rammed her pussy, hard and fast until he felt release.

This was followed by the dog's tongue, 'cleaning her up'. Slave felt both used and violated, but she knew that this was only the beginning. And this was confirmed when she heard john say, "I am hungry, let us take this Slave home to feed us." as he untied the rope from the tree but not from her hands. "Come pretty lady, let us get you home, let you wash up a bit and then you can feed us."

Slave knew that to not go willingly would cause the rope to be used to pull her along so she walked closely behind the men. She heard them talk business as if she had not just been chased through the forest and been caught and then fucked by both men. Next time she has the chance, she is going to learn the area and scout for ways of getting away. One of those many books in Victor's library has to have something about catching prey; perhaps there would be something to be learned so that she would not be caught next time. She would not find herself in this situation ever again.

Upon getting back to the house, they brought her into the den and untied the rope. John said, "Now, refill our drinks. As she was about to leave, John stopped her. Handing her the panties and instructed her. "get the shoes too, I want to see you like you were at the door, you can let us know when dinner is ready."

As Victor handed her the shoes he said, "There is another outfit in the wardrobe."

Slave strutted out the door with shoes and panties in hand. She was sore and already her body ached from the rigorous run and active fucking. When she reached her bed, she so wanted to lay down, but knew that she did not dare. Instead she grabbed more stockings and headed for the shower.

The hot water, as it ran over her weary body, felt like a bit of heaven, lavishing as long as she dared. She then dressed and carried her shoes down the steps, knowing that she would rather not wear them at all; she chose to wear them only when she had to.

Peeking into the kitchen, she asked "is dinner ready, they want to eat now."

Emilio just nodded and said that now would be fine.

When Slave reached the den, she looked at the shoes and with trepidation, she put them on. She was right; her feet were raw from running barefoot, something that would never happen again. Tennis shoes would be placed outdoors as soon as she could. She then knocked on the door, when she was told to enter, she told the men that dinner was ready and that they could eat now.

John immediately got up, and told Slave "Wait, I want to gaze on you once more. Okay Slave, you lead the way, and I want you to show me how much you want my cock up that tight ass of yours".

Almost in tears, Slave walked carefully on her toes. As if she had no pain, the men watched her ass and body sway very provocatively. When she reached the dinning room she opened the door and stood there, holding open the door. John grabbed her tits as he walked past, squeezing the nipples with both hands to a very fast and firm erection. "Nice... very nice."

Victor did not have the courage to look at Slave, instead he just walked in the room and sat. Slave realized that he may have some remorse for this and she only hoped that the deal that they had worked out was worth all this pain.

Before them the salad was already in place, and she took her spot in the corner, waiting for them to finish their salads. At the right time, she walked into the kitchen to get the next course for dinner. Exchanging them like a pro, she left with the finished dishes.

"Slave, when you return" she heard John say, "come back with something slippery. I want your ass to be very willing for my cock. Oil or something like that would be perfect, and Olive Oil is my choice."