Victor's New Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slave knew that she was not given a choice really, so she grabbed the bottle that Victor had used on her as she set the dishes down.

Emilio saw her and realized that she had gone through something, it tugged at his heart and he thought it best to leave her be for a moment.

As she entered the room, she set the bottle of oil next to John and started towards the chair in the corner, John stopped her.

"Slave, come here, I want you to bend over, I need your ass to be all oiled up for my cock, as it is ready to have some fun between the next courses." As Slave walked over to the table he instructed her, "take off those panties and bend over the table next to me".

Slave quietly obeyed. But when she was in the position that was instructed of her, John said, "No, I do not like this, instead, I want you to sit on the other side. I want Victor to fill your ass with this oil; I want to play with your tits."

Slave took the oil and brought it to Victor, she then positioned herself anew. This time she arched her back sticking her ass in the air for Victor to fill and left her breasts up so that John could play at will.

Victor was a bit angered at this turn of events, he did not want to be ordered around, but when he saw the ass in front of him, he knew that he would not mind. Slave certainly had a pleasant ass, he thought.

Victor took the bottle and placed it in her ass, hoping that some would fall into her ass before he started to insert his fingers to loosen her up beautiful anus.

John just ate dinner and occasionally pinched a nipple, keeping them erect, as Victor began to insert his finger up her ass, smearing the oil. Holding her ass open, he poured more oil and again played, moving the oil as best he could. He them smeared it on her ass all over, making her ass completely slippery as it was this morning for him. He continued to fill her with oil as John ate and randomly pinched her nipples.

Meanwhile, back in the kitchen, Emilio watched what was happening on the closed circuit TV that was in the room. Intrigued by the way that Slave slowly bent over, exposing her ass, not only to Victor but to the kitchen as well. His hand started to stroke his ever hard member as he wished it were he that Slaves pretty little ass was getting lubed up for.

Just then, Angelica happened to be passing, the vision of the oil as it dripped on Slaves ass caused her to bump into Emilio.

Without thought, Emilio put Angelica in the same position over the table. Before she knew what was happening, oil was being drizzled upon her ass and worked into the tender bud.

Angelica tensed, she did not want this intrusion, she could tell that Slave was only tolerating this and she did not think that she would like it either. "No you don't" Angelica said, "Even I have my limits".

Emilio just pushed her back down on the table and held her firmly in place with one hand as his other hand applied a liberal dose of oil.

When he inserted his finger up to the last knuckle, as he had seen Victor do, Angelica moaned. No one had ever dared that hole, and she was surprised that it was not as bad as she thought it would be. As the finger began to go in and out, Emilio let go of her back and took the oil with his other hand. Dripping more oil as his finger worked further in and out of her small flower. Soon Emilio could tell that Angelica was enjoying this as her ass started to move opposite of his finger. With more oil on his hand, he pushed the second finger into her waiting ass.

As he glanced at the monitor, he saw Victor insert a second finger and then the thumb to Slaves ass. As his hand seemed drenched in the oil, his other hand rubbed the oil around and played with Slaves pussy, now wet from the oil and her own juices. Victors cock grew as he performed this act for John. He knew that Slave could enjoy this, but he very much doubted that John was concerned with her pleasure.

As he removed his hand from her pussy, he pushed in a second thumb and started to stretch Slaves ass open further, pulling them apart to stretch her ass. When her moan sounded like pain, his fingers found her clit to play with. He was amazed at the response. Immediately, Slaves moan went from pain to pleasure ant then back to pain.

When he looked up, he saw the evil grin on Johns face and could see that his hand was under Slave, most likely pinching her nipple, and hard.

Emilio did not need to see what Johns hand was doing to Slave, he could hear her scream and knew that he was not being gentle in any extreme.

This caused Emilio to realize that he needed to be kind to Angelica, and he took his cue from Victor. While inserting his fingers deep in Angelicas ass, his thumb played with her clit.

Emilio could take no more, and he took his strong member to Angelicas rose bud. Slowly, he pushed it against her, and was surprised when Angelicas ass pushed back at him. Amazed, Emilio no longer looked at the screen but watched in glory as Angelicas ass swallowed his cock, inch by inch. Applying oil as he went in, Emilio began to fuck Angelicas back end. The tightness was intense and he knew that he would not be able to maintain this for long. Sliding his oiled fingers under angelica, he found her clit and played.

Soon both Angelica and Emilio came.

When John finished his dinner, he said, "I think that she is ready now". And to Slave he said, "I want you to bring that pretty little ass over here, it is time for my cock to go home. It should slide with ease now".

As he was saying this, victor was applying a new coat of oil in and around her buttocks. He then gently slapped Slaves ass and said "Over you go now. Show John what a tight ass you have.

Knowing that she really had no choice, Slave stood and walked around the table. She stood in front of John, looking down at his big cock in horror.

"Bend over Bitch, you know you want this cock rammed so deep that it will be coming out your mouth", John said as he stood. Standing behind her, he spanked her ass hard enough for the sound to travel throughout the room. "Spread your ass cheeks, how do you expect me to find the object of my cock's desire.

As he looked down, he liked the red ass and for no real reason, he spanked the other side, even harder. As Slave had not reached behind to spread her cheeks, he backhanded her ass, leaving his finger marks.

Finally Slaves hands reached her tender ass and spread the cheeks, John could take no more, so he grabbed a handful of hair and held firmly as he pounded his cock all the way in Slaves tight ass. Relishing the feel of the muscles as they desperately tried to remove the cock. John just remained still for a bit and then he bounced his cock hard into her ass.

For what ever reasons, she was a bit thankful that Victor had the insight to stretch her some, but the cock that had been rammed in her ass stung like nothing she had ever felt before. When she screamed in anguish, John only laughed and fucked her ass raw.

Harder John fucked Slave. Mercilessly he rammed her brown hole. Totally oblivious to the fact hat this caused Slave pain and that she was crying, or was it because of this, John fucked harder and faster. Furiously he took and when he came it was with an intensity that filled the room.

"I can tell that you liked that Slave, and because I am so nice, I am going to cum again." John chuckled evilly. And with that he started to push again. His cock, which did not have the time to shrink, was being used again. This time, he did not cum as quickly, but instead he continued his controlled entrance into Slaves sore bottom. Grunting like a mad man, he plundered and rammed.

Slave's tears had begun to dry, and her body became numb to the abuse that it was feeling. John slapped Slaves well oiled ass hard, and relished her jump. He was still holding her hair and pulled this hard. This caused Slave to bend awkwardly at the waist and his cock that was being rammed deep within her well kept her in this position, pushing her bottom down with each pump of Johns cock.

John began to ride her like one would a bull, holding her hair so that he would not fall off and with each thrust he bounced back. "woo hoo, ride 'em cowboy" he said as he continued to penetrate.

Then John just stayed still and pulled Slaves hair, forcing her to do all the work. Taking his hand, he swatted her ass "Faster bitch, I want you fuck me now."

Every time Slave tried to slow down, John used his free hand on her now very red ass.

Just then Angelica came into the room to remove the dishes from the table. As she was leaving, she dropped the napkin off the plate. Bending to pick this up, John could see her ass that was very wet with oil and her pussy that was almost oozing with Emilio and her cum. The sight was too much and instantly sent John's cock into convulsions.

Pulling out, John looked at Slaves stretched out hole. Smiling, he sat satisfied.

Then he reached over and slapped Slave's ass once more. "I want dessert and for you to come and wash me off".

Upon reaching the kitchen, Angelica went to her and held a hand on her shoulder. "Sorry" was all she could say. She then washed Slaves tear streaked face with a warm washcloth and handed her the desert tray.

"I will need this", she said as she walked out of the room with the wash cloth in hand.

Setting the dishes in front of the men, she then crawled under the table and began to wash Johns cock.

When she finished, he stood, zipped up his pants, and whistled to the dog. "It's been a great time tonight Victor, let me know the next time you need something" he said as he looked straight into Slaves eyes. It was only her tough background that had her holding her ground and she simply just stared back at John.

It was not until John and Victor had left the room that Slave sat in the chair and crumbled.

This is how Victor found her.

"Why don't you head to bed, you have had a rough night. Sleep in as late as you need. See you in the afternoon." Victor said as he removed the shoes from her feet. Carefully, he picked her up and brought her to her room. As she lay down, he patted her hair and left.

As she heard the door close behind her, she curled into a fetal position and cried herself to sleep.