All Comments on 'Victory Is Mine'

by ladyjane2099

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
flirty_but_niceflirty_but_nicealmost 11 years ago

Wow, I LOVE your story! I very much hope you write up more story chronicles of the arrogant, but wanting Victory. I can't wait to read more of her perilous escapades!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

that was hot and so amazing, thanks

lusherlusheralmost 11 years ago
sexy and fun

I'm not used to laughing when I read noncon, but this story is hilarious. Superhero meets damsel in distress is a great combination, and your take on it is pitch perfect. I hope you write more adventures.

JohnShadeJohnShadealmost 11 years ago

What scintillating salacious stories of sexual surrender! Tune in next time, True Believers, for more tales of the vivacious voluptuous Victory! Excelsior!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Great stuff that certainly earns you a No-prize! (I'm such a comic book geek)

RebellRebellalmost 11 years ago
Super fantastic !!!!!

*****

ladyjane2099ladyjane2099almost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks to Everyone!

I appreciate all the great comments and feedback I'm receiving! Thank you all so much and its so flattering just to have my stuff read...

This particular story was co-written by a wonderful author called the Centurion and he deserves half (if not more) of the credit here...a very special thanks to him!

More to come soon and I hope you'll all continued to provide such feedback, THANKS AGAIN!

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
EVEN SUPER HEROES HAVE THEIR KRYPTONIE

the trick is to conceal it. TK U MLJ LV NV

UpHillAllUpHillAllalmost 11 years ago

The best non consent story I have ever read. Thank you to both of you for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pathetic superheroine

Victory is a bimbo superheroine...hahaha..

zetagirlzetagirlalmost 11 years ago
Mmmm more

I hope there will be more of Victory and the Centurion.

TarakinTarakinalmost 10 years ago
Great Dance Scene

I like the dance scene, very erotic :-)

LuapNellaLuapNellaover 8 years ago
Unwillingly submisive sassy super girl vs benevolent rapist; i fucking loved this...

i hope there is more to cum! An idea for character development if ur getting bored; this female is well suited to the anime conceptual girl type Tsundere if u planed to write the characterless into an approximation of a relationship it's something worth googling if ur not familiar and would play well with the dynamics u put in the air so far in fact depending on how u write her feelings about the submission, admissions, and public humiliation ur like all ready done creating the circumstance and stage for a delightfully petulant hot Tsundere chick... its all been awesome so far so what ever u do as long as theres more ill be happy and im sure will be a fun read.. thx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ever think of changing her name to Defeat?

After all, she rarely seems to have a Victory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Minor detail

There's no evil queen in sleeping beauty.

beygaze1beygaze1almost 7 years ago
Wonderful

A great, fun story with lots of hot noncon sex. I enjoyed how they knew each battle was a match for her body. I look forward to reading more. Thanks for the work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Victory needs to be better

Great story lined, but she was way to easily defeated in this story. This almost reads like a Dangerguy Duster story. Centurion was to much of a tease, he defeated her to easily. Especially in the final chapters. She needs to have a different power source , because all Ms Amazing who has a power device around her waist also, as does most of her superheroine friends. Duster is the only one that has her powers within. Victory needs to be better than the other type of Superheroines. And the motorcycle seems to be a takeoff from Scorpion Woman to some extent. It would be nice to have this special lady be different. Her power belt should not be so easily removed. As are her arm defense. She need inproments to be different from the other superheroine characters out there.

dhawalendudhawalenduover 2 years ago

Hi its been a while but can we expect any new encounter s between the two... especially one that would last longer...maybe for an year or two where she is held captive

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyjane2099@ladyjane2099
615 Followers
For more on me and my writing please check out my blog: https://dangerotica.wordpress.com/ You can also find me on Twitter @dangerotica Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!