All Comments on 'Video Amateurs'

by betwixt_and_between

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More

When, this story was hot - just when it was really getting good!

You're teasing us - right?

So - When, Chapter 2???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

all the fags/cucks/ are out today . Guy is a real looser

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

"It was bringing home the IPod Touch that turned my wife Karen into a whore" Stopped reading at that point and gave 1 star. Nothing erotic about a porn star or whore/bitch. You fuck them right enough, but NEVER marry them and NEVER let them into your life.

betwixt_and_betweenbetwixt_and_betweenover 13 years agoAuthor
Anonymous second and third comments

You sound like a tight-assed prude with that "fuck 'em but don't marry 'em" bravado bullshit. If you are married, which I doubt, I pity your poor wife, because you are probably the kind of lame asshole who can't get it halfway up unless you're fantasizing about exactly the kinds of activities in this story. Plus, you're functionally illiterate if you can't even spell "losing" correctly. If an attractive sexually liberated woman like those in my stories ever looked twice at you in your entire pathetic life, which I also doubt, you'd probably show up at their door with a dozen roses and beg them to marry you, and keep begging until they had you arrested for stalking. Oh, and thanks for voting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Go shit somewhere else......

betwixt_and_betweenbetwixt_and_betweenover 13 years agoAuthor
Re: go shit somewhere else.

"Go shit somewhere else." Very incisive, witty criticism. You sure you're not one of the Algonquin wits, Sparky?

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 13 years ago
Can't tell...

Is this a radical change in behavior of the wife? I'm assuming by the limited amount of information you've given us, that that's the case. If so, is there some back story that isn't being told, or is she suffering from the sudden onset of some personality disorder? The whole story is rather loosely put together with the connecting bits missing. Better you should try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"one star." He read the first sentence

and voted 1 star.

The "1 stars" are a homogeneous little group, who always appear in the same place, at the same time.

Are they a slut hating, porn fascist clique? or one disgruntled mummies boy with a few computers?

Perhaps they truly represent a cross section of readers of the site, but I doubt this.

Next they will be calling us all perverts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re: "one star." He read the first sentence

I noticed you had nothing positive to say about the story, either. I can only concluded you couldn't find anything positive about it.

<P>

Here's a crazy idea: if you like the story, make a positive comment and rating. If you don't make a negative comment and rating. Don't worry about what others think, worry about yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
betwixt_and_between , please

try at least to tell a story. this looks like you write for cheap porn producers. just fuck because there is no story wanted.

everybody knows logic does not work in love affairs but there is always a story behind somebodies behavior. so at least try. thanks

betwixt_and_betweenbetwixt_and_betweenover 13 years agoAuthor
Re: tell me a story

This is an erotic fiction site, meaning heavy on the sex, minimal story. If you want somebody to tell you a story, ask your Mommy when she tucks you in at night. While you're at it, ask her for a blow job too. It's more than your wife or girlfriend will ever give you, you pathetic "looser." [sic]

betwixt_and_betweenbetwixt_and_betweenover 13 years agoAuthor
BTW

By the way, go ahead and stuff the ballot box with "1" votes. It isn't like I'm making a dime on this. I figure keeping you home voting negative on my stories keeps the little girls and boys in your neighborhood safe from you for the time being, you cum-sucking asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

The truth hurts some writers you seem to be upset, why is that?

betwixt_and_betweenbetwixt_and_betweenover 13 years agoAuthor
Why is that?

The truth is you cannot spell (somebodies? a real looser?). In addition, it is obvious you never mastered English grammer; your latest comment is a run-on sentence. Your every comment underscores the failure of American public education. You're the one child left behind, and a habitual masturbator to boot. Keep voting. I've already submitted two additional installments.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
So...

Itchy wool pants and technology turned the wife into a slut? Interesting. I didn't know that would cause a woman to eat pussy and suck a negroes dick. People don't change that quickly, not usually, she was slut already. Author, the way I understand it, you can only make one anon comment per story, per IP address. It is probably more than one person. Not my kind of story, I will let it go at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You think getting your wife fucked by a big black dick is..

Erotic and sexy? And you have the gall to call people who diss your story losers? Sorry, but that would be the guy who wants his wife to be cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dear twit

when you spout sick fetishes by the mouthful expect negativity as you offend people and life's realities.<P>

Just because you find male humiliation the only excitement left after beating your poor little weenie senseless don't expect that many share your intended loss of normality.

roadworthyroadworthyover 13 years ago
Oh, the "Loving Wives" Anonymous crowd.....

Seriously, Literotica is a great site. But the semi-literate, racist dipshits who cannot fathom the idea of people who are secure enough within their sexuality to actually have fun outside the boundaries of vanilla relationships are fucking hilarious. If you don't like a story, don't read it, and please spare us all your lame fucking platitudes that you never seen to have the guts to actually sign your name to. I cannot imagine what kind of pin dicked jerk offs sit in front of their computer screens actually looking for things to hurl their turds at, but why not consider a more altruistic passtime, such as self mutilation or suicide?

BTW, 'twixt, cool fucking story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Roadworthy?

STFU You are GAY, so fuck off back to your own category or go kill yourself and make the gene pool better for us all.

roadworthyroadworthyover 13 years ago
Suck my cock, nony

I've got feebs like you begging to go down on me. Get in line with the rest of the redneck homophobes......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoyed it

Enjoyed it & curious to see the next bit.. That said it did develop a tad too quick, almost like you were rushing into the detail. Maybe slow it down a bit & more content. Look forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks Haters!

Thank you for making it obvious which stories contain cuck and humiliation themes. I enjoy those themes in stories and if I'm not sure whether I want to read a story or not, seeing your anger rise to boiling in the comments section lets me know to check out the story. So thanks for being a good, reliable indicator of cuck/humil themes. Hats off to you, keep up the good work. Morons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
same old shit

just another story of a whore wife and a wimp husband.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Looser

Anyone who wasted time reading this POS is the real looser.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous