Video Blackmailing My Sister Pt. 03

Story Info
Elizabeth turns the table.
3.4k words
4.45
11.8k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andyuk62
andyuk62
118 Followers

There was a few moments of silence as I lay there next to Elizabeth. I really enjoyed being close to her, but I had made an agreement with her so I was going to leave her alone for the rest of the day.

"You know, I really love you Elizabeth," I said, "and if you weren't my sister I would defo go all out to make you my girlfriend."

"What? You fucking moron! Do you really think that's what I want to hear from you?"

"I'm not trying to say things I think you want to hear," I said, "I just want you to know that I think you're amazing."

"What, by blackmailing me and forcing me to do things I don't want to do? I'm your sister for fuck sake! I could never be your girlfriend even if I wanted to! Everything about this is wrong."

"Yeah... well." I said pausing, not really knowing what else to say. I knew she was right. But my desire for her was so much stronger than my remorse or self control, even though I did feel bad.

"Well, we did make an agreement, so I'm going to leave you alone now." I said. Elizabeth looked at me with a surprised expression on her face.

I kissed her on the cheek, stood up and walked out of the room, my cock now almost flaccid.

----------------------------

For the rest of the afternoon I played on my X-Box, but I found it very difficult to focus, with thoughts of my sister flooding my head constantly. There was definitely a pattern. First I felt repulsed at what I had done, then guilty and then remorseful. But within minutes of feeling remorse, I would remember the sensation of touching her, of kissing her, her tongue in my mouth, my hands holding her head, the smell of her shampoo, the silkiness of her amazing hair, her beautiful breasts and oh... the taste of her vagina! And, of course, the amazing feeling of being inside her!

Oh well, I've done it now, there is no going back.

I left Elizabeth alone for the rest of the evening and went to bed at 10pm, excited that I had set my alarm for 8am... a shockingly early time, but one I couldn't wait for. I couldn't sleep for half an hour or so, but before I knew it, the alarm went of. It was 8am.

The sudden realisation of why I had set my alarm caused me to jump out of bed excitedly. My cock was already at full attention, but I decided to have a quick shower, so I at least had a clean body. And anyway, today I wanted a blowjob and to feel my sister's gorgeous long silky hair all over my stomach whilst she did it. So I wanted to be nice and clean for her.

I dried myself and started to put some clothes on.

"What an earth am I doing?" I asked myself. "What's the point?"

So I stopped and turned and walked to my door, naked. I quietly opened my door and tip-toed across the hall to my sister's room. "What is up with me today?" I thought. "There's no-one here! duh!" I opened the door slowly and walked in. Her room was dark and I couldn't really see her very well, but I assumed she was still asleep. I started walking over to her bed with the intention of getting straight into bed with her, when...

"I've been thinking," she said, startling me. I stopped.

"You're awake?"

"Yes of course. I knew you were coming, so how could I relax?" she said sitting up and pulling back one curtain, momentarily blinding me.

"Yeah, good point, sorry." I said blinking from the light.

"Listen," she said, "this isn't going to stop is it?"

"What isn't?"

"You wanting me. You blackmailing me." she said.

"Well, honestly, no I guess not."

She paused and took a deep breath. "Ok, I thought that would be the answer. So I've got a proposal for you."

"Ok, I'm listening." I said, surprised and very interested in what she had to say.

Elizabeth was shaking. "I have a fetish," she said, " and no-one knows except Samantha. She was the girl I was with when you came home on Friday."

"Oh, your girlfriend?" I said sarcastically.

"No, she's not my girlfriend. I'm not into girls. Well, not really, we were just 'experimenting'. She came over to, ermmm, play! You see, we found out that we've both got similar fetish's. She's the only person that knows because I can trust her. And she understands because she likes it too."

"Ok, but what is it?"

"She doesn't see a problem with it and thinks it's all normal. But I don't. I don't want anyone to know."

Elizabeth was looking down at her lap. The was a few seconds silence.

I jumped in. "Look I'm sorry. I would have thought I was the last person you want to tell!"

"Well, yes you are. But then again... maybe not!" she said looking up at me, "because, even though you are being a complete bastard to me, I realised that I can trust you with it, especially now."

I was starting to get confused.

"Sooooo," she continued, "if I tell you my fetish and you do it for me, with me, then I will do your fetish with you, which is me. You see ironically, this could work out. I get something that makes this whole horrible situation a bit better for me. And you, you get to have, ermmm, me, at least a bit more willingly!"

Bloody hell, I didn't see that one coming! This sounded amazing, especially her doing the 'your fetish with you, which is me' bit. But then I didn't know what kind of fetish she had and it sounded kind of scary. I wasn't particularly experienced sexually and hadn't experimented that much, just mainly vanilla sex. She was three years older than me and had probably done all kinds of weird stuff.

"Ok, but I need to know what it is." I said.

"Weeeellll," she said looking me in the eyes, "I like S&M and bondage. And roll pay."

"Oh" was all I could think to say.

She continued. "I mainly like to give it, Samantha mainly likes to receive it, so it works really well for us. But like I said, I'm not really into girls, it is the 'play' that I like, so there was always something missing for me. I really want to do this with a guy, but I'm too afraid to tell anyone. So how can I find a guy that's into this stuff?"

"Aha, I see." I said with the penny dropping.

"And then my fucked up brother rapes me..."

"I didn't!" I quickly protested.

"ok, blackmails me into having sex with him, and suddenly, weirdly I have found a guy! How fucked up is that?! I mean, we've already crossed the forbidden barrier, thanks to you! So, why not go further so that I now get something out of this too? And you know what, I am really angry with you for blackmailing me, forcing me, for giving me no choice. But actually, I wasn't grossed out with the incest part. I don't know why I wasn't but I wasn't."

I stood there looking at her, not knowing what to say. I was shocked.

She continued. "So, I want to tie you up, and spank you, and humiliate you, and abuse and tease you. And maybe sometimes you do it to me too. But we have to have a code word in case we get scared or it goes too far - we MUST have total trust in each other. And seeing as you've already had sex with me, your own sister, I'm guessing my secret will stay safe!"

I stayed silent. Truth is I was gobsmacked!!

"So?" she said. "What do you think?"

I didn't really like the sound of being humiliated or spanked, but bloody hell, if this gave me full complicit access to my sister, I am IN! I started smiling. "Fuck yeah!!" I said.

"Really?" she said.

"Yes really. You will need to start off slow though and teach me. But yes, I'm definitely up for it."

Elizabeth smiled. "Ok, well maybe this will work out after all then."

We looked at each other for a few seconds before Elizabeth got out of her bed and stood in front of me. She was wearing her light cyan coloured nightie which fell all the way to her ankles, her hair cascading over her shoulders. She was fucking gorgeous and my cock hardened even more. She reached up to her head and very quickly twisted her long hair into a bun before reaching for a hair tie and securing it into place. She walked over to her chest of drawers and opened the bottom drawer. Reaching into the back she lifted something up and pulled out a small bag.

"Ok brother dear, I'm guessing you came to my room for a reason. You want some of me huh? You want some of your sister? Fucking pervert!"

I didn't know what to say. She had suddenly switched, like someone with a split personality. What the fuck?!?

Elizabeth pulled out her chair and put it into the centre of her room, still holding the small bag.

"Sit down." she demanded.

I looked at her a little bewildered.

"Sit down, I won't ask again" she said.

I was very excited but somewhat nervous and suddenly I felt very exposed standing there naked with a full blown erection. I had never seen my sister like this before. I sat down.

Elizabeth opened the zipper on the bag and removed a pair of hand cuffs, placing the bag onto her table.

"Hands behind you." she again demanded.

"Hang on a minute," I said, "have we started? I mean is this part of your fetish?"

"Give me a code word?" Elizabeth said sharply.

"Oh, ermm, 'incest'" I said nervously.

"Don't be stupid," she said, "we are not using THAT word! How about, um, 'taboo'?"

"Ok, yes. Taboo."

"Right," she said standing behind me, "now let me have your hands."

I put my hands behind my back, across the back of the chair and felt the cold ridge of one hand cuff wrap around my left hand. It clicked shut. Then I felt my hand being pulled to the right and after a bit of manipulation, the hand cuff was locked onto my right hand. I went to move my hands away from my back, but they wouldn't move. Elizabeth had entwined the hand cuffs into the back of the chair, so I was fixed in place.

Elizabeth walked away leaving me sitting there, naked. She walked out of her room and closed the door behind her. Oh fuck, I'm tied up! Is she just going to leave me? Is this payback? Was this all just a ploy to get her own back?

I sat there silently, listening intently for any indication as to what was happening. I thought I could hear Elizabeth moving around, but I wasn't sure. I looked around her room. Was there a camera? Had she planned all of this?

The door opened and Elizabeth walked back in. "So, you thought you could come in here and rape me again huh?!" Elizabeth said loudly.

"Hang on a minute, I..."

"Shut up! Have I given you permission to speak?"

"What?!" I said surprised!

"You talk when I say you can, or you'll be punished." Elizabeth said.

She walked over to her bottom drawer again and pulled out a paddle and a feather. "Punishment and pleasure." she said.

"Eh?" I said.

THWACK!! I felt a sharp smack to my right shoulder as Elizabeth unleashed the paddle for the first time. It stung. "I said you talk only when I say you can." she said.

She walked round to the front of the chair and stood in front of me.

"So you came in here thinking you could come and fuck me again huh? I mean look at you, you've got a pathetic excuse of an erection, for you own sister! You disgusting beast. That's hardly a man's cock, is it? It's more like a cocktail sausage. What the fuck are you going to do with that?" she said prodding my cock with the feather. "You do know that's not allowed anywhere near me don't you?"

I wanted to speak, but stayed silent.

Elizabeth walked round me like a hyena surveying it's prey.

"Do you honestly think I would let my pussy anywhere near that chipolata willingly?" she said approaching me. "That's why you forced me isn't it? Cos you knew I would never say yes. Not with you, you disgusting pervert."

There was venom coming out of my sister's mouth as she spoke. "You're my brother for fuck's sake. My brother!"

She walked over to me and sat on my lap. "What the fuck is going on?" I thought.

She leant forward and whispered in my ear, "Fucking incest loving pervert, fucking his own sister! I bet you want your tiny cock inside me now don't you?" she said pulling up her nightie and exposing her pussy. "Well dream on lover boy".

She licked my ear and stood back up, walking back behind me. I could smell toothpaste... that's why she went outside! But why?

THWACK! I felt another sharp sting, this time to my left shoulder. It was harder than the first time.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed, "that hurt!"

"Oh diddums," she said, "you shouldn't have raped me then should you? And anyway, I don't remember saying you could speak!"

This was getting intense. I wasn't liking it much and my erection was starting to fade.

Elizabeth walked back to the front. "Oh dear Andrew, did I say you could lose your erection?"

"What?!?" I said?

THWACK!

"Fucking hell Elizabeth!" I exclaimed.

"Don't be a pussy!" she spat, "it's just a little slap. You think you're big and hard when you are RAPING me, but look at you, you are just a stupid little boy with a little boy's soft chipolata cock. You can't even sustain an erection."

Elizabeth started laughing whilst prodding my flaccid cock with her feather. "Little boy, little boy!" she repeated. She was now laughing hysterically, "My little brother's got a tiny cock! And you think that will satisfy anyone?"

Is this still a game? I was feeling very insecure and belittled.

"Well don't think it's coming anywhere near me! I'm your sister, YOUR SISTER!"

Elizabeth's laughing stopped and there was silence for a few seconds. She walked back behind me and I felt her pulling at the hand cuffs. Suddenly, the hand cuffs were released and my hands were free.

"Stand up." Elizabeth said quietly.

"What?" I was so confused.

"That is a just taster of what I'm into. It turns me on." she said, her normal persona returning.

"Bloody hell," I said, "that's going to take some getting used to."

"But do you want to? I mean, do you want to get used to it?" she asked.

"Yes, if it means being with you willingly. Yes. Absolutely."

"Good. But let's not get carried away, more willingly maybe! You're still my brother and you blackmailed me. I'm not going to forget that anytime soon."

Elizabeth's whole persona had changed within the last few seconds, from aggressive and abusive, to soft and vulnerable.

"How come the Jekyll and Hyde act?" I asked.

"I told you, I like to roll play. I like that about S&M. I can let loose my inner bitch and become someone else. Or maybe I'm just letting loose the real me. I dunno, maybe that's why it turns me on."

I stood looking at Elizabeth and still felt confused. I had just seen a completely different person and I wasn't sure if I really liked it or really hated it. Either way, it was still her and nothing changed the fact that I wanted to fuck her brains out.

"What now?" I asked.

"I dunno." she said, shrugging her shoulders playfully whilst half smiling.

Was this a come on? Was my sister actually inviting me to make an advance? After all I had done to her?

"Are; Are you turned on now?" I hesitantly asked?

Elizabeth shrugged her shoulders for a second time. "That would be telling."

"Bloody hell, she is!!" my inner voice excitedly proclaimed!

I stepped forward and reaching to the back of her head I removed her hair tie. She stood looking at me whilst her hair fell like a wave of silk.

"Did I say you could do that?" she asked playfully?

"Nope. And you didn't say I could do this either." I said as I planted my lips on hers.

We kissed. Not like before, this was totally different. Elizabeth kissed me, I mean really kissed me. It was beyond anything I had ever imagined.

I broke the kiss. "Oh Elizabeth, I love you.." I started to say.

"Shhh, don't talk. It won't go well." she said. "If you want to fuck me, then fuck me, but don't say anything."

I had come to her room with the intention of getting a blow job. But that could wait until another time. Right now, she had given me permission to fuck her and now that is all I wanted to do.

I pushed her onto her bed and she fell onto her back, her nightie falling down again and resting on her knees, her hair spraying out over her pillow. My cock was instantly rock hard. My sister was beautiful.

I laid down on top of her my hand reaching for her face. Touching her skin, I looked at her, she was total perfection. My hand moved behind her head and pulling her face into mine I kissed her. I could taste her minty breath as my tongue immediately started dancing with hers. There was an urgency in her kiss that I hadn't felt before.

My other hand found her breast over her nightie and which just added to the stimulation I was already overloading with.

Now I needed to be inside her. Right now!

I took my hand off her breast and urgently reached down for the end of her nightie. I couldn't reach all the way, so I grabbed it part way and started pulling. It lifted up easily and in only a couple of seconds I suddenly felt her exposed vagina. I wanted to feel her, touch her, play with her, taste her, but I just HAD to be inside her. So with a quick reposition, I moved my cock to the opening of her vagina and pushed forward.

My cock slipped in easily without any resistance. OMG!! Elizabeth was wet, very wet. It seemed that the 'roll play' had indeed turned her on. Yes, I was liking this roll play thing!

I pushed into her and withdrew, my free hand now under her nightie and making its way up to her breast. Elizabeth moaned. I pushed into her again as deep as I could whilst locking my mouth onto hers, my hands increasing my stimulation from the touch of her body. I started pumping into her, faster, faster.

My eyes moved from her face to her hair. Everything about her hair turned me on... the silkiness, the colour, the smell, the length, the way it shone in the early morning light, the beautiful way it lay across her pillow, I couldn't take my eyes off it.

I was now frantically pumping into her, my orgasm building like a volcano. God, this was good. It was beyond good.

I was just about ready to release when Elizabeth started panting and grunting. As if it couldn't get any better, Elizabeth was on the verge of an orgasm. My sister was about to cum from me fucking her! Oh holy shit! Holy shit! I had to try to wait for her.

With every thrust, Elizabeth's grunts grew louder and louder making it more and more difficult for me to hold on. Until suddenly she started screaming and shaking. That was the cue for me to allow my balls to explode and wave after wave of my cum pulsed deep into her, as deep I could could possibly push myself. My mouth was locked onto hers. This was my own sister, cumming for me as I released into her. OMG!!!

My euphoria lasted several minutes as we lay silently together, me still on top of her, my softening cock still inside her and my cum leaking out of her vagina.

"Oh my god I love you Elizabeth"

"Shhhhh"

andyuk62
andyuk62
118 Followers