Video Blackmailing My Sister Pt. 02

Story Info
Blackmailing my sister continues.
3.3k words
4.49
16.9k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andyuk62
andyuk62
118 Followers

My fingers were still entwined in Elizabeth's hair as she sat up.

"I'm going to clean up!" she said abruptly standing up, my fingers accidentally pulling her hair.

"Ok." I said, my head laying back onto my pillow. I turned my head to see Elizabeth bending over to pick up her knickers and dress from the floor and making a hasty exit from my room. She muttered under her breath as she pulled the door closed but I couldn't make out her words. It was pretty obvious that she wasn't particularly happy, 'hardly surprising really' I thought.

I closed my eyes and heard the distant sound of water, probably the shower but I wasn't completely sure. I was suddenly so relaxed as my thoughts began to jumble.

I tried to remember what I was thinking as I opened my eyes. Oh!? Had I just been asleep? I couldn't hear the water anymore. Huh. Yes, I think I had just drifted off. I looked at my watch, it was now 2:13pm. I'm pretty sure Elizabeth came to my room around 11am, so I figured I must have been asleep for an hour or so. An hour!

I laid on my bed, my head clearing. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. A wave of intense guilt washed over me as my memory replayed the scene barely an hour old. Fuck, I had violated my own sister, blackmailed her into submission, forced her into incestuous sex with me, her own brother, given her no choice but to allow me to penetrate her, fill her with seed that was never, ever meant to go near her, let alone pump into her.

"God, I'm going to hell," my inner voice proclaimed as my hands cupped my face, "how the hell am I ever going to look at her again?"

I felt like a real scumbag. Evil. Rotten.

But then images of her hair started to fill my head again... 'no stop it!'... of her laying naked on my bed in just her knickers, of kissing her and feeling her tongue inside my mouth. 'Oh my god' her lips were on mine. Oh fuck yes, her lips! And her skin felt so good. And her breast; holy shit holding her breast. And I had been inside her. Bloody hell... I had fucked my sister, my own sister. The girl I had been lusting over for such a long time. The girl I wasn't allowed to think of in that way. The girl who I was never ever allowed to fall in love with. But I had. I fucking well had!

And there it was... my rock hard cock, wanting more of her, wanting, no needing to be inside her again, to pump into her again.

I stood up and walked to my door. Stark naked I opened it and walked across the landing to Elizabeth's bedroom. I thought about knocking, but only for a fraction of a second. Instead, I opened the door and walked straight in.

Elizabeth was laying on her bed, facing the wall wearing only a dressing gown, hair hanging over the side of her bed. As soon as she heard her door open she quickly turned over and saw me standing in her door way.

"Get out," she said loudly, "get out!"

I didn't say anything, but just stood there looking at her.

Elizabeth saw the look in my eyes and immediately knew what I had come for. "Oh god no, not again," she said, "haven't I done what you wanted?"

"Yes, but I want more," I said looking at her, "I need more Elizabeth, I need more of you!"

"Well you can't have more of me. You can't. I will tell Dad and he will kill you."

"Elizabeth, I've got the video," I reminded her, "take your chances explaining it to Mum & Dad, or accept that we are now together!"

"TOGETHER?!?" Elizabeth exploded, "Together? What the fuck are you talking about?"

I waited a few seconds until I spoke. "Look, I'm ok if you want to carry on seeing girls, but from now on, I am yours and you are now mine! I don't want to see anyone else, I just want you."

Elizabeth laughed a nervous, scared laugh. "You are totally fucked in the head, you know that?"

I stood there looking at her. I knew what I was doing was terribly wrong, but I was now like a drug addict craving his next fix.

"So what's it to be Elizabeth?" I said, "Do you want me to leave? Do you want to take your chances? Or should I stay?"

"You fucking asshole," she said, "you FUCKING asshole. When does this stop?"

"When we've had enough. Maybe never."

"What's the WE bit?" she said. "It's all about you, you fucking rapist!"

Ouch, that stung! I knew there was an element of truth to what she had just said, but I hadn't actually raped her nor would I ever do that. Granted it was close, but she had consented in order to avoid our parents finding out about the video.

"You consented Elizabeth," I said.

"Oh fuck off, you gave me no choice." she spat.

"You had a choice, just like you've got one now. And to prove it, I take it that your answer is no. So I will leave you alone and we will see what happens when Mum & Dad get home tomorrow."

I turned to walk away, my cock still rock hard. I stepped towards her door and was going to leave.

"Wait! Wait, let's talk." she said. I turned round.

"Talk about what?"

Elizabeth looked exasperated. "What the fuck?" she muttered to herself.

There was a pause as we looked at each other.

"I hate you for what you're doing to me," she said, "but what if I said yes. What happens? Do I get the video?"

"What happens? I'll tell you what happens. I'm going to make love to my gorgeous sister again, " Elizabeth flinched, "and then maybe once or twice more before we go to sleep in your bed, with me holding you, cuddling you."

Elizabeth looked like she was going to puke. "And you think I want you holding me to sleep?" she said, "No way. I don't want that! I REALLY don't want that."

"And then tomorrow morning, we are going to fuck again before Mum and Dad get home. And then when they are home, we can go back to being a normal brother and sister again."

"This is a fucking nightmare!" she exclaimed looking at the floor. "Please Andrew, this is just too much. Please!"

I stood looking at her, saying nothing. After a few seconds she spoke again.

"What if I agree to letting you fuck me again. Can we compromise?"

Now this was sounding more interesting. "In what way?" I asked her.

"I want to sleep on my own. And tomorrow will be too close. And four times is way too much anyway. What if they come home early? And I want the video. I need to know this will never happen again."

This is getting crazy, I thought. Here I was, blackmailing my sister and she is now starting to negotiate over when I get to fuck her!! This was almost comical.

"Ok," I said, "you can sleep alone tonight. But I'll set my alarm for 8am and then come and get into bed with you to make sure it's well before Mum and Dad get home. And we can limit it to twice more today."

"No, too much!" she said. "And what about the video?"

"Ok," I said, "once more this evening, and once early tomorrow morning. But I want you to participate like earlier. Don't just be passive. I want to feel you enjoying it, whether you are or not. I want to enjoy kissing you and feel you kissing me."

Elizabeth looked resigned. "But what about the video?" she said once again.

"Absolutely not!" I said. "I'll happily compromise if we can be nice to each other, but I'm not going to compromise with that video."

"I guessed," she said softly. "Does it end tomorrow, when Mum & Dad get home?"

"No, it's only just started," I said, "but being nice will make it all so much better."

This talk had been major progress as far as I was concerned. She was starting to accept the situation and I knew that her consent was close. And once she gave it, I would begin my charm offensive. I wanted her to not only be willing to let me fuck her, but I was really excited to be nice to her, kind to her, try to please her and make her enjoy it. I knew that this would now be a long game as I had already done so much damaged, but if I could make her feel a bit better about this, then who knows what will happen in future.

"Ok," Elizabeth said softly. "You win." She paused, before asking "What happens now?"

"Would you like a coffee?" I asked her. She looked confused.

"What?" she said.

"Can I get you a drink? Coffee?"

"No, no thanks," she said, "I just want to get this over with."

"What, right now?" I asked.

Again she looked confused. "I thought that's what you wanted!" she said.

"Yes I do, more than anything," I said, my cock getting rock hard again, "but we don't have to do it right now if you would prefer to wait until later." I said.

"No, now." she said sharply.

"Hmmm, it doesn't sound like you're going to be that nice to me right now." I said taking a step back towards the door.

She paused and looked down at the floor. "I will," she said quietly. She paused again before looking up at me, "I will. I'll be nice."

Elizabeth stood up off her bed and walked over to me, "let's do it now." she said, taking my hand and gently pulling me towards her bed.

My cock was screaming to be inside her again. But I had to start my long game, so this was not going to be a quick release. I now had more control than I did two hours ago and I had given her my word that this was going to be the last time today, so wanted to maximise my time with her.

Elizabeth was stepping backwards, pulling me towards her bed. There was no smile, but at least she didn't look angry or annoyed.

I stopped and stood my ground, pulling her towards me. I wrapped my left arm around her waist over the top of her dressing gown and put my right hand on her face. She didn't have any make-up or lipstick on, she was just completely natural and her pure beauty was only an inch in front of me. I could smell her moisturiser and see her lips glistening.

I took a moment just looking at her, anticipating what was to come. Fucking hell she was gorgeous.

I moved a little closer and our lips connected. My head exploded. So much pleasure! Elizabeth didn't resist, in fact she was actively kissing me back! This was good... very good!

Our lips stayed together as I moved my right hand down to release her gown. It opened and I moved both hands inside her gown and around her waist, pulling my sister tight into me. Our naked bodies were compressed together and I could feel her breasts pressing into my chest. My cock twitched and pulsed as I felt her trimmed bush tickling my shaft. I desperately wanted to be inside her. But I was determined to be disciplined. I wanted to prolong the enjoyment, so I would have to wait.

I kissed her with more passion, my tongue testing for a response. And sure enough, the response came as Elizabeth's tongue plunged into my mouth. Our tongues danced and oh fuck, I was back in heaven!! We kissed for a few more seconds before I broke and gently spun her around. I removed her gown so we were now both completely naked. Elizabeth was facing her bed, her back to me, her long silky brown hair hanging down to her waist. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back into me, feeling her gorgeous hair caressing my chest, stomach and even the top of my cock as my lips moved to her neck. Elizabeth tilted her head to the left as I started kissing the right hand side of her neck, her right cheek and gently nibbled her ear. Elizabeth closed her eyes and I could hear her breathing intensify. Was this enjoyment or exasperation? I didn't care. I had full and unconditional access to my beautiful sister, so my addiction was in the process of being fulfilled.

I gently pushed her forward and she climbed onto her bed, rolling over onto her back. I looked at her, drinking in her beauty. I felt overwhelmed. I knelt next to the bed and gently started touching her, my flat left hand stroking her stomach as lightly as I could. I brought my right hand up to her head and started stroking her forehead and hair. Elizabeth's eyes stayed closed.

After 30 seconds of caressing her, I lowered my face to her left breast and gently wrapped my lips around her nipple, allowing my tongue to draw circles around it. I moved my left hand to her right breast and started to massage it, gently pinching her nipple between my fingertips, my tongue and lips continuing to work on Elizabeth's left breast.

I maintained this for a few minutes, being as gentle and loving as I could, warming her up for the next act which was about to start. I was excited thinking what I was about to do.

I gently started moving my kisses from her left breast, gradually lower, onto her chest, lower chest, mid stomach, lower stomach and then belly button. I started to shift position, moving between Elizabeth's legs and Elizabeth opened her eyes realising what was about to happen.

"No," she said softly, shaking her head, "you mustn't!"

I didn't say anything. Instead, using the back of my hands, I gently applied pressure on Elizabeth's knees and opened her legs. There was only limited resistance from her and so I was easily able to move my head into position. And there it was, my beautiful sister's neatly trimmed vagina. I had dreamt of this moment, of tasting her and somehow it seemed even more wrong than actually fucking her.

I wrapped each arm around her legs and lowered myself into place. 'My sister, my sister' my inner voice excitedly stated as my tongue starting to gently lick her pussy lips. She twitched. Oh my god, this was something else. I was tasting my own sister. After a few seconds, my mouth locked around her vagina and I sucked. This was mega!

My tongue found her clitoris and teased it, flicked it, licked it and caressed it. My lips sucked and kissed anything they could, her inner leg, her pussy lips, her bush. My tongue was getting more dynamic, exploring every millimetre of her. I was absolutely loving it. This was her holiest of holies and I was there! My sister was just getting more perfect all the time and my addiction to her was getting increasingly deeper and deeper.

At first, there was little movement from Elizabeth, but after a few minutes of my oral assault on her, I could feel her hips very gently starting to betray her, pressing into my mouth as I stimulated the areas she clearly liked to be stimulated. I listened intently to her body, using it as a weapon against her. Every time I felt her pressing, I refined my technique and amplified my response, magnifying the stimulation. Before long her gentle movements had become more dynamic and uncontrolled. This was raw pleasure and she couldn't hide it, no matter how much she hated me.

Her breathing was most definitely getting heavier. I looked up at her and could see that her eyes were tightly shut.

I continued the stimulation, not sure who was enjoying it more. I was loving it.

A few minutes later, Elizabeth was seriously struggling to control herself. Her breathing had turned into groans, grunts and squeals, and her hands were now firmly holding my head, occasionally pushing me away from her vagina.

"Stop, I can't take any more," she said loudly, "stop, please stop!"

I wasn't going to force her, so I removed my mouth and looked up at her. Her eyes were scrunched and her face very contorted and if I hadn't known better, I would have thought she was in a lot of pain.

'This is a good start.' I thought to myself.

My cock was bursting - I needed to be inside her, now!

I released her legs and put my hands on her bed, either side of her waist. I pulled myself up her body and moved my left hand under her head, now resting on my left elbow. I planted my lips on hers, my tongue eagerly searching for hers. I lowered my hips and felt my cock fall between her legs. With my right hand, I reached for my cock and guided it into place. Pushing my hips forward, my cock received no resistance and was suddenly engulfed in warmth. I was inside my sister again.

I was extremely worked up. This was my sister. My beautiful sister. My mouth was now smashing onto her mouth and she was responding. My cock was slamming into her, in and out, in and out. I was overwhelmed. I needed to release... NOW!

"Oh fuck, Oh fuck," I said whilst still trying to kiss her, "I'm gonna cum!"

I could now feel Elizabeth squirming under me, her face still contorted, her hips raising to my thrusts. 'Was she about to cum too?' That thought was just too much and it pushed me over the edge. My hips drove as far forward as they would go, pushing me as deeply into her as I could, as I allowed myself to release. My body pumped and pumped our shared DNA into her, my balls almost hurting from the intensity of it. Elizabeth was now squealing, which I would later realise was an attempt to hide her pleasure. But she had been highly stimulated prior to me penetrating her, so it was all too much for her too. Her hand raised to her mouth as if to stifle a sneeze, her head rolling to her right and into her pillow. I was still ejaculating, so I took the opportunity to slam my mouth onto her neck, feeling her soft hair on my face. I love the feel of her hair on me so it acted as further stimulation to prolong my now subsiding orgasm.

I started to relax as my heart rate slowed. Elizabeth's head was still turned into the pillow but her squealing had stopped. I started kissing her neck again, I love her neck.

After a few seconds, I pulled my head back and looked at her. She was magnificently beautiful. Her face was still turned away from me, but the way her hair fell onto the bed, shining in the sunlight, the way her left cheek glowed and the way her perfect neck stretched and twisted, it all verified the intensely overwhelming feelings I had for her. She was perfect.

I lay there stoking her hair as she turned her head, looking up to the ceiling. "Happy now?" she asked.

"Yes, very," I said, "thank you."

"Ugh!" she snorted.

"You sounded like you enjoyed it too." I said.

"Not a chance," she replied.

andyuk62
andyuk62
118 Followers