Video Booth Beginnings Pt. 02

Story Info
The booth leads to more than I'd imagine...
4.6k words
4.64
9.5k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanted to write a second and final? chapter to this, I had fun with it. Hope you enjoy!

It had been a year since I'd moved in with Clara. Our personal page had been going really well, we were popular thanks to a lot of marketing on all the social media we could find. We'd saved up a lot of money from it too, we had our overheads because we still stayed in the hotel but it was safe and fun. It also gave us a lot of talent to use for collaborations and to say I was living a dream would have been a huge understatement. The love that Clara and I shared grew too, it was very different and sometimes hard to describe but we were almost inseparable. We'd hold hands in public, joke and play around like kids and no matter who we'd been fucking or messing around with for a video, we'd end most days making intense love, looking into each other's eyes when we climaxed together. We would tell each other "I love you" every single day, she'd usually smile and follow up with "You still can't keep me" but we both knew neither of us wanted anything other than each other. I had been working out a lot too, Clara said it was to build my stamina so I'd last longer but I didn't care, I was slowly building a good shape and enjoyed how I felt.

We were laying in bed together one night, it was a quiet day for us being a rare one with no filming.

"So, I have something to tell you my love," said Clara, gently stroking my chest.

"I know, I love you too," I replied, smiling.

"You said that already, let me finish. I've found it, I've found the dream home for us."

"What, really?"

"Yes, it's remote as fuck but has all the modern conveniences. Some actor dude lived there but he got bored of it and it's well within our price range. We could even keep filming, you should see all the rooms that have just amazing lighting and would be perfect for new content."

"Is that a gym too?" I said, looking through the pictures on her tablet.

"Yes, it also has an indoor pool, four or five jacuzzies, a sauna and more. Since most of the furniture is custom too, it comes with the house."

"Should we go and see it?"

"Yes, but before we do I need to talk to Kendra. I um, have obligations with her remember."

"Then we will talk to her together, ask her what it will take for her to release you."

"What if it's something you won't like?"

"Like what? If she says take her strap on we're just running away, so not doing that but whatever it takes, I'll be with you and nothing else matters."

The next morning, we went to see Kendra in her office. She greeted us both with her usual kiss on the lips and a warm hug.

"You both look so serious, everything okay?" she said as she sat down.

"We uh, we found somewhere to live, Mistress, it's really perfect for us to go and be together," said Clara.

"Send me the listing, I'd love to see."

Kendra smiled as she looked through it on her laptop.

"Wow, you're right, it would be perfect for you! I know why you're here though, your obligations to me are pretty strong my love," she said to Clara.

"I know and we're willing to pay whatever price you ask of us for you to release me."

"Let me have my coffee while I think it over. Go have breakfast then come and see me again. This isn't no but it's not automatically yes either. Now give me a hug and get out of my office," she said, grinning.

We both hugged her then left her alone. When we'd eaten, we waited in her lobby, holding each other close. We didn't see her standing in her doorway.

"You two are so cute together," she said, we both jumped. "Come on in."

Kendra had changed into a really nice lingerie set, it wasn't unusual to see her dressed that way, always had me getting excited, she really was sexy.

"So, I've thought about it all and I have a price," she said.

"Oh?" replied Clara.

"Timing couldn't have been better but that's for later. I keep Alex for two weeks, you don't see him at all, he's mine to play with, fuck and do what I want with."

Clara looked at me, she knew by my face I was fine with it, I just nodded anyway.

"Okay. He won't have to take a strap-on right? He doesn't like that kind of thing," said Clara.

"No honey, I just do that with girls," she replied.

"We agree."

"Do you not want to talk it over first?"

"We already have, Mistress, Clara means everything to me and I know to the outside the bond we share is seen as wrong or different but no other woman could give me what she does and we just want to spend our days together," I replied. Kendra was smiling.

"I remember when she first brought you to me. You were almost broken, so down and I'm so happy to see how much you've grown. Come to me tomorrow morning, spend the day together but you're mine for two weeks then you are released."

"Thank you Mistress, you've no idea how happy you've made us both," said Clara.

Kendra gave us both a hug then had us leave her office, Clara practically dragged me to our room and was pulling at my clothes as soon as the door closed.

"You are going to spend the rest of the day filling me with cum, little brother, you'll spend 2 weeks fucking a goddess then we'll start our lives together. I love you so much," said Clara.

Clara was already on her knees, she sucked my cock to hardness then pushed me back onto the bed, pulled the few clothes she was wearing off then straddled me, taking me deep inside her. She rode me slow at first, taking my cock deep with each thrust then increased her pace, all while gazing into my eyes. I watched her breasts sway as she fucked me, I'd never get tired of playing with them and knew how to get her off just playing and tweaking her nipples. That time was about passion though, she leaned on my chest to kiss me, stroking my face, holding me tight when she started to cum.

"Try not to cum, I want you on top of me when you do," she said.

I held onto her and just rolled us over then continued the pace she'd been giving me. She was still cumming when I got close.

"I... I'm going to cum," I gasped.

"Cum in me baby, cum in your big sister, fill her cunt with your seed."

Clara knew how to set me off, I pushed hard into her and gasped as my cock swelled then sprayed my cum deep inside her. We held each other as we caught our breath, my cock still twitching and emptying everything I had for her.

"That always feels so good," she said, then kissed me.

We spend the entire day the same way, when I couldn't get hard anymore, I ate her pussy until she was too sore to cum again then we just held each other, softly kissing and touching each other.

"What are you going to do for two weeks?" I asked her.

"I'm going to sit in the corner and cry, slowly waste away until you return for me," she said.

"Uh huh. I think you should add more girl-on-girl stuff to the queue."

"Mmm, it's like you can read my mind. I'll get a few videos made but I really will miss you. I hope she'll let you record and send to me, fucking love watching you with her."

"I've only had her twice."

"I know but I watch those videos at least once a week. Wish we'd recorded that first time she sat on your face."

"We should get some sleep."

"Yes, I'm very happily worn out. I love you Alex, more than I ever thought I could."

We both slept really well, next morning I showered and per the text Kendra sent me, just dressed in my robe and took the elevator to her penthouse suite. She opened the door to me completely naked, I felt my cock stir just at the sight of her.

"I do hope she didn't break that yummy cock of yours last night, I know I prefer women but you sure get me going," she said, pulling me to her.

"I got plenty of rest, Mistress," I replied.

"Kendra, I don't own you my love, just Kendra."

Kendra kissed me then led me to her huge bed. She pulled off my robe then got on the bed and laid back with her legs open.

"Eat me, make me cum then fuck me," she said.

I didn't need to be asked twice, her pussy was beautiful and she was always waxed. I took my time, licking and tasting her juices, exploring her labia like it was my first time eating her then only rasping and flicking my tongue over her clit when it became engorged. I slipped a finger inside her and rubbed her g-spot when she was close, it did the trick and she was lifting her ass off the bed, shuddering as she came, flooding my mouth with her nectar. She pushed my head away when she got to tender then had me climb up her body to kiss her as I pushed my throbbing hard cock inside her. We made love for hours, just looking at her would be enough to get me hard again but she'd suck me to hardness each time and would have me push deep inside her every time I came. After a light lunch she dressed in a silk robe and handed me one too.

"So, this is going to be us for a couple of days but after that I have a task for you. I have a new initiate that I want to test and make sure she's willing to do what I need for her to live here. She'll be in the same booth that Clara was in, you're going to visit her for a good few days then I'll try her with more. Are you okay with that?" I laughed a little.

"You're asking if it's okay for me to receive a blow job for a few days in a row?" I said.

"Well, she has the option of fucking you too but that's up to her. You'll be fucking me for a few days so don't worry about that but I get the need for cock then I'm good for a while, this will be perfect."

"I don't have a problem with it. Clara was hoping she'd let us record and send for her to watch though."

"No, this time is mine, she is going to have to wait."

"Okay."

"Ready to go again?" she said, dropping her robe.

"Now I am, you're so very sexy, Kendra."

"Mmm, flattery gets me on top for a while."

True to her word, we spent three days just making love. We'd eat, shower while I recovered then start over, I really did enjoy her. I woke up on the 4th morning to her straddling my head, once she saw I was awake she had me eat her until she came then got off the bed.

"Those full balls are not mine today, I got some clothes for you, take my car okay?" she said with a smile.

"Are they expecting me?" I asked.

"Yes, they'll know which booth to send you to. She won't be taking strangers, just you."

I got showered then headed out to the Adult video store. Kendra had bought it and a lot of the videos and content it sold was made by her and her many subs. I had to laugh when the video they played for me in the booth was one of my own, a pretty raunchy one where I fucked Clara pretty hard then made one of her friends eat my cum from her afterwards. I pulled my cock out of my pants and was semi hard when the hatch opened. I put my cock through and the woman stroked it for a second or two before sucking me into her mouth. It felt really good, she knew what she was doing and before long I tapped the wall to warn her I was about to cum. The one-way text thing just said 'I swallow' and she kept sucking. I lasted a few more seconds then I groaned as I sprayed my seed down the woman's throat. She kept sucking until I started getting soft then planted a kiss on the tip before letting it go. I pulled my pants up and the shutter closed. Before, when I was unknowingly being sucked by Clara, I'd walk out quickly without giving eye contact but one of the women behind the counter called my name.

"You've to go and have some breakfast then come back hun, same booth, same thing," she said to me, handing me some cash.

I gave a quick, 'okay' then left to find myself a coffee shop. I ended up going back twice that day, I'm not going to lie and say I didn't like it but I would have preferred being balls deep in Kendra if I couldn't have my Clara but it was whatever. When I finally got back, Kendra had left a note for me, I was to stay in the penthouse and only leave to visit the booth. For 5 days straight, that was my routine, I didn't see Kendra at all but I'd get up, shower, go and have my cock sucked all day then repeat next day. On the last day though, the woman sucked me a little then asked if it was okay to fuck me, told me to tap twice for okay. Her mouth was amazing but I relished the chance to have some pussy again and groaned in pleasure when she backed her soaked pussy onto my cock. She thrust for a while then stopped with me deep in her, it took me a second but I took the hint and took over thrusting, pushing into her as best I could through the hole. I stopped when I felt myself get close, she realized why and typed on the screen thing, 'safe, cum in me' so I continued. When I was almost there, I felt her cum and that set me off, I gave her deep thrusts then pushed deep into her as I erupted my seed inside her. I started to soften inside her but she took my cock into her mouth and cleaned me off and let me go when I was clean.

Next morning I woke up to Kendra sitting on the side of the bed, she was smiling at me.

"Well, how was she?" she asked.

"She was fun, knew how to use her tongue and wanted to fuck me on the last day," I replied.

"Good, I want you to fuck her again. No cameras, you'll both be blindfolded and gagged, when you've fucked her, she can eat my pussy while one of my girls eats her and if you can get hard again you can take her a second time."

"Sounds pretty out there, I've never done it with a blindfold on before."

"Good, go shower and Lisa will come and get you."

I felt a little dejected but I remembered she'd had her cock fix and I assumed I wasn't to get her again. I secretly hoped it was her that I'd be fucking and not some random initiate but I didn't care, my time would soon be over and I'd get to be with Clara again.

I showered and dried off, Lisa was topless when she came to get me, I'd fucked her with Clara a few times, she was a really cute, petite blonde and loved eating Clara. I got hard thinking about.

"Mistress told me to suck you hard but looks like I don't need to. Your dirty mind thinking about me eating Clara again, naughty boy?" she said with a laugh.

"Yes, but I'll think of bad things so you can," I replied.

"How about I suck you just to be sure you're 100% hard."

"That works too."

"I've to get you prepared first, put this on."

Lisa handed me a gag, it wasn't my favorite thing in the world but I played along. Lisa checked it then put a blindfold on me then led me to the room. I was helped up onto the bed then after sucking me for a few seconds, Lisa guided my cock to the woman's pussy.

"Jane got her nice and wet for you, she's sexy, on all fours waiting for you. Fuck her hard, cum in her then I'll suck you back to hardness lover boy," said Lisa. She slapped my ass as she got off the bed.

I did as she said, the woman was nice and tight, she was soon groaning in pleasure through her own gag and I felt her cum a few times before I shuddered, pushed in deep then felt my cock swell as I came into her. I pulled out when I was spent then waited. Lisa helped me off the bed and into a chair and true to her word, got between my legs and sucked me until I was hard again. I heard the woman moaning again, I assumed Jane did more than just eat my cum from her but she was still soaking wet when I was led inside her again. I lasted longer then second time but I made her cum quite a few times before I sprayed what seed I had left inside her pussy. Lisa sucked me clean then took me out of the room and took my gag and blindfold off.

"Mistress said you've to relax, take a nap or something then you have one more session with the initiate this evening," said Lisa.

"Okay," I replied.

I got in the shower then fell asleep on the bed once I'd dried, I woke up to Lisa sucking my cock again.

"Oh, I wish I could just finish you off but the initiate's ready for you, hun," she said.

"I was having the most awesome dream," I replied with a smile.

"Well I should hope so with this talented mouth."

"Clara still tells me how well you got her off."

"Well right now my job is just keep you hard. Come, let's not keep her waiting."

I was blindfolded and gagged again but this time I was put on my back on the bed and the woman was to ride me. She came a few times before I did, I always last ages when being ridded but when I climaxed, I pushed up into her as my cock pulsed my seed up into her.

When our gags and blindfolds were taken off my world felt like a whirlwind, Kendra was sitting on the edge of the bed to talk to us. My Mom, my softening cock still inside her, just looked at me, the look of shock on her face no doubt matching mine. Kendra broke the silence.

"This, was a gift. A step towards the reconciliation that the three of you are going to have. Only I know who she is, Alex, Clara will be told when I bring her to you but you two are going to talk and listen to each other," she said to us.

"It's been him the whole time?" said Mom.

"Yes, only him," replied Kendra.

"Okay."

"I'm sending Jane in to clean you both then you can talk. I expect you to be riding him again before I bring Clara in."

"Yes, Mistress."

Kendra left and Mom slowly got off me, Jane came in and licked and sucked the juices from my cock before getting between Mom's legs and licking her. She came before Jane got up, kissed Mom on the lips then left us alone.

"I, um, I've enjoyed this, just so you know. I've been clean and sober since you left, I did what you said, I sold the house and went to rehab, met so many amazing people who've helped me heal. Kend, I mean, Mistress, sat me down when I tried to find Clara to apologize for everything and it's led me to this. Mistress told me the truth about your dad, told me about Clara and how you two are so much in love and amazingly happy together. I want to be here, I want to do what I have to so I can earn your forgiveness and Mistress said I have a place here if I want it. It's kind of nuts, I was addicted to booze, now I've just switched that up for sex," said mom, smiling.

"Your boobs are really nice," was all I could think of to say, I was being honest too.

"I'm so sorry, Alex, for everything."

"I forgive you, Mom."

We hugged each other close, her naked breasts against my chest got my cock hardening again.

"Nice to see I still have it," she said, stroking me.

"You look so good, Mom, I knew you were still in there, the drink made you so angry."

"I know baby."

Mom leaned down and started sucking me, I was hard in no time. Mom kissed me on the lips then got on top of me and began to ride me, it felt pretty amazing. We were both cumming when Clara walked into the room. She looked at Mom, then at me then seemed to freeze. My cock was still twitching, pulsing the last of my cum into Mom.

"Mistress told me everything," said Clara.

"I'm so sorry, Clara. I hope I can make things right between us," said Mom.

"Maybe I can eat my lovers cum from you then we can talk."

"Um, okay."

Watching Clara eat Mom had to have been the most surreal things in my life, after all the pain we'd been through, seeing them having sex then hugging really was something. We showered together then sat chatting for hours. There were tears, lots of hugs and I couldn't help it, I got hard again looking at Mom's and Clara's boobs.

"I'm worn out my love, maybe Clara can take care of that," said Mom, looking at my cock.

"No, he can rest until later," said Clara who kissed me softly on the lips, whispering 'I missed you'.

We were laying all cuddled up together and chatting more when Kendra came back. Clara got up and embraced her.

"Thank you, Mistress, this was amazing," she said to her.

"I just put the pieces in the right place, you all did the rest. Melissa, the choice is yours, you have a place here if you want it but you know what I expect. If you choose to just walk away, that's fine too, I did what I wanted to do. I knew this wonderful young man never gave up hope on you and Clara has kept him so busy," replied Kendra.

12