Video Booth Beginnings Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it okay if I think about it all and talk to these two first?" replied Mom.

"Of course. Come see me when you're ready. He's all yours again, Clara, you're officially free."

We all sat talking in our room some more and we decided to sleep on any decisions. Mom was in the shower when we woke up.

"I think I'm going to ask her to come and live with us, would you be okay with that?" said Clara after kissing me.

"I would. I think it would do us all good. She looks so much better," I replied.

"She's taken to this pretty well, I think once she was told the truth about Dad it fell into place for her. Her daughter is a slut, her son is just as bad and we both enjoy sucking your cock through a hole in the wall." We both laughed.

"I only heard the end of that but I accept you both for all this. You both look so very happy," said Mom.

"Oh, I need to take this, the realtor is calling," said Clara, looking at her phone.

Clara stepped into our little lounge area and was only gone a few minutes, she came back in tears.

"What's wrong?" I said, getting up to hold her.

"Th... the house is sold! It's been on the market for 3 years and someone just fucking paid cash and bought it. Who the fuck has 2 million in cash just laying around?"

"Um, we do?"

"Not fucking funny, Alex."

"I wasn't trying to be, we'll find something else."

"This was perfect, Alex, we'll never find another place like it."

"Then just find the land and build it. Don't let this one place crush your dream my love," said Mom.

"I'm sorry, I just had my heart set on it. Fuck, now I have to ask Kendra to take me back. What have you decided, Mom?"

"I think I want to be with you two, no matter where that is."

"FUCK!!! Sorry, that had to come out, lets go tell her," said Clara.

We all got dressed then went to see Kendra in her office. Mom told her what she'd decided and Clara asked if we could stay longer.

"Before I answer that, I have a helicopter coming, it'll be here in 10 minutes. I have a present and a confession. The present comes with a catch but all will be revealed, no questions until we land," said Kendra.

Clara was a little confused when the helicopter took us to her dream home, the one she'd just lost. Or so she thought.

"So, I'm the one who bought this place from under you. Remember my friend Maya? She's the realtor and I've bought it to give to you. The money you've saved, keep it and spend your life happy. In return, I'd like Alex to sign the papers my lawyers have for you in the kitchen. I used you those 3 days last week, I'm pregnant and I want you to sign your parental rights to me," said Kendra when the helicopter had left.

Clara had tears streaming down her face.

"You did this for me? Why?" said Clara, sobbing.

"Kind of did it for myself my love, I want a kid and didn't want some clinic to pump cum up me to get it. I've made so much money from my investments, this place will be a wonderful tax write off. Alex, I want you to know that I chose you, this place is yours regardless but I don't need a husband or boyfriend, I just needed your seed. Is this okay for you?" said Kendra.

"Sure, I just want Clara and seeing how happy this makes her, I'd do it again. Where are those papers, I'll sign for you," I replied.

Kendra hugged me so tight.

"Thank you. Maybe if I want a brother or sister for him later, I can visit," she said with a grin.

"Only if I can watch next time," laughed Clara.

I'd love to tell you that was the end but as long as the personal page thing keeps going, Clara and I are going to keep making content and money. We have Mom as our director now too, she's great at making our videos look so much better. We even include her for our kink website. Clara and I decided to get surgery for our scars too, we'd healed our mental scars with love and sex but thought we should finish that process with a skilled surgeon.

x

12