Video Call Controller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh! Okay, okay stop saying that!" she cried, still recovering from the shock. She was at her wits end, sobbing as I stared dumbfounded, unsure of what to do. "Please, what do you want from me? I'll do whatever you want." she cried, scared and defeated.

Suddenly she looked dead ahead, something clearly grabbing her attention, "Oh fuck. Can you see that?" she asked, I shook my head, "The tablet in front of me has a message on it. Oh shit. Fuck!"

I'd never heard Jess curse in all the time I had known her, ever the professional, but in the last twenty minutes she'd been swearing non-stop.

"What does it say?" I asked.

"It says I'll be released once I fucking cum five times. What the fuck...?" she was mumbling to herself, shaking her head and rereading the text over and over. I was still paralysed by hearing her read them. She had to cum five times in the next hour and a half, or her boss was going to see her like this. I saw her lost in thought, terrified at the concept. Yet I thought I saw her hips bucking in time with the thrusts of the dildo. Her pussy was visibly soaking wet. Could this thing really be turning her on? What a cruel delightful idea, seeing her cum. God I wanted to see it with all my soul. She was completely naked right in front of my eyes and I had her fate in my hands. Several hours of being subjected to the gentle teasing vibrations even had her most of the way there.

My eyes switched from her sensual undulating hips to the slider controls, then back again. My cock was dying to be free from my pants, screaming at me to make her cum.

"Listen Jess, just tell me what to do. I can use the settings. We can get you free well before the meeting." I suggested.

"What!?" she spat, sniffling and settling from her crying, "We are not doing that! You are not..."

"It's the only way to get you out. You just said a second ago that you'd do whatever to get out!"

"Well I'm not just having you play with my body like a fucking sex toy!" she yelled, "Get someone else and send them the link."

I couldn't think of any good reason not to do what she asked, except the fact that I didn't want to pass on this opportunity. All I had to do was click a few buttons and I'd have my way with her. I could play out countless fantasies with the woman of my dreams, if only I could just convince her to let me be the one to do it. But I knew I was never able to get her to listen to me about anything. Jess was stubborn and controlling, yet it occurred to me that this time, she didn't get a say in the matter. In a moment of uncharacteristic bravery, I moved the slider up to 35% inciting a gasp from her, and a twist caught in the pit of my stomach as the humming sound grew. This time, I couldn't resist a smile creeping across my face. This was dangerous. I felt the power of it weigh on me almost instantly. There was so much I could do. The poor girl seemed terrified, obviously I should just help her, but this wasn't my doing. This was helping her.

"Josh, what the hell do you think you're doing?" she said, staring furiously into the camera, trying her hardest to maintain a fury as I watched her body stiffen, chest pressed up as much as the bonds allowed. I could feel the fire in her tone, and yet it was betrayed by a gentle moan that followed her gasps for breath. If that vibrator had been trained on her clit at 20% for hours, the teasing must have been maddening. I could see in her face the effect it was having on her. That familiar hunger. Is that how I looked when I first laid eyes on her?

She took a moment to compose herself, taking a deep breath and forcing herself to stay calm.

"Josh, leave the controls alone okay. I need you to turn that... thing back down for me."

"What thing?"

"Damn it Josh, you know damn well what thing!" she yelled, tits bouncing from the outburst. It was just so hard not to abuse this power, and I admit that I returned to increase the slider far too readily. This time her moan flowed freely, a long drawn out sigh of pleasure as the anger left her brow and the hint of a smile nearly met the edges of her lips.

"I know this might... be fucking funny to you," she whimpered, trying her hardest to hold her resolve and breathing heavily as her pleasure boiled up, "But I'm... I'm freaking out here okay. P-please just... help me."

This was perhaps the biggest revelation of all. It was the first time Jess had ever spoken to me like an actual person. It had me pause for a moment.

"Listen Jess, you need to cum five times and you have limited time. I have the controls here to do it, we can't call for help, and this event was put in my diary. In all likelihood this link only works for me, and you get electrocuted whenever you piss these guys off." I explained, "So do you want to work together, or against me?" Jess had stayed silent throughout my rant but was barely listening. Her eyes were locked shut, groaning and engulfed in a rising pleasure.

I thought I detected a slight nod, before she said "O-Okay." her moans grew more liberal and salacious, her whole body slithering in expectant excitement. Her flawless form glistened with sweat and I studied every inch of it, my dick aching for attention.

"Oh god! Oh fuck yes!" Jess moaned quietly, and I nudged the slider up a tad more. The reaction was immediate, her moans becoming wails, her body stiffening, "Yes, yes! Just a bit more." she cried, and I was too stunned to register it. This redhead beauty was really going to cum on camera for me? This couldn't be real. "Josh! Please, I'm so close! Please just a bit faster!" she screamed, desperate. She needed to cum, and hearing her say my name in the breathy throes of orgasm only emboldened me.

"Ask nicely." I said flatly, turning the vibrator speed down a little. Her eyes went wide with surprise and sudden longing. She couldn't bear to lose sight of the orgasm so close she could taste it.

"No, no! Please! Please Josh please! Please make me cum for you. I'll be good. I'll be good, please!" The words came gushing out as I revelled in this newfound control. I decided I would be benevolent, raising the speed to 50% as her tirade continued in high-pitched squeals, "I'll be good! Yes! Yes! I'll be a good girl for you, oh god, oh yes! Oh-"

Jess grew suddenly silent as her whole body tensed, her magnificent tits splayed upwards as she tightened her long body into a sensual arch, crying out as the pleasure rippled through her. I noticed the number on the toolbar ticked up from 0 to 1.

"Oh fuck. That was- oh shit, don't stop, don't..." she was alive with movement, her hips bucking as much as the bonds permitted, her legs josselling back and forth. I admit that I switched to a view from above, toying with the second slider and watching carefully to see if it did as I expected. Yes, the thrusts of the dildo on its mechanised arm sped up, it's long slow strokes becoming a more forceful pumping motion.

"Oh my god! F-fuck me. Yes, yes!" another powerful orgasm wracked her body, but this time the come-down seemed uncomfortable for her. "Ah! Ahh! I'm too sensitive, turn down the..." I reduced the vibrator speed instinctively, recalling an ex-girlfriend of mine who would often get too sensitive for clit play after cumming. Even at the lowest setting though, the vibrations seemed to distract Jess a little. I noticed the counter was now on '2'.

"Oh shit, I've never done that before, it felt..." she panted.

"Never done what?" I asked, my voice breaking from talking for the first time in a while. I felt like I'd hardly breathed during her performance. When I spoke it seemed to startle her, like she forgot who was there. She became suddenly sheepish, an expression I'd never seen on her.

"Uh never, had multiple... like one after the other." she said, doing her best to keep still despite the dildo still pumping slowly but resolutely in and out of her dripping wet hole. I checked the time and saw there was about 50 minutes before her next meeting, so increased the dildo speed.

Jess looked shocked, and flashed an expression somewhere between appalled and undeniably aroused, her mouth poised in a perfect oval.

"You fucking bastard, you're enjoying this little private show aren't you?" she snarled, trying her best to maintain her anger, and yet the statement felt almost like dirty talk with the way she said it. I honestly wasn't sure how to take it. Within the realm of dirty talk, the last thing she'd told me was that she would be a 'good girl'.

"I bet you're touching yourself while you make me cum, aren't you? Are you jerking yourself off as you watch me begging for orgasm?" she continued, and I just stared in dumbfounded silence. I opted to turn up the slider on the dildo, and heard the motor whir at increasing pace, the air knocked out of her at quicker intervals. That errotic moaning returned, her eyes trained on the camera lens like she was staring right at me. She was smiling. I could hardly believe it, she was fucking loving it.

I unbuckled my jeans and reached in to pull out my stiffening cock, rubbing at it absentmindedly as I increased the vibrator speed again.

"Ah! No, I'm still too sensitive!" she cried, wincing as I quickly reduced it.

"Tell me what you want." I said, watching her expression closely as she weighed my words in her mind, deciding whether to trust me, "What kind of thing do you like?"

Her eyes glared at me with that, not so much in an angry way, but she was alarmed that she would actually have to clue me in if this was going to work. Clearly I couldn't use the same method as before. She blushed, her sexy shoulders dropping as if she was worried to tell me.

"Fuck, I can't believe I'm doing this. Josh I swear to god you better not tell anyone about this."

"You think anyone would fucking believe this?" I asked, and she seemed to think that was a good point. Perhaps the only time I'd ever seen her truly consider my opinion.

"All those buttons you clicked earlier," Jess continued, "You should like, you could use those." she tried to explain. I did my best to give a believable look of confusion, asking what she meant. "So go a bit harder and like, I usually get there when I'm being kind of... submissive." she explained.

Naturally I increased the dildo speed and said, "Explain that again for me." still stroking myself.

It took her a moment to acclimatise and get on board, before she admitted "I like to be... fucked r-really hard." she quivered through the rough thrusts of the dildo.

"You like to be treated like a slut, don't you?" I said, shocking myself with the indignation, and her eyes flung open, clearly feeling the same. So I doubled down and pressed the 'A' key, switching the view to watch as the paddles came cracking down on her bare ass once, then again, the peachy cushions bobbing with the motion and flinching with each strike.

I switched view again to get a close up of her reaction as the last thwack landed. She was biting her lip, in pain but also insanely aroused.

"Tell me you're a slut." I commanded.

"I am," she whimpered, her words thick with lust, the fucking of the dildo combined with this treatment was really starting to do it for her, and I could feel her getting lost in the game of it. "I'm a good little slut, please, please don't stop."

I sped the dildo up more, "You are a good slut, are you gonna cum for me?"

"Yes, yes sir. P-please can you uhm... can you choke me sir?" she pleaded, her doe eyes staring me down, my strokes along my cock turned to full on jerking-off at this point. I clicked the 'C' button and was rewarded with the sight of her gagging slightly as a powerful orgasm hit her body and had her shaking and wailing as it burst over her. The counter now showed '3', with a little over 30 minutes left.

"Oh god yes Josh, don't stop, fuck me harder! Force me to orgasm for you!" she screamed, and with that I put the dildo up to full power and pressed the 'B' button, enjoying watching the mechanisms slide around to her chest, taking a second to find her nipples and match her upward thrusts as the robotic arms locked on and suctioned into place. Her whole being reacted immediately to the sucking on her perky little bouncing tits. She went wild, screaming and writhing whilst being fucked hard. I continued stroking my rigid dick as I watched her endure the massive orgasm, her toes curling and her pussy suddenly squirting juices all over the floor and the camera. I had to change the view and checked the clock to see we had about twenty minutes left. I was being paid for this time, what a wonderful fucking world.

The counter ticked to 4 and suddenly the controls locked up. The view defaulted to the full-body shot from above, and the vibrator slider increased on its own to about midway. The buttons all greyed out, and the dildo slowed considerably. I clicked frantically, Jess noticing the change and my confusion.

"What's going on?" she asked breathlessly, she seemed to be enjoying the clit vibrator again, but I noticed the speed decreased a little automatically, as if avoiding letting her get too excited. I'd lost all control, and as I ceased stroking my cock in order to concentrate a moment, I noticed the dildo fucking Jess stopped too. I admit I paused in thought a while before I tested by stroking my cock again. Sure enough the dildo fucked Jess in time.

"Josh, What's going on?" she asked, only half concentrating, "We have to keep going." she moaned as the vibrator worked its magic. Teasing her, but continually changing speed to keep her from getting too close to cumming. I noticed my cock wasn't on view of the camera, how could the machine tell what speed I was going? A part of me was curious, but another wasn't willing to miss the opportunity to watch the last few minutes of the gorgeous goddess reaching her final climax. "Come on! Stop playing with me. Please fuck me again. Please sir." she cooed. I adjusted the camera and rolled back so my dick was visible in-shot. I wanted her to see it. I stroked it slowly at first, the dildo doing its best to copy my motions.

"Oh yes!" Jess roared, opening her eyes to see my cock on full display, her eyes staring hungrily at it as I stroked it. She seemed to love seeing me get off to her predicament. Jess was suddenly enlivened with lust, groaning aloud as I increased speed, the dildo fucking her hard as I saw the 'A' button light up and begin spanking her to Jess' utter delight. The sucking mechanism on her breasts continued its work, whilst the vibrator seemed to increase pace as I grew close. For a moment, I worried I'd cum before she reached her fifth orgasm, but I soon realised the mechanisms were doing their utmost to ensure we came together, as whenever I slowed, so did the vibrators and paddles.

So I went full pelt, fucking her as hard as she called out for, pumping my cock and watching as Jess was subject to the same treatment on screen, her ponytail and tits bouncing with the motion.

"Fuck me! Yes Josh fuck me harder!" she screeched, "Fuck my pussy, yes! That's it, cum for me!"

She started to moan and quiver, and right as I bust my nut all over the desk, the choking started and a brilliant spray burst from the dildo as she squirted, gasping for air as the counter ticked up to five. For a moment we both sat there panting, as all the devices slowed to a stop and Jess caught her breath.

The collar clicked open, and each bond around her body beeped and released one-by-one, including the mechanisms suckered to her tits. Jess looked so exhausted she barely reacted, her tight body slick with sweat and her own juices. She slowly brought her arms around and unclasped herself, raising steadily off the dildo and onto her feet. Now stood fully naked, she removed the vibrator strapped around her waist, and I admit that I snapped a final screenshot.

We had about five minutes until the meeting with her boss, so there was no time to debrief. Jess looked down at herself as if ashamed, she seemed like she might cry. Then she turned to look at me, and her cheeks burned red. For a moment I thought she might say something, but then she walked over to her WiFi router at the back of the room, and I got one last view of her perfect peachy ass streaked with paddle-prints before she pulled the power, and the line cut.

* * *

Sometime the next day I received a message from a clearly throwaway email address made up of jumbled letters and numbers. It had an attachment, a 2 hour HD video screen capture of Jess' predicament. I considered telling her about it, but in truth I didn't get much of a chance over the following days. She took some time off which was understandable, and the department fell into disarray. There were just too many issues and complexities that relied on Jess to unpick them. Her first few days back were a dizzying mess of problem-solving and fire fighting, and her promotion was announced shortly after. In fact, it was a month before she and I had a one-to-one meeting again, and by then she was in her new Deputy Head of HR role, a position created specifically for her. She had put a catch up in my diary without explanation, but this time using the regular corporate video-chat system.

"Hey," I said, joining to see her gulping at a cup of steaming hot tea, she'd seemingly taken time to prepare it before our meeting for once.

"Hey!" she said, smiling and putting down her mug.

It felt uncomfortable right away, this was the first time since joining the company that Jess had faced me eye-to-eye and it felt like we might have an actual conversation. Even more noteworthy was her plunging neckline blouse, no cardigan. I fought to keep my eyes on the webcam, but it was insane how much I wanted to stare at the little shred of skin on show, despite having seen the goods already.

"Listen I..." she went to say, before hesitating, "Look I'm not here to say sorry, or to thank you, if that's what you were wondering." she remarked dispassionately.

I narrowed my eyes and cocked my chin a little, trying to suss out what exactly her facial expression was telling me. She wasn't aggravated, she kept glancing away and her shoulders were low. She seemed nervous. Strangest of all, I didn't react to her snide remark as I might normally have, somehow having seen her naked, having had control of her body so directly, it imbued me with more resolve.

"Shit, that's not what I meant. I dunno what I wanted to say. I felt like we should talk I guess."

"You've been off for like a week." I offered as a starting point, "what happened?"

She laughed in a small sort of hum under her breath, like a sigh, her hand rubbing at the back of her neck, "Well, when I pulled out the wifi I collected up all the tablets from around the room. I felt like they were looking at me. I kept expecting myself to burst into tears but, I just didn't. My phone had all these missed calls from work, so I dialled one back, I don't really know why, but that's when I started to really lose it.

"Like the head of HR is asking where I've been and if I'm okay and I just am a sniveling mess. Obviously I can't explain what just happened, I couldn't put it into words if I tried so, she assumed I was having some sort of breakdown and told me to take some time off."

"You haven't taken more than a day or two off since I started here!" I said with a chuckle, "How'd you react to that?"

"Well she gave me the number of a therapist and told me to get help. As soon as I hung up, I tried to call my fiance, but I couldn't reach him. Kept trying for hours, but that's often the way when he's flying the long-haul trips. Sometimes he's without signal for twelve hours at a time. So I eventually got myself together, cleaned up..." she paused, as if embarrassed to go on, "I called up a personal investigator I found online."