Video Call Controller

Story Info
A strange video chat meeting lets him control her orgasms.
8k words
4.56
43.4k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nefarium
Nefarium
1,020 Followers

Obviously I knew it wasn't healthy. My fascination with this girl had graduated from "Mostly Harmless" to "Quite Creepy" in a matter of weeks. I had her social media feeds. I fantasised about every manner of debaucherous acts with her, but by far my strangest behaviour was my most recent tendency of making her video full-screen during remote team calls. Most of the time she wasn't even talking, I just got to admire her reactions. Jess was utterly stunning, and I found myself studying her expressions: the hint of a frown across her brow when someone mentioned a complex issue; that glowing smile when her work was commended. When that all too rare smile unveiled itself, my chest tightened and my cock twitched.

Jess isn't technically my boss, but she is more senior than I am, and I have to get a ridiculous amount of stuff approved by her. I remember being introduced on my first day while being shepherded around the office for a 'tour'. I greeted one frumpy middle-aged woman after the next, making awkward conversation as the new guy. Then suddenly I happened upon this absolute bombshell, and I had to clench my jaw just to keep it from dropping. Jess is a stunning redhead, with long straight strawberry locks typically tied into a loose ponytail. Her skin is pale and dotted with a smattering of peach freckles across her nose, with narrow green eyes like a cat. I practically froze in place, suddenly mute and waving from far-too close as I was introduced. I tried with all my might to keep my eyes from trailing down her sweet athletic body, evident despite being wrapped in far too many clothes for this side of summer.

My first impression of Jess was quite cold. She was polite, asking the usual questions, but it was cursory, and clearly she wanted to get on so we left her swiftly. Out of everyone I'd met so far, I got the least receptive greeting from Jess. I've learned since that she isn't one for pleasantries.

Working in the office with her was torturous. I would sneak glances at her all day, managing to steadily build up an image of her physique over time. I especially took time to appreciate her delectable tall slim frame, with long shapely legs often obscured by thick woollen tights. If I was careful, I could occasionally spy the outline of her pert bum through fabric when she leant to pick something up. My imagination reeled. One could only be left to imagine what lay beneath her conservative cardigans and high-neckline blouses. Jess was very ladylike, and seemed to do her utmost to blend in, but it was no use. Her radiance shone out amongst the sea of office grey, and I wasn't the only one to take notice. In truth, the work was ridiculously easy, and it only took me a few months to realise that I was overqualified for this administrative role. Ambitious as I was, I considered that an easy ride might not be the worst thing, and I'm ashamed to admit that the daily sight of Jess strutting around the office might have had an influence on me sticking around.

Amid the 2020 lockdown our office went work-from-home. For all its drawbacks, it made my perving on Jess even easier. It wasn't intentional, but it wasn't long before it became clear that over webcam, I didn't need to conceal my staring the way I normally would in a team meeting. No-one can tell what your eyes are aimed at through a webcam. They might see you looking down at your screen, but they can't see what's on it. Surely, they would never assume that I often had Jess' video maximised on screen. I made sure to nod at all the right intervals.

I know how this all sounds by the way, but can you really blame me? I'm a single guy in my twenties living alone in a sparsely furnished and barely decorated flat, my job unchallenging and dull. I was pretty lonely in honesty, and found myself living for those short glimpses of Jess' flawless features blown up on my screen. One morning in particular I actually had to catch up with her one-on-one, so I was required to have direct discussion. That made it harder to mentally undress her, though not impossible.

"Have you updated the system with the latest figures?" she asked in a half-shout. She had placed her laptop on a kitchen counter while she fixed herself a cup of tea. The woman was addicted to the stuff, and it was rare to see her without a lipstick-smeared mug in close proximity. She seemed to favour making it whenever we needed to catch up. I took it as I presume it was intended, a dual purpose signifier that she was so busy this was the only time she had to get a drink, whilst also highlighting this meeting wasn't important to her. She was passive aggressive like that, but I didn't mind, it meant I got a better view of her full-body. When we used to meet in person, she would achieve the same result through 'walking-meetings' where I followed her to her next meeting room to steal five minutes to get her to approve a decision I was more than qualified to make on my own. Her diary was impenetrable.

My ruminating over her lack of respect for my time faded as Jess reached up to get more sugar, and I was treated to a view of her taut figure straining against her jumper, and even the hint of her bare back peeking out of the bottom of the dark wool. Again I was able to look intently, and if she even happened to notice, over video chat she might have assumed it was a spreadsheet I was inspecting with such keen interest.

"Yep I put the latest numbers in the system last night. I just need you to take a look and approve them." I responded, I'd gotten practiced now at making normal human conversation whilst ogling her assets.

I watched as she handed one of the two mugs she had been preparing to her fiancé, who came into view only fleetingly before returning to his own errands off-screen. He was a reminder of why Jess was merely a specimen for fantasy. Being engaged to a genuine pilot was yet another indicator of her status, she was sure to mention it regularly. She was unattainable. Her surroundings seemed carefully crafted to say the same, the rooms all large and draped in natural light. The decor looked plucked from a magazine, all matching shades of yellow, grey and white from the kitchen units, to the chairs and the curtains. Jess returned to the laptop, analysing the numbers I had emailed her for help with.

"Right let me just look through it." she said, "Okay I'll approve it, but this isn't really how I like it formatted. Sara can show you the way I usually do it. I have to dash now to another meeting."

"Sure. I'll put in some time with her for later today." I replied.

"That's alright, I did it for you already." she said blankly, and sure enough the calendar invite popped up in my diary. She was ruthlessly efficient, it was almost annoying.

"Oh, okay great." I said, "Oh one more thing, I was wondering if you could approve my holiday for next month? It says a Band D needs to sign it off."

"Uhh Josh, next month is year end, I think we'll need all hands on deck. Can you push it back?"

I wasn't surprised but I tried to hide my disappointment, mumbling, "Uhm, okay no worries."

"Speak to you later," she said with a polite smile, before excusing herself and dialling off.

This was what our interactions were like. Nothing particularly special, and I got the sense that Jess didn't care for me much. She was quite hierarchical, and seemed to avoid fraternising with the juniors. It was no secret that she was vying for a promotion. She deserved it too, with years of experience here and one of the most capable HR officers we had; she just about ran the department. I suppose I wasn't all too upset that we hadn't generated much rapport. She was underappreciated, and in turn she treated me with the same irreverence. I was a bit gutted about the holiday though, I lacked the mental fortitude to remind her that last month she had told me to take it this month, and now was pushing it back again. I forced myself to empathise, the team was always under resourced.

On another otherwise uneventful Wednesday, a stray calendar invite weaseled its way into my diary mid-afternoon. I hadn't heard from Jess all day which was somewhat unusual in its own right, but a two hour "Catch up" with her was unnervingly vague and came without explanation. It's sudden appearance felt a bit dramatic for Jess, and I found myself dreading it as the start time crept closer. Had I done something wrong? Was this a performance conversation? What else did we have to catch-up on? During a meeting with one of the other managers I asked if he had heard from Jess today. He said he hadn't, and that she had missed the morning management meeting. That was strange too, Jess rarely missed a meeting with senior people attending. Nevermind the fact she would skip my meetings, frequently.

I was able to look at Jess' diary for the day, and noticed it was abnormally clear, except for this meeting with me, and a fifteen minute meeting right after with a very senior leader in our department. Why would Jess need to talk to us both one-after-the-other? Now I was seriously concerned. As the time came, I began the video chat, surprised to notice that Jess had opted to use an external system I'd never seen before. Everyone just used the default company video-chat tool, but this link was to some third party website. Whatever it was, it took a few seconds to load up, then suddenly her picture flashed up on screen and I was immediately paralysed. Jess appeared fully naked and strapped to some sort of chair in the middle of her living room. She screeched upon seeing me, her eyes wide with shock, and her body writhing against the restraints.

Typically you see someone's head and shoulders in shot for a video call, but the camera was high up and Jess was positioned far back so I could see most of her body in all its spectacular naked glory. Despite my confused and alarmed state, I drank in the view. In an instant my eyes scanned every inch of skin. I examined her beautifully crafted flat stomach, the subtle indent of her lean abdominal muscles barely visible, framed by the curvature of her narrow hips in a flawless hourglass figure. Her tummy was dusted with freckles, her perky little tits and small pink nipples on proud display, the doughy jiggle of her slim thighs framing a blazing red strip of public hair that held my attention longest of all.

"Oh my god, holy shit Josh. Josh help me!" she screamed, wriggling in her seat. It was a silvery metal, holding her leant back at a 45 degree angle like a futuristic chrome deck-chair. It looked incredibly uncomfortable, with no seat cushion and only support for her upper back. Her thighs were strapped to the metal frame holding them apart and in a sort of floating kneeling position, with her arms tied behind the chair-back, and her neck encased in a thick chrome collar. Cuffs held her ankles apart under her thighs, so she was held in a sort of floating-kneeling position, leaning forty-five degrees back.

It was like a high-end porn scene, transmitted in incredible picture quality, the room all wood-panel floors and natural light.

"How did you...? Josh, I've been trapped here for hours. You've got to help me!" she screamed again, fighting back tears. Her voice was hoarse, like she'd been shouting for hours, but even I knew she lived pretty far out in the sticks. No-one was going to hear her. I just kept staring dumbly, at a complete loss for words.

Why would someone have done this to her? Who even would do something like this? Clearly Jess was thinking the same, the black streaks down her cheeks and mess of red lipstick suggesting she had been trapped here struggling helplessly for some time.

"Jess, what the fuck...?" I finally managed under my breath, still utterly overwhelmed. I probably hadn't even blinked in all this time.

"I-I don't know, I just- my fiancé is away and I'm on my own. I don't know who did this, I just woke up trapped in this... thing!" She was frantic, the words tumbling from her mouth, "How did you connect to me?"

"I just got added into a meeting with you." I explained, but her expression looked no less confused. I was confused, and this website was weird. On the video chat screen, besides the small thumbnail video of myself in the bottom corner, were an array of buttons and settings mostly unmarked. It was unlike any meeting interface I'd seen before. "Even this website I'm calling you on is really strange." I added, pressing a button with a camera icon, and finding the view change. From here I was looking up at her from a side angle, it was like a close up of her upper body, her glorious tits and beautiful face in stunning HD. You never got this sort of quality on regular webcams, I could see every hairless pore on her immaculate tight little body. Despite her predicament, I couldn't help but get more than a little excited at the sight. It didn't feel real.

She looked off to the side, blushing bright red with shame and trying to collect herself while avoiding eye contact.

"Is there any button or something that gets me out of this thing?!" she asked desperately. I could tell she absolutely hated me seeing her like this. Still, I took a moment to examine the buttons. First was the change view button which I had already used, to the right of that was a couple of sliders - one above the other - that allowed me to drag the setting from 20% to 100%, currently set to their lowest ranges. Next was a box with the number 0 in it, which didn't seem interactive. Lastly was a set of three toggle buttons marked 'A', 'B' and 'C'.

These buttons seemed the most promising so I pressed 'A', thinking perhaps it might release some of the cuffs. Instead, Jess suddenly squealed out in pain, a loud shriek followed by another, and then another.

"Ow! What was that?! What did you do?" she snarled, as I changed the view to try and see what was going on. Now I got a side profile, where I noticed paddles positioned behind her bum which now retracted back, having struck her ass three times. It was only now that I really started to pay attention, noticing a subtle hum on the audio. I saw that something was strapped around her waist, a small black egg pressed to her clit that must be vibrating. That explained the beads of sweat on her brow and the shallow breathing. My disbelief only swelled. Changing view again, I spotted a red rubber dildo sliding slowly in and out of her, connected to a wheel mechanism on the floor that controlled it's gentle thrusts in and out of her.

"Josh! What did you do!?" she yelled incredulously, her terror rising.

"Uh I, I don't know there are three buttons, I just clicked one."

"Why!?"

"To see if it unlocked you or something!" I shouted back defensively.

"Well, what do the buttons say?"

"Nothing, they're just marked 'A', 'B' and 'C'." I explained, talking her through the rest of the options available. She asked me to try the "change view" button, to see if I could spot anything useful. When I did, I was treated to a view from behind, her ass burnt red from impact. I cycled through two more angles before stopping on my favourite, a full top down view where I got a better look at her lower-body. Between her flawless bare legs was the dildo pumping in and out of her at a steady pace, slick with juices and pushing in enviably deep, being gripped tightly by her wet pussy lips as it slid half-out then back in.

From this vantage point, I could spot several tablet-devices mounted or propped up in various positions on the floor, shelves and surfaces that was what must be recording the images I was receiving. Every time I changed view, she turned anxiously to meet my eye, and explained that my video jumped to each tablet screen when I switched.

"Did you see anything? Any way out?" she asked, but I shook my head, none of the clasps had any visible locking mechanism or release button. In a moment of inexplicable bravery, I tried one of the sliders, adjusting the top slider to increase a bit, hearing the humming sound get louder.

"Wha... what did you do?" Jess was really panicked now, her muscles tightening and locking her leg joints as much as the bonds allowed.

"I tried one of the sliders, what did it do?" I asked, but she looked reluctant to answer.

"Don't do that. Just, uhm..." she seemed distracted, unable to find her words as her mouth hung agape.

"Wait, but what did it do?" I insisted, suspecting it must control the vibrator.

"Josh, just turn it back down!" she commanded, and despite being curious to see the results, her tone intimidated me so I went to reduce it. My cursor hovered over it a moment as I considered defiance, but I couldn't bring myself to be so bold. I turned the setting down, though admittedly, not all the way back to 20%.

She took a deep breath and regained her composure, locking eye contact for the first time since this strangeness had begun.

"Josh, I think you need to get someone else. Can you send this web link to Sara?" She asked politely, with a pleading half-smile that looked scared beneath the surface. She was desperate to get rid of me, but I was also her only way of viable escape for now, so she was playing nice.

"She has some appointment until 5pm," I said, checking her calendar. It reminded me of Jess' other meeting right after this one, and I asked Jess about it.

"What!?" Jess yelled, "Are you serious?"

"Yeah it's for 15 minutes and I think she's accepted." I stated, not really knowing what else to add.

"Oh shit. What the fuck is going on!? Who is doing this? She cannot see me like this." Jess was losing it. "Are there any other buttons we haven't tried?"

"Uhh yeah this one." I said, pressing the one marked 'B' without a moment's hesitation.

Pressing 'B' brought two mechanisms on robotic-arms either side of her chest around and down over her nipples, and I watched wide-eyed as the motors tracked her movement and reciprocated to ensure the hit their target. Two sort of convoluted suction cups gripped her breasts, subjecting her to a motion which had her groan gutterally, her eyelids fluttering uncontrollably as she gasped, her low moan growing louder. She pulled her lithe body taut, trying to get away from the advances of the vibrations and sucking but she was pinned in place by the collar, arm restraints and the straps around her waist. Trapped and overstimulated, Jess whimpered my name softly, simultaneously waking me from my trance and getting me rock hard. I pressed the 'B' button again, making the mechanism cease and retract away. She looked terrified, and I was thankful to be able to see her tits unconstructed again. Her nipples puffy and glistening with moisture from whatever lube had been employed.

I made a mental note, 'A' = 'Ass', 'B' = 'Boobs. '

"Oh fuck," she groaned, "W-what about..." Jess went to continue, but I'd already pressed button 'C' out of uncontrollable curiosity. Immediately she began to retch and gag, and I was actually alarmed. It took me a moment to register that her collar was choking her, contracting slightly and releasing automatically after a few seconds to her gasping for breath. She didn't cough, which I took to mean it wasn't being too hard on her.

"Okay no more! No more!" she pleaded, still panting for breath, "Oh my god why is this happening to me!?" she mumbled to herself.

"Sorry, I uh... that's all the buttons." I explained, still wide-eyed and staring uncontrollably.

"Josh you have to get me out of this thing! Call the police or someth-" she suddenly stopped talking and her body locked up, before she screamed with a jolt, gasping for air.

"What just happened?" I asked, now really freaking out. My erection wavered somewhat now that the mechanisms were actually starting to hurt her.

"It fucking electrocuted me! Did you press something?"

"No, no, it just happened when you said about calling the police." I explained, and her jaw clenched again as she was zapped a second time.

Nefarium
Nefarium
1,020 Followers