Video Cam Enlivens Family Lock Down

Story Info
In quarantine with aunt, cousins, sister, mom, my video cam.
12.1k words
4.71
62.3k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pujo1950
pujo1950
647 Followers

My grandparents had two daughters, Maria and Elana. The two girls married their high school sweethearts, two brothers Vince and Vick in a double wedding ceremony.

As a wedding present they received the deeds to two beach houses.

My parents, Maria and Vince moved into one and my Aunt Elana and Uncle Vick moved into the one next door. My older sister Debbie, I and my twin cousins Cheryl and Charlotte were born and raised there.

Our family trace their roots to southern Italy, most of us have sort of bronze skin tones, dark brown hair and brown eyes. My sister, mother and aunt remind me of Sophia Loren. My two cousins have more of an olive toned skin, lighter brown hair and beautiful green eyes. They look like models, Bella Hadid clones.

My dad, uncle and I are well over 6 feet tall. My sister, mom and aunt are 5'10" and my cousins 5'8".

Mom and Aunt have long athletic legs, full breasts, small waists and firm butts. There is not an ounce of extra fat on either one. They look much younger than their age. They own a studio in town where they create and sell custom jewelry.

I am a year younger than my cousins and 2 years younger than my sister. Living right on the beach we all spent a lot of time in the water, swimming, snorkeling and surfing.

In high school I took some photography classes, had a part time job working for a free-lance photographer and videographer. I've made some good money videotaping surfers along the coast and at several surfing contests.

I turned 18 right after graduation and enrolled at a university a couple of hours away. I got a job as a staff photographer on the school newspaper. It didn't pay anything, but I could attend all sporting events for free.

The beginning of the second semester my school had a basketball game not far from my home. I was assigned to the game so rode down on the team bus. The players had the rest of the day free so I rented a car and drove home to surprise my mom.

I walked in the house, as I entered the kitchen my mother was sitting naked on a kitchen chair with her back to me. Elana was on her knees with her head in mom's crotch. I stopped and stared; Aunt saw me, her eyes opened wide, but said nothing. I slowly backed out and walked to the living room.

I was trying to get my head around what I had just seen when Aunt walked in wearing a sheer pajama top.

She whispered, "Don't say anything please, your mom doesn't know you're here. Go to my house and I'll be there in a little bit."

Her back door was unlocked, I went in and sat at the kitchen bar. After a while, she came in still in her baby doll top.

She sat down next to me, put her hand on my knee and said. "I'm sorry you had to see that. Obviously, your mom and I didn't hear you come in. I was a little surprised to say the least. I'm sure you were."

"Surprised is not the word!"

"Again, I'm sorry. I hope you can understand, with your dad and uncle at sea all the time and you kids in school, we get a little lonely, and horny."

"So how long has this been going on between you two?"

"When we were in college, we shared a room, your mom was going through a rough time. I tried to comfort her, and one thing led to another, we made love. We have continued off and on since. The men don't know, in fact you're the only other person that does. It would upset your mom to know what you saw, she doesn't know you're here, so can it just be our secret?"

"I wouldn't know what to say anyway."

She squeezed my leg and kissed me on the forehead.

"I suppose now, you think I'm a horrible person?"

"No. I'm just a little confused, maybe dumbfounded is the word."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Like I said I don't know what to say. Certainly, I'm shocked. It's not everyday I see my naked aunt eating my naked mother, but."

After a long pause she asked. "But what, honey?"

"I shouldn't say this, but I was also a little turned on. I just keep thinking about seeing you naked."

"How about I get us a cup of coffee and we'll talk?"

She got up and moved across the kitchen. Her top was almost transparent, it barely reached midway of her butt cheeks. She reached up for a cup, I could see her crack and the bottom of her pussy. I had often seen her in bikinis, but this view coming right after I'd seen her bare boobs, made me hard. My head was spinning.

She filled our cups and returned to the bar.

"In spite of everything, I'm pleased to see you, but why are you here?"

"We have a game near here tomorrow. I have the afternoon off, so I rented a car to come home. I guess I'll just go back now."

"Well your mom is napping. Since you're here why not just hang around until she wakes up? I know she'd like to see you."

She was leaning forward, I could see her bare boobs.

I said, "Your boobs are very pretty."

She attempted to cover herself, "Thanks?"

"Can I touch them?"

She placed her hands on my face and just held me, looking into my eyes. I wondered what she was thinking. I thought, I shouldn't have asked that. We sat like that for the longest. Finally, she patted my cheeks and leaned back, pulled the top over her head.

Now just inches from me, her tits were magnificent. She was a big woman as were her tits, but there was no sag. They jutted straight out, her nipples were obviously hard and were longer than I would have imagined.

I cupped both of them in my hands, they felt hot to the touch. I leaned forward and kissed them.

"I love your nipples."

She pulled my head tight against her and I sucked a nipple, rolled my tongue around her tit. She was rubbing my leg, brushing her hand against the tent in my pants.

She took my hand and moved it to her pussy. It was wet and smooth. She pushed my finger inside her, I almost came in my pants.

She stood up and led me to the couch, sat back and spread her legs. Her pussy lips were moist, a dark pink, her slit was almost red. I knelt; enjoyed the view, inches away. She guided my face to her pussy.

I rubbed my face all over her and said, "You smell wonderful."

She inserted a finger in her pussy and then put it in my mouth.

I murmured, "Hmmm."

She spread her pussy lips for me, I ran my tongue over and around and inside her pinkness.

Shortly she pulled me up, slid my shorts down, wrapped her hand around my dick then sucked me in. I felt on fire, I wanted that feeling to last forever, but I quickly came.

"I love how you taste."

She stood up and I followed her to the bedroom. My eyes were on her bare butt, her taut cheeks flexed as she walked. At her bed I cupped her ass with my hands, lightly squeezed. They were firm, like two small melons with a cute little valley in the middle. I rubbed her cheeks, bent, kissed then licked each one.

She laid on her stomach, legs slightly spread. I stuck a finger in her very wet pussy. She had a little bubbly looking patch at the bottom of her butt cheeks. I ran my tongue over it. I moved a cheek aside and looked into her butt crack. I ran my tongue up and down her crack. She felt hot, her hole, silky smooth.

She rolled over, her arms over her head, stretched out, her legs spread. I just looked at her for a while. My eyes roamed from her slender feet and bright red toenails, up her legs to her puffy pussy lips then luscious tits to her full lips, big brown eyes and lovely face. I was captivated.

Looking at her, I began to get hard again. I licked and sucked her toes; she rubbed her feet against my face. I licked her legs, her thighs then her groin. I circled her pussy with my tongue, watched my fingers enter her slit then, licked and sucked her clit.

With her hands on my face she held me tight to her, then pulled me up onto her. As I laid on top, we kissed, and I eased my dick into her.

"Go slow." she said.

I slowed pumped in and out while our tongues explored each other. I started to shudder then came.

As my dick softened, I moved my mouth to her tits. I sucked her nipples, loved the way they felt in my mouth. I moved to her clit, rolled my tongue around it and gently sucked. Again, she pulled my head tight to her. I fondled her tits and sucked her clit until she came. She wrapped her arms around me, and we laid together.

She said, "This has been a wild day. Now we have a couple of secrets to keep. You're the only man I've been with since I married."

"I'll never tell anyone, you are so beautiful, this has been awesome."

Later, I walked to my house, opened the door and shouted, "Hey Mom."

She was surprised. We sat on the deck and chatted for a while. Then she called Elana and invited her to dinner. The three of us enjoyed dinner then drinks on the deck. Late in the evening Aunt Elana said goodnight and got up to leave.

She hugged me and whispered, "Come say goodbye in the morning."

I said, "It'll be early."

"Just come over, OK?"

Mom fixed an early breakfast for me. We hugged and I left.

I went up the stairs to Elana's deck door and lightly knocked.

The light went on, she said, "Come in."

She was sitting at the kitchen table. She held her arms out to me. I sat beside her and she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me, an aunt kind of kiss.

She said, "As the shock wore off yesterday, I realized what I did was wrong. Can you forgive me?"

"There's nothing to forgive, you didn't force me, I wanted you. I thought about it all night. I know you're my aunt but you're also a beautiful sexy lady and I understand you get lonely, and you have needs. It's not like we're going to run off and get married. Maybe I can just help your loneliness from time to time. No one has to know."

She smiled, "I think I'd like that. I'm feeling kind of lonely right now."

I kicked my shoes off, dropped my pants and shorts. She removed her night gown.

I knelt, put my head in her crotch. her scent was wonderful, and she tasted so good. We moved to her bedroom. I straddled her face, licked her as she sucked me. She raised her knees and squeezed my head with her tan thighs.

I started to throb then let loose a stream of cum which she swallowed. I kept licking and sucking until she shuddered, muffled a scream, and came. I turned and laid on her, we kissed, now like lovers."

She said, "I love tasting me on your lips."

I stuck a finger in her pussy then rubbed it on her lips. She licked my finger and her lips. I sucked her tongue.

"I do love you, Auntie."

Shortly, I dressed, we kissed goodbye.

As I was leaving, she said, "I hope you surprise your mom again, soon."

My sister, I and both our cousins were living on campus at four different Southern California schools when the virus thing hit. About halfway through the semester, the campuses closed. We all headed home to finish the semesters work online.

My dad is a chief officer and my uncle is an engineer on oil tankers. They usually sail together and typically are at sea for about three months then home for two or three. They were somewhere in the middle of the ocean. Communication was sketchy at best; we were all worried about them.

Mom and Elana had to close their studio to walk in traffic, although much of their business was on the internet. Our world, like most Americans, had been turned upside down.

Our homes were comfortable and well stocked, so we all settled into quarantine. Being locked down on a beautiful beach wasn't all that bad. We were able to spend time in the water, the surfing was good. We also took some drives through the foothills and up into the mountains which helped to break the monotony.

My sister and our cousins missed their social activities and friends. We all missed school. I was always kind of a loner, so it wasn't as bad on me, and I enjoyed occasional trysts with my beautiful aunt. Mom and Elana kept busy at their studio. But as time wore on, we were all getting a little cabin fever.

One day, Cheryl, Charlotte and I were lying on the beach after a swim.

Cheryl asked, "If we tell you something will you keep it a secret?"

"Is it something bad?"

"No, it would just be embarrassing if anybody else knew."

"OK, I promise not to tell."

Hesitatingly she said, "We want you to take some pictures."

"OK, of what."

"We are so bored; we want to post some pictures on the internet."

"I'm familiar with twitter, is that what you have in mind?

"No, it's not twitter, it's a site for lesbian movies."

I raised up, staring at them I asked, "Are you guys lesbians?"

"No, we like boys, a lot, but we've been bored and a little horny so a couple of weeks ago, remember you promised not to ever tell anyone."

I said, "I promise."

"Like I said, we've been bored and a little horny, so we started to fool around with each other, in the nude. Its really been fun and gives us something new to do. Anyway, we found this site where you can post pictures, if we can get enough followers, they'll send us money."

"Thinking about you two together naked, I'd send you money, too."

"Don't be a pervert."

"What if your parents find out? Can you fake being lesbians?"

"We've watched enough sites to get the idea, some of it comes natural. On-line, we'll use fake names. our parents never surf the internet, certainly they won't be looking at a lesbian site, they won't find out."

"Are you talking video or still shots?

"Video."

"So, you want me to take a video of you two having sex together?"

"Yes, will you do it? Pretty please."

"It sounds like it might be fun. When do you want to do this?"

"We're ready whenever you are."

"First show me the site you're talking about, so I know what we need."

We went to Charlotte's room. Their house was a lot like ours. Each girl had their own room, they shared a Jack and Jill bathroom. She turned on her computer and opened the site. There were hundreds of postings.

"Here's one of our favorites, it's two Asian girls licking each other."

"Is that what you want to do?"

"Well that's one thing. We need to do something that will attract a lot of followers."

"OK, let me think about this and find out the site rules."

"So, you'll do it for us?"

"Probably, I'll let you know."

I spent part of that night looking at lesbian sex tapes. I kept imagining my cousins licking each other. Hell, I kept imagining me licking my cousins.

The next day we met, and I said, "First of all I can make the tapes, that's no problem. Second if you want to build a following, I think we need to try to shoot something different than everybody else. Have you thought about what that could be"?

"No, not really."

"Well, we might be able to film with the beach as the background, that would be different. Sit on the bed. I'll tape a little to see what it looks like."

After trying several angles, I said, "Help me move the bed up next to the window."

"That might work. Get back on the bed and move around a little so I can see what we need to do."

"Do you want us naked?"

"Uh, sure."

They quickly stripped. Lying naked in front of me I no longer saw my two cousins but two gorgeous females. Thinking of them licking each other made me rock hard.

"Wow. I've always thought you were pretty but you're both really amazing. You look like models. Roll over. Wow again, cute butts. OK, let me tape a little just to see how you look on film."

"What do you want us to do?"

"Just move around a little I need to find the best angles."

They moved around striking poses, hamming it up and giggling.

I shot them from different positions and angles.

They started kissing then moved into a 69 position, licking each other. Watching their tongues in each other's pussy, it was hard for me to stay focused, but I got some of it on tape.

Their breasts were a little smaller than their mother but like her, they had long nipples, closely shaved, their pussy lips were, smooth and pink. Their butts were small but firm and nicely rounded, nice legs and feet.

I said, "I've got enough for now. My room faces the same way as yours so I can check the light from there. I think we can make this work. We'll get together tomorrow and work on a plan."

That night I reviewed the film multiple times, jerking off twice. I scanned through many other similar sites and started formulating a strategy.

The next morning, Mom and I were finishing breakfast when she said, "I'm worried about your sister. She just mopes around."

I said, "I'm sure she's lonely, all the friends we grew up have moved away from the beach. I know she misses her sorority sisters and school. I'll try to get her to go surfing with me."

"Thanks, that would be good, she needs to do something. Elana and I will be at the studio if you need anything."

I straightened the kitchen and headed to the twins.

They asked, "What did you come up with?"

"I think the mid afternoon sun gives us the best lighting, so we'll shoot after lunch. Now we have to figure out what type of action we want to submit."

"Any ideas?"

"Here's what I think. First of all, we have a unique background, you're twins which adds some allure. You both have beautiful bodies and look great on film. You have the prettiest tits, so I think a shot of you licking and playing with each other needs to be in the mix.

I want to try a shot of you tribbing, one of you with legs straight up and the other straddling . We can get your pussies rubbing against each other."

They looked at each other and smiled.

"Your butts are fantastic, so I think we need to work in a shot of you licking each other. You have gorgeous feet and toes, so let's maybe try toe fucking each other. What do you think?"

"Oh, we've never done most of that. I don't even know what tribbing is. Where did you come up with these things?"

"I've been doing a little research on the web, I can show you examples if you want, and you don't have to do anything I suggest. After all its your deal, I'll shoot whatever you want. But if you want to build a following, I think you need to be a little different."

They huddled together then Sheryl said, "Well, the tittie shot is fine, we like to do that."

Looking at each other, she said, "We can probably do the tribbing thing. The toe thing sounds a little weird, but we'll consider that. But the butt licking we're not too sure about."

"I understand, but you've got great butts. I would lick both of you in a New York minute."

"Have you done that before?"

"I guess I'm a butt man. I love the way a nice butt looks and feels. The skin around the butt hole is super smooth, kinda feels like pussy. I like the feel of it on my tongue. A lot of girls like a finger in their butt and some enjoy having a dick in there."

"Well, let's leave that till last, we're willing to try everything else."

"OK, so for now why don't you two just get on the bed and let's walk through different positions. I'll film them to see what really pops. I'll be talking a lot but remember when we shoot for real, I'll have to be silent, but you don't. Oh, and try not to look at the camera."

They stripped and got on the bed. I had Cheryl lie down and Charlotte get on her hands and knees at Cheryl's head.

"Now start licking each other's nipples, you can talk to each other, make whatever sounds you feel like. Just have fun playing with each other's tits."

I was so hard I thought I would break but as I concentrated on filming, I relaxed a little, gave some minor directions. The girls were enthusiastic and really seemed to be enjoying each other.

Shortly I said, "Good job, let's take a break."

I sat down between them and we viewed what I had just shot.

Charlotte said, "It's a little dark."

"It'll be lighter when we shoot this afternoon. This is just a trial run."

Cheryl said, "I think it's hot, we look pretty good together."

"OK, let me show you the tribbing thing. One of you lie down."

Cheryl laid on her back. I got on the bed and took hold of her feet and pulled them up so that just her head and shoulders were on the bed, her legs were sticking almost straight up.

pujo1950
pujo1950
647 Followers