Video Cam Enlivens Family Lock Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl said, "Thanks, now let's look at yours."

I switched sites and we watched Deb's tapes.

Charlotte said, "You looked like you were having so much fun. You were so sexy."

The girls moved to my bed.

Deb said, "You guys were amazing, how did you come up with all that?"

"We came up with the original idea, but your little brother created the scenes. We were just actors in his play."

Deb said, "I've heard of tribbing, but watching you two was stunning. I've sometimes wondered what it would be like to be with a girl."

Cheryl knelt in front of her and gently pulled her panties off then buried her head in my sister's pussy, Charlotte pulled Debs top up and started sucking her tits.

I grabbed my camera and started filming. I had just shot off a load, but I became so hard it hurt.

I said, "I'm filming you."

They all just grunted. Soon Deb began yelping, stiffened and started shaking. The twins just kept licking.

Finally, Deb said, "Please, stop, I can't take any more."

The three of them hugged and kissed each other.

I went to the kitchen and returned with cups and a carafe of coffee.

We sipped our coffee and chatted about how this lock down had opened a lot of taboo doors for us.

Cheryl squeezed Deb's butt and asked, "Have you ever had anybody lick your cute ass."

"Just one person, and you're looking at him."

"Oh, I think you might have someone else lick it soon. We're going to have so much fun together."

The girls began planning another threesome tape and discussed going flashing together.

I said, "Hey I almost forgot. Do you want to see the tape I just shot?"

I put it on the PC.

Even before it finished, Char said, "Oh we've got to send that in. Is that OK with you Deb?"

"Sure, why not. But you've got to do a flashing tape with me."

"Hey count us in."

I said, "Everything's still pretty much closed but if you want to do one today, we could go to Surfrider Beach. That might be fun."

We all got ready, grabbed our surf boards, walked the couple of miles to Surfrider. No one else was there but the highway is right off the beach. There was quite a bit of traffic. The surf wasn't great but there were some nice waves. We all rode a few then Deb stripped off, the twins followed suit.

They all swam out. It was kind of helter-skelter for a while as they rode and tumbled. I got a few decent shots.

A lot of honking and some screeching of tires went on behind us. Then it all came together. The three of them caught a nice moving wave at the same time, balancing on their boards their naked bodies shimmered in the sun as they all curled at the same time, then again. It was beautiful. they looked like naked ballerinas dancing on the waves. I got it all on tape.

By now there were a dozen cars parked and honking behind us. I shot the girls walking onto the beach then moved behind to catch them with their audience in the distance. A chorus of cheers and applause broke out.

They politely curtsied, then turned and as a group bent over and mooned the crowd. Which resulted in more cheering and honking. They did some pirouettes. Deb did a cartwheel and they all hammed it up.

The crowd grew larger and louder.

I said, "I think we better leave before we cause an accident."

They waved goodbye to their fans and put their suits back on. They were laughing and giggling like little kids as we walked towards home. We stopped about halfway to let them see the tape. They were ecstatic. They kept replaying our morning activities as we continued home.

As we neared home Mom came out on the deck and asked, "Did you guys have fun?"

"Yes, it was great."

"Get cleaned up. I'll fix some lunch."

Mom had set the table on the deck and was standing at the sink when I walked in. I walked up behind her and kissed her on the neck. I had one hand on her butt and the other massaging a tit when Cheryl walked in.

I quickly turned, sheepishly said, "Hi."

Mom blushed, said, "Oh, oh, lunch is almost ready."

Cheryl looked at me and said, "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

We walked to my room she closed and locked the door, reached into my pants and addressing my dick said, "Have you been fucking his mother's pussy? I think you have. I know she's hot, I'd like to lick her pussy too, but you are a naughty naughty boy."

She then took me in her mouth and sucked until I gushed.

She stood up and said, "OK, now you've fucked everyone in both houses, what are you going to do for an encore?

I just laughed and hugged her.

"We'll just see what tomorrow brings. How about a group orgy?"

"God you're just insatiable."