All Comments on 'Video Chat Cuckold Pt. 02'

by ImACuck

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
aroonkumarhotaroonkumarhotover 6 years ago
damn hot story

Oh man you're damn good story teller, every characters make me cum pretty good, i like especially Bri, she's done everything above the bars. Damn hot dom she is and kristi slutty sub. I wanna read it more buddy

Zarek11Zarek11over 6 years ago
Intriguing story

But I have one request. Please, don't make Joe a submissive wimp, like so many husbands in other stories of this kind, in upcoming chapters. Let him join the action and having gim a piece of Bri. And, of course, fucking his wife silly, when he finally returns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank You

Thanks man. That was awesome.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
This went from an erotic story

To the usual load of bullshit most authors use. You want us to believe that this woman is so fucked up that she says she's in love with another man because of his cock and that he owns her now? Really?

Do you honestly believe this is how women react to getting plowed? That being stretched out would give her automatic orgasms? If that's the case, every woman would want to be fisted and that's just not reality.

Do yourself a favour, ask a woman to review your story before treating me like sexually charged retards.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 6 years ago

Yet more pathetic cuck crap.Why do you bother ?

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Love a husband who shares

Great chapter 2, what comes next? I can’t wait. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 6 years ago
amazing

1. technically speaking, wondrously word smithed

2. plot wise, amazingly woven. the scenes play out like poetry in motion

3. also feel I must commend your skillful 'finesse'

a. the use of "golden" trigger phrases such as

"Now it's time for me to own your wife's pussy."

"Derrick baby, tell her what a slut she is. Tell her who she belongs to now."

"My cunt is yours, my body is yours." (does she mean 'ALL YOURS'?)

the cuckolded "I Love You"'s and kissing.

b. excellent range. by that I mean that there is a time to "smash the hammer down", but there is also a time to appreciate the 'feather in the wind'. Looking her lover in the eye. saying his name. the look of satisfied contentment on her face as HE holds her in HIS arms.

c. the loose cannon factor of Bri. what are her true goals? agent provocateur yes...she engineered the situation.....is it just fun, or does she 'get off' on what's happening to dear wifey? are her plans sinister? the complete conquest and ownership of Kristi? Does she enjoy the creation of a "cheating wife" It would even be amusing if her plan worked too well and backfired ; suspicion that derrick preferred his new acquisition to her! How would this manifest? perhaps she would script humiliating / painful acts upon Kristi....which only strengthened her devotion to Derrick! oh the spiral would be some ride though!

d. delicious foreshadowing........ like intricate appetizers.....does Derrick now own Kristi? Does Kristi's body belong to Derrick (exclusively)? Forever and ever?

Ravisher71Ravisher71over 6 years ago
Thanks.

Another fine contribution.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Nope

Usual, over the top crap. Eleven inch clock, stretching, owning pussy wife loves him now. Husband loves it. Such bullshit

agedmacagedmacover 6 years ago
Part 1 is better!

Comments following are more about the writing. Just don't 'see' this guy as the humiliation type, especially after Pt 1. Think it should have been a mutual scene with him and the girlfriend on video at the end of Pt 1 and then Pt 2 could have been the 'discovery' that his wife is with the other guy! As to the fixation on giant dick.....I don't know, wouldn't it have been hotter to just discover she wanted the other guy? See my New Hot Wife as contrast.

BigDee44BigDee44over 6 years ago
Cannot someone use their common sense just once?

There were several times the protagonist knew he should have said, “Stop!”. Cannot for just one time he do the correct thing? Bri and Derrick are obviously predators, not friends. They took advantage of a situation to dispense with having to convince Joe to also go along. He should have stopped it and told them to go. That would not necessarily be the end of the story, because he will eventually get home and they could meet then, after this situation had stirred things up, and still have interludes of sex along with soul searching. Also, let’s say he cut them off at the point where Derrick inserted himself, or later when he started to make her beg. Joe cuts them off. The call ends. But did they carry on after he told them to leave, or not?

coredencoredenabout 6 years ago
Betrayal

Betrayal is right.

Some friends they are..........he should have screamed STOP.

Next step the lawyers

liz33ndliz33ndabout 6 years ago
ignore the haters, this got me off

15 years ago i had a chance to live this, but sadly video chat was not available then. this would have been so erotic then, just as hot as it is now, in your story. that's a five star from this member.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please another chapter!

This story is so so good! Another chapter please!!!

badkarma1stbadkarma1stabout 6 years ago
more, longer and harder

I love it when a girl convinces, seduces or otherwise convinces her friend(s), sister(s), mother to cheat. It is waaay under utilized. You did an excellent job. I can't wait for more.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Tewlve

This author writes like a twelve year olds wet dream. The adolescent language is insulting to any but the simplest readers. This includes all the cucktards.

JanesHusbandMarvJanesHusbandMarvover 4 years ago
Very Good

OK, his cock size is ridiculous and unrealistic. And I wish I knew a woman that would fall in love due to the size of a guy's cock or how good he fucks her. Much less commit herself to anything he wants. But, all that aside, a good story so far, written well. Can't wait to read the next part but damn its getting late!. Tomorrow, though, here I come...

threeman45threeman45almost 4 years ago

Great story, looking forward to reading the rest

PiusPaulPiusPaulover 2 years ago

Fucking fantastic!

fredbrownfredbrown2 months ago

Love the story but it's unrealistic because cock length doesn't mean a damn thing, the diameter is what matters - being a pencil dicked cuck I know! It's the woman that runs the show no matter what the guys is packing.

This story reads like the author is jacking while writing but that's OK - because a lot of us readers are jacking right along with him. (or her)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous