Video Chat Cuckold Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImACuck
ImACuck
652 Followers

Derrick just grunted and kept pumping. He then muttered, "That's it slut, suck it down, suck it all down. Your mouth feels so fucking good. Don't stop."

I realized I was stroking my cock as Bri held Kristi's head onto him for several long moments while he finished. Kristi's face was red, and tears were streaming out of her eyes from the effort.

Bri had a look of unmitigated lust on her face, and breathed heavily, taking in the scene.

When her boyfriend's body completely relaxed, she let go of Kristi, who continued on for about thirty seconds unabated before her head came off his cock with a loud popping noise. Heaving for breath, and face covered with sperm and tears, I could tell she was pleased with her ability to rise to the challenge.

She had never looked so sexy to me as she scooped the cum that had pooled onto Derrick and began to shove it into her mouth like a starving fat kid might do with cake. Excess seed drooled down her chin as she did a sloppy job of catching it all.

Proudly, Bri spoke next. "I told you that she liked cum. She said she slurps down Joe's all the time."

Again, I wondered how much she knew about our sex life. Apparently, women tell it all to their friends.

Derrick was breathing heavily himself and trying to recover from the event. "Yes, you sure did. She's a good little cum slut. We'll have to work on her deep throating skills, but she's got the desire."

With excitement, Bri said, "Oh yes, we'll work hard on that baby. Won't we Kristi?"

Kristi still appeared enraptured by Derrick's cock and didn't seem to realize she was being spoken to. Her posture spoke volumes though, as she rose up on her knees and began rubbing her pussy vigorously.

She was either unaware of, or relishing in, the feeling of the cum as it dripped down her mouth and funneled between her breasts. Long, sticky streams flowed down her tummy and intermingled with her fingers as she shamelessly pleasured herself.

I could only stare as this other man's seed was added to my wife's natural lubricant while she diddled her clitoris.

She moaned as she unconsciously pushed it into her vagina. It was a ravenous sound. I could tell she still had a hungry need and wanted it met.

Chapter Four - Wife Has to Have It

I knew where Derrick would go next before the words came out of his mouth, but my breath still caught in my throat when he said, "Right now, let's see how stretched out our friend Joe has her pussy."

Kristi, whose gaze still had never left his cock, gasped before saying, "Nowhere close to stretched out enough for that."

It was not a statement of derision. Instead, she was just stating fact. There was no way I had ever stretched her that far. It would require my arm to do so.

Bri smiled and countered, "You can handle it doll. I have confidence in your desire to be a big cock slut."

She paused briefly and continued, "Now turn around this way, so Joe can see this big cock impale your cheating wife pussy for the first time. I know he wants to see it."

After the final sentence, she blew a kiss toward the camera phone.

It struck me how odd it was to see Kristi so submissively taking direction from Bri, but it was like she had seriously taken on the student role to this more experienced teacher.

I remained silent and continued to stroke. I had embraced my voyeur role and was no longer reflecting on how depraved this entire scene was. I just had to see this guy stuff my wife with his monster cock.

Derrick stood as Bri pulled my wife to her and they began to kiss passionately. It was much better and more real than the selfie from earlier.

For the first time tonight, Derrick was just as caught up as me. He stood rock still by the bed, with his horse cock standing tall and proud, while he soaked in the experience.

The girls' tongues darted in and out of each other's mouth hungrily. I whimpered a little myself, when Bri began to lick Derrick's cum from Kristi's face before pushing it deep into her mouth. That made Kristi moan louder and their kissing continued for several minutes unabated as they savored his potent sperm.

At my noise, Derrick glanced briefly at the phone and nodded as he began to stroke to the view.

Near the end of the kissing session, Bri laid Kristi flat on her back with her lower body pointed my direction. As they finally broke the long, sensual kiss, my heart skipped a beat as Bri positioned herself over my wife and began an obvious move into the sixty-nine position.

She took her time about it, too. Moving her mouth slowly down Kristi's body, she stopped and spent long seconds sucking and biting on Kristi's engorged nipples. Her tits are very small, but extremely sensitive.

Bri's rough attention seemed to drive my wife absolutely crazy. She uttered, "Oh my god, oh my fucking god," repeatedly between gasps and planted kisses on as much of Bri's exposed skin as possible. Eventually, suckling Bri's much larger orbs as they dangled tantalizingly near her mouth.

Catching Kristi's right nipple in her teeth and tugging it taut, Bri held it for a few seconds while Kristi squirmed nonstop underneath her. It snapped back into place as Bri let go, and persisted in her downward journey. Long moments later, she reached the full sixty-nine position.

I realized that I had been holding my breath and let it out raggedly. The eroticism of the sight was enough that if I had much cum left in me, it would have fired out right then and there.

Instead, sitting there and beating my painful erection, I watched as Bri's mouth again made contact with my wife's pussy. She wrapped her hands around Kristi's legs and splayed them out to give herself good access.

I may have whimpered again when I saw her tongue flicking away at my wife's gorgeous snatch. She opened her labia up slowly with a long, wet swipe of her tongue before focusing on her little nub of a clit. It was all so very lewd.

I couldn't see the other end of the action, but was sure from Bri's moans that Kristi was giving as good as she got. I so wanted to see that part too.

That's when a message popped up on my phone, "Low Battery. 10% of battery remaining."

"Oh fuck," I exclaimed as I dropped my cock and scrambled for the charging cable.

Fortunately, I had already setup all my charging devices and it was within easy reach. The problem was that I was shaking like an idiot and nearly dropped the phone two or three times before finally hitting the charging port with the cable end.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw the phone indicate it was charging, and focused back on the screen as Derrick began to speak.

He ordered, "Open Joe's little wife up for me boo."

Obediently, Bri moved her head away from Kristi's pussy. Synchronously, she moved her grip to hook behind Kristi's knees, and spread them open wider as she presented Kristi's previously faithful cunt to another man.

I continued to watch, as she slipped her hands to Kristi's ankles and pulled her legs further back and even wider open. This also had the benefit of allowing her to sit more securely on my wife's face. I saw her push her vulva down hard on Kristi's mouth. Her eyes glistened, and Bri moaned loudly as she began a long, hard grinding motion.

Derrick still stood to the side and watched as Bri made this transition to riding my wife's face in the cowgirl position. Kristi was more than willing, and I could see the pink of her tongue flashing in and out of her best friend's pussy as her legs were opened up for another man.

Derrick smirked at the phone and said, "Now it's time for me to own your wife's pussy."

With that, he moved between her legs and leaned over her.

I have no idea how best to describe the scene before me. It's a little exaggerated, and I have no idea how this popped into my head. Nevertheless, I'm sure it closely resembled the appearance of an average sized man dangling his cock over a Barbie doll. It looked like it could, quite literally, break her upon entry.

Kristi and I had always been honest about past sexual experiences and I knew that mine was the biggest cock she had ever taken, up to this point. Additionally, we didn't have any children, so Derrick was about to stretch her beyond anything she had experienced before.

I was still feeling limited jealousy, but mostly, I was lost in this experience. Captivated by it, in fact. I was spending more time wondering if she would like a cock this big, rather than the obvious adulterous nature of the act.

I could clearly see the combination of Bri's saliva and Kristi's own juices flowing freely as he positioned himself. I then watched her labia blossom as he pressed the tip of his crown against her entryway. Her face was blocked, but I saw her body language tense as he pressed. I also heard her moan louder as he pressed it a little harder against her.

Unexpectedly, he stopped, but didn't keep us waiting. He hefted his big cock with one hand and used it to slap her clit a few times. Each impact made a loud, wet thwacking noise. I could imagine small sticky splashes of my wife's cunt juice with each hit.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," I heard her moan in muffled tones. Obviously, she was vocalizing with a mouth full of pussy.

Bri's body was gyrating in pleasure as she switched between watching the performance and closing her eyes to enjoy the ministrations of my wife.

Derrick quit slapping her clit, and this time when he pressed against her, he kept pressing.

I watched her pussy lips again spread for him and then I saw the moment that his head slipped past her defenses and inside her vagina proper.

I couldn't believe what I heard next.

Kristi, still muffled but clearly audible, screamed, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming!"

As Derrick held position with only the crown of his cock inside my wife, spasm after spasm racked her athletic body. She jerked and squealed as she came harder than I'd ever seen. All of it without any clitoral stimulation.

She had never cum for me without me grinding or stimulating her clit in some way. Apparently, she was experiencing a number of firsts today.

After long moments, she calmed slightly, and I could hear her sputtering, "Yes baby, put it in me, put it all the way inside of me."

Bri, wriggling and breathing heavier herself, chimed in, "You heard her, fuck her slut pussy. She's going to be a really good cum slut for you baby."

Without a word, Derrick carried on working himself inside my wife's tiny pussy. I saw her body go ridged with the effort, but she never asked him to stop.

He slowly pumped in and out, taking it deeper with each stroke while gutturally intoning, "Your married pussy is so tight. So fucking tight."

I watched closely and tried to figure out when he was officially deeper in her than I had ever been myself. Of course, I knew his diameter was larger than my own, but I didn't know if she could really take more length than I had been giving her.

She did.

And she loved it.

I missed the exact point when it happened, but soon he moved from steadily stroking half his length into her, to three quarters of his length. About eight inches, in total.

That was when her love for it became even more obvious. She came yet again. Not as strong, but very pronounced.

Even as turned on and accepting of this as I was, my heart broke when I heard my beautiful, previously faithful wife scream, "Yes, yes, I'm cumming, I love you, I fucking love you and your god damn huge cock. Stretch my slut pussy, stretch it, god damn it!"

Granted, she was in mid orgasm, but telling another man she loved him under any circumstance was concerning.

Derrick didn't reply. I'm sure it was because he was focused on getting deeper into her. As she squealed and came, instead of speaking, he took advantage and pressed the rest of himself inside of my wife.

It happened suddenly and forcefully, but happened easily enough. In less than a second, he was now balls deep inside her petite pussy. It still looked inexplicable, but the evidence was right there before my eyes.

Kristi's reaction was to, seemingly, continue the longest orgasm of her life. Spasms racked her body as she muttered incoherently around Bri's pussy. I could only make out bits and pieces but keyed onto the words, "Love... love... fuck... me... love... you..."

During this, Bri held tightly to her legs and encouraged them both. "Fuck her good baby, the slut is loving it. She'll give you anything you want if you fuck her good. She'll give you everything I won't, I promise."

I wondered what she was talking about, as she continued to Kristi, "That's it girl, tell my man how much you love him as he pounds your worthless cunt while your husband watches from a thousand miles away."

No reply, only noises came from Kristi as Derrick picked up the pace. He set a swift and steady rhythm where he pulled three quarters of his cock out before shoving it all back in. He wasn't pounding her, exactly, but he was giving her his full length now on each inward stroke.

Kristi continued to mutter nonsensically now, and I assumed that Bri was poised right above her face, so we could hear her. In my mind, her own juices were dripping onto my wife's face.

Bri continued, "Harder baby. Fuck her harder. Show Joe how it's done and make his wife squeal like the little slut she is."

Not requiring the urging but appreciating it nonetheless, I'm sure, Derrick picked up the pace and began to really hammer my Kristi's cunt.

Bri, still in charge, removed herself from the bed and allowed Derrick to lean in over Kristi, accepting her knees on his shoulders and angling her better for his thrusts.

Bri approached the phone and retrieved it before moving closer to the action. She kneeled behind and beneath Derrick to provide me an extreme close-up of the battering he was giving my wife.

I heard her voice come through the speaker, "Hey Joe, look how her lips cling to his big cock. He is forcing her farther open than you have ever done. Fuck, does she get that wet for you?

Without awaiting a response, she said to Derrick, "Derrick baby, tell her what a slut she is. Tell her who she belongs to now."

At this, Derrick picked up the pace even more. He was truly fucking her hard now and began talking.

He said, "Your cunt loves this cock doesn't it Kristi?"

I heard her make an affirmative noise through her gasps. Something like, "Uh huh."

"Not good enough, I want the words," he prompted her.

I wasn't sure how she was going to form words during the pounding, but she did.

"Yes, yes, I love your cock. I love it, I love it, I love it..." she finally trailed off.

"What will you do for my cock, slut?"

Gulping for air between words, Kristi said, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm going to cum again, please don't stop... What do you want me to do for you?"

Bri moved the camera to show my wife's face. The look she had was one I'd never seen before. I had seen variations of it, but never this purest form of ecstasy. She was literally out of her mind with pleasure. I knew she was going to cum again soon.

Bri reached out and harshly twisted Kristi's right nipple causing her to squeal. I couldn't tell if it was in pain, pleasure or a mixture of both.

Forcefully, she said, "It doesn't matter what he wants whore. Are you willing to give him anything he wants to get fucked by his cock?"

Kristi hesitated. Not really due to lack of answer, but catching her breath.

Bri persisted, "I'm going to tell him to stop if you don't answer me whore," then to Derrick, she said, "Derrick, baby, take your cock out of her."

The camera on her face, Kristi showed a visage of stark terror at the thought of him stopping now. I thought she had begged previously during this adventure, but I was about to be truly educated on begging.

She squealed, "No, no, no! Please god, don't fucking stop. Fuck me baby, fuck me and I will do anything you want. Anything and everything you want. My cunt is yours, my body is yours."

She had tears in her eyes again, but not from gagging this time. She was in anguish that he might quit fucking her.

Apparently, that was what Derrick was waiting for. I'm not sure if Bri wasn't this submissive, but I could tell that my wife giving herself to him unconditionally was what put him over the edge.

Every muscle in his body tightened and he hammered as hard as he could. He bellowed, "I'm cumming!"

Kristi squealed, "Yes! Cum with me, spurt your seed into my nasty cunt as I cum all over your fucking cock!"

Being the sick bastard, I am, I came too. I didn't have much left in my balls and it hurt, but still I came as my wife gave herself to another man and accepted his load deep into her womb.

It was then I realized that Bri was squealing too. The phone had fallen on the bed face up as she frigged her pussy with two fingers and nearly fell over as she came.

For long moments, I could only see the ceiling of my bedroom with various limbs coming into view. Additionally, I could hear kissing and muttering.

Bri recovered first and lifted Kristi's phone so I could see her flushed and satisfied face. "Mmmmm, that was nice, wasn't it Joe? Did you enjoy it? We all came together, isn't that sexy?"

Without awaiting my reply, she continued, "I know Kristi and Derrick enjoyed it. See?"

With her last word, she turned the phone around.

Kristi and Derrick were locked in a passionate kiss. He continued to stroke in and out of her slowly, and they were completely and totally in their own world. I found this to be the most pornographic sight of the evening.

To the best of my knowledge, even with all the sucking, fucking and orgasmic pleas of love; Kristi had not given herself over enough to kiss this man. Somehow, I found this act to be the biggest mark of betrayal, and to my surprise, excitement.

To be continued...

ImACuck
ImACuck
652 Followers
12