Video Doorbell JerkOff - Naked Hubby

Story Info
I strip naked and masturbate in front of our video doorbell.
2.5k words
4.48
14.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife makes me strip naked and masturbate in front of our video door bell (and the neighbors).

I had gone out after work with some coworkers to have a beer. Well, one turned into several and I didn't come home till late and missed a lovely meal my wife had prepared.

We had recently upgraded our house with several "smart" devices. A video doorbell, a touchless lock system for the front door and a digital garage door opener. All of which can be operated using your smart phone. Well smart devices and smart phones work well with smart people, and I am not the most tech savvy person so when I couldn't get the garage door to open I figured I'd just park in the driveway and use the front door. Well that didn't work either, neither did the actual key pad on the door itself.

"What the hell?" I mumble out loud.

Suddenly I hear my wife's voice coming from the door bell telling me. "I changed all the codes since you didn't have the decency to let me know you'd be late."

"I'm sorry honey, time just got away from me." I reply. "Can I please come in now?"

What's the password?" she giggles back at me.

"I'm very sorry and I love you!" I say to her.

"Nope! Strike one."

"I love you and will buy you a nice dinner at your favorite restaurant." I try.

"Strike two."

"I'm sorry, I will be your humble servant and do whatever you tell me to do."

"I already know that, that's not something new, so that's strike three! You're out!" She says that last part like a baseball umpire.

"What do I have to do to come inside?" I ask.

"Well, coming does have something to do with it, but not inside." She giggles again.

My beer addled brain isn't processing things very well so I ask her to explain.

"There's not a password, but there is a fee to get in the house. I'll need one piece of clothing for each hour you are late, starting from 4pm when you usually get off work."

Again, my beer fogged brain is trying to do the math, she obviously sees my struggle and comes to my aid.

"It's now 11pm, you got off work at 4pm, so that's 7 hours or 7 pieces of clothing."

I can hear her laughing as I drunkenly try to count my article of clothing, essentially pointing to each of my feet, pants, shirt, etc. Thinking I have her beat I smile and say. "Ok."

I'm usually outwitted by her sober, my un-sober mind was no where up to the challenge when she reminded me about our last strip poker game where I laid out the rules that ties, belt's, hats, scarves, jewelry or other types of accessories don't count.

More giggles as she sees me try to reassess the math against my current attire.

When she saw me look up in a bit of a panic she laughed and said. "You're not wearing underwear are you?

"Guilty" I confess.

"If I did my math right you have two shoes, two socks, pants and a shirt. That equals six, you're one short." My wife counts for me.

The reality sinks in as another one of our strip poker rules is that if you cannot pay your debt in full, i.e. sufficient pieces of clothing, then you must perform a dare issued by the winner.

"Well, are you going to pay your entrance tax or sleep in your car?" She asks me.

"I'll pay my tax." I say reluctantly.

"Oh goody, a naked man on my front porch, who would have ever thought I'd get that opportunity?" My wife chides me since I have been naked in public at her encouragement many, many times. Just never in the front of our house where I could be exposed to our neighbors.

Anyway, I bend over to untie my shoes, as I attempt to pull them off, I lose my balance and end up on my butt. I can hear my wife giggling away through the speaker on the video doorbell.

I resign to removing my shoes and socks while sitting on the front sidewalk. I pull my shirt over my head and toss it on the piles beside me. I un-belt and unbutton my shorts. When I do finally stand up they drop to my ankles and I step out of them.

I am now standing on the sidewalk leading to my porch in my front yard. Of course, if you've read my other stories this also means I have an erection.

"Nice woody!" My wife calls out.

I wiggle my hips at her flopping my cock back and forth.

"Pick up your clothes and put them on the door step. Then step back to the light pole." My wife instructs me.

I had been mostly protected from view by the side of our house, however, the location where the light pole is will leave me fully exposed to all of our neighbors, not just the house directly across from us.

I pick up all of my clothes and when I am about to set them down my wife instructs me to "Fold them neatly."

She is thoroughly enjoying my predicament and always enjoys seeing me naked and embarrassed.

I comply with her request and set them on the stoop then back up to the light pole.

"Why did I install that extra bright security light?" I question myself. I am awash in bright white light, naked as the day I was born, and sporting a large erection.

My wife finally opens the door and reaches down for my clothes. I take a step forward and she immediately darts inside. Through the crack in the door she tells me to stay where I am. I return to my spot under the light.

She comes back outside and tells me she needs to count my "tax" and make sure I have the right amount. She already knows the answer, but she still makes a showing of counting each piece and tossing them inside.

"Two shoes." She says while holding them up.

"Two socks." Tossing them individually in the door. "Let's see, that four so far, three more to go."

"One shirt." Adding it to the pile in the foyer.

"One pair of shorts." She announces as she tosses them inside. "That's six."

She then makes a big show of looking around for more articles of clothing.

"I only count six and you owe me seven, how are you going to pay off the rest of your debt naked man? You've got nothing left to give me."

My wife notices me dancing in place and asks. "What's wrong?"

"I have to pee, really bad!" I tell her.

"Well just go then." She retorts.

I start to walk to the door and she again darts inside and closes the door, the deadbolt was a deafening sound.

She is now back on the video doorbell speaker again.

"You seem to be having a hard time making good decisions so I'll help you out. I want you to get down on your hands and knees and pee like a dog. Lift you leg and pee on the light pole."

I hesitate to move and she adds. "I've got all night, I can just go to bed and come get you in the morning. But remember, I now have your keys which were in your shorts!"

I drop to my knees to comply. Peeing in any position other than standing or sitting is a lot more difficult than I imagined. I didn't have the best balance and wobbled quite a bit trying to lift my leg like a dog. Eventually, I am able to release my stream and it loudly splatters on the base of the lamp post, some of it splashing back on my legs.

I stand back up and ask. "Can I come in now?"

"You still owe me one more article of clothing." She replies.

"You know I have nothing left."

"Well I guess you'll just have to do a dare for me, what do you offer? You better make it good, something to keep me up, cause I'm getting tired and ready to go to bed."

I offer to do any chore she wants for as long as she wants. But she laughs all of those ideas away.

"I'll make is easy for you. I dare you to stand right there and jack off till you cum, and you know what to do after that.

"I'll do it anywhere else, just not out front." I plead.

"Take your dare or stay outside naked all night." She offers.

Except for the short period where I was peeing, I have been rock solid this whole time, so I am well primed for an orgasm, just not around people I live near.

Resigned to my fate I grab my cock and begin to stroke.

Looking to the camera, I can see the red lights are on indicating it is recording all my actions. And probably has been since this all started.

I spit into my hand to add some lubrication and I hear. "Ooh, dirty boy." Through the speaker.

I take my other hand and cup my balls, massaging them in time with my stroking.

The next command from my wife is. "Let your balls swing free, play with your nipples while you stroke."

Taking my hand away from my balls I use my finger and thumb to pinch and pull my nipples toying with each of them in turn.

My balls are swinging back and forth with the motion of my hand. I'm tugging on my nipples sending electrical spark to my groin. I'm in my own pending orgasmic world and ready to explode in a few minutes.

"Pound!" comes over the speaker.

A little background here. My wife and I have been playing these games for long enough that she only needs one word phrases to direct my masturbatory actions. 'Pound' means she wants to see me jack my cock so hard my balls are literally bouncing off my fist and my thighs. She knows this delays my impending orgasm since it's not the most comfortable feeling.

I spread my legs a little and begin to roughly abuse myself for her enjoyment (and mine too). I'm sure anyone within earshot would be able to hear the smacking sounds of my flesh hitting my hand and legs. It must also be an amusing sight on the doorbell app.

This goes on for about 60 seconds then I hear. "Beautiful! Now make yourself cum."

Music to my ears! I return to a steady pace and continue to roll and tug on my nipples. It only takes another minute and I am ready to blow. As is the norm, as I get close I put my free hand in front of the head of my cock and prepare to catch my spunk as it flies out.

The moment of no return is upon me, feeling a little daring I let the first long shot fly out with out catching it, letting it loudly splat of the ground in front of me.

Pointing my shaft at my palm I catch the next several shots, continuing to pump my cock until there is nothing left to leak out.

Knowing my wife loves to watch this next part a walk towards the front door and stop in front of the doorbell camera and proceed to lick all of the spunk from my hand. Once my palm is clean I lick the remnants off of each of my fingers.

"I think that pays off your debt!" My wife says over the speaker as I hear the door unlock.

I expected her to be in the foyer, but it was empty except for my pile of clothes she had dropped there earlier.

I walk to the living room where I find her sitting on the couch naked holding her tablet in front her and steadily frigging her clit.

Looking up she says. "That was so freaking hot, and I got it all recorded, I was just re-watching your money shot! Now, come lick my cunt."

"Gladly." I tell her while dropping to my knees in front of her.

After a rousing orgasm for her, we headed off to bed.

The next day was Saturday, so we slept in late. I got up mid-morning and headed outside to do some yard work. Our young single mom next door neighbor was in her yard as well. I waved and said hello and she walked over to me.

"I enjoyed your show last night!" she comments.

I am instantly flushed with embarrassment.

"How did you..., you can't see from your house...wait...what did you see?" I stutter even before I realize I just admitted to something. I always thought that she was a bit straightlaced since we never saw any men around and I never really had any serious conversations with her. Apparently, my wife knew her quite well.

Then, "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone, my wife and I were just having a little fun." I try to explain.

"No need to apologize, I'm not offended. Perhaps a little turned on. Oh, and I wouldn't call that a "little" fun from what I saw." She adds with a glance to my crotch.

"I just had a new video doorbell installed. Your wife helped me decide which one to get. So I have the app too. When we were setting it up your wife added me to the "neighborhood security feature" so we could watch each other's houses. Boy did I get a show last night!"

She was laughing as she saw the sweat dripping off my forehead. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. But maybe now I'll come to one of your back yard bar-b-ques I always hear our other neighbors whispering about. If they are anything like last night I've been missing out."

"I laughed out loud when you peed on the light pole like a dog." She then leaned in and whispered to me. "But I came in my panties when you licked up your cum from your hand."

Stepping back she looked to my waist and noticed that I had developed a bulge in my shorts. "There it is!" she exclaims.

Embarrassed, I hastily tell her goodbye and head back into my house.

"Honey! I just talked to the neighbor" I call out.

"Which one?" she asks innocently.

"I think you know which one. The one you are sharing our doorbell videos with."

"Haha, yeah, I forgot I had done that until she called me last night. She was a little alarmed about some freak in the neighborhood standing in people's yards and was about to email the video to the police until I told her it was you. I told her to keep watching as it was going to get better. I'm pretty sure she liked it, she called me this morning to thank me for one of the best nights she's had in a long time."

"How many other neighbors did you link our cameras with?" I ask.

"Well...no one that won't like what they see..."