Video Store Abuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWeston
TWeston
346 Followers

A second later, the man shoved his cock in her mouth with no ceremony. He just shoved it deep in her throat and began face-fucking her. Annabel quickly learned that the man was not concerned with being gentle and she realized that she had to gasp a breath whenever she could. Luckily, he didn't last for very long before he shot stream after stream of cum into her mouth and down her throat. There was so much cum that she choked and blew cum all over the man's pants.

"You bitch!" He started to slap her but Jimmy stopped him.

"It will cost you money if you want to slap the slut." The tone of his voice dissuaded the man from slapping her and he simply turned and walked away. A second or two passed and Jimmy invited another user. This time someone in the back of the crowd spoke.

"Can I fuck her?" When Annabel heard the question, she felt like she might faint but Jimmy helped her stand up and that chased away her dizziness.

"The bitch would absolutely love to fuck you. But let me tell you that she likes it best when you pound the shit out of her. None of this soft love-making. She likes it rough." And he grinned widely at her as she flashed him a look of hate. This time Carol got involved as she pulled a small bottle of lube out of her purse. As she knelt in front of Annabel, she discovered juices pouring from her pussy and trickling down her inner thighs. She looked up at her boyfriend and grinned widely.

"Jimmy, this slut is enjoying everything so much she doesn't even need any lube. Holy fuck!" She laughed and Jimmy joined her. Then he turned Annabel around so she was facing away from the man who wanted to fuck her. Jimmy waited for the man to pull out his cock and was surprised to see him drop his pants to his ankles. Jimmy grinned at the man and then held out a small package.

"No condom, no fuck." The man grinned back at Jimmy and quickly put the condom on. Then he grinned down at Annabel's ass. Jimmy forced Annabel to bend over at the waist and he held her so she could keep her balance. The man stepped up behind her. He squatted slightly and then slipped his cock inside.

"Fuck, she is wet!" And he grunted as he began to slide in and out. After a couple of seconds, he increased his speed. After several more seconds, he was banging the hell out of her. He grabbed a handful of her long hair and pulled it, jerking her head back.

"Shit, she is tight! I would pay money to fuck this bitch!" But Annabel could tell from the increase in the rate of his breathing that he wouldn't get his money's worth. It took less than two minutes and he blew his load into the condom. He pulled out and Annabel's pussy suddenly felt empty. She froze. Shit! Am I enjoying this? Her silent question was more like a mental scream and she suddenly felt ashamed. Carol saw her expression and grinned. She walked up and whispered in Annabel's ear.

"I told you that you would like it." Annabel frantically shook her head in the negative as if to convince herself more than Carol, but the older woman simply smiled in response. And then Jimmy called out to the crowd.

"Okay, the slut hasn't had enough, yet. I need someone to fuck her pussy and someone to fuck her mouth. Who wants to do that?" In seconds, two men stepped forward. Jimmy bent her over again, and again helped her keep her balance. The two men apparently had already agreed about which hole they would penetrate because one stood at her head and the other stood at her ass. Jimmy handed the man standing at her ass a condom. In seconds he had torn it open and stretched it over his cock. Then the men almost shoved their cocks into their chosen holes.

Annabel discovered the cock in her pussy was huge because it stretched her more than anything that had ever been in her pussy before. But she was again thrilled that the cock in her mouth was only average in length and width. Seconds later, the two men hit a rhythm that had her bouncing backward and then forward. She was surprised at how easy it was to be fucked in both ends, and then was horrified that she could think of this as easy. Fuck, these men are RAPING me! Her silent exclamation rang in her mind over and over again. Then she froze, realizing that she had made no attempt at resisting this time. In fact, she didn't even try to scream. She was suddenly disgusted with herself for not even trying to resist, and she tried hard to not even think about her lack of resistance.

And then she realized that the huge cock in her pussy was beginning to feel good as it pounded her and stretched her at the same time!

The man fucking her pussy brought her back to the present by slapping her ass hard. Annabel grunted at the pain and then felt herself ooze some pussy juices in response to the pain. This time she had to admit that this experience wasn't as bad as she had first expected, but she was still disgusted with herself because it wasn't that bad. Am I really a slut? Am I actually enjoying this? Her questions increased her self-disgust. And the two men continued fucking her for another couple minutes.

After some time, and she really didn't know how much time, the man fucking her mouth grunted several times. She felt him cum as he shot several streams of man goo into her mouth. She let it collect, hoping it wouldn't be so much that she choked. After sucking him clean, he kept his cock in her mouth.

"Swallow it, bitch. Swallow all of it." His gruff words stung her, but she followed his demands without even thinking about it. And then the man fucking her pussy shouted his release. He slammed into her so hard that she fell forward and would have hit the floor if the man who had been fucking her mouth hadn't been still standing in front of her. As it was, the man behind her drove her face into the balls of the man in front of her and he grunted in pain as he bent forward. But he didn't drop to the floor so Annabel's face didn't hit the concrete below her. A couple seconds later, there was silence in the store as the men slowly stored away their drooping cocks. Jimmy helped Annabel stand up, while his arm remained around her shoulders in case she had difficulty keeping her feet. Carol moved to stand in front of her and smiled warmly into Annabel's eyes.

"Are you okay?" Annabel slowly nodded and Carol pulled a bottle of water out of her purse. She twisted the cap off the bottle and handed it to Annabel, who drained about half of it in a few seconds. Then Annabel used the rest of the bottle to splash her face. She shook the excess water off her face and looked around at the crowd who had been witnessing the most degrading experience of her life. And then she found herself smiling at Carol. She leaned forward and kissed her tormentor, and the kiss morphed into a passionate kiss that lasted for several seconds. Finally, Annabel pulled back and smiled at Carol again.

"Thank you." Her quiet words drew a warm smile from Carol. Then Annabel heard a question from behind her.

"What about me? Do I get a kiss?" Annabel glared at her boyfriend. She paused for a couple of seconds and then answered him.

"Come over here and let me slap the shit out of you! Then MAYBE I will let you kiss me." And the four of them laughed hard for several seconds.

TWeston
TWeston
346 Followers
12