All Comments on 'Video Store Adventure'

by Strato0cpa

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

whoaaaaaaaaa nice story damm great and damm slutty..........keep up da good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
NO.NO.NO.NO.

The ONLY men that get off on being told such stories are sick fuck cuckolds just fuck off writer. You are a little cuckster that needs his balls cut off. Your whore of a wife is not yours anymore and never will be again. I pity your children if you ahve any. What a pair of parents you are a total slut/whore and little pricked cuckster and wimp husband. Scary how fucked up they will be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

You talk about imagination! I've never seen a story on this site about a slutwife being fucked in a video store or a theatre. How original.....

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 14 years ago
great adventure

wonderful, such a turn on, wish i had the courage to find place like that where i felt safe and no one would know me, i loved it , you are so hot and brave jackie,

and to the guys with negative comments go to another site and let us have fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well Kathy

Your a blackmans cumslut. Why would you get scared about being gangbanged by any number of men black or white? Cumsluts like you shouldn't get scared about doing something like this. It's in your nature to do these things. Hell give your husband a gangbang creampie I am sure he would love it. As for the story and writer/writers you wrote a shit story four years ago. Now you have written another dogshit story. Just go away no one really cares what you and your imaginary wife does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ya

I can just see myself getting turned on by something like this, next time fuck a bunch of guys at a homeless shelter, or have a gangbang with all the guys at the fire station, or just take on all his buddies after a card game, golly, so much fun for a slut and a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The difference between your story and mine is that I watched as my wife took 4 cocks, one of which was mine. The highlight was the thick, large cock that opened my wifes anus and seeing it stretched tightly around it as he slowly fucked her anally putting on a show for the other three. watching her expression change from pain initially to joy as he fucked her for quite some time before shooting his load in her and as he pulled out his cum leaking from her still open hole as my cock pushed up into her stretched ass and added to the cum that was already there. We are frequent visitors to the adult book stores.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous