Video Store Tease

Story Info
A couple visited a porn shop and she surprised everyone.
5.1k words
4.46
35.3k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWeston
TWeston
346 Followers

"Come on, Kelly. It will only take a couple minutes for us to pick a good one and then we will leave. It's not as if you are going to meet anyone you know in there." Kelly was quite hesitant to go into the adult video store for several reasons, but one of them was not because she might meet someone she knew in there. Without thinking about it, she was convinced that no one she knew would ever be found in a porn shop. Except for Kim and Bobby. She is such a slut that she might come here. Hell, she and Bobby might watch porn every night. God knows that she talks about sex with him so much that she might be up for anything. And Sarah. She was adventurous enough to watch a porn video with her husband, and maybe even adventurous enough come here and pick one out. Kelly let her mental conversation about her friends continue for several minutes as she realized that more of them would be open to porn than she had ever realized.

She had never been to an adult video store and she had always been convinced that only creeps and perverts would be found there. Her skin crawled just thinking about standing near one of them. She might be standing next to her husband, bent slightly at the waist looking at a particular video, and one of those perverts would caress her ass as he walked by. Or even worse, might brush against her, poking his boner against her ass. Or even worse yet, one of them might suggest that she let him fuck her. And then others would join with him, asking her to give blowjobs to everyone there. And the disgusting possibilities rolling through her mind were endless.

So she did not want to go inside an adult video store tonight. Yet, she had to admit that maybe some porn would be good for them. Her husband seemed to think there were benefits to watching porn together. Staring off into the night, she tried to remember what had happened to their marriage that they would consider going to a porn shop to rent a porn video.

Josh and Kelly had been married for twelve years, just long enough for things to be growing stale. They were still in love and neither one of them would consider leaving the relationship, but they were both more than a little bored in the relationship.

For the first couple of years, Kelly thought she was in heaven. She had a man who she loved and who loved her, and she took good care of him. She cooked and cleaned the house and did the laundry and let Josh fuck her, just like a good wife was supposed to.

She was a virgin when they were married, so her honeymoon was a new and exciting and even incredible experience. Over the first couple of years, Kelly learned that she liked sex. In fact, she loved sex. But most of all, she loved giving head. She loved giving her man pleasure. She loved feeling him penetrate her mouth, which she saw as a way of confirming her vulnerability and his power. And she really liked his cum. She loved watching his cum squirt onto her tits and her pussy, which she saw as a way to share in his power and even dominance. And she loved the feeling of the thick, gooey liquid in her mouth, where she could swirl it around and let it drool out of her mouth and onto her tits. But she especially liked to swallow it. There was something about swallowing it that shed her vulnerability and gave her the power.

But several years into their marriage, it had become less exciting and less adventurous. Who had the power became less important than who had the energy. It happened slowly but they were both aware of it. Their typical weekday evening was comprised of enjoying dinner fresh from the freezer into the microwave and onto the table, while they talked about their stressful days just earning a living. Next, they would settle on the couch to watch TV shows that bored them or news that frustrated them. Then they would shower, separately, and go to bed. To sleep. They almost never fucked during the week and when they did, it was the proverbial "wham, bam, thank you, ma'am," and then they rolled over and went to sleep.

Weekends were better. Kelly felt like she had more time to spend with Josh, and more energy to share with him.

And that meant they had sex. In fact, they usually had sex Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. She had read a survey in some magazine that claimed the average American couple had sex 2.7 times a week. And to Kelly, three times a week meant they had a better than average marriage.

And then there was the day where Josh said that things were not as good as they could be.

They had talked about some of their fantasies and watching porn together was one of his favorite, right up there with a dozen others. But Kelly claimed that she had no real fantasies. She had grown up in a very religious home and sexual fantasies were just not part of her daily life. Her view of love and marriage was right up there with Cinderella.

Over the years, she had learned a lot about sex from Josh as she allowed him to corrupt her, as she had jokingly described it. But she had to admit that the more she learned from him, the more she liked it. For example, the first time he had asked her to go down on him, she was disgusted by the idea. Now, twelve years later, she admitted to loving it, and she went down on him several times a week, and often more than once a day.

So Kelly was aware that the values which constrained her during the early years of her marriage were no longer her values as she considered her marriage today. In fact, she realized that she was willing to dump her values completely if it meant she could salvage her marriage. Just like she saw it her duty early in the marriage to let him fuck her whenever he wanted, she saw it her duty now to try anything to save that marriage.

Josh pulled into the parking lot of the porn shop and Kelly looked at the building for a couple of minutes. Josh said nothing and did nothing, having learned that letting her work through things was usually more productive than telling her what to do. And Kelly let her mind wander as she sat there. She saw a man caress her ass as she bent over, looking at various videos. She felt another man press his hard cock against her ass. She heard the men ask for blowjobs. And she felt her pussy ooze some juices.

Immediately, she shook her head as if to clear it from her thoughts. But she noticed that clearing the thoughts away did nothing to her pussy, which seemed to still be leaking. Finally, she grabbed the handle and opened the door.

The first thing that Kelly noticed when she walked into the video store was the clean and orderly atmosphere. It wasn't the dingy, gross store she expected. The second thing she noticed was the fact that there were several couples among the customers. Yes, there were mostly individual men there, but there were three couples and one woman who seemed to be by herself. The third thing she noticed was that there was for more than just videos on display.

There was an entire wall that contained clothes. Of course, as soon as she noticed the clothes, she saw that there was nothing that she would wear. Seriously, everything she could see left much for everyone else to see. There was an entire display of what seemed to be sleepwear, but looking more closely at them, she was sure there would be very little sleeping for the women who wore the outfits she saw.

She grinned at herself as she walked over to one of the racks, wondering what would happen if she wore one of those outfits to bed. And then she corrected herself, because she knew exactly what would happen f she wore one of those outfits to bed. Josh would merely ravish her body as they enjoyed some serious sex. She had to grin at the thought. Open crotches seemed to be the dominant theme, with transparent material the norm.

Then she wandered over to a second wall which offered dozens of dildos and vibrators in many sizes, huge being the typical size. She grinned at Josh as she took one off the wall and showed him, realizing that she doubted her pussy could stretch enough to allow it to penetrate. It was at least twelve inches long and much thicker than her wrist at its widest. But as much as she recoiled from the products on the wall, she had to admit that her pussy secreted even more juices as she thought about trying to fuck herself with some of them.

"Doesn't your pussy just tingle when you think about using one of these?" Kelly jumped at the voice behind her, not aware of the woman walking up behind her. She moaned at the question, almost embarrassed at the fact that her fascination had been noticed. Kelly turned to the woman and grinned.

"Maybe, but I don't think it is a good tingle." Kelly chuckled at her words, but was surprised at the woman's response.

"Ah, but any tingle is better than no tingle, don't you think?" And suddenly Kelly's mind seemed to explode.

That was it! My pussy hasn't tingled in months!

Her mind couldn't let that go. That mental comment echoed again and again, affecting her in several unexpected ways. But mostly, she saw herself trying to use that huge Black dildo, her pussy tingling constantly. The woman saw Kelly's mind go into overdrive and she tried to stoke the fires that she had ignited.

"There is a video where the woman is using that very dildo. Would you like me to put it on for you?" Kelly looked at the woman in surprise, and only then noticed that there were several TVs around the store showing a video. After a couple seconds to consider the suggestion, she looked at the woman and nodded, excitement obvious in her eyes.

The woman smiled at Kelly and hurried over to the sales counter. Bending over, the woman disappeared for several seconds. Kelly saw the TVs go blank for a moment and then a new video lit up the blank screens. The picture distorted for a few seconds, presumably as the woman forwarded the video to the proper scene. Then Kelly was mesmerized by what she saw.

A beautiful woman with large breasts was laying on her back in bed, her legs spread wide. And in her hands was the huge dildo that Kelly held in her hands. She watched as the woman took several seconds to spread lubrication all over it. And then she looked down at her shaved pussy and placed the tip of the toy against her lips.

The woman looked directly into the camera and pushed a couple of inches of the huge rubber dick into her pussy. She paused and then slid another couple inches inside. She paused again, and this time twisted the toy in one direction and then back in the other direction. Then she pushed another couple inches inside. Still looking in the camera, she smiled widely and pushed it in a little further. Then she slid the rubber dick out a few inches and then pushed it back in.

She settled into a rhythm and dropped her head back on a pillow. She started moaning as she twisted it and jerked it from side to side as she moved it in and out. She increased the speed, causing her to increase her moans. Kelly was embarrassed to hear herself moan in response to what she was watching, and even more embarrassed at how tightly she was holding the same huge Black dildo. And she was almost startled when the woman spoke to her.

"Now tell me the tingles are bad." Kelly looked at the woman and they shared grins. Kelly became aware that her pussy was tingling non-stop and she welcomed the sensations. She was sure that her expression gave it away so she had to comment.

"No, they are surprisingly awesome. I didn't think this thing would fit inside a pussy, but seeing is believing." And Kelly's eyes went back to the screen until that particular scene ended. Then she turned to the woman.

"Thank you for doing that. It was more important than you know." The two women exchanged a knowing expression for several seconds.

"My name is Carol. I manage this store. If there is anything I can help you with, please let me know." Her kind smile was interrupted.

"Fuck, I would love to help her. Should I smear lube on that thing before I slip it into you?" Kelly turned and saw a man in his mid-thirties with a twisted grin that contorted his face into something ugly. She started to growl a retort but Carol grabbed her arm before she could say anything.

"It is usually best to ignore those comments. Most of our customers are more polite than him. If he bothers you again I can ask him to leave." Kelly's eyes lit up with an idea.

"Actually, if he comments on the dildo and me again I think we should fuck him in the ass with the thing." The two women laughed, trying to not make too much noise. After a couple seconds, Carol added to the idea.

"Yes, and with no lube." And this time the laughter was louder as the two women imagined the man being held down by several customers and raped with the huge Black cock. After several seconds to enjoy the idea, Carol added another idea.

"Actually, as the manager I would have to stop that from happening. But if you wanted to try it on yourself before you buy it, I would definitely not stop that from happening." Her eyes betrayed her interest and Kelly felt another tingle as she imagined her laying on the floor and inserting the dildo into her somewhat unused pussy, stretching it more than it had ever been stretched before. She moaned at her thoughts, forgetting for the moment that Carol was standing next to her.

"Oh? Does that interest you?" Kelly was quick to deny her thoughts.

"No, I think the owner of the store would kick me out and fire you." She chuckled at her words but then was surprised at Carol's reply.

"Actually, I am both the manager and the owner, so I won't be firing me. Especially not for allowing such an awesome, sexy show." She paused to grin, her face showing warmth and friendliness, and then continued.

"To tell the truth, we have customers act out every once in a while. It is usually a very exciting show for everyone to enjoy." Suddenly, Josh spoke.

"What show, honey? Are you going to put on a show?" He had walked up while the two women were chatting, probably because Carol was a very attractive woman. She had large tits and a tight tee shirt with the caption, 'Cum Slut' in bright coral just above her tits. And Josh was openly staring at her chest.

"Kelly was just offering to show us how to use the dildo she is holding in her hands" Her face was expressionless as she said that, but her eyes sparkled in jest. But before Kelly could offer a response, she felt her pussy tingle again and this time she could feel it ooze juices into her panties. She was initially disgusted that she would get excited at the thought of her doing that in front of the customers, but she realized that she was also excited by the idea.

And suddenly Kelly was shocked by the fact that she was really excited at such a disgusting idea. Her nipples were hard as diamonds and poking through her shirt, showing the world just how excited she was. Glancing down at her nipples, Carol saw just how excited Kelly was. Grinning at her, she rubbed her hands across her own boobs, drawing attention to her own hard nipples.

"The idea excites me, too. And I can promise you that management here won't complain." Her expression was suggestive and her eyes dripped lust. Kelly decided to address that.

"Carol, I'm not..." And she was interrupted.

"Kelly, I'm not either. But that does not mean I would not enjoy a beautiful woman fucking herself with a huge dildo in my store. In fact, I might even offer to help." She grinned at Kelly, almost challenging her to reply. And Kelly, for her part, felt her pussy gush juices into her panties. Without breaking eye contact, she offered a lame excuse.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but the floor is too dirty. Do you ever mop this place after you sweep it?" Kelly could see that Carol took her question as an insult, and the friendly smiles they had shared for a couple of minutes faded immediately. And immediately Kelly tried to apologize.

"I am so sorry. That came out horribly. I didn't mean to say that." She paused, unsure how much more she could say. Her eyes showed she was sincere in her apology and Carol saw that. She smiled at Kelly, the warmth and friendliness returning.

"No, it is I who should apologize for suggesting such an outlandish display. Please forgive me for saying anything like that." Carol reached out and took Kelly's hands in hers to underscore the mutual apologies, and Kelly found herself liking the feel of the woman's soft hands. For just a split second, she saw those hands caressing her body as Kelly took off her clothes in preparation for her show. She saw the other customers gather around and she and Carol pushed the Black rubber cock deep into her pussy.

Kelly shook her head in an attempt to remove those thoughts, but they didn't want to go away. Finally she glanced over her shoulder at her husband.

"Did you find anything that looked exciting?" She was surprised at his words.

"Absolutely, but it wasn't on the shelf." Kelly quickly looked at Josh, almost angry at his implied suggestion.

"You would like that, wouldn't you? Me stripping down and fucking myself with this huge Black dick, and everyone here watching me, and Carol helping me fuck myself? You would love to see that, wouldn't you?" Feelings were quite clear in her comments, but exactly what those feelings were escaped all three of them. Even Kelly was unsure which feelings were there and which ones were strongest.

As angry as she was that her husband would suggest that, even be exited by that, she was amazed at how excited she was as she considered doing it. She saw herself doing a sexy strip show for more than a dozen strangers, and then applying lube in a sensuous way to that huge dildo. And then she saw Carol taking the dildo and slowly pushing it inside her complaining pussy. Kelly lost her rebuke as she watched her mental fantasy, and Josh and Carol saw what was happening. Carol smiled warmly and took Kelly's hands in hers, interrupting the fantasy in Kelly's mind. The two women locked gazes for a second, and then Carol quietly offered the deciding voice.

"I will if you will." Silence encompassed the three of them and seemed to extend across the store. For maybe a second, the whole world seemed to be watching and listening as Kelly considered something that she would never have considered yesterday. Then, without a word, Kelly leaned forward and kissed Carol. It was a gentle kiss with lips barely touching.

"Please take my clothes off." Kelly was both disgusted and thrilled by her request but Carol seemed to take it in stride. The store owner reached up and unbuttoned her customer's blouse, slowly, one button at a time. Kelly seemed to not even notice that the other customers gathered around for a better view. She just kept her eyes closed as she felt her buttons give way to Carol's fingers.

She felt her blouse slip off her shoulders and onto the floor but she just ignored it. Instead, she felt the cool of the store's air conditioner flow over her body, causing her nipples to contract into a hardness she had never felt before. Then she felt Carol's fingers as they unsnapped her short skirt. She heard more than felt Carol unzip her skirt and let it fall to the floor next to her blouse. Someone standing nearby moaned and Kelly heard herself echo the moan. She looked down at her nakedness as if seeing herself naked in a video store full of gawking customers was a normal thing. Carol spread Kelly's clothes out to make the floor more comfortable. Then Kelly slowly lowered herself onto the makeshift bed. Tearing open the package, she grasped the huge rubber dildo in both hands. Then she looked at Carol.

"Lube?" Her request was answered by Carol almost running to the sales desk. Reaching under the counter, the store manager grabbed a large bottle of lube and returned to Kelly's side.

"I always keep some handy just in case some female customer gets horny enough to need some." The two women grinned at each other and Kelly held out an open hand. Carol squeezed a large amount of the thick fluid into Kelly's hand.

TWeston
TWeston
346 Followers
12