Video Store Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Use plenty." And Kelly covered the huge Black dick with the lube. Then she did exactly what the woman in the video did. She put the tip of the dildo at the opening of her pussy and slowly pushed a couple inches inside. The feeling was incredible. She had never had anything so thick in her pussy, and she wasn't even to the thickest part yet. She paused and then worked another couple inches inside her pussy, stretching it more than she believed was possible. Carol moaned loudly, echoed by several of the customers standing near. Kelly looked around at the sea of faces looking down at her and closed her eyes. She didn't want to be distracted by the faces of strangers, the feelings of her stretched pussy being far more important at the moment. She tried to relax her vaginal muscles and then the pushed another couple of inches inside her.

She was amazed at how wide her pussy was being stretched, and felt almost proud at how much of the rubber dildo was inside her. She paused for another couple of seconds and then opened her eyes to seek out Carol's eyes. The two women exchanged smiles and Carol covered Kelly's hands with her own. Together, the two women pushed another couple inches inside Kelly. The dildo hit her cervix and would go no further, so the two women pulled it out and then pushed it back in. A few seconds later they established a rhythm, pulling it out most of the way and then sliding it back in. They did this over and over, with several people moaning loudly, but not as loudly as Kelly. Her pussy was constantly tingling and Kelly was constantly moaning.

"Fuck, baby. You are doing it. You actually got the whole thing inside of you." Josh's voice broke through Kelly's thoughts, bringing her back to the facts of her living experience. And Kelly opened her eyes to look at her husband. The lust in his eyes was matched by the lust in the eyes of the other customers standing behind him.

And Kelly realized that she was thrilled by having an audience. More than a dozen strangers were standing in a circle around her, all of them staring down at her. And she felt her pussy gush what must have been gallons of her juices in response to all those people staring at her. She closed her eyes again to better feel the sensations of the monster cock invading her tender pussy. In and out, in and out, Kelly felt the monster cock stretching her as it moved in her pussy. And the longer she slid it into her, the stronger the tingling in her pussy.

She felt herself building toward a huge orgasm and she opened her eyes to seek out Carol again. Carol saw what was about to happen and she took over the action. She reached out her left hand to squeeze and massage Kelly's right boob while she used her right hand to slide the dildo in and out faster. One of the men standing near dropped to his knees and grabbed Kelly's other boob and copied Carol's actions. Between the sensations of the tit massage and the feelings in her pussy, Kelly screamed out in orgasmic ecstasy. Her orgasm hit her hard and lasted longer than any orgasm in memory. Carol slowed her actions and let Kelly ride the orgasm for quite some seconds. Then she slowly pulled out the toy cock and let Kelly experience the aftershocks of her orgasm. After at least ten seconds, Kelly almost exploded.

"Holy fuck, that was awesome!" She looked up and around until she saw Josh, and smiled at him.

"How was that, honey. Did that turn you on?" Josh returned her gaze, a wide grin on his face. He nodded, as if he couldn't find his voice. But someone else apparently had no problem speaking.

"Hey, lady, while you are down there, do you mind if I cum on you?" Kelly gave him a blank look for a couple of seconds and then looked up at her husband.

"Honey, should I?" Josh still had nothing to say. Then Carol spoke up.

"Kelly, how about I slide this thing back inside and fuck you with it while he jerks off on you. Let's see how many men can cum on you before you cum again. How about it?" Carol locked eyes with Kelly, a wide grin on her face. And then Kelly matched her grin and nodded. And several more men stepped closer. In seconds, there were six hard cocks above Kelly, all being stroked rapidly.

It took about half a minute before the first cock blew its load all over Kelly's tits and stomach. Kelly cried out loudly when she felt the hot cum splatter on her.

"Oh, fuck, yes. Oh, that feels great. Who will be next to cum on me?" She looked around at the cocks but never made eye contact with the men. She just waited for the next load, and it wasn't long in coming. A few seconds later, another man shot his cum on Kelly, with some landing on her face. She licked her lips to gather what she could and groaned loudly.

"Yum! Who is next?" Those two men stepped away only to be replaced by two more. And she noticed a woman standing over her head with her skirt pulled up. She was feverishly playing with her clit in an attempt to cum herself. Kelly was a little confused by a woman trying to cum on her until she was surprised when the woman squirted all over her. Kelly felt the woman's hot fluids squirt over most of her body, from her face to her pussy. Jet after jet of fluids hosed her down and Kelly got her first taste of a woman's cum.

But before she could react, another man oozed a huge amount of cum on her face. She had opened her mouth to say something to the woman who had just squirted all over her and she received a large amount of the man's cum in her mouth. Without thinking, she closed her mouth and swished the cum around for a couple of seconds before swallowing it. This inspired another man to drop to his knees and push his cock against her lips. Instinctively, Kelly opened her mouth and the man shoved his cock deep inside. She sucked on his cock as he fucked her face and in seconds he emptied his balls into her mouth. She moaned in pleasure and he pulled back, slapping her right cheek with his wilting cock for several seconds. Then she swallowed his cum, flashing a smile of appreciation at the man as he stood and stepped back.

In the next two minutes, six more loads of cum soaked her body, most of it on her face. And her experience was topped off with another ferocious orgasm from Carol's efforts at fucking her with the huge rubber cock.

Kelly lay there for a few seconds, recovering from the most exciting sexual experience of her life. Both eyes were covered in cum, making it impossible for her to open her eyes and see. Then she felt someone lick the cum off her eyes and she looked up to see who it was. Carol was smiling down at her.

"I hope you don't mind. There seemed to be plenty to share and I thought you might want to see." Kelly smiled at her new friend. And then the most shocking part of the evening took her totally off-guard.

Josh was kneeling between her legs, his hard cock pointing straight at her pussy. Without a word, he plunged his cock deep into her pussy. It was already stretched wide and quite wet from the fucking she had already received from Carol and the big rubber dick, so this invasion went smoothly. And still with no comment, Josh just pounded her pussy. Showing more energy than she ever remembered, Josh fucked Kelly hard. In just a few seconds, Kelly's tingling pussy surprised her with her third orgasm of the evening. And she had no sooner cum when Josh painted the insides of her pussy with his cum. The two of them shared their mutual orgasms, shouting to the entire crowd their release. And then the video store was silent.

Josh rolled off his wife and lay on his back on the bare floor, breathing hard. Kelly lay there, her breathing slowing, waiting for Josh to say something. And no one spoke for several seconds, until Josh finally broke the silence.

"Honey, I didn't think you had it in you." Kelly laughed out loud.

"From the feel of it, I think there is a lot in me."

And everyone laughed at her comment.

12