All Comments on 'Video Vixen'

by RainierWriterII

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Good story. Nice work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bravoooooooooooooooo:

encore... fantastic... encore... fantastic... encore... fantastic..........

i've didn't :-) even read :-) all of :-) it yet :-)........... bits&pieces :-)

here+there :-) on&off :-)............... bravoooooooooooooooooo

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Love your excellent father daughter stories. Thanks and hope for more

NormCastleNormCastleover 12 years ago
That's what I'm talking about...LOL

Hopefully love always shows in a father/daughter scenario, but this goes far beyond love, to adoration, devotion, and appreciation....I second BRAVO...had I ever had sex with one of my daughters, I would hope it was with such care and concern and just plain family fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!

Really good story, I for one would like to see more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

The edit is obvious. Nice lead-up, story development etc. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding!

Well done as usual, author.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Outstanding! Extremely well written and edited.

Thanks for one of the best father/daughter incest tales I have read in a long time. Just outstanding!

floaturboatfloaturboatover 12 years ago
Incredible!

Another excellent story from one of the best authors on this site. Thanks for your efforts RW2!

FUB

LolitaXXXLolitaXXXover 12 years ago
Oh Daddy....

You know just how take care of your baby girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yummy

Another fab story, my dear daddy! Thank you for this lovely New Year's gift! Truly brightened my day. Can't wait for you to pen one of our rendez-vous!! Kisses!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Story ?..

Thats not just a story its a book. If you could just get pass the fact its a daughter and remove that part, perhaps a daughters girlfriend . It would be a VERY good book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the heads up on the ANAL. It is just not my cup of tea. Best of luck on all your stories.

Joe

jimmycocojimmycocoover 12 years ago
10/10

great story, well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story.

Awesome job with this story. One of my favorites for sure.

dbroseleydbroseleyover 12 years ago

Really enjoy this story.

Zac_SherZac_Sherover 12 years ago
Fantastic - keep up the good work

I really loved this story - VERY HOT. Loved the small touches - like the hearts on her bra & panties and her gasping: "gonna cum, daddy". OMG.....

I read through some of your other stories and you are a very talented writer...keep up the great work!

imharmless69imharmless69over 12 years ago
fantastic

Your stories just get better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ur Aamazing

Thaxs alot I want u to be my daddy one day .... This is amazing i fingered my self while reading .... AWESOME !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent story

Good build up with a fairly believable storyline. Slightly predictable that he would take her virginity but the camcorder at the end was a brilliant touch. Awesome detail and I loved the anal part. You don't see it often in that kind of detail. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"candidly"

Great story, definitely got my juices flowing! Just one thing the word Candidly was over used throughout the entire story, it became a bit of annoyance for me, personally. Other than that it was amazing!

ellen_swallowsellen_swallowsalmost 12 years ago
Just great

I loved it, I loved it so much!

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraover 11 years ago
Great story!

Really love it, hope to see more anal antics!

materialgirlmaterialgirlover 11 years ago
Amazing

This is a fantastic story - the build up was amazing and I loved the video ending. I agree with a previous comment about the word "candidly" being overused but other than that ... fab. This story has made me so horny

Liz_57Liz_57over 11 years ago
Great

That was really great, love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Magnificent

Speechless, it was THAT good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Have read a few of your stories; each have been amazing! Still love "daddy's naughty box" the most, but this & the others i've read have all been 5 star quality, in my opinion. Thank you!!!

veraknightlyveraknightlyalmost 10 years ago
Edits

Watch out for how frequently you use the word 'candidly' - you're leaning on it. Composition is far more important than your vocab choices.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
incredible!

Loved it. Almost thirty years ago I found polaroids in my yougest daughter's room...It was innocent, I was fixing her bookshelf and had to unload the books...4 polaroids in her world book encylopedia...one had peaked out. Tame stuff...her naked on her own bed...posed...evident that someone had taken them of her. I jerked off to them right then and there. And many times afterword...they disappeared after she got engaged...would have loved to have on still.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is absolutely amazing and could easily be true-to-life. I am in love with this sexy girl just based on her physical attributes and beauty alone. Your descriptors of her create a fantastic visual image. Combine that with her sexual appetite and youth and we get a 5-star experience! 5 Stars. Great writing. Thanks!

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 2 months ago

Good story. FYI, the past tense for grind is ground not grinded - Dad has absolutely no self control - Shannon instantly went from mortified weeping girl to uninhibited slut coming on to her dad. Not consistent with the development of her character - No hymen? - 4/5 . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous