Vidhi and Cyrus in Ottawa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cyrus showed up for his 'date' with Vidhi at the bowling lanes near Saint Laurent, decked out in a bright red silk shirt, Black silk pants and Black Timberland boots. The brother couldn't look more Haitian if he'd wrapped himself in his people's flag. As for Vidhi, she wore a long-sleeved blue Kameez, Black Yoga pants and sneakers. Nice change from the Sari, Cyrus thought appreciatively.

"You look lovely," Cyrus told Vidhi, smiling and looking her up and down. Much to his surprise, the young lady blushed, and they shook hands then went into the bowling lane. Over the next ninety minutes, they talked, laughed and had a good time. Oh, and Vidhi totally cleaned out Cyrus clock when it became painfully obvious that the Haitian brother had never bowled before.

"Here, watch how I do it," Vidhi told Cyrus, and she took a bowling ball and bent down, carefully lining her shot before letting the ball fly. It rolled and rolled down the lane and took out its intended targets. Cyrus carefully watched Vidhi, mesmerized by her prowess at bowling...and how fantastic her shapely derriere looked in Yoga pants. Thank Heaven for Indian beauties...and booty, he thought, smiling.

"Let me try," Cyrus said, and a smiling Vidhi handed him the ball. Cyrus closed his eyes and let the ball fly, and it took out eight out of ten pins, his personal best for the afternoon. Cyrus turned around and smiled at Vidhi before raising his hands triumphantly. Vidhi looked him up and down, actually impressed that he'd managed to hit anything. He was big and tall and handsome, but clearly lacked the sport gene. Luckily he's got a nice ass, Vidhi thought appreciately.

"That was fun, let's go for a walk," Vidhi suggested, and they left Mac Arthur Lanes, and walked around the immigrant-laden Vanier area. Cyrus felt thrilled to be out and about with such a lovely young woman. Folks walking by stared at the rather unusual pair. When Vidhi's hand brushed against his, Cyrus hesitated. Should he hold her hand? Vidhi solved the issue by linking her arm with his, to Cyrus everlasting delight...

In the City of Ottawa, Ontario, interracial couples are quite common. Black men with White women, White men with Black women, White men with Asian women, Arab men with White women, brown men with White women, and of course, interracial male/male and interracial female/female couples of every combination. Still, Cyrus and Vidhi stood out, even in diverse Vanier. Black men with South Asian women were, well, rare...

"This feels nice," Cyrus said without thinking, and Vidhi shot him a questioning look. They were on Saint Laurent Boulevard, close to the mall. As they walked in front of Mama Cee, a store where Cyrus once went with a young Jamaican woman who never returned his calls, they paused. Vidhi looked into Cyrus eyes, quietly assessing him. Curvy and pretty-faced, Vidhi had a mind as sharp as a tack, and a tart tongue as well...

"What are you thinking?" Vidhi asked, smiling, and she watched Cyrus, expecting him to squirm. When a woman asks a man what he's thinking, it's a loaded question, to say the very least. What's the right answer? Suppose they're on a date and he's thinking about his ex, or his unpaid bills, or his date's tits, should he fess up? That might lead to a slap and a storming off. What's a guy to do under the circumstances?

"Your lips are lovely," Cyrus replied without hesitation, and Vidhi grinned, pleasantly surprised by his guileless answer. What happened next surprised them both. The young woman nodded, and then, standing on her tippy toes, she grabbed her date by the collar of his neatly ironed shirt, and planted her lips against his. Just like that, Vidhi and Cyrus shared their first kiss...

"Your lips taste great," Vidhi told Cyrus when they came up for air, and Cyrus grinned. Tentatively, he put his arms on Vidhi's hips, and she shook her head. Shy guys can be cute, but there are moments when a woman wants her chosen man to take charge and show what he's made of. Remembering his brother's words, Cyrus winked at Vidhi, and leaned forward.

"Right back at you," Cyrus told Vidhi, and this time, he kissed her. Vidhi kissed Cyrus back passionately, and when they came up for air, both burst out laughing. Hand in hand, they continued their walk toward the Saint Laurent Mall. They went inside and grabbed some garlic chicken wings with mozzarella sticks which they washed down with Pepsis. Cyrus covered the bill, of course. Afterwards, they went for a walk around the crowded mall...

"I never come out here, Saint Laurent is nice," Vidhi remarked, as she and Cyrus walked out of American Eagle Outfitters. She bought a Spring jacket, and he bought a Black Fedora had which he'd seen on display. They went upstairs, toward the OC Transpo waiting area. Cyrus sat next to Vidhi, bantering. He was wondering what to say to end the evening. Vidhi, next to Cyrus, realized that she didn't want the evening to end...

"I had a great time, Vidhi, I guess this is goodnight," Cyrus said, gentlemanly as ever. Vidhi looked him up and down, and flashed him a sexy smile. She kissed him, and then, they ditched the bus station and summoned an Uber which took them to Cyrus place in the Innes Road area. Once there, what followed surprised them both, but then again, passion is as passion does...

"I don't normally do this," Vidhi said hesitantly, as she and Cyrus stood in front of his building. Cyrus kissed her ear, and ushered her inside. He gave her a brief tour of his apartment, which included one bedroom, a washroom, a kitchen and a living room. All of his furniture came straight out of Walmart. There were pictures of everyone from Jay-Z and Beyonce to Serena Williams and Aishwarya Rai and Priyanka Chopra on his bedroom wall. Vidhi found them hilarious...

"Make yourself at home, cutie, can I get you anything?" Cyrus asked, and Vidhi asked him for a drink. His heart thumping in his chest, Cyrus rushed to the kitchen and grabbed her a soda. When he came back, he found Vidhi lying on his bed. She lay there, a coy smile on her face. Cyrus tried to speak, failed, and just stood there, mesmerized by the beauty lying on his bed.

"Cyrus, I like you, but I'm not a freaky gal, we can do some things, but not everything, not on the first date," Vidhi said, licking her lips for emphasis. Cyrus nodded, even as he felt his dick harden in his pants. He wanted Vidhi more than he wanted his next breath, and his heart skipped a beat as she spread her thighs invitingly, and nodded. Whatever the lady wants, Cyrus thought, smiling.

"Sweetie, let me pleasure you, and nothing happens that you don't want," Cyrus assured Vidhi as he went to her. Vidhi grinned as Cyrus slowly, gently pulled off her Yoga pants, and then her purple panties. She refused to take her top off, and looked at him expectantly. Vidhi wants to get serviced tonight, and if Cyrus disappointed, then he'd never hear from her again...

"Alright," Vidhi said, her eyes locked onto Cyrus as he brought his face close to her crotch. Cyrus inhaled Vidhi's scent, and smiled, then began licking her up. In his twenty years, Cyrus had been with few women and could count his lovers on one hand. Still, he knew how to pleasure a lady. Burying his face between Vidhi's thick dark brown thighs, Cyrus began feasting on her...

"You taste wonderful," Cyrus paused to say, and he resumed eating Vidhi's pussy, teasing her clit with his tongue. No two women smell or taste the same down there, and he savored Vidhi's unique taste and scent. The young woman moaned softly and began to squirm in response to what her lover was doing to her. Vidhi was loving Cyrus magic touch, and the brother was just getting started...

"Focus on my clit," Vidhi said softly, and Cyrus, who'd been fingering her pussy, heeded the lady's words. He sucked on Vidhi's clit, lapping away at her as if she were a sweet lollipop. Vidhi shuddered violently as Cyrus ate her out voraciously. Emboldened by Vidhi's reaction, Cyrus held her thighs with both hands and buried his face even deeper into her pussy. Indeed, he drank from her as a thirsty nomad drinks from an oasis.

Much later, Vidhi lay on the bed, with her arms around Cyrus, a satisfied grin on her face. They held each other tenderly, basking in the moment. Cyrus looked up at Vidhi, and she licked her lips. He'd just brought her a shuddering orgasm, and she wanted more. Without another word, they went for round two. Vidhi simply straddled Cyrus, and the brother got to work...

"Ride me, gorgeous," Cyrus said, playfully smacking Vidhi's thick round ass. Vidhi looked at Cyrus as she sat on his lap. It was astonishing how much she wanted this handsome young man. Enough to make her break her own rules about first-time encounters and throw caution to the wind. Cyrus was beefy and handsome, with a good body on him. Too bad he talked too much but that could be fixed...

"Cyrus, shut the fuck up and fuck me," Vidhi said as she grabbed his face and looked into his eyes. Cyrus nodded slowly, surprised and thrilled by this wild, bold side of Vidhi. He smacked her ass, hard, and watched as she let go of his face, only to grab his hard dick. Without another word, Vidhi rubbed Cyrus member against her vagina, and nodded at him. Bucking his hips, Cyrus thrust his hard dick into Vidhi's pussy, and just like that, they began to fuck...

As the evening rolled on, Cyrus and Vidhi continued with their fun. Vidhi found herself on all fours, lovely face down and big beautiful ass up, as Cyrus showed her what he was made of. First, he paid her ass all the attention it so richly deserved. Spreading Vidhi's ass cheeks, Cyrus licked her pussy while fingering her butt hole. Vidhi was a bit surprised he went there, but let him do his thing. When she felt Cyrus tongue in her ass, she moaned in ecstasy...

"Oh yes, go for it," Vidhi squealed as Cyrus tongue invaded her ass, even as his slick fingers continued to play with her wet, hairy pussy. The handsome, freaky brother thus made her cum for the second time that night. Vidhi was like putty in Cyrus hands and they know knew it. After making love for hours, Vidhi didn't feel like leaving Cyrus arms, and thankfully, he didn't let her. They fell asleep like this. To hell with the rules, when it feels right, it feels right...

Cyrus Dorvil, son of the proud nation of Haiti, and Vidhi, the Gujarat-born and Ottawa-bred academic come from different worlds, but that's all part of the fun for these two. Embarking on a relationship that surprised everyone, including themselves, they're a sight to behold as they walk around Ottawa, hand in hand. Life is too short to worry about the thoughts and opinions of bigots, losers and naysayers. When it's right, go for it...

12