Viet Hanna's First Anal

Story Info
My Viet girlfriend gets anal.
4.7k words
4.57
20.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
261 Followers

Viet Hanna's First Anal

I woke up to the sound of a heavy rain that brought a smile to my face at 5:45am because I love the rain when I am in bed. That was not the only reason I was happy. Next to me was Hanh a lovely Vietnamese woman that I started dating about three months ago. She like to be called Hanna and for some reason the Americanized version of her name fit perfectly. She was 48 but looked much younger. She was 5'6", which was tall for her people, as she would say. Hanna had beautiful hair past her shoulders and a body to die for--nice hips and ass not typical of a Vietnamese woman as she would also say. She had some curves but a flat tummy and youthful breasts. Hanna looked great in a bikini or the lingerie she would wear under clothes that was so sexy. In public she had an elegant air with a killer smile and never used foul words but in the bedroom she was very naughty girl--the perfect woman I thought.

As I lay there I knew this Saturday would be like all weekend mornings--a little caressing and then amazing sex. We both thought sex in the morning was a great way to start the day even though we had fucked like rabbits Friday night. It was our routine... and we loved it. Over the past three months we wound up in the bedroom 98% of the time when we saw each other. We could not get enough of each other.

Hanna cuddled up to me more and with her head on my shoulder, her arm and hand over my chest and lastly her beautiful leg draped over my leg I felt I had a velvet sheet over me. I began to feel her pussy get warm as it straddled my leg.

As with all of our early morning foreplay I lightly ran my fingertips on her beautiful ass and slowly traced my middle finger up and down her butt crack. Her pussy was now getting warmer and I could feel her wetness and she would press into me a little.

"Mmmmm," Hanna whispered and keeping her eyes closed.

I just intermittently kept caressing her as she stayed still. After another five minutes she softly moaned again and nudged her pussy into my leg. Then Hanna began what she always does in the morning. She slowly moved her hand down my chest and used her fingernails on my tummy and traced little circles, which hardened my cock a bit. Then she began what she said always got her wet--she used her fingertips and lightly tickled the little hair patch over my manscaped cock and balls. Hanna loved it that I was groomed and the time she spent orally pleasing me was proof--she would rim my ass too because I had that waxed too.

Hanna then took her soft hand and began to tenderly cup my balls. The light touch was amazing and that would create the hard rod to penetrate my little princess.

"Ahhh. Mmmm Hanna. You know how to get me hard."

Still she was silent with her eyes closed. She began to press her wet slit into my leg. Up to now everything was our sexy foreplay routine. The next part could go down a few paths to ecstasy. Sometimes I would flip her over and begin eating her amazing smooth pussy, or I would climb on top and give her the banging she loved or she would suck my cock before riding me.

Hanna opened her eyes and gave me a mischievous smile and began kissing her way down my body. She then attacked my cock with hunger. She took my head that she loved because she felt it was like a huge knob that would soon be splitting her little pussy.

"Ahhh baby. Yes," I said as she devoured my entire cock.

"Good morning Greg. After the great banging you gave me last light it's my turn to fuck you," Hanna said. She was turning into her bedroom persona again--her slut mode.

She continued to suck my cock, lick my balls and when I raised my hips some she attacked my ass with a great rimming. All the while she moaned and told me how much she loved my thick cock. Hanna loved to lick the precum escaping from my opening as if it was honey.

Hanna then moved to mount me. She had the slightest smile as she lowered herself on my thick shaft. Her eyes rolled back in head a little as she took my entire cock in one slow move. Next she rocked back and forth and grinded into me.

"Oh babe. Oh Greg your cock is perfect for my little pussy. I love fucking you. Errrrr, er," Hanna grunted out. "Fuck yes. Dammit your cock is so great to fuck." Hanna was in full slut mode now--so different from the classy woman at the romantic seaside dinner last night and that's what I found so hot about her.

After another minute Hanna was doing a combo of raising her hips up and down to a rocking and grinding movement. Then Hanna had a new twist as she turned around and re-mounted me looking away from me. Seeing her ass and pussy go up and down on my cock was the ultimate view. I could see her pussy begin to get creamy as she flowed on my cock.

"Oh fuck. I can feel your cock's head rub my pussy so much. Ahhh, ahhh."

"Babe this view is amazing and the feel is better. Fuck me you little slut. Ride that cock."

I took my middle finger and scooped up some of her girl cum and tasted it. I took more and more. I was feasting on her wetness.

All of my senses were involved....

Sight--watching her pussy and ass move up and down

Smell--her scent was filling my nostrils

Hearing--listening to her moan and grunt from her efforts

Feel--feeling her warm wet pussy fuck me

Taste--taking her cream into my mouth.

"Yes. I'm cumming. I'm cumming Greg. Babe I'm cumming. Fuck. Fuck." It seemed like Hanna was in one of her multiple orgasm modes. "Fuck I'm still cumming."

All of this got me to shoot my hot load into her as I bucked up into her pussy.

"Ahhhh, ah, ah, ah, ah," as I shot 5 times into her.

Hanna was still pumping me. I reached to my phone and began videoing her pussy fucking me. Soon my cum began leaking out of her. She collapsed onto the bed with my cock still in her. My softened cock slipped out with a flow of cum and her cream.

Hanna lay there panting like a winning racehorse. I could feel her wet body and her heartbeat on my leg. Hanna was totally fucked out. More of our love juices came out of her. Her pussy and ass contracting.

I pulled Hanna's pussy up to me so I could lap up our cum. She began to moan and grind her pussy into me and suck on my cock to taste what I was. I pushed her off me and dragged to the edge of the bed.

"Do you want more baby?" I asked her.

"You know I do," she said.

With her pussy at the edge of the bed I used my cock to gather some of the cum trailing from her beautiful slit. I got a good portion and when she saw how much was on the tip and the sides she jumped for it and slurped if off like a hot little cumslut.

While she was doing this I showed her the video of my cock being inside her. She suck harder as she watch it and I could see her pupils dilate.

"Greg you have made me into such a slut for this... and I like the taste of me off your lips and chin when you do me. I was never like this before. And I have never seen that--my pussy being penetrated. That is amazing"

"Well I love your taste too. I can't get enough of you."

We relaxed in bed in each other's arms for another hour and decided to shower and get breakfast and go do Hanna's second favorite thing to do--go clothes shopping. Hanna being a girly-girl and having a great income loved to shop for her and me. I would kid her that I think she likes shopping better than sex. She would laugh and say, "Well only if it's a great deal." Sometimes she would give me head in the dressing room and I would cum in her mouth and then we would walk out and put the clothes on the rack. We even fucked in one of the rooms once but we got a door knock and a suspicious look as walked out.

That night we gave each other a great orgasm orally and fell asleep. The next morning we did a quickie before I left back home. I was drained and needed fluids.

______ ________ _______ ______ _______

About a month later Hanna called me up and asked me if I could go to Cancun with her and three other couples. The other couples were Vietnamese but one husband was Chinese but born and raised in San Diego and a nice guy. She was so happy that I could go and three days later when she came up to spend the weekend she brought over five different bikinis to model for me--all of them looked great. I had a surprise for her too--I had bought her one so now she would have one for each day. When she tried on the sexy black and bright green that I got her she was amazed that I got the size right. When she modeled that one she dropped to her knees and gave me her patented deep throat cock sucking--I held her head down on me while she kneeled in front of me while I sat. She looked so hot in that bikini giving me head.

________ ________ _______ _______ _______

We arrived in Cancun and our rooms on the 8th floor had a great view. Hanna immediately put on the bikini I got her and we headed to the pool. I am sure many thought I was with a woman 25 years younger when she had her sunglasses on. The other great thing about Hanna was she always took my hand or touched my arm or shoulder and she never flirted with other men. When pictures were taken she always turned slightly sideways leaning into me with her hand on my chest. She wanted the world to know that she was with me.

That night all of us went to the outside club at the all-inclusive resort. The music was great and Hanna loved to dance.

"Let's dance babe," Hanna asked. When I showed a little indifference she whispered into my ear, "Did I ever tell you that dancing gets me really, really wet," she said with a devilish giggle. Needless to say I jumped up.

All of us were having a great time and two of the three other women were attractive too but very classy but once they had a couple drinks they all began to have more fun, giggling and talking to Hanna in Vietnamese and I could tell they were teasing her by her blushing--it was obvious they were asking about me in some capacity.

After a couple hours the women were getting more and more lively. I had become the dance toy because their husbands just wanted to drink and talk about making money so I was dancing with them--sometimes all of us together and a couple times Hanna took a break but insisted that I dance with one of them. I could tell her one sexy friend, Tina, was giving me the eye a little. We were out on the dance floor that was so crowded it was concealing to others sitting. Tina began to move deeper into the crowd and when I followed I sensed trouble. Tina began getting closer and closer and then was grinding up against me. She said something in my ear but all I could make out was, "looks big".

I leaned closer to her and said, "What did you say?"

With that she put her tiny hand down the front of my shorts and began squeezing my cock that was filling. With so many on the dance floor, the dim lights, loud music, strobe lights and mass chaos it was almost impossible to know what was really happening. Tina was now stroking my cock and smiling at me.

Her body was pressed against to mine but her hand was still jerking me off. My cock was fully hard and she was trying to get me off. I realized this could not continue and pulled her hand out and wagged my finger at her and she laughed. Hanna had told me a couple of her friends were sluts and I found out who one of them is. Tina was a little hottie but I was not going to go down that road.

After another hour all the other couples left for their room but Hanna and I kept dancing. I also saw that Hanna was beginning to get drunk and moving from silly to a little obnoxious. I really didn't mind it she had a high-pressure job and I felt like she deserved to blow off some steam. I also wondered how she fucked when she was totally relaxed and uninhibited but she was already that way I thought.

As Hanna and I was taking a break I was thinking that we still had six more nights here and was hoping Tina would realize that she was out of control and back off.

Suddenly Hanna suggested a walk on the beach and a dip to cool off.

"It will have to be skinny dipping because I don't have on anything under these shorts."

"Me either," Hanna said. Hanna was dripping with sexuality at this time but she was also getting a little assertive--almost aggressive in all mannerisms and I had never seen this.

We ran to a dark spot behind some rocks that also went into the water. We peeled off or clothes and dove into the warm water. I grabbed Hanna and lifted her up and she put her legs around me. Then she immediately pulled my cock into her pussy. As I stood in the water we fucked like wild animals.

"Come on and fuck me. Give it to me." Hanna was wild. "Fuck me like a whore." That was the first time she had ever crossed that line in using that term. "I know you like Asian whore pussy. Give me that white cock."

The words Hanna was using was a little out of character and one thing but it was the tone and the look in her eye that was really off the charts. I shot my load into her and walked up to the sand carrying her and still inside her.

"Put me down," Hanna demanded. When I did she lay down on the sand and feverishly rubbed her clit. I stood above her and began stroking my cock. "Ahhhh, ahhh. Fuck yes. Shoot your cum on me," Hanna demanded as she took 5-7 minutes to get off. I dropped to my knees and gave her a facial and she was so drunk didn't even move to wipe it off.

I lifted her up I had to help her get dressed and had to hold her while going back to the room. Once in the room she got a little agitated and needed help getting undressed. She fell asleep within a minute.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

"Honey. Honey. Babe." Hanna was waking me up all sweet and looked a little embarrassed.

"Well, well. I surprised you are awake. Wow you were out of character last night. Even referred to yourself as an Asian whore as we..."

"I am so embarrassed. Greg please forgive me. It's just that I feel so safe with you that I feel that I can let loose and I know you will take care of me. I guess I let loose a bit too much. Do you forgive me?"

"Yes I forgive you. At least it was just around me. The others had left so they didn't see it. But next time I'm going to have to punish you," I said with an evil grin.

"Oh. How?"

"I'll pull down your panties, put you over my knee and spank you."

"Oh I might like that."

"In that case I'll pull your panties down, bend you over and give it to you anally. There how does that sound for a very naughty woman?"

That got Hanna's attention.

"That should give you something to think about," I said to her and I purposely didn't smile.

"Well then after four drinks cut me off... please!" She must have had 7-8 drinks and they made stiff ones at the resort.

"Ok but if you don't stop then I will assume that you really want me too."

Hanna got quiet but then proceeded to give me an apology cock sucking and that with the apology erased most of the negativity from last night away.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

We went snorkeling but Hanna stayed on the boat due to being hung over. She just relaxed, drank a lot of water and showed off another hot bikini, which was fun for me. Man she looked great even though I knew she had a bad hangover.

"Babe seeing you in the water with the sun and water glistening on your great physique made me so wet I went down the ladder just to get wet."

"I saw you do that but I thought you were just cooling off."

"I was hot for a couple reasons. I looked down and could see the fabric of my bikini bottoms showed my wetness. I really needed to touch myself so I went into the bathroom and did it. I know I'm a naughty girl," Hanna said with a coy smile.

Just then the large catamaran was beginning our trip back. We had a part of the trapeze all to ourselves and laid down watching the water.

"Hey babe I need to tell you something. I am reluctant but I will feel guilty..."

"I know what it is. Tina came on to you last night. She told me that she was testing you but you passed with flying colors. Tina knew that my past boyfriend was a player and hurt me badly. She realizes that her timing was wrong but she had a bit to drink."

"She told you? Seriously? Well I'm glad I passed."

"Well she did say it took you five seconds longer than she thought to react," Hanna laughed.

"Haha. I was in shock to tell you the truth." I had wondered if Tina told her what she did?

"It's okay baby. She said I was a lucky woman."

"She did? How so?"

"Yep. She said you are big and thick."

"Oh boy. I thought it was because I stopped her. Nope. Tina has her priorities she wants a hung man just once. She is quite the slut believe it or not."

The rest of the boat ride back we relaxed laying in the sun. My mind wondering about if Tina was really just "testing" me or had other designs and if I would need to "punish" Hanna--I was hoping for the latter.

The following days were fun with a mixture of cave exploring, hanging by the pool, a taco stand excursion tour that just Hanna and I took and Mayan ruin tours to Tulum. On the second to the last night we all went on a dinner cruise that both fun and romantic. Tina was acting a little provocative but I kept my distance--besides Hanna looked amazing in her skin tight sun dress with plenty of leg and cleavage showing.

I saw Hanna down two quick drinks and began to think that it's early and what could happen. I also noticed my cock got hard thinking of carrying through with my threat.

The sun went down and from the boat the lights of Cancun looked great. The boat had dancing on the top deck and a sax player. Hanna had two more drinks and winked at me--was that to tell me that she knew to stop or that she was giving in and knew what her punishment was to be.

I was standing by the rail talking with the other guys and Hanna walked up to me with drink for each of us. As she handed me mine she winked and licked her lips and looked at my crotch. I decided right then if she acted up she was going to get an ass fucking. I think she knew it was just a matter of time too--so why not tonight in Cancun.

The boat pulled in and we walked back to the resort. Hanna needed to hold on to me a little but was not acting out--I was hoping she would now.

We all decided to hit the club again and it was game on. The girls all hit the dance floor and the other guys took their normal table and ordered drinks. After a few dances Hanna dragged me out to dance and was acting very seductive. As we headed back to the table she accepted a tequila shot from the girl walking around with a tray. We sat at the table and she had another drink. Hanna was getting worked up.

"Really?" I said.

"I want to have fun, be bad and..... be punished.... Maybe?"

We said at the club until midnight. Tina asked me to dance and when we did we stayed on the edge of the dance floor. It appears she was just testing me. I will admit under different circumstances I would love to give her my thick white cock--she was sexy as hell and with her being so tiny at 5' and 100lbs I would stretch her out. Hanna had mentioned that Tina said her husband was the size of a pinky finger.

Hanna joined us on the dance floor which was a relief. She was also getting loud and bumped into a few people while dancing. After the dance and walking back to our table she knocked over a chair. The others all decided to head to their rooms. Tina gave me a wink as they left as if Hanna told her what I would do if she got drunk again.

We stayed a little longer and decided to head up. On the way through the lobby she was calling out to the hotel front desk trying to be funny. Finally I grabbed her and put her over my shoulder--the joy of having a tiny girlfriend. In the elevator I was playfully spanking her ass and once poked her ass and she got quiet.

kiwi857
kiwi857
261 Followers
12