Viet Hanna's First Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then became more vocal and saying the band sucked tonight and swore a few times. I unlocked the door and tossed her on the bed. I immediately got out some lube that I always traveled with.

I walked over to the bed and pulled Hanna's dress off. Next I put her on all fours.

"So you know what's coming right. What did I promise would happen?"

"Oh realeeee," Hanna slurred.

I got out of my clothes and my cock was raging. I lubed up my cock. Next I began to lube up Hanna's tight little star. I began fingering her. I put my finger near her pussy and it was dripping. I stuck my cock in her slit and fucked her a little and then began again with my middle finger in her ass.

"Oh. Ah. Ah," Hanna was squirming from pleasure and worry.

I then inserted a second finger into her ass and banged my cock into her pussy. I put more lube on her star and I could feel her loosen a little. I kept working her ass and Hanna would moan and whimper. When I added my third finger she squealed and whimpered. It was if the last of her false bravery was leaving her body. When I pulled my cock out of her soft pussy her virgin ass puckered. I kept finger fucking her ass. I added a little more lube to her ass and more on my cock.

I lined up my cock and pushed inwards. I felt my large head enter her ring. Hanna was gasping.

"Oh god. Oh god. Ohhhhh. Ohhhh," she squealed as my cock was now half way in.

I said still to let her try to adjust the ass fucking she was going to get.

"That's it baby. Take this white cock. Your virgin ass is no longer virgin," as I pushed the rest of my cock into Hanna's ass.

I had never done anal without a condom and the warmth and feeling was much better. I slowly took my cock back a couple inches and then back in. Hanna was breathing hard trying to relax. I could have stopped here and said I did what I was going to do but then I felt her ass relax a little.

"Take this cock slut. Your ass is so tight,"

"I know I was bad. I am bad," then surprisingly Hanna was pushing back at me.

I then began fucking Hanna's ass like a rented whore. I pulled her shoulders into me as if I was fucking her tight and soft her pussy.

Hanna moaned and whimpered as I kept up my anal assault. I was grunting with each thrust. Soon I could feel my balls get warm.

"Ahhhh, ah, ah, ah," as I pumped my cum into her tight hole. I stood behind her feeling great that I had taken the virginity from her ass. We were both covered in sweat. I slowly pulled my cock from her ass and heard a slight popping sound as my head came out. I looked at her gaping opening and fingered her and saw my cum inside.

"Oh Greg. I can't believe we just did that. In a strange way it felt okay when you pushed in and a bit hard as you pulled out. I never thought I would be able to do that. I will admit the drinking probably helped me a little."

"It seemed like the last few minutes you were getting into it. During the evening you gave me looks when you saw me looking at your drinking and a couple looked like you knew what was coming."

"Well I'm not saying I was begging for it but there was a part of me that wanted you to manhandle me like that. You could tell I was wet."

We made our way to the shower and in a complete 180 washed Hanna with loving care. I can't say I felt guilty but I did feel different and was wondering how Hanna would look at me until...

"Babe I still love you," she said with a tear in her eye.

"Still? I didn't know you did," I said.

"Yes. Ever since you turned down Tina five days ago I have been madly in love with you. She would have let you drag her to bed for her desired one night with a white man fantasy but you didn't. I have lost count of the men that have tried and she won't even let touch her in any way. She told me that she had a hold of your shaft and grinded up against you but you stopped her. That took power. When we were in college together she seduced many Asian men with her body and looks."

"Well let's keep tonight between us. I don't create a mob of hungry women trying to beat down the door for some of this," I said lifting up my cock a little and laughing.

"Oh brother. Haha," Hanna said with a cute grin and eye-roll. "Well you may have a point as she began sucking my hardening rod.

"I told Tina what could happen earlier tonight and she said to try it and report back to her," Hanna said with her first giggle since loosing her anal virginity.

12