Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 02

Story Info
Young conservative, innocent, Vietnamese becomes more open.
6.2k words
4.65
26.6k
33

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnguyen25
tnguyen25
168 Followers

If you read my last story, you know I'm about 6' tall, I work out a bit, I'm reasonably in shape but no Dwayne Johnson. I am however, lucky enough to marry an extremely loving Vietnamese sensuous and exotic young woman, Thuy, at the age of 28 (I was 29 at the time). She's 4'10" about 95lbs (best guess) and pretty curvy while still thin. She goes on long walks with me so her legs are in wonderful shape. She has a pretty large chest for someone so tiny but she keeps it constricted like it was something for which she should be ashamed. She started dating me when she was 26 and was still a virgin due to some bad dating experiences, constantly working earning money for the home and taking care of her siblings as she is the oldest by 2 years. She also had an overly protective mother who really freaked her out about men. Her cheating father left just a few years after marrying her mother, leaving her with 4 children to take care of and no real income.

For the last 5 years we've only had missionary sex and a few times with her facing me while on top; anything else was too lewd. She has an amazing body and I do mean amazing but she wears super conservative clothing that hides her curves up top and never shows more less than several inches below the knee. She won't even go out into the kitchen wearing less than a t-shirt, bra, panties and shorts. I am not complaining as I am lucky enough to have a beautiful woman in my life who not only truly loves me but has never said no to sex in 5 years! I did wish she was a little more adventurous sexually but again absolutely no complaints.

She recently got off the pill it seemed to be causing issues both physically and emotionally due to hormones. We are trying to hold off on having a baby without using any real birth control. If she gets pregnant we are both OK with it but neither of us is really ready yet to give up travel, sex and a lot of other freedoms that often take a back seat as you raise your children.

This weekend, after our fifth wedding anniversary party, everything changed! Thuy actually kissed my penis, wore a skimpy bathing suit that had had holes in the crochet in to our kitchen and she finally let me lick her pussy. Sunday, after some early morning sex, she let me take her to church while she was wearing a sundress with cum stains on the front, and wasn't wearing panties!

We had a very nice time in church. We sat in the back where there was occasionally a waft of air from the large open doors in the back. She held my hand throughout mass. It might have been due to the lack of air conditioning and the humid warm air but I admit I dozed off during the sermon. When I woke up my loving wife was gently nudging me awake while still holding my hand and smiling at me with those beautiful eyes looking up at mine.

On the way home, even though you should never look a gift horse in the mouth, I asked Thuy what had changed that she was so much more open in the boudoir. I was wondering if it was her age/biological clock or perhaps getting off the pill. She was surprisingly direct as she can be kind of coy when the topic of sex comes up.

"I was talking to Mary at the party and she asked how things were going now that we've been married 5 years," Thuy said. "I told her things were great and I think we are now even closer than we were when we first got married," she said. I lifted my right hand which she was holding and I kissed hers as I felt the same way. We've had some minor fights over the years about really stupid stuff started by me or her but nothing of any real meaning.

Thuy mentioned that Mary said she thinks her husband is cheating on her to have wild sex with some young slut in his office. I said, "I doubt that as while Mary seems like a prude, her husband certainly knew who she was when he married her. It wouldn't kill her to dress a little less like a soccer mom all the time as she has that, I've got a minivan loaded with kids, would anyone like a juice box look at all times." I asked Thuy, "do you think Mary was just jumping to conclusions?"

Thuy said, "I see him looking like a wolf at other women sometimes and when I catch you doing it, it makes me so angry. I think men can't control their base instincts and might wander off unless they have a very strong will or always being tired out by their wives." I couldn't be sure if she was kidding or not but I got a chuckle out of it. I was thinking she might be projecting about her father and mother.

I said, "I don't know Tom very well but just because he looks, by no means is that a guarantee he's cheating. I don't think women understand how much power they have over men. A flash of some nice legs, breasts, the smell of her perfume, a whisper in our ears, a gentle touch - just about anything women do can turn us on and we can't control what excites us. But just because we look, does not mean we are going to cheat."

Thuy looked at me very deeply as if there was some deeper meaning to what I said or it didn't seem to really register. I then said, "I can assure you, I have no desire to cheat. You are truly one of the cutest, funniest, loving, sexiest, caring women I've ever met." She looked at me lovingly but I felt uncomfortable with my own overly gushy sentimentality. So, I added, "besides you honestly have one of the tightest pussies on the planet," grinning proudly. That brought her back to reality and she dropped her jaw, punched me in arm and then laughed.

Thuy got back to the question of what changed and said, "I fully trust you in a way that could only come with time as our love grew. I also want to make you as happy as you make me and from now on I'll try much harder to please you sexually! Do I satisfy you?"

"Are you kidding me? Definitely...yes...definitely! My friends and I don't say much about it but I'm 99% sure I have more sex than any of my single or married friends. I certainly cum every single time we have sex as that is something a guy really can't fake. I love looking at your naked little body after we have sex as you are gorgeous and I don't think I'll ever stop marveling at how exciting you are to look at and to touch!" I said with no small amount of pride.

We got back into the garage and we were both rushed into the kitchen, hungry as our day started very early. I went to reach for a cookie but she slapped my hand with a big grin on her face saying, "you'll spoil your appetite!" like I was some child.

Thuy said she'll make lunch but had to change as she needed to put her dress in the laundry. I smirked knowing I was the reason for that! Thuy asked me as I was changing into just a pair of exercise shorts and at T-shirt, "what should I wear while I make lunch? Would you like me to wear just one of your T-shirts and my panties?"

You could knock me over with a feather. Thuy always wore a bra (she has wonderful large breasts with large areolas that taper to her nipples). She was offering to brave a room outside our bedroom in a skimpy outfit. No shorts or skirt? Who was this mad woman?

I said, "a T-shirt would be sexy but I think you should wear one of your own as I know you might stretch one of mine out," smiling like the Cheshire cat. She's worn my T-shirts on cold nights and they come down to her knees and elbows. She looked so cute in them. She could probably fit her 2 sisters naked in my T-shirt with her. My mind was wandering.

Thuy slapped my shoulder saying "Honey! You know my T-shirts will barely even go past my buns! What if one of the neighbors looks in our home and sees my panties?" While Thuy is very trim, she has a very nice small bubble butt.

I said matter-of-factly, "You shouldn't wear panties; that saves on laundry and will help you to stay cool. Besides, what we do on our own property is our business. We put up a tall fence and bushes all around the edges of our yard so they would have to be some sort of peeping tom to see anything. You have a sexy, young, spectacular body that you should be proud to have others see. Lastly if some voyeur goes to such lengths as to see some of your gorgeous legs through all those obstacles, doesn't he deserve some kind of reward?"

Thuy just stared at me with her mouth open. Finally, words returned and she said, "I've seen you jealous of guys you've never met before while I'm in a very conservative and proper outfit. You would get so jealous if any guy looked at my legs and besides, my mother said women should always keep themselves covered as it is a sin to do otherwise."

I said, "You are right, I would be jealous, but I'm also extremely proud as I'm the one you chose to share yourself with every day. Any guy would be a fool for not appreciating your beauty and how could I blame them for doing exactly what I would do in their shoes? As for the sin of showing your body, I went to catholic grammar school and high school and don't recall EVER reading that it was a sin to show a little skin - if you can show me that passage, I'll never suggest it again."

Thuy was suddenly having to question ideas she had kept for years. She had been keeping herself covered at all times because her mother told her it was a sin. She never thought about it not being mentioned in any of the catechism classes when they read the bible, she had attended throughout her childhood. Although the nuns always hit the girls with higher skirts with a ruler but just said they looked like tramps, they never said it was a sin. And while Thuy really had no desire to make me jealous, she loved the idea of me being so proud of her.

Thuy carefully went through her drawers and found one her largest T-shirts. She wanted to make me happy. She pulled it over her smiley face, past her silky dark hair and over her delicious body, obstructing a great view of so much on such a small package. "I'll go make lunch," she said cheerfully.

I cranked up the AC and shut all the screened windows as it was already very muggy and hot. It wasn't so bad earlier on this hazy August morning until we got back from church as it must have climbed 15 degrees already. It takes about 40 minutes to make a difference but it is great once it has been on for a while.

I splashed some cold water on my face and checked a few weekend emails - most of them were just congratulations from people we'd already seen at our anniversary party Friday night. I'm a computer geek and the users for some reason think that just because they work late or after hours, on occasion I should always respond immediately. I hadn't quite finished but I went to the kitchen as the food smelled delicious and I was extremely hungry. She had just finished making a cool salad with rice noodles, carrots, cucumbers, bean sprouts, chives, and cilantro and limes. I couldn't control my smile as Thuy looked so relaxed and cute cranked up the frying wok for the fish. "Hold on," I said.

Thuy smiled at me and said, "what is it honey?" I could tell she was feeling slightly embarrassed being in the kitchen in just a t-shirt. Maybe it was just the way I was looking at her. I could also tell from the way she spoke, she was enjoying her freedom but feeling the scrutiny.

I said, "Honey buns, first of all I have to take a picture of you being so sweet making lunch for me."

Thuy replied back still smiling, "what do you mean first of all? And oh no you don't mister, you aren't taking a picture of me like this, I don't have any make up on and most of all, I'm not wearing a bra or a skirt or sneakers or even panties!"

I replied, "we'll address one task at a time. You know I prefer you without make up, jewelry or shoes. Let's be honest, you know I prefer you without any clothes!" I smiled and she shyly smiled back. She could tell I wasn't about to let this go.

I pulled out my phone and before she could say another word. FLASH. She squealed, "Sweetie! I wasn't ready!"

I walked over to her after looking at her and said, "Honey, this is probably one of the best pictures I have of you. What could make a guy prouder than a picture of my beautiful baby lovingly making me lunch?"

Thuy knew I was telling the truth. She pretended to be more upset than she was and said, "I want to see a copy of that picture on the computer so I can decide if I want you to delete it! My buns aren't even completely covered, are they?"

I said, "hard to say, why don't you give me a spin?" while twirling my finger in the air. She smiled knowing what I liked to see but to give me what I wanted without admitting it, she turned to check to make sure the oil wasn't burning. As she did so, I said, "unfortunately, it just about covers everything." I then quickly pulled up on the back of her shirt just above her buns lifting it about halfway up her cute little butt and snapped a picture. I didn't really aim, I was just enjoying getting a rise out of her.

She turned around quickly and accidentally got a little condensation on her shirt from the lid in her hands. She looked down and said, "honey, you need to get out of the kitchen! I can't cook with you taking pictures of me. I don't want to ruin my favorite T-shirt you perv!" she gave me a loving nudge and scooted me towards the island.

I said, "fine, I'll leave if you do one thing for me."

"What's that?" Thuy asked fearing the answer.

I said, "I don't want you getting splattered by the oil. Let's put this apron on you."

Thuy looked very surprised as I approached her with the apron. "That's very sweet of you," she said waiting for the other shoe to drop. I then pulled quickly up at the bottom of her shirt until she stopped it with her arms although she was for all intents naked with her breasts and bottom completely exposed. "Honey, please pull it back down! A neighbor might see!"

I said, "That lucky bastard! But if you don't want to walk around struggling with me while you cook, you'll let me put this apron on you and you know I'm going to get this shirt off you eventually!"

Thuy asked, "are you sure that is what you really want? My backside will be completely exposed!"

I said, "I definitely want to see your sexy backside!" laughing partly at her expression.

Thuy then looked down and saw my boner sticking out from my shorts as I wasn't wearing any underwear to keep it in check. She then cupped it and said, "I think you might be telling me the truth!" She then squatted down and pulled down my waist band, she grabbed my cock by the base and said, "would that excite you? Would you like to see your innocent wife running around in an indecent outfit where the neighbors might see me?" I made him twitch as if nodding and my wife jolted her head back. "He does want to see that!" She then gave him a good long kiss before tucking him back into my shorts. Thuy lifted her arms and said, "I'm doing this for him only because he never lies".

I pulled the t-shirt over her head and tossed it towards the hallway. I put the apron on her, and tied it from the back. I kissed her on the head and went to the counter so I could watch her sweet cheeks making me lunch. She kept looking over her shoulder trying to be sly or looking up without catching my eye. She was enjoying the attention even though she was embarrassed. I loved the side boob when she turned and her hips looked sexy without any material covering them. I admit I didn't say much but truly enjoyed lunch more than I can say and it isn't just because she's a great cook who takes care of me. She brought over the food and it was yummy as always. She filled my plate a second time and other than the bones, it was nearly clean.

I began to gather the dishes from the table and opened the dishwasher. She jumped in and said, "I'll wash the dishes; you just throw them in the dishwasher without rinsing them." I wanted to say what is the point of having a dishwasher but if it makes her happy in the kitchen, who am I to go against her routine? I had brought everything over from the table and either put in in the fridge, in the cabinets or on the counter by the sink. She started to load the rinsed glasses and dishes into the dishwasher. The view was amazing as her cute little bubble butt was sticking up in the air! She often gets on her tippy toes to reach things that are sitting in the sink.

I couldn't help myself. I had to grope her delicious little buns. Thuy stood up as if surprised. I have no idea why that would surprise her as I must grab or pinch her buns at least once a day. I think she knew I loved her reaction each time and didn't want to disappoint me. I continued to caress and grab her buns as she tried to ignore the intrusion when I grazed my fingers over her wet pussy. For the last five years she has kept every bit of it smooth as a baby's bottom for me. "Honey, why is your pussy so wet? Do you like being exposed in front of your husband or are you hoping our neighbors are lusting over you right now?"

Thuy looked carefully out the window. She then put her arms on the table resting her head on her hands in attempt to hide a little side view. "You don't really think they are looking in here, do you? I hope not! OK, I admit I really like the way you still gawk at me after 7 years together; it is still flattering."

I said, "I'm glad you still feel that way. What about the neighbors looking at you?"

Thuy said, "I did this for you, but if you like I'll put some clothes on right away! I don't want you upset." I could tell she was worried she had done something wrong as this was all new to her.

I said, "Trust me, I'm not at all upset. I'm proud you are so daring. I'm thrilled you would be willing to do something so different to make me happy. I'm lucky to have such a loving and sexy woman in my life. So please tell me the truth do you like the thought you might be seen by someone else excite you?"

Thuy paused and said, "The truth is, I'm not sure how I feel about that but I do like the thought that you are proud of me and my body. I like to think I can still excite you." Thuy reached down and slipped just the tip of her finger between her pussy lips and you could hear the moisture. "Oh my, you are right, I am very wet, it is exciting being so naughty for you. Are you sure this makes you happy?" I admit my boner had died down during the meal but touching her wetness started the strain all over again.

I thought for a second and said, "well you can always ask the only person in this relationship that you trust." Thuy nodded her head and came over and didn't say a word to me as she pulled on the material on the sides of my shorts. I lifted up my butt as she lowered my shorts to my ankles.

She grabbed my cock and said, "Are you enjoying me being a brazen woman?" My cock twitched involuntarily as her talking to it seemed to turn me on for some reason. She stared at it and said, "You like it don't you? Do you like it when my pussy is wet?" I twitched as hard as I could muster and she kissed him, saying, "thanks for telling me the truth." Kissing my cock is new for her and while other women have given me blowjobs, Thuy even kissing it was extremely exciting since she has always been so exceedingly conservative and shy.

I thought with that she'd pull back up my shorts and take my hand to bring me to the bedroom as I thought I'd won the jackpot and she was going to have initiate sex. She does at least once a week but I always feel like I couldn't get any luckier (so to speak) when she does stroke my ego. Instead she stood, turned and sat on my lap, scooting around on her but rubbing her wet pussy over my cock. I seized the moment and undid her apron strings and then tossed it to the counter beyond her reach. She then did the unthinkable, she stood on the rails between the chair legs and lowered herself, guiding my cock into her tight pussy. My extremely strait-laced petite wife was having sex with me in the kitchen! Her pussy is very small and perhaps the standing made it even tighter but even though it was soaked, it took about a minute for me to be fully inserted. My incredibly shy, devout Catholic, traditional Vietnamese wife was making love to me outside the bedroom and with no curtains and to top it off, this is the first time she's ever had sex facing away from me!

tnguyen25
tnguyen25
168 Followers
12