Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved the sloshing sound, as her wonderfully wet pussy was gyrating over my cock. I kept thrusting as I grabbed her by the hips slamming as deeply as I could. "You like being my naughty little wife, don't you?" I asked.

"Oh yes, honey. I'm your naughty little wife and I'll do anything to make you and him happy," she said as she touched my cock. "Does he like being inside my little pussy, honey? What can your naughty wife do to make him happy?" She seemed to actually be forming a separate relationship with my cock with me as the spokesman. Was I getting jealous of my own cock?

"You're a naughty little girl," I said while running my fingers over her pussy lips. "Good girl," I said. "So nice and wet for me. I want you to drip all over me!" I then did something I've never done before. I slapped her cute little brown bun on the side and said, "cum for me! Be my naughty little wife and give him a bath in your cum right now!"

Thuy just tilted her head back and came! I think she was excited by all the dirty talking or enjoying the new position. Her hips suddenly slowed down as if my cock was finally in just the right place and her body shook. Her pussy was now gushing all over my cock and the kitchen chair. I waited for her to calm down and then stood up, draping her face down over the kitchen table. Her little toes just barely reached the floor. I then thrust as hard as I could, I wasn't making love to my wife for a change, I was fucking her! "Who's a naughty girl?" I grunted.

"I'm your naughty girl," Thuy said with each thrust again and again. "I'm your naughty girl!" She then said something that excited me to no end, "does my hot, wet, little Vietnamese pussy feel good?" I was loving this wild side of my sweet demure wife.

I couldn't hold back. I pulled out and shot a long rope of cum from her mid back all the way into her hair. I would have loved to have cum deeply in my wife but was mindful we weren't using birth control. I laughed and told her not to move as I went to get a few tissues to clean up my mess. I admit, she looked so naughty there I just looked at her with pride. There was my wife completely naked, bent over our kitchen table right in front of our sliding glass door with a slowly moving stream of my cum dripping down her back. After I removed the bulk of it from her back and some from her hair, Thuy stood up, bent over to pick up my shorts and lead me naked to the bathroom where we had a very intimate shower.

I wish I could say I got hard already as she soaped up my cock but I'm not 18 anymore and it takes a couple of hours to fully recharge but that doesn't diminish how much I was enjoying the attention. She got down on her knees and said, "thank you," kissing him right on the hole! Again, she seemed to be talking only to my tool, like I was just there for the ride. My sweet innocent wife, had kissed me on my dick more times in one weekend than she had in 5 years of marriage! I never wanted to be 18 more than I did today as I wanted to keep up with my wild wife's new capacity for sex.

After drying off, Thuy snuck out to the kitchen to spray down and clean up where we had sex and put away the apron and gather the t-shirt. She had on her granny restraing bra under her t-shirt. She also put on her cute light blue panties and some shorts. We went out and split a DQ dipped cone as we both were in the mood for something sweet. After returning home, we then spent the day lounging around the pool. I didn't say anything but I was hoping she would wear her new bathing suit. I just won the lotto of sex with her though and certainly had no complaint as she looked cute in her extremely conservative one-piece bathing suit. I rubbed a lot of water proof SPF 100 on her cute little legs and arms and face. She had wonderful golden-brown skin year-round and didn't like getting too dark but she did enjoy the pool and the warm sun. I think most of all she liked the massages she got as she lay face down. I had to wash my hands so I wouldn't get any lotion on her suit as it covered a good amount of her back and all of her buns.

We had leftovers from lunch for a late dinner and it was very romantic. We lit two candles and just enjoyed each other's company as we talked for nearly 2 hours. For some reason we seemed closer together emotionally although to be honest we always were close. She has been loving and attentive and sweet since the day we started dating but somehow it was like we had taken a drug that made us even more in love.

I took a quick shower to remove the chlorine and flossed and brushed. Meanwhile she packed the remainder in a Tupperware container with a plastic fork for my lunch at work the next day. She added a scoop of rice for me from the ever-full rice cooker by our stove. I came out to the kitchen wrapped in just a towel and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her on the top of the head. I still feel shy 5 years after marriage about the way she fusses over me. I said, "I'll clean up the rest," not that there was much left. Thuy went to the shower quickly to remove chlorine from her hair. She finished pretty quickly and I could hear the waterpik. By then, I was in bed. She walked over to the dresser to grab a T-shirt but I leapt out of bed, pulled her away from the dresser to the bed and threw her towel over the chair.

Thuy just dropped her jaw as if surprised A) that I didn't care I was making the room messy with a towel on a chair and B) that she wasn't given any say. She keeps the place very clean and tidy at all times but I admit I laugh every time she stares at me with her mouth open when I make a mess. I don't think she realizes it but she's so cute when she does it, it only encourages me more!

I kissed her forehead and we watched some TV in bed with her arms around me. She didn't really look at the TV, she just seemed very content listening and holding on to me with her head resting on my chest. I'm glad she likes my hairy chest as I think I'd feel like a dandy if I manscaped all over. She might have been trying to keep warm as I have to put a fan aimed on me in the summer as I run very warm and she runs cool. I draped the sheet over her little body and left myself air to breath. I loved the closeness so I'm not complaining. We stayed like this for nearly three hours but it was getting very late and she had dozed off so I turned off the TV which of course woke her.

She then kissed me on my mouth then lowered herself and grabbed my tool. I was wondering if she was ready for sex already. It was already getting a little extra blood flow from feeling her naked body move against mine but with her touching it, my cock started to expand further. She kissed it on the helmet and started talking directly to it while holding the base. "Are you sure you won't get tired of seeing me naked all the time?" It started expanding to nearly full mast. "You really do like seeing me undressed, don't you?" It was getting harder still. "OK, sweetie, I'll stay naked more often for you!" never once looking up. She then kissed him slowly with a good amount of tongue!

This was new territory and he jerked involuntarily. "Oh my! Does my sweetie like it when I kiss him like that?" She kissed him even longer this time, putting the whole tip in her mouth! She then took him out to study him. I couldn't believe she went this far! She then looked up at me for just a second and then giggled. What happened next stunned me. She began running her tongue over the entire shaft. My quiet, proper little church going wife was licking my cock for the first time after 5 years of marriage! She then slowly moved her hands up and down on it, studying it further. She then looked up at me with eyes wide open and said, "he's really enjoying this. Look!" she then pointed it towards me and I could see some precum building at the tip. She lowered her head and took even more of him into her mouth running her tongue over it to capture my cum.

She then released him with a pop and crawled up to me and lowered her pussy over my face. "Would my honey like to lick me?" I then grabbed her by the hips and lowered her to my lips. I don't know who this woman is but I felt lucky to have her in my bed. She began to move back and forth as well as lifting just slightly in little jerks. "Are you sure you don't mind doing this for me?"

I said, "this turns me on that you are enjoying this so much! I'll lick my naughty little wife's pussy any time she wants! If you don't believe that this is turning me on just check with my friend!" Oh great, now I was encouraging her to trust my cock more than me! I blame it on a lack of blood flow to my brain.

Thuy twisted her head and shoulders so she could see my tool standing at attention. Thuy lifted up completely and said, "Oh my, he's ready for another cleaning!" Thuy then flipped herself in the other direction with her pussy still aimed at my face but now she was now examining my cock and talking to it. "Does my sweetie need to be cleaned off again?" She then waved it up and down saying in a puppet like voice, "Yes please, clean me off, put me in your mouth!" She then lowered her head and put almost half of it in her mouth! I was loving the sensation of her tongue running all over the head. My mind was swimming thinking about how much of a wild woman she was becoming.

I then looked up at her pussy and pulled her hips down. I ate her out with a passion, enjoying ever little squirm she made. I put pressure on her clit with my tongue as I pulled out and slid as much of my tongue up her ass as possible. She tried to pull away saying, "Oh honey, that feels so good but you shouldn't!" I then pulled back on her hips again while rubbing my thumb over her clit. She started bucking and came violently!

After Thuy finally calmed down she lowered her head saying, "Oh my, my poor sweetie is still hard, we can't have that. I could tell she was trying to get more of it into her mouth but a smidge more than halfway I had hit the back of her mouth. I'm not huge, she's just got very small parts. She opened her mouth and slid her hand from the top down spreading her saliva over the entire length. She put just the head in her mouth while rubbing her hand up and down the shaft. It felt amazing for a first attempt at a blowjob! I think the thought that my sweet little wife was doing this for me made me a lot more excited than the actual sensation. I then lost it and blasted into her mouth. I admit it snuck up on me faster than expected and didn't even think about warning her.

I felt her head jerk as if I just electrocuted her but she managed to keep the tip in her mouth. I heard Thuy breathing through her nose as she actually swallowed it all down. She's lucky I'm older and had already cum three times that day or she'd have drown! She finally opened her mouth and looked at him and said, "Thank you sweetie, I'm glad we are getting to know each other better. I love doing things to make you happy as you make me so happy. Just let me know when you enjoy something because I'll do anything for you. She gave him a quick kiss and pat and then turned her body around so she faced me. She looked up with a big smile and said, "Hi, honey!" as if I had just entered the room and she was glad to see me.

I was loving this but I couldn't keep up this pace. Even at 18 I think it might have been a challenge. My girlfriend at that time rarely wanted sex more than twice a day. I might be able to pull off one day a week like this but at 35, I knew I was really pushing it. I'm definitely not complaining, but I need to see how often she expects me to perform.

12