Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 04

Story Info
Conservative young Vietnamese wife gives me everything.
6.5k words
4.62
17.4k
22

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnguyen25
tnguyen25
168 Followers

Here are some quick details about us for those who don't know about me and my loving wife. I'm about 6' tall, Caucasian, and in reasonably good shape with a decent sized chest and arms but I'm not huge. My Vietnamese wife, Thuy, is drop dead gorgeous. She's now 33 and I'm the only lover she's ever had as she was brought up in an ultra-conservative catholic home where religion was sexually a big deterrent for her and her sisters. Her mother constantly told her wild girls go to hell, sex for fun was a sin and don't trust men as they biologically are incapable of controlling their urges. Her father left her mother for another woman shortly after they moved to the US. She had been born a couple of years before her mother and father married.

If you wanted to picture her naked, she has very dark straight hair, just a little past her shoulders, she's 4'10 about 95lbs possibly 100lb, in great shape but far from the point of just being muscle and bone; she has wonderful soft curves. Did I mention for such a petite girl she has large melons? She's about a 33C which on her little body is very large. Thank goodness, she keeps everything concealed in old-fashioned clothing including granny bras that hide her wonderful shape well. If she didn't I'd have had 50 more guys to compete with when I was trying to date her.

We had a very long and slow courtship and to say the least and I've never pushed her boundaries. We never had anything close to wild sex before although we make love relatively frequently. Very recently though something changed dramatically. We had our 5-year anniversary and she seems hell bent on pleasing me in every way. She already pleased the hell out of me in bed and in our relationship as she takes incredible care of me. She has plenty of time to do the wonderful things she does for me as she volunteers a few hours a day 3 days a week at a not for profit. I'm not rich but we do well enough because I have a good paying job and we are reasonably frugal.

Wednesday, I got a call at 5:30 AM from someone visiting our Virginia office. They were in a panic as the president of our company was visiting and they couldn't print the notes for the local execs. I have a good team working for me but whenever an exec needs something they always call me as I'm the head of the department and I've been there for several years. I figured out they were on the visitor wireless network and once they connected to the right wireless network, they were printing. I worked out hard and took a good quick shower. It was almost 7am and fortunately my wife had fallen back to sleep. She had been doing so much for me I turned off the alarm before it went off so she wouldn't wake up to make me breakfast. I kissed her forehead and headed off to work.

The air was already heavy due to the humidity. I got a call just as I pulled into my parking spot. Thuy was concerned I went off to work without breakfast or lunch. I told her not to worry as I'd grab a granola bar or two from the vending machine and grab a salad in the cafeteria at lunch.

"Ohh," she sighed sounding distressed like I was going to suffer without the usual pampering. She makes me laugh, not to belittle all she does for me but imagines our cafeteria is some sort of prison hall. She does spoil me rotten and while I sometimes feel guilty about it, if I try to stop her she gets very upset, despite my best intentions. I thanked her for her concern; we said our goodbyes just as I swiped my badge in the elevator.

Today I had to help a few execs (the same ones as always) who had trouble with their sound or video in Zoom. I didn't mind and most of the execs are very appreciative. I never put them down and tell them their job isn't to worry about tech stuff; that is why my team is there. I'm very introverted so I'm not normally good with people but for whatever reason my style works with them and I get very nice bonuses every year after the peer reviews. After that was done I focused on the big picture stuff.

The AC pretty much shuts off at 5PM in our building so I was already starting to perspire by 5:30. I walked to my car about 6PM and it was staggeringly humid and hot. I was pouring sweat even though it was just a short walk. It was one of those days where you dry off from the shower and are all wet just a minute later. I rolled down the windows hoping it would help me dry off on the way home but it was brutal and I was still dripping.

Thuy greeted me at the door wearing just her nice soft t-shirt I got for her when I went to our Raleigh office. She had the central air on and it felt so good. She handed me a tall glass of nice cool water. I took a good-sized sip and she took it from my hands and put it on the counter. She pulled me down by the neck, kissed me on the lips and said, "Let's get you out of that uncomfortable outfit. She didn't even let me get through the kitchen and she had my shirt up. I took off my shirt as she untied my shoes, pulling the laces way out. I felt spoiled every time she did this as I usually just kick off my shoes still laced up. Once she got my shoes off, she pulled off my socks and tucked them into the shoes. She then undid my belt buckle and unzipped my pants. She pulled them down and told me to lift my legs so she could get them off of me. I felt like a toddler when she undressed me sometimes but she does make me laugh when she does it.

She folded my pants and put my clothes in a neat stack on the counter. She then looked at me standing in just my boxers. "Much better," she said. I tilted my head down to give her a kiss and she ran her fingers through the hair on the back of my head. She then said, "hmmmh," and asked, "honey, can you get the hair trimming stool from the walk-in closet? OK so much for where I thought this was going. I put it in the usual spot in the center of our kitchen and grabbed a seat as she ran her fingers through the front, back and top of head, pulling it a bit to check the length. I'm sure this sounds strange but I still get the feel an electric charge and love the feeling of her fussing over my hair.

Thuy took off her shirt and turned to get stuff from the counter, while looking backwards at me to see my reaction. Her not being fully dressed outside the bedroom was a huge step for her. She saw the grin on my face and I could tell she was feeling shy but had a big old grin on her face too. She then grabbed the comb and rechargeable trimmer to begin her work. She'd trim a little and then move it around and then back up to look at a distance like she was carefully sculpting a statue. She had me stand up and not move an inch as she shook her fingers through my hair and blew on me wherever she saw hair trimmings. After finishing, she lifted up my feet and gently ran the brush from the dustpan over them and under them. She cleaned up the hair on the floor and told me to get in the shower but don't turn on the water yet. I could hear her running the sponge mop over the floor.

I removed the boxers, dropped them in laundry basket as I popped into the shower. I stood there running my fingers through my hair. It was very short and felt so much better as I could feel the heat escaping the top of my head. Thuy popped in and was holding the rechargeable trimmer along with the dustpan and brush. She put the dustpan over the drain. "Do you mind if I try something," she asked as if almost afraid to ask the question.

"Sure honey, you can ask me anything," I said a little worried as she rarely asked a question like that. I like short hair but wasn't sure I was ready for a crew cut. "Please don't get mad," she said, "but I've been reading some forums to find ways to please you. A few women suggested if I trim you down there, it will help when I lick and swallow him. Would you be OK if I tried that?"

I laughed loudly. I was relieved it wasn't anything serious. I said, "well, if it will help you, who am I to say no." I admit, if I was still going to the gym, I might feel a little self-conscious but since she's the only one who sees me there, I couldn't say no. Besides she keeps herself groomed to perfection at all times. I just hoped she wouldn't think I looked silly afterwards. Thuy then proceeded to carefully trim all around my junk. She kept looking up at me to make sure she wasn't hurting me. She then scooped up the hair on the bathtub floor and put it in the waste basket. She blew out the trimmer, dimmed the lights and climbed back in with me.

We turned on the water to a nice warm but not hot temperature and just let our hands roam all over each other. We kissed for a few minutes and then went back to soaping each other up. She spent a good amount of time shampooing my head with me squatting down. Then she shampooed my tool, still treating it like a delicate but fragile decoration. I admit the lathering was having an effect and I was at attention now. She carefully rinsed it off and then really studied her handiwork. She gave a nod of her head as if to show her approval of her work. I then asked the question I was a bit apprehensive to ask. "Does my lion look silly to you without his mane?"

Thuy kissed me on the lips and said, "Honey, he looks so tidy now. I like him both ways but he might look a little too big now. I'm surprised he fits in me now that I see all of him." She knew exactly how to stroke my ego and I appreciate it. She smiled and looked down towards it and said, "let's try him out!" She then led me to the bed, put down a towel and sat on the edge with me standing facing her. She then gave it a kiss on the head and gently tugged on it to take it to full mast. "I read a few suggestions and looked at some videos so please let me know if I'm doing this right," she said with the sweetest smile.

My conservative wife was asking me for advice on how to best give me a blow job! She licked all around my cock. Then she was rubbing the base with her little hand wrapped around it while sucking on the rest. Soon, she was rubbing pretty seriously while running her tongue over the tip. I let her know it might get chapped like that so she gave me a sexy look and then spit on my cock! She then rubbed the saliva down the length of my cock. "Did I do that right? Does that feel better, honey?"

She looked up at me with those inquisitive deep brown eyes focused on my reaction. I couldn't believe my normally so proper wife of five years did that! She was so cute and sexy and she was acting a little slutty! It was so hot! I said, "that's not shabby, but a good naughty wife knows to use lots of spit," doing my best not to smirk too much. I had to see her do it again!

She looked up at me and said, "so you like it when I do this?" She then spit down my cock again. As she spread the saliva she said, "am I good naughty wife?" She looked up with such a devilish grin I was having a hard time not pouring the compliments on her. She no doubt could feel how hard she was making me and knew the answer to her own question.

"You are soo naughty," I said enjoying the sensation, trying not to go overboard with the compliments.

Thuy, then put the tip of my cock in her mouth moving up and down. I told her to use her lips to cushion her teeth. At the same time, she was curling her fingers around the rest of my shaft while moving up and down. I have to admit it was a top-notch blowjob from someone with virtually no experience. I'm wondering just how many videos she watched today! I could feel the precum on her tongue as it touched my cock as the friction now felt different. She pulled it out of her mouth for so I could see the white on the tip of her tongue. "Is your wife getting better at sucking cock?" Thuy pretty rarely used that term I was a little surprised. "Are you proud of me?"

She opened up the door so I replied, "you are becoming a very good little cocksucker, honey. I'm very proud of you. I can't wait to tell the guys how well you suck cock!"

She did a double take at me. "You wouldn't tell them about this would you?" she asked with a stunned look.

I laughed hard and said, "Of course not. I think they lust over you enough as it is, I don't want them thinking about my wife sucking cock!"

Thuy was very relieved to hear that. She then said, "stay right there for a minute." She held onto my cock while maneuvering about so that she was lying on her back. She then gently pulled me forward so my cock was touching her tongue. She continued to guide me forward as my cock slowly hit the back of her mouth. I didn't really push as I didn't want to hurl. She pulled my butt cheeks towards her so my cock was now pushing further into her mouth. She was making some gurgling sounds as she was having trouble getting it to go in further. Her eyes were tearing up and so I pulled out. She cleared her throat and said, "why did you stop?"

I said, "you are really good but I don't want you to choke. I'm not about to harm my wife just for a little a little pleasure." I admit, she looked so slutty but this was my wife! I'm not about to force her to do anything she doesn't want to do.

Thuy rolled over, looked up and said, "Don't worry, honey. I'll let you know if I need to stop. I've read everything I could and watched the videos. You'd be amazed at how much porn there is on the internet! From what I gathered, I just have to learn to relax my throat. According to what I found the best blow jobs involve deep throating your partner. I want to be more than just a good cocksucker, I want to be the best." With that, she rolled back over and tugged my cock forward. I did my duty and plunged forward. I admit her talking dirty was making my tool throb as I still hadn't cum yet after she worked him up. She was tearing up again and gurgling but I soldiered on. I drove it in another inch and she patted my thigh to let me know to stop. She gently pushed on my leg and I slowly pulled it back. She began to cough a bit as I thought she might be ready to call it quits.

To my surprise, she pulled on my butt and I moved back into her throat. I hadn't ever been done this with any girl I dated. I was moving my cock head into her throat and it felt good! She let me know when to pull out with a gentle tap and when to slide it back in with a soft pull. We did this for nearly 3 minutes, ever so slowly but increasing a little here and there in speed. She finally had it all the way in to the point the base was touching her lips. She was no longer tearing up and seemed to be comfortable with it. I then asked, "Is my little cock sucker ready to have her throat fucked?" I don't think I've ever used that term with my wife but I needed release and soon.

She nodded and I started to thrust back and forth, slowly picking up speed. Finally, I was thrusting pretty hard when I said, "That's it, take it all you little slut! Now that you are becoming such a good cocksucker, I'm going to fuck your throat at least once a week. You'd like that wouldn't you? I'm going to make my wife the best cock sucker there is!"

I was getting very worked up as she was nodding her head. The payoff was coming soon. I knew I wouldn't last 1 more stroke so I pulled back but just far enough so that my tip was still in her mouth. I felt my legs go to rubber as I just stood there shooting my load into my sweet wife's eager mouth. I could see she was swallowing repeatedly as it felt like I had just unloaded a week's worth of built up cum. Thank goodness it was only a days' worth. After what was probably about 2 minutes of her cleaning my cock with her mouth and tongue, I finally pulled the tip out of her mouth with a nice pop sound. She held on though and gave it one last lick in case there was any evidence.

She pulled me to the bed, kissed my forehead and said, "I feel like such a tramp! He seemed to like it though," she said while gently patting my cock. She grabbed his now flimsy shadow of his former self and asked. "Is your wife becoming a good cocksucker? Did I tire you out? Would you like to do that more often?"

I pulled her close and kissed the hell out of her cheek and said, "That was incredible! I definitely want to do that again!"

Thuy curled up to me and lay there about 15 minutes before I started to kiss her arms. She eventually looked over and asked meekly, "are you too tired to lick me down there?" It was like she was reading my mind.

I was so thrilled she wanted it that I didn't even bother to answer her. I just grabbed her by the buns and lifted her up over my face. She giggled and adjusted her legs so she could gently ease her pussy over my mouth. She then asked, "is there anything I can do to make this more enjoyable for you?"

I told he the truth, I said, "you've done everything I could ask. It turns me on when you ask me for anything sexual. What gets me excited is when you are excited. So, if you are enjoying something or want something, let me know. The more I know what you enjoy, the more I'll do it in the future."

"Hmm," she said. "I'm a little worried if I start, I will say something I shouldn't or I'll make too much noise."

I laughed and said, "I don't think any guy has ever said, my wife talks too much -- in bed. I also don't think any guy complained about going deaf as his naughty wife was moaning in bed." I was going to make a joke about this was the longest conversation I've ever had with someone's pussy hovering over my face but I didn't think that was the time.

She then slowly lowered her pussy to my mouth. "lightly at first, honey," she whispered. I was just slowly running my tongue in gentle motions along her pussy. After about a minute or two she softly said, "lick my clit more please." She adjusted herself lifting her but a bit more in the air while moving her pussy a little lower over my mouth. I then concentrated more on her clit, using just a bit more pressure. She started to gyrate a little bit more creating a little pressure from her end as well. "Unngh, that's good honey," she moaned quietly. I then moved my right hand down her chest, down her tummy until it was hovering over her clit. She began to grind a bit getting my face and thumb wetter with each movement. "Please lick a little harder now, and put your tongue in my pussy."

I was happy to oblige but at the same time I reached back to her gorgeous buns and ran my fingertip over her rosebud. She sucked in some air as if suddenly cold. I then put my wet thumb over her entrance applying just a bit of pressure. Thuy was now rocking a bit harder, enjoying my frontal attack. She then said something I never thought she would say in a million years, "put the tip of your thumb inside me, please." I slid the tip of my thumb in ever so slowly. "Oh honey, I think I like that!" she said with some surprise. I used my thumb to push her forward and downward on my mouth. "My husband is so good at licking my pussy! Uhhnnh."

She began to hump pretty hard when I lifted her up for a second and said, "I want you to squirt your cum on my face." And there was virtually no pause before it happened. She seems to get excited when I tell her what to do. She jerked as she splashed a little on my nose, mouth and chin. I pulled her down so I could shove my tongue inside of her to help the cum out. She reached around and pulled on my wrist to let me know I could shove more of my thumb up her ass. She bucked wildly at the intrusion. After she had stopped squirting she slowly pulled back on my wrist to let me know I should pull out. She rolled on her back and just stared at the ceiling.

"Honey," she said, "I really like making love like we did last night. I also love having sex like we did tonight. Is that weird?"

I said, "I completely understand. Last night was very intimate. It was a sharing that makes me feel connected. I have a beautiful wife and I'm lucky to be inside her. Tonight though, you were a naughty little whore that let me use her and then she used me! I don't think you could get any sexier!"

tnguyen25
tnguyen25
168 Followers
12